Appointment on Compassionate Ground

As per clause C of Section (3) of West Bengal Regulation of Recruitment in State Government Establishments and Establishments of Public Undertakings, Statutory Bodies, Government Companies and Local Authorities Act, 1999, principles and procedures to be followed in dealing with the issue of appointment on compassionate ground to the dependents of employees who die in harness, or who retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated. (Read more)

At present appointment on compassionate ground of the dependents of State Government employees who die in harness, or retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service in governed by provisions of Labour Department Notifications, Government has now been pleased to rescind the Notification along with corrigenda/orders/notification the following modifications and clarifications. (Read more)

Revised guidelines have been issued in the matter of appointment on compassionate ground of the dependents of employees who die in harness, or who retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service. (Read more)

An unmarried daughter of the Government employee, who dies in harness or retires prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service, may be considered as one of the dependents of the Government employee for the purpose of appointment on compassionate ground. (Read more)

West Bengal Scheme for Compassionate Appointment, 2013

WBXPress in Social Media

Follow Google+ page | Like Facebook page. | Follow Twitter.

Comments

1. SUNIL PANDEY says

Respected sir, mere father alllahabad bank posted the, unki death 26th jan 2007 mai ho gayi , kya mujhe unki jagah anukampa aadahr par job mil sakti hai.kyo ye prossegar 2004 19th decm ko band kar diya ťha, but 1st jan 2005 se modi govt ne lagu kar dee hai

2. GIRISH KUMAR says

NAMSTE SIR,
    MERE FATHER ALLAHABAD BANK HOLIPURA BRANCH ME HEAD CASHIER THE ,DATE 18/09/2012 KO UNKI DETH HO GAYI UNHONE BANK KE LIYE APNE JIVAN KE 29 SAAL DIYE OR UNKI UMAR 50 SAAL THI KYA UNKI JAGAH MUJHE BANK ME NOKRI MIL SAKTI HE,
    MERE PARIVAR KI ARTHIK STHITI BAHUT KHARAB HE ,ME PRIVATE JOB KARTA HU MERE ALAWA MERE PARIVAR ME MERE DO BHAI BHAN OR MOTHER HE ,KRPYA MUJE BATAYE ME KYA KARU

3. krishna kumar pankaj says

Respected sir / madam
    My father, Lt. Shri Ram prasad pankaj was in s.b.i. (a.d.b.) atru branch dist. baran (raj.). unfortunately he lived us alone in this world on dated 17 Feb. 2006. I am the elder son in my family and i’ve
    three brothers. My mother educated us with a great hard work.Now these days me and my mother works in private sector for the good educating of my younger brothers.Now i am married. Sir bank given ex-gratia to us but you know much better the real factor of society that is inflation. Accepting the ex-gratia paper, we submitted another application in that particular bank, in which we wrote that in the future the bank union and the government accepted the compassionate rule,job will be the first priority for us. I have completed my graduation with B.Ed. I have also get assantial knowledge of computer.
    Sir/Madam, this job is very needful for the support of my family. my younger brothers are still studying . We suffered a lot after my father’s death.
    Sir/Madam, please take this matter seriously. and I request to govt. and the Bank union please it should be start from that year when it was terminated. Hence,I request u to sympathically reconsider my plea for my appointment in S.B.I. BANK on Compassionate Ground, assure u that I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors .
    I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early date sir.

Thanking you…
    With regards
    Krishan kumar pankaj s/o
    Lt.shri ram prasad pankaj
    Vill.& post – palaytha
    Teh.- anta, dist.- baran
    Rajasthan
    Pin- 325202

4. sajanapatel says

hello sir, sir mera naam sanjanapatel he mere pati dena bank the. unki death may 2010 m ho gai he .. kya mujhe unki jagah bank m job mil sakti he mene pg kiya he .. me ek praveit job kr rhi hnu……

5. Anupam Tiwari says

Respected Sir / Madam

My father was employee of SBI DLW Varanasi branch he has died in the year 2003. I applied my self for compensate ground service but bank refused it in year 2004 and no exgratia given by the bank . Now I am doing a small private job and my mother is suffering from blood sugar & heart problem.
    Which salary I am getting it is insufficient to survive for my family . Now Govt. has start the compensate ground service in Bank & I want to get this service. I request to Govt. and All Bank Union please it should be start from that year , When it was terminate .
    At last I hope that you people will be consider about my request and do some thing for me.

with regard
    Anupam Tiwari
    Gorakhpur (U.P.)
    273015

6. Pranav Dasgupta says

Respected Sir/Madam
    My father was employee of SBI main branch Mirzapur (UP). he has Died in the year of 1999. I applied my self for compensate ground service but bank refused it in year of 2001.
    and no exgratia given by the bank.now i am doing a small private job and there are four family members in my family and which salary i am getting it is insufficient to survive for my family.Now govt. has start the compensate ground service in Banks & i want to get this Service. I request to govt. and all Bank union please it should be start from that year when it was terminated.

With Regards,
    Pranav Dasgupta
    Mirzapur (U.P.)
    231001

7. piyush says

dear all bank of india unions…..

respected sir,
    mere father ka death 19-03-2014ko ho gya tha …ab jo ki sarkar ne dobara se compassionate ground pr naukri dena start kr diya hai, aur abhi kucch month pehle hi hme xgreshia mila hai…
    mai chahta huun ki mujhe ye naukri mille aur hum ye xgreshia with interest wapis krne ko ready hai
    jaisa ki mujhe bank employees ne bola tha ki future me koi sattalment ho to ye amount with interest wapis krni hogi..
    so dear respected sir I want this job sir
    plzz help me…thank u sir

vasava piyush manherbhai

• GOURAV SUMAN says

mere pitaji uninon bank me the jinki deth 05-05-2005 ko hui the. par anukampa band ho gai the to bade adikariya ne amount lene ke liya bola to hamari condition theek nahi the to hamne pese le liye. par ab bank bol rahe k nokri nahe milege . to all dear friend agar ye nokari humko nahe dete hai to hum log court chalege kyoki us condition me hum kya karte isleye hume nokri milne chahiy. ap sab log agar sath de to mere email ID par mail kar aur puri detel aur addres be bheje mene vakil se bat k hai. plz email kare aapki aur mere samsya ek he hai aur me bhaghban se pre karta hu ki hum sabko nokri mele

8. mohit khare says

Dear Sir Mere papaji ki death 24/12/1993 mai hui thi aur wo 35 saal ke honge wo state bank of india as a machine operator pe the uss time 7 saal ka tha aur mere 1bhai 1 behen hai wo dono mjhse chhote hai meri mummy govt. employee hai par uss samay hamari kya condition hogi ye aap samjh gaye honge to kya mjhe ab jo naya niyam aaya hai to kya mjhe ab bhi wo compessionate job mil paegi plzzz reply kare

9. Chakrawarti singh sojat Pali Rajsthan says

Dear all good morning my father passed away dated 19april 2006 on post of clerk cum cashier in RAJSTHAN MARUDHRA GRAMEEEN BANK PALI and i applied for service dated 12 may 2006 and new circullars copy which prescribed date 30 october 2006 but Bank rejected me but 2 compassionate services has given on same bank and one for clerk and one for helper so why rejected me and i didnt take xgratia lumpsum package so pls help and support me

10. kamlesh kumar says

Respected Sir
    Mere father ki death 5November 2011 me ho gayi thi.mere father fourth class employee the. Unke death ke baad hmne naukri ki mang ki lekin hme mna kr diya gaya. Ab jo naya circular aaya hai kya uske jariye hme naukri mil sakti hai.please give me advise what can i do right now.

11. S R Jadeja says

Dear sir
    Mere father ki death 14/03/2000 hui thia or us shamay mine SBI me nukri kea lia application kiya Tha per thode shamay kebad new scheme ke anushar ab ex gratia lumsum amount keep lia hi appreciate kiya to hi koi utar nahi Maya or ab sharkar me firshe appointment on compassionate grounds shuru kiya hi to me kiya karu or circular kea anushar keys mera case positive hi pls help me all
    Regards
    S R Jadeja
    shaktisinhrjadejaanjar@gmail.com

12. dinesh bankar says

mere pitaji sbi me the aur unaki death 24/04/2003 ko ho gayi thi aur tab main 18 sal ka tha to maine bank me application ki thi lekin tha koi bhi naukri nahi mali our nahi koi lumsum amt. mili ab bank me anukampa shuru hua to bank me circular kab ayega please replay kijiye.

13. manish says

Kya anukampa ke aadhar par education department me niyukti nahi ho skti?.plz send me the new circular of anukampa niyukti.

14. Akshay Sharma says

Dear all SBI unions…..

respected sir,
    mere father ka nidhan 11-02-2013 ko ho gya tha …ab jo ki sarkar ne dobara se compassionate ground pr naukri dena start kr diya hai, aur abhi kucch month pehle hi hme xgreshia mila hai…
    so dear respected sir I want this job sir
    plzz help me…thank u sir

15. kailash says

sir mere father sbbj me the unki death 02/02/2011 ko ho gai unki nukari pe kisi ko bhi nukrai nahi mili .abe kya melagi new circular kya hai sir please send me .thank you.

16. vikrant singh says

Dear sir
    Mera naam vikrant singh me aligarh(u.p.) se hu. Mera father State bank of India me the.
    Unki death 19/08/2009 me hui thi. Jab unki death hui thi tab unki age 53 years ke the.
    abhi Sunday 18/08/2014 ko Times of India ke News Paper me news aayi thi ki ab anukampa me job mil sakti hai to ab mujhe kya krna hoga.sir mere ko new circular nahi mil raha h to job ke liye mene SBI RBO-2 ALIGARH, SBI LHO DELHI, SBI HO MUMBAI ko abhi kuchh dino pahle hi application send kr di h abhi tk mere ko koi jabab nahi mila h batao ki me kya kyo
    ab me letter P.M. ko IBO ko letter bhejna chah raha hu to send kr du kya
    So please help me
    vikrant singh
    email id-vikrantsinghimm@gmail.com

17. Rakesh sah says

Sir mere father sbi m kam karte the unka death 15/10/2011 ko hogya hai sir hamlog ki halat thik nahi hai bhen ka bhi sadi karna hai aur bhai ka bhi sir kuch aisa kariye ki father ki jagh hum do bhai me se kisi ak job lag jay
    Plessssssssss sir i am reqeust for you

18. ravi nigam says

Aaj toh hindustan newspaprr mein bhi aa gayi ki bank mein anukampa niyukti 5 aug 2014 se start ho gayi lekin ye sbi mein circular kab aayega

19. uma devi says

Sir
    Mere husband boi me cashier the 26 may 2004 me bank jate time
    case ha so lutero ne goli maar kar hatya kar di thi bank balo ne mera compassion ke aadar per application form bhra aur bo head office baje diya but muse service nahi mili 2004 Dic me ek g.o aya ki service nahi but ek must rakam milegi mane rakam nahi na hi muse koi pasion mil rahi hai unki age 42 yere ke the may 2004 me sunday 18 ko news papers me Jo compassion ke aadar per appointment hoga kya usme muese service milegi kya aur mera higt cort me 2008 case file kiya hua hai kirpya app batay ki mai kya karu jise muse service mil sake thank

20. vikrant singh says

Dear sir
    So please help me

vikrant singh
    email id-vikrantsinghimm@gmail.com

• ravi nigam says

Mere father bhi sbi mei the unki death 23 08 2009 ko hui thi unki age 53 yrs thi mene pata lagaya hai ki abhi management ne manjoor kiya hai lekin circular nhn aaya hai isliye process mein nhn hai aap mujhe us newspaper ki headline click krke meri id pr send kr dena plz id hai rvnigam@gmail.com

21. sonali says

I am also employee of west Bengle government service, my father died on 16/04/2007 and I am join on service in 22/09/2009 . My quires is my mothers pension reduce in that time

22. Bira Kishor says

My father-in-law was expired in service period(Govt.job), so my mother-in -law now getting family pension. In this connection, my husband (his son) was got permanent job on compensate ground. Unfortunately my husband also died after 6 year of service, so I am also getting family pension now.

Now, I am planning to apply for again job on compensate ground. Can it possible for me to get the job

zero12001@yahoo.com

23. Biswajit Dutta says

Respected sir, My father was employe of shyambazar branch. He died 1999 n still l looking my service or exzasia lum sum. So kindly you look this matter. … Thanking you. Biswajit Dutta …pH 98309 44389

24. sameer deshmukh says

Hello mera naam sameer deshmukh hai may 2002 se food corporation of india may compantionate ground ki waiting list may hoon muzhe aaja tak job nahi mili aur meri shaadi 2010 may hui hai aur aaj mujhe ye bataya ja raha hai ki married son is not liable for the post of compantionate ground job so tell me mujhe job milegi ya nahi aisa rule kab lagu hota hai at the time of the death of the father that time I m married or after married please needful thanks to u

• kavya says

hi my dad also worked in fci i am also waiting for the job i am also in smae sitruation. here no one is answering to our quesions. pls reply

25. Puja devi says

my father was a teacher in l.p school.. when compenssionate ground employer will found a teacher job?

26. Pravin.Nandkishor.Jadhav says

Sir, i am Pravin.Nandkishor.Jadhav,son of Nandkishor.Sadashivrao.Jadhav
    sir my father was job in the public health dept of govt of maharasharta, as a chif- Bectrologist At-Yavatmala dist .
    my father passed away on 01/02/2011 at jod time .he was 42 years,
    my family now totally financially distress.
    He was the only earnest member of our family,i am 27 years old ,
    I am student now i complited my BCS 1st year .SO can i get job on the compassionte ground…

27. Pravin.Nandkishor.Jadhav, says

Sir, i am Pravin.Nandkishor.Jadhav,son of Nandkishor.Sadashivrao.Jadhav.my father was a chif- Bectrologist At-Yavatmala dist. He died in harness on 01/02/2011,my family is totally is now totally financially distress.He was the only earnest member of our family,i am 27 years old ,I am student now i complited my BCS 1st year .SO can i get the job of my father,in the rules of died in harness?????plz reply soon.

28. PREETY AICH says

Sir, I am a single and a graduate B.A) and continueing M.A. from Dibrugarh University,Assam. My father was a school Headmaster(just retired before expiry) and died on 28.05.2013 and my mother was also school asst Headmaster who expired on 09.12.2009 at the time she was under service period and was aged 52 only. They leave me and my younger brother(age 20 ys- H.S. Student). We are now at an very bad condition to survive and continue our study too. plz look into the matter seriously…. Imp- My father was recongnized by Governor of Assam as the best teacher in the Tinsukia District and my father was associated with many educational orginations but now nobody is there to look after us…….

29. MANISH KUMAR says

SIR MERE FATHER KA 1 MAY2014 KO DEATH HO GAYA.MERE PITA JI 21 SAAL SE BIHAR POLICE ME CONSTABLE KE RANK PR KARYARRAT THAI JO PADONNATI KE BAAD BIHAR POLICE ME A.S.I. KE TRAINING PERIOD ME THAI.MAI UNKA BADA PUTRA HU. MERI QALIFICATION -10+2,3YEAR ENGG. DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL PRODUCTION,HINDI COMPUTER TYPE,HINDI AASHULIPI HAI.KYA MUJE A.S.I. YA J.E. YA CLERK YA STONO KA RANK MIL SAKTA HAI.PLEASE BIHAR POLICE ME MITRA-AASHITRA JOB KE RULE K BAARE ME BATAYE

30. SANDEEP says

Sir, Please let me know, whether I am eligible for job on compassionate ground in the undermentioned situation:
    ” My father was working as a Group-D employee in West Bengal State Electricity Board at Santhaldih Thermal Power Station. 2 months back he met an accident and passed away. He left his wife i.e. my mother with 2 Sons. I am the elder son, Passed I.Sc. and currently 24 years old. I am not employed anywhere else. Please tell us whether I am eligible or not”

31. arunkumar says

Dear sir ,

please tell me Married daughter can get government job on compassionate grounds or not .

Regards,
    Arun kumar

32. deepak gulab gawai says

mein 10 saal se compassionate appointment mein iit powai mein huuu aur 10 sal bad muzhe 89 days diya gaya 89 days hoke muze 3 sal ho gaye ab tak kuch nahi hua bataye mein ab kya karu

33. Chinnagiriyappa says

Dear Si,

My father school teacher agidu avarigi usrasru elade1995 died agidare,avaga nanage age 13yers agitu evaga job siguta nanage age 32 agide dayavitu help madi pls…………………

34. SAIKAT MUKHERJEE says

Sir, i am saikat mukherjee ,son of partha sarathi mukherjee .my father was a school teacher {primary school}.He died in harness on 28/11/2013,my family is totally is now totally financially distress.He was the only earnest member of our family,i am 18 years old ,reads in English honours on firsy year under burdwan university,i passed H.S in 2013 with 62% marks .SO can i get the job of my father,in the rules of died in harness?????plz reply soon.

• Ziaul Islam says

Apply immediately for the service under the compassionate appointment before the concerned authority. If the authority does not pass any order then you will have to file a writ petition in the High Court.

35. Nibedita das says

sir. i am nibedita das , i am married daughter. my father was died in accident dated on 6th may 2004.my father doing servicein WBSEDCL.but till date i do
    not get any service appointment on compassioate ground. i am wating for your valuable answer.

36. narsing says

My father died in 1999 who was working in excise department as si. have mother two brothers and sister .after the death of my father my elder brother get job in compssionate ground as excise constable in 1999.
    he was married 2007 , he have wife 30yrs and two daughters 5yrs and 3yrs .
    my brother also died in 14.06.2013.
    we have still small and joint family. have mother, bhabhi ( my brothers wife), two daughters, and unmarried brother,
    .unmarried bother can get the job legally under social security scheme in AP.G.O MS NO. 612 dated 30.10.1991.
    is this legally possible then please tell me the what is the procedure of unmarried brother get the job .
    I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early legally not illegal why because of we are joint family sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards
    narsing
    hyderabad
    andhrapradesh

37. piyush kumar says

Mera age 41 year hai kya mujhe anukampa ke aadhr par job mil sakti hai jharkhand state electric board me.

38. pradeep says

sir my father was job in the sfci. Centeral state farm of india . Suratgarh. Rajasthan my father passed away on 3.5.13 at jod time .he was 51 years can i get job on the compassionte ground…

39. dip Rauth says

Respected sir/madam
    mera papa health departmeant may group d employee tha aur unka death 15/11/2001 me ho gaya on duty aur kuch saalo ke baad mera mummy ka bhi death ho gaya sir main aap se jaana chatha hoo ke mera na to job mila hai na to pension mila ha abhi tak aur sir main abhi 21 years’ ka ho gaya hoo mera papa ka departmeant kuch nahi kar raha hai please sir mughe help karne ke koshis kare
    mera papa ka office address yeh hai
    Block Medical officer health
    post: mirik
    dist: darjeeling

40. DIVYANSH says

Respected sir/madam,

I am Divyansh Singh.My father was working in PNB bank of India USAWA in UP Distt. Baduan
    My father was died in due to Murder on dated 16-07-2009 in the age of 52..after death of my father our family face many problem .my relatives are nobody help for us.i apply for same joint appointment3 years ago. But there is no reply for appointment (or) ex-gratia payment settlement for me.

My mother due to domestic circumstances is not is in a position seek bank appointment. Till date I am an unemployed person and the income to my family is very meagre for the needs of 5persons.

Hence .I request u to sympathically reconsider my plea for my appointment in PNB BANK of India on Compassionate Ground, assure u that I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors .

I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early date sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards
    Divyansh Singh
    Sadabad Disst. Hathras
    UP.

41. Pankaj Barman says

Sir/Medam,
    I want to apply for the post of asst. Teacher for primary school. My father was also a school teacher when he passed away in 11th of March 1994. At that period non of our family member was illigible for this kind of post. After my graduation and qualifing for TET, I enough try but no officer has shown me any kind of sympathy to me. Therefore I am requesting you please take a serious and quick action for these ground.

42. Anita Dwivedi says

Dea sir/Madam,

My self Anita & I wanted to know that my friend whose father died on August 2008 & he apply for compensation ground job under group C in health department. But till upto date he is not getting job . He submitted all the documents to Swasthya Bhavan but not getting any response from them.His family suffering from financial problem & he is unemployed. Plz do the needful things & kindly inform me how much time will be taken for getting job.

Thanx & Regards,
    Anita Dwivedi.

43. ranju singh says

I miss ranju singh sister of late Robin singh ghatani Ex- DR/Fr under silviculture (hills) div, of forest deptt. has applied in the post of gr ‘c’ on compassionate ground and for your kind information me and my mother were solely dependant on my deceased brother and it is also to bring to your knowledge that i am unmarried as well as unemployed but the case had been regretted . i would like to request you to look into the matter for the inconvenience in the lively hood of my mother and mine .
    Thanking you,
    Ranju Singh.

44. gopinath says

My father had left me when I was 1yrs old and I was completely brought up by my mother Mrs.V.M.Shanthi,Senior Assistant ,State Bank Of India ,pasumalai ,Madurai
    I am to submit that my mother had been suffering from agonizing severe chronic renal failure since jan 2012 and left me alone in October 2012
    As I had to be beside my mother round the clock to attend on her, I couldn’t continue my studies after January 2012
    Now I am under the care of my maternal grandfather aged around 70 years old and he too happens to be a heart patient
    I request your honour to look into the pitiable helpless circumstances I am destined with, and grace me with any placement in the state bank of India, to make a living to prolong my life.is this possible and my mother has completed 24yrs of service at a age of 44
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    m.gobinath

45. Jagatpati Hansda says

I m a qualified group D employee I am entry in service in compensate ground. my family was very poor . so i request you to kindly obliged to see my application. waiting for your replay. please madam. my father was died on 23/04/2005, our family condition was going on very low condition. my mother was drown pension Rs-5000.00 . so i request to see my condition, and judge it seriously.

46. peu sarkar says

with due respect i want to inform you that my father was a govt. employee and he worked under RLI scheme under west bengal govt. He passed away on 24th june 2011. As my mother is a groupD employee under west bengal govt health department and she does not stay with me and i don’t receive any money to carry on my livelihood from her in that case may i get the job on compassionate ground as my father rendered his service for 23 years and it was 9 years left to reach his retirement. If you kindly acknowledge me with the authentic information i will be highly obliged to you.
    Thanking you.
    yours truly
    peu sarkar
    d/dinajpur

• says

Dependent family member should apply to the authority for appointment on compassionate ground within 6 months of the expiry of the Govt. employee. If no application is received, the Govt. assume that no financial assistance is necessary.

Sorry, you are too late.

Note that dependent family members may be wife, son, unmarried daughters. If you are married, then there is no question of appointment arises.
      Regards.

47. amit says

My father died in 1999 who was working in civil court. after the death of my father my mother get job in compssionate ground she was also died in 2012.I am a adopted son.Can I get the job in dying in harness.

48. bira bhar says

I had applied for the post of ldc after my mother passed away in nov.2005. i have got no response yet.

please intimate me about my file submitted in swasthya bhavan . my file no. is HPAG/70/2010.

49. SANTOSH KUMAR PANDEY says

I apply for the job of Asst. Teacher in primary school under the die in herness of my mother Lt Durgawati Pandey. Who has been died on dated 01.08.2010 during the period of job.

After submit the paper in D.P.P.G. Barasat they send a letter for submit the the financial document along with P.P.O. But due to delay of submitting the Garatuity Paper in Pubrto Bhavan i can’t collect the P.P.O. After 01 year happen no any information or intimitation found from the Respected Office My mother D.P.P.G File No is PRI/BRS/00426/2011. sir please give the advise in this respect that i can collect my P.P.O. and submit in D.P.S.E. Barasat.

50. Rajendra Kumar Das says

To
    The Hon’ble Health Minister
    Dept. of Health & Family Welfare
    Govt. of West Bengal
    Kolkata.

Respected Didi,

I would like to draw my humble reqeust you my Father was a Group “D” Staff attached with N.R.S.Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata, My father was die on 4th July – 2000, My elder brother is applying for Compassionate Ground Sevice, but till date we are not response from Director Office, of Swasthya Bhawan, Salt Lake City, Kolkata.

Please look into the matter personally and do the needful.

With kind regards,
    Yours faithfully,
    Rajendra Kumar Das

51. Pappu Roy says

Respected sir/madam,

I am P.Namasudra.My father was working in State bank of India Badarpur I.E. branch (Branch Code:7648)S/O Late Dwijendra Namasudra

My father was died in due to heart attack on dated 30-07-2002 in the age of 49.after death of my father our family face many problem .my relatives are nobody help for us.i apply for same joint appointment 9 years ago. But there is no reply for appointment (or) ex-gratia payment settlement for me.

My mother due to domestic circumstances is not is in a position seek bank appointment. Till date I am an unemployed person and the income to my family is very meagre for the needs of 4 persons.

Hence .I request u to sympathically reconsider my plea for my appointment in State Bank of India on Compassionate Ground, assure u that I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors .

I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early date sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards
    P.Roy
    Badarpur
    Karimganj(Dist)
    Assam,788806

• PAPPU ROY says

Dear sir All Sbi Unions ,

I Have applied on Compassionate Ground more than 10 years ago in State bank of India but till date no Compassionate appointment, no exgratia,please Sbi union help those family who die in harness in last 10years,The Sceame already full present without any condition in Railways,Lic,RBI other Public sector undertaking,why Govt neglect Public Sector Banks why why????

Regards
      Pappu Roy
      Guwahat,Assam

52. SOMDEB CHAKRABORTY says

kindly provide me the previous circular or go of govt of west bengal (number or date )where it has contained-minimum 2years of sevice left for a deceased person in order to get the job on dying in harness ground

at present is one year.

wirh regards

53. sonam tshering sherpa says

my brother in law SI W.B.P died on duty at Jalpaigury in accident. He was unmarried. His younger brother wants to apply for job on compassionate ground. Is entitle for the job?

54. Ayan chatterjee says

I m a qualified group D employee I am entry in service in compensonate ground. So what is the way that I am promote to LDC(Group C)?

• ALok Kumar Srivastava says

Dear Nitin,

Aapke caseka kya hua? aap hi ke jaise mere sister ke sath bhi hua hai, mere jiji ji SBI me the aur death ho gaie, pata nahi ab kya hoga, please give some hint where u had approached.