Aadhaar Card in West Bengal

An initiative from the Govt. of India to issue Aadhaar Card to every Indian has started. This is a unique identification card having a 12 digit unique number in it. The Aadhaar number will be stored in a centralized database of India. It will also be linked to the basic demographic and biometric information i.e. photographs, ten fingerprints and iris of each individual. Aadhaar will be secured enough to eliminate the huge number of duplicate and fake identities of individuals.

Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it mandatory for every citizen of India. Accordingly UIDAI has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Govt. of West Bengal regarding the matter.

General public of West Bengal can directly approach to different enrolment camps in the city which will be published in local news paper very soon.

WBXPress in Social Media

Follow Google+ page | Like Facebook page. | Follow Twitter.

Comments

1. md asif alam says

please guide me how can I register my name for the adhaar card
    My recent address is:-
    budha alimuddin lane asansol-1
    dist:burdwan

Need to know how I get this…please

2. md ashique says

sir, i was reply a aadharcard before approximatly 6 month. but i can,t get my adharcard now,
    distic-howrah
    pincode-711202
    state-west bengal

3. sanjay agarwalla says

I want to apply for Aadhar card for me and my family. Plz inform whr is the centre, I am a resident of Pradhan nagar, siliguri, darjeeling

4. Kallol Choudhury says

Would like to apply for aadhaar Card. Please let me know where to apply for the same. I am a resident of Uluberia, Howrah, west Bengal.

5. Sajal Kumar Sengupta says

My family members Aadhar card enrollment no.including me is given below. Please update me the status of our Aadhar card.

1. Sajal Kumar Sengupta. 1040/21159/04473 Dt. 20/09/2013 at 10.46.00
    2. Sukla Sengupta 1040/21159/04474 Dt.20/09/2013 at 10.49.00
    3. Sonia Sengupta 1040/21159/04475 Dt.20/09/2013 at 10.52.00
    4. Sourav Sengupta 1040/21159/04469 Dt. 20/09/2013 at 10.26.00

Please do the needful.
    Thanks.

6. santa sarkar says

Please inform me how can I enroll for new AADHAAR Card. I missed the chance of enrollment when it was held earlier in our area. I live in baguiati jyangra kol-59

7. Malay Sanyal says

Dear Sir
    I am retired central govt stuff. During my service I was posted at various state . Recently i shifted to North 24 Parganas. Here the enrollment for ADHAR CARD already finsh . So iwant to know how & where I will contact for ADHAR card for myself & my wife

8. ANIMA PARAMANIK says

Please inform me how can I enroll for new AADHAAR Card. I missed the chance of enrollment when it was held earlier in our area. I live in RADHABALLAVPUR,KHANAKUL,ARAMBAG area of HOOGHLY

9. Animesh Ghosh says

amar name Animesh Ghosh. amader bari ta 2jon ar aadhaar card asacha. amar akhon asa nie. thahola ame koba aadhaar card pabo…

10. Biplab Roy says

Sir, I am from Malbazar of jalpaiguri District .Please inform me that when & where I am able to made my aadhaar card

11. sarat Kumar Das says

Dear
    sir i have worked for two months as a adhaar superviser but the contractor didn’t give me any money and not only me about 42 operator
    didn’t receive money by working
    we worked in Kolkata, Barrackpore.my working superviser id was msp_sarat2002
    I work may to july
    so i appeal to you if you can do something for me for us please do sir

12. Bansi Badan Roy says

We stay at NIVA PARK PHASE-IV, BRAHMAPUR, KOLKATA-700096 which comes under 111 ward of Kolkata Corporation. About 1 yr back we filled up the Aadhaar form at Atabagan Health Center and no news afterward. We donot know from where we could know where & when the next step of getting the card could be completed. The news of en-cashing the LPG gas subsidy directly to bank a/c through adhar card have increased our anxiety. Request your help.

• Partha Chattopadhyay says

One need not worry about the transfer of subsidy amount of LPG to his/her bank account even if you don’t have adhar. I am sharing with you what I did a couple of days back. If you are an Indane gas customer, please register yourself in http://www.indane.co.in and subsequently log in to fill up your KYC form online along with the details of your bank with IFSC code. Take a print-out or note down the KYC number and approach your Indane distributor. It will be done. I hope this will be same for HP gas customers too. You may try.

13. AMARSANKAR DALAL says

আমার বাড়ি বাঁকুড়া জেলায় আমি কিভাবে আধার কাড পাইব বলুন

14. AKSHAY BISWAS says

I am a resident of Nadia District VILL&P.O. RAJAPUR, P.S. DHUBULIA, PIN 741125. When our UIDAI REGISTRATION will start?

15. KAJAL BARUA says

i had applied adhar for card on June 2011 in the CENTRAL BANK ON THE BRANCH OF RED CROSS PLACE. KOL-700001.But till now i had no any response…please ask me how can i get information about this..thank you.
    For any reply please send my email add-kajalbarua288@yahoo.in.

16. debasish mazumder says

I want to apply for adhar card for my family member eleven pliz inform whr is the center. to be filled in by enumerator 0017 0022 0095 2029 book no 8734 leaf srl no 32 male 4 female 4 / book no 8734 leaf sd no 33 male 2 female 1 /

17. Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury says

Please issue my AAdhar Card through email at the earliest to facilitate me to get my AAdhar No. registered with my Banker IDBI Bank at Berhampore-742101[W.B] for getting direct credit of the subsidy amount towards Indane Gas. Being a super senior citizen of 81 + years age, I would appreciate early action from your end. Thanking you.

• Partha Chattopadhyay says

Me too a senior citizen living in South 24 Parganas and still frantically looking for Adhar registration. However, one need not worry about the transfer of subsidy amount of LPG to his/her bank account even if you don’t have adhar. I am sharing with you what I did a couple of days back. If you are an Indane gas customer, please register yourself in http://www.indane.co.in and subsequently log in to fill up your KYC form online along with the details of your bank with IFSC code. Take a print-out or note down the KYC number and approach your Indane distributor. It will be done. I hope this will be same for HP gas customers too. You may try.

18. Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury says

I had my Enrolment No. 1062/77291/01462 Dated,30-05-13.NPR Receipt No..371907000703000090275039001. My Name is Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury .
    Date of Birth :01-11-1932. Father’s Name: Birendra Nath Chowdhury

19. F A KHAN says

I AM FROM SILIGURI, BUT TILL YET I AM NOT AWARE FROM WHICH CENTRE IN SILIGURI THE ADHAR CARD WILL BE MADE. IF ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION PLEASE HELP ME.

20. BISWAJIT ROY says

Yet i HAVE REGISTERED MY AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS IDENTITY BUT MY AND MY MOTHER’S REGISTRATION REGRETTED DUE TO SOME DATA MISSING, NOW ACCORDING TO UIDAI I WANT TO RE REGISTER OUR NAME, PLEASE SEND ME THE ADDRESS WHERE WE CAN DO THAT.
    THANK YOU.
    BISWAJIT ROY

21. S.Ruma says

Dear Sirs,
    We fail to understand, after going through all the formalities with completion, we have yet not received the Aadhaar Card.
    Name: Shiva Nair & S. Ruma
    Please do the needful at the earliest.

22. Pallab Kumar Basak says

Sir/Madam,
    I want to apply for Aadhaar card for my family. Please inform where is the center at Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, Pin-735101.
    Regards,
    Pallab Kumar Basak
    Email- pkbmdl@gmail.com

23. Sandip Kumar Shaw says

i want to apply for aadhar card.how i can apply for it?what documents are required for it? i m from asansol .

24. BABULAL JAIN says

Pls let me know where I should apply my Adhar Card in Siliguri West Bengal.My residence is in Millanpally S.F.Road
    Siliguri dist.Darjeeling.

25. SUSANTA KUMAR HAZRA says

Two years already passed after enrollment but till today we have not got the AADHAAR Cards. May we know the present status of the same and reason for delay.
    Enrollment No. Date Name Area
    1040/19574/02442 01/09/2011 Susanta Kr Hazra (M) Gopal Chatterjee Road, Cossipore , Kol-2
    1040/19574/02443 ….do….. Suprova Hazra (F) …….do………
    1040/19574/02444 ….do…. Sutanwee Hazra (F) …….do……

26. Parthasarathi Sarkar says

Please inform me how can I enroll for new AADHAAR Card. I missed the chance of enrollment when it was held earlier in our area. I live in Naktala area of South Kolkata.

27. Som Nath Roy says

I want to apply for Aadhar Card,.
    I am leaving at Khalore, Bagnan, Dist. Howrah. Please let me know how I could apply from
    local area. It is urgently required to me.

28. sankar kumar acharyya says

Self and my family resides at barrackpore, kol700122.We want to register for adhar card, pl let me know the detsils.

29. Manan Sil says

I want to register my and the name of my wife for getting AADHAAR CARD. Please mail me the procedure. Right now I am in Gujarat (gandhidham,kutch district) for service purpose.My permanent address as follows:-
    c/o-chandra kanta sil,
    Village+ p.o – begampur (paschimpara)
    P.S.- Chanditala block -2
    District- Hooghly
    PIN- 712306
    West Bengal
    email: manan824@gmail.com

30. SANJAY JANA says

Respected Sir /Madam
    Where I shall apply my AADHAAR CARD .Pleae send me details
    I live at GHATAL, PASCHIM MEDINIPUR,WB.

31. ANUPOM MONDAL says

Dear sir/madam i am anupom mondal from kalna, dist:burdwan,west bengal.i want to know when where and how can i apply for adhar card in online.
    i am very confused about it.please help me immediately .

NAME:ANUPOM MONDAL.
    VILL:AMLA PUKUR.PO+PS:KALNA.DIST:BURDWAN.PIN:713409.

32. PARTHA GHOSH says

I am a resident of P 257 Purna Das Road Kolkata 700029 P.S, Lake I want to enroll myself and my aged mother for an Aadhaar card. Please furnish the address of the office I can obtain the requisite form and necessary assistance for enrollment for an AAdhaar card.

33. Aditya Antar Chatterjee says

Kindly advise how to get Aadhaar Card over online application. As found in Enrollment Form for application for the same there is no scope for the permanent residents of West Bengal. Why this disparity. I am an Indian and permanent resident of Siliguri (West Bengal). No confirmed information is received from the Offices of the local appropriate Govt. Authorities.

Thanks.

34. Susanta Kumar Palit says

I am very much willing to enroll myself and my family to enroll for AADHAR card. The system of processing is All Greek to me. I stay at Bandel in Hooghly District. Need an urgent response to move on.

35. SWAPAN NATH says

Sir,I WANT “ADHARCARD”.কিভাবে পেতে পারি?যদি সম্ভব হয়,তবে এ ব্যপারে কেউ help করলে খুব ভাল হয়।আমার e-mail & mobile no—>swapannath058@gmail.com 9153003906 **Rupnarayanpur**03.06.13

36. Paritosh Pradhan says

i live in south 24 parganas(present)but my permanent address is paschim medinipur district.can i apply in south 24 parganas district for my aadhar card?

37. SUBIR CHAUDHURI says

I am in Bhowanipur – Kolkata. I want to know where and when can I enroll for the AADHAAR card?

38. Ashim Kumar Majumder says

Dear UIDAI ,
    PLEASE LET ME FIND THE NEARLY OFFICE TO ENROLL MY FAMILY+RELATIVES WITH AADHAAR – From:ASHIM KUMAR MAJUMDER 23 A, BAIDYAPARA , PO:HALISAHAR, DIST:NORTH 24 PARGANAS , WEST BENGAL , PIN:743134 , INDIA .

39. anindya bhattacharya says

Respected Sir / Madam

I am staying at dist hooghly under sahaganj post office area-712104. You are requested to let me knew the ADHAR CARD apply center surrounding this locality.

Thanks & Regards
    Anindya

40. krishna says

I am a resident of Kolkata. My residential address is Kaikhali, VIP road, Kolkata-700052
    I want Aadhar card for me and my family, can you please inform me where is the respective office to get the same.

Thanking you

Sri Krishna Bhutra

41. Avik Bhattacharyya says

Is the aadhar card enrollment still going on in Kolkata? If so please provide me with the address and contact number. Please

42. NITHAR DATTA says

I AM BELONGS TO SILIGURI,PIN CODE 734001. I COULD NOT AVAIL THE PREVIOUS
    DATE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AS BECAUSE I AM WORKING OUTSIDE OF WEST BENGAL.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE NEXT AVAILABLE DATE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AND
    OTHER FORMALITIES ADHHAR UNIQUE NO AT SILIGURI CITY, PIN 734001.
    EMAIL ID: nitharrubi@ gmail.com
    WITH REGARDS

43. Rohit Sharma says

I am a student n want to enroll for new aadhar card so pls guide me about enrolment camps in topsia………….. pls………………….

44. Animesh Bhadra says

My sekf ANIMESH BHADRA, 11/3/A, East Sinthee Bye Lane, P.O. Ghughudanga, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700030. I have already got my Aadhar Card, it was processed during the month of November 2012 at Dalhosie area of central Kolkata. I have come to know that the Aadhar Card is getting done at our area South Dum Dum Municipality. Since I am already having Aadhar Card, is it compulsary to get again this Card ? Pls. advise.

Regards,
    Animesh Bhadra, Kolkata-700030

45. sekhar basu says

I Sekhar Basu.Vill-Sijdia,P.O-Ujirpukuria.P.S.-Gangnapur.Sub-Div.-Ranaghat.Dist-Nadia.Pin-741233.please tell me , where I get card . Tell me the centre , where I can made my card.

46. vinode singh says

I am an employee of ECL.I am living at dhemomain colliery asansol.please tell me , where I get card . Tell me the centre , where I can made my card

47. manojit.das says

I lived at Barrackpore, 24-Parganas(North),Kolkata-700122,Please guide me when and from where I can get the AADHAR Card Enrollment No.
    Regards,
    Manojit Das

48. Samir Kumar Mandal says

I have received a list of my family from the enumerator for taking photograph for Biometric system Adhar Card, for Sukantanagar, Natun Pukur Road, P.O.-Barasat, Kolkata – 700124 today on 29th December,2012.
    The photo session will start on 8th january, 2013 at 10-30 AM. we are three members in my family. I, my wife Sutapa Mandal and my son Soumik Mandal. But My son is now in Orissa for his outdoor work. How he have joined with us for this Adhar Photograph taking session, It is a runinning problem to us. Kindly let me know about all the absentees in voter list , how they joined for the next photo session for Adhar Card, Please let me know about it and it is easy to us.
    Samir Kumar Mandal.

49. Mukul Das says

I lived at Barrackpore, 24-Parganas(North),Kolkata-700120,Please guide me when and from where I can get the AADHAR Card Enrollment No.
    Regards,
    Mukul

50. KAZI JAHIRUL ALAM says

I am minority student. I want to apply for adhaar card. so pleas advice where can i get enrollment center nearness to my residential place. my address is as follows,
    vill:Moregram
    post:Sadipur berugram
    state:west bengal
    pin no:713129
    district:Burdwan
    police station:Ketugram

51. aksardar says

Living in Bengal at 200,North Cabin Road,Baruipur,P.O.baruipur,Dist.South 24-Parganas,West Bengal,Pin.700144
    Now,I like to know whether no Aadhar has been issued in West Bengal?If yes,wherefrom and how? Would you pl.be kind enough to help me in getting the said card immediately.I am having all the requisite documents for the purpose as said.Thanks – amulya kumar sardar

52. soumen says

I am leaving in Asansol, at sripally. very recently I have shifted from New upper-chelidanga of asansol to my present address (i.e at sripally). No aadhar card has yet been made for me neither I have any information about when it will be started. I am in concussion about the fact that whether my Aadhar card will be at sripally area or at New upper chelidanga area. please inform me in the given e-mail id.

53. Deep sarkar says

I, already apply Adhaar Card on 24/07/2011 at new town(ghuni) Post Office.My deep sarkar Enrollment No–1122/00011/00170 dt24/07/2011,17:54:14.So i request you what is status of my card possition.I produced my Educational institution,ration Card zerex copy.

54. Abhimannu Saha says

Abhimannu Saha
    August 28 11,PM

Sir
    I Had Applied for AADHAAR with supporting documents on Date-24.01.2012 Enrollment no-1171/04213/03282 But till today i have not received the AADHAAR Card It Is going to be a year The Status report Says page cannot be displayed. My address is Saha deb saha c/o Abhimannu Saha Agarpara Horimohan Chatterjee Road Kolkata- 58. Please help in getting card

55. wasim akram says

I am student of B.com 2nd year. I want to apply for adhaar card. so pleas advice where can i get enrollment center nearness to my residential place. my address is as follows,

post:bansberia
    state:west bengal
    pin no:712502
    district:Hooghly
    police station:mogra

• sabyasachi manna says

I am farmar. I want to apply for adhaar card. so pleas advice where can i get enrollment center nearness to my residential place. my address is as follows,

post:barunan para
      state:west bengal
      pin no:712148
      district:Hooghly
      police station:polba m no -09699990382

56. HAZEL D'ROZARIO says

I had applied for AADHAAR with supporting documents on 07.09.2011.
    My Regn No. 1214/70002/00826 07/09/2011 12:13:17
    But till to day, I have not received the AADHAAR card. Its going to be a
    year. The status report says page cannot be displayed.
    I am from Park Street P.O. Please help me get this card.

57. sudip patra says

city – eagra, under -medini pur,under – kolkata
    vill – nankar
    post – chand pur
    p.s – patas pur
    dist – purba medini pur
    pin – 721439
    subject – I am vary instraing & open the aadhar card.this is a vary good system.

• Utpal Mallik says

Indian goverment, khub valo akta sistem chalu kore6e.
      Prottek indian ar ate join hoya khub proyojon

name: Utpal Mallik
      vill: Baliadanga
      pos: Kaliachak
      pin:732201 Dis: Malda
      ste: west bengale

59. Gopal Kumar Ram says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I, already apply Adhaar Card on 02/07/2012 at Tollygunge H.O Post Office.My Enrollment No–1040/20066/01143 dt 02/07/2012,14:53:48.So i request you what is status of my card possition.

60. Md.farooque says

Md. farooque says

Respected sir/madam
    I, already apply adhaar card on 21/12/2011 at 4 chandny chowk street ALLAHABAD BANK.My
    enrolment no 1190/22507/00901 date 21/12/2011,15:13:43 so i request you what is status of my card position.I produced my pan card & bank statement /passbook.I have not received adhaar card yet so kindly send me.

Kindly send all information of my email id_____wasimakdj@gmail.com

61. Ranjit Sardar says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I, already apply Adhaar Card on 27/01/12 at Sonarpur ALLAHABAD BANK .My Enrollment No–1190/22560/00879 dt 27/01/2012,11:26:22.So i request you what is status of my card possition.I produced my Voter Id Card zerex copy & Pan Card zerex copy.

Kindly give all status of my mail Id———-rk_sardar@yahoo.com,
    Thanking You.

Ranjit Sardar

62. Subrata Pramanick says

I am 70 year old living in Kolkata since birth. Though enumerator visited my house in August 2011, I am astonished to find that our (Me and my Wife)’s name is not there in the Census records. I am differentially abled person and cannot move around for the Aadhar Card. I want to know how can we get an Aadhar Caard. Help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

63. pradip paul says

My father and mother had lost their AADHAR Card during a tour to Kashmir few days ago.What should i do to get the new/duplicate cards?
    Thanking you
    Pradip paul

64. Rabin Bhattacharya says

I am searching for the designated centre last 6 months to know where me & my family could get registered for the Aadhar Card. I reside in Salt Lake, Sector 3. Could you please let me know.

65. Jhulan Chakraborty says

Could you please give the details of the centres where aadhar registration is going on. My family and me have still not been able to do it. We reside in 41/1/d Mondal Para Lane (Near Sinthee More) kolkata–90 under Baranagar Municipality. Would like to go for it ASAP.
    Please reply urgently.
    Thanks.

66. jayita lodh says

sir, my mother has pan card, address proof issued by chairman of municipality, mis in post office, savinngs account in post office and pension account in bank. are all of the above mentioned proof are sufficient for adhaar card?

67. AVSUBBARAO says

Respected Sir
    I have to state that data pertains to issue of Aadar cards furnished on 27-04-2011 vide 1111/16056/48354/48355,/48356/48357 with a request to issue of Aadar cards. Even after the lapse of one year no card supplied.pl look into it personally
    vsrao adapa

68. SWAPAN ADHYA says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    We’re already applied Adhaar Card.Our details as follows.

Swapan Adhya – Enrollment No–2017 00201 18266 [dt. 23.01.2012 12:09:05
    Bulti Adhya – Enrollment No–2017 00201 18267 [dt. 23.01.2012 12:15:49

So we want to know about the status of cards.
    Please look this matter.

With Thanks & Regards,

Yours faithfully,
    Swapan Adhya,
    Siliguri

Thanking You.

69. GOPAL DAS says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    We, already apply Adhaar Card.Our details as follows.

GopalDas – Enrollment No–1007/60014/00577

So we want to know about the status of cards.
    Please look this matter.

Thanking You.

Gopal Das

70. SNEHA DUTTA says

I live in Word No.2 Kolkata sinthee area

71. Gitali says

respected sir,
    I am gitali. It is very essaincial to get my AADHAAR number now.
    so if u grant my request, i will greatfull to you for ever.

yours faithfully,
    Gitali

72. tridib das says

i am residing at garia( kendua main rd),kol-84.p.s- patuli. where and when can i contact for my Aadhar card enrolment form.please advice.

73. ASHIS KUMAR PAUL says

I regret to inform you that I have not yet received any paper for submitting UID in Mukundapur area.
    I inquire and told some stuff regarding issue me the paper for UID. But nobody could where and how my verification will be done for UID card.
    Your early reply in this matter is solicited

74. DEBRANJAN MAZUMDER says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    We, already apply Adhaar Card on 23/08/11.Our details as follows.

Debranjan Mazumder– Enrollment No–1193/63002/02654 dt.23/08/2011,12:38:07.

Jayanti Mazumder–Enrollment No–1193/63002/02655 dt.23/08/2011,12:42:49.

So we want to know about the status of cards.

Thanking You.

Debranjan & Jayanti Mazumder.

75. SWAPAN ADHYA says

We are already submitted all related documents with the form and doing all formalities during January, 2012 in Siliguri -734 005 (West Bengal) this was organised by Aadhar Centre, Sevoke Road, Siliguri but the cards not yet recd so far.Request intimate how can we get our card [My Enrollment No.2017 /00201 /18266 , Date 23.01.2012] and Smt. Bulti Adhya, [Wife] [Enrollment No.2017/00201/18267, Date 23.01.2012]

76. rahul doshi says

Could you please give the details of the centres where aadhar registration is going on. My family and me have still not been able to do it. We reside in central kolkata. Would like to go for it ASAP.
    Please reply urgently.
    Thanks.

77. milan kumar sinha says

I am already submitted all related documents with the form and doing all formalities during november 2011in DURGAPUR.W.B in JUNSHON MALL this was organised by Allahabad bank but the card not yet recd so far.Request intimate how can i get my card .

• Tamal Sinha says

Pls sir,
      how and where i apply for adhar card.what is document require for this.
      i am from west bengal

Tamal Sinha

• APURBA BAYEN says

I stay in Santoshpur, Jadavpur. I have account with SBI. How will I know when the AADHAR authority comes to my area? Will the notify in newspaper? If I visit the SBI branch, will they help me apply for the AADHAR CARD?

78. says

7: You can contact by email / letter / fax /phone, as learnt from the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (uidai.gov.in), as follows:
    Voice – 1800-180-1947
    Fax – 080-2353 1947
    Letters – PO Box 1947, GPO Bangalore – 560001
    Email – help@uidai.gov.in

79. says

5: Yes, I personally know that it is still continuing at Central Bank of India near Kolkata Raj Bhavan at 4 & 4/1 Red Cross Place. Just visit the branch with required documents and get it done within an hour.

• Dr. Subodh Ranjan Karmakar says

My self and my family containing my mother, wife and son need UId card Please guide me . I am residing in south Kolkata at Kasba (Garfa) PS. area. our KMC ward No. 106

80. says

Are you a Govt. employee? then no worry. department will intimate you to open aadhaar card. if not, then no hurry. please wait for the local media to announce different enrollment camp in your city to assist opening aadhaar card. it is the responsibility of the govt. to provide every individual of India to give UID Aadhaar Card free of cost.

81. milan kumar sinha says

I am already submitted all related documents with the form and doing all formalities during november 2011 butADHAR card not yet recd.Request intimate how can i get my card.

82. Debesh Agarwala says

I live at Old Hasimara, P.O. Hasimara, P.S. Jaigaon, Sun-Div,. Alipurduar, Dist. Jalpaiguri, W.B. . Sir I want to know how we get Aadhar Card?

Regards
    D.Agarwala
    Advocate

83. kalyan biswas says

please guide me how can I register my name for the adhar card
    My recent address is:-
    village-baichidanga, post-helencha, district-north 24parganas
    ps-bagdah, pin-743270, West Bengal

84. Sahadev Patra says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I, already apply Adhaar Card on 26/11/11 at Alipore Post Office.My Enrollment No–1214/70056/05977dt26/11/2011,13:41:49.So i request you what is status of my card possition.I produced my Voter Id Card zerex copy & Pan Card zerex copy.

Kindly give all status of my mail Id———-Sahadev_patra1@rediffmail.com,My Mobile No–9331807828
    Thanking You.

Sahadev Patra

85. TARUN KANTI PAL says

I want to register my and the name of my wife for getting AADHAAR CARD. Please mail me the procedure. My address:-
    Village- Hayatnagar
    P.O.- Shirakole
    P.S.- Usthi
    District- South 24-Parganas
    PIN- 743513
    West Bengal

86. vineet mundra says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I, already apply Adhaar Card on 25/08/11 at gpo Post Office.My Enrollment No–1193/84004/08909dt25/08/2011,11:53:34.So i request you what is status of my card possition.I produced my driving license zerox copy & Pan Card zerox copy.

Kindly give all status of my mail Id———-vineetmundra28@yahoomail.com
    Thanking You.

87. Tamal Sinha says

I would like to apply for Adhaar Card on line. Please give me details. I stay in Kolkata West Bengal.

Regards,