Aadhaar Card in West Bengal

An initiative from the Govt. of India to issue Aadhaar Card to every Indian has started. This is a unique identification card having a 12 digit unique number in it. The Aadhaar number will be stored in a centralized database of India. It will also be linked to the basic demographic and biometric information i.e. photographs, ten fingerprints and iris of each individual. Aadhaar will be secured enough to eliminate the huge number of duplicate and fake identities of individuals.

Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has made it mandatory for every citizen of India. Accordingly UIDAI has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Govt. of West Bengal regarding the matter.

General public of West Bengal can directly approach to different enrolment camps in the city which will be published in local news paper very soon.

Income Tax Calculator 2014-15

Have you checked our New Income Tax Calculator (2014-15) under Tools section?

Comments

1. md ashique says

sir, i was reply a aadharcard before approximatly 6 month. but i can,t get my adharcard now,
    distic-howrah
    pincode-711202
    state-west bengal

2. sanjay agarwalla says

I want to apply for Aadhar card for me and my family. Plz inform whr is the centre, I am a resident of Pradhan nagar, siliguri, darjeeling

3. Kallol Choudhury says

Would like to apply for aadhaar Card. Please let me know where to apply for the same. I am a resident of Uluberia, Howrah, west Bengal.

4. Sajal Kumar Sengupta says

My family members Aadhar card enrollment no.including me is given below. Please update me the status of our Aadhar card.

1. Sajal Kumar Sengupta. 1040/21159/04473 Dt. 20/09/2013 at 10.46.00
    2. Sukla Sengupta 1040/21159/04474 Dt.20/09/2013 at 10.49.00
    3. Sonia Sengupta 1040/21159/04475 Dt.20/09/2013 at 10.52.00
    4. Sourav Sengupta 1040/21159/04469 Dt. 20/09/2013 at 10.26.00

Please do the needful.
    Thanks.

5. santa sarkar says

Please inform me how can I enroll for new AADHAAR Card. I missed the chance of enrollment when it was held earlier in our area. I live in baguiati jyangra kol-59

6. Malay Sanyal says

Dear Sir
    I am retired central govt stuff. During my service I was posted at various state . Recently i shifted to North 24 Parganas. Here the enrollment for ADHAR CARD already finsh . So iwant to know how & where I will contact for ADHAR card for myself & my wife

7. ANIMA PARAMANIK says

Please inform me how can I enroll for new AADHAAR Card. I missed the chance of enrollment when it was held earlier in our area. I live in RADHABALLAVPUR,KHANAKUL,ARAMBAG area of HOOGHLY

8. Animesh Ghosh says

amar name Animesh Ghosh. amader bari ta 2jon ar aadhaar card asacha. amar akhon asa nie. thahola ame koba aadhaar card pabo…

9. Biplab Roy says

Sir, I am from Malbazar of jalpaiguri District .Please inform me that when & where I am able to made my aadhaar card

10. sarat Kumar Das says

Dear
    sir i have worked for two months as a adhaar superviser but the contractor didn’t give me any money and not only me about 42 operator
    didn’t receive money by working
    we worked in Kolkata, Barrackpore.my working superviser id was msp_sarat2002
    I work may to july
    so i appeal to you if you can do something for me for us please do sir

11. Bansi Badan Roy says

We stay at NIVA PARK PHASE-IV, BRAHMAPUR, KOLKATA-700096 which comes under 111 ward of Kolkata Corporation. About 1 yr back we filled up the Aadhaar form at Atabagan Health Center and no news afterward. We donot know from where we could know where & when the next step of getting the card could be completed. The news of en-cashing the LPG gas subsidy directly to bank a/c through adhar card have increased our anxiety. Request your help.

• Partha Chattopadhyay says

One need not worry about the transfer of subsidy amount of LPG to his/her bank account even if you don’t have adhar. I am sharing with you what I did a couple of days back. If you are an Indane gas customer, please register yourself in http://www.indane.co.in and subsequently log in to fill up your KYC form online along with the details of your bank with IFSC code. Take a print-out or note down the KYC number and approach your Indane distributor. It will be done. I hope this will be same for HP gas customers too. You may try.

12. AMARSANKAR DALAL says

আমার বাড়ি বাঁকুড়া জেলায় আমি কিভাবে আধার কাড পাইব বলুন

13. AKSHAY BISWAS says

I am a resident of Nadia District VILL&P.O. RAJAPUR, P.S. DHUBULIA, PIN 741125. When our UIDAI REGISTRATION will start?

14. KAJAL BARUA says

i had applied adhar for card on June 2011 in the CENTRAL BANK ON THE BRANCH OF RED CROSS PLACE. KOL-700001.But till now i had no any response…please ask me how can i get information about this..thank you.
    For any reply please send my email add-kajalbarua288@yahoo.in.

15. debasish mazumder says

I want to apply for adhar card for my family member eleven pliz inform whr is the center. to be filled in by enumerator 0017 0022 0095 2029 book no 8734 leaf srl no 32 male 4 female 4 / book no 8734 leaf sd no 33 male 2 female 1 /

16. Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury says

Please issue my AAdhar Card through email at the earliest to facilitate me to get my AAdhar No. registered with my Banker IDBI Bank at Berhampore-742101[W.B] for getting direct credit of the subsidy amount towards Indane Gas. Being a super senior citizen of 81 + years age, I would appreciate early action from your end. Thanking you.

• Partha Chattopadhyay says

Me too a senior citizen living in South 24 Parganas and still frantically looking for Adhar registration. However, one need not worry about the transfer of subsidy amount of LPG to his/her bank account even if you don’t have adhar. I am sharing with you what I did a couple of days back. If you are an Indane gas customer, please register yourself in http://www.indane.co.in and subsequently log in to fill up your KYC form online along with the details of your bank with IFSC code. Take a print-out or note down the KYC number and approach your Indane distributor. It will be done. I hope this will be same for HP gas customers too. You may try.

17. Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury says

I had my Enrolment No. 1062/77291/01462 Dated,30-05-13.NPR Receipt No..371907000703000090275039001. My Name is Nihar Ranjan Chowdhury .
    Date of Birth :01-11-1932. Father’s Name: Birendra Nath Chowdhury