Appointment on Compassionate Ground

As per clause C of Section (3) of West Bengal Regulation of Recruitment in State Government Establishments and Establishments of Public Undertakings, Statutory Bodies, Government Companies and Local Authorities Act, 1999, principles and procedures to be followed in dealing with the issue of appointment on compassionate ground to the dependents of employees who die in harness, or who retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated. (Read more)

At present appointment on compassionate ground of the dependents of State Government employees who die in harness, or retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service in governed by provisions of Labour Department Notifications, Government has now been pleased to rescind the Notification along with corrigenda/orders/notification the following modifications and clarifications. (Read more)

Revised guidelines have been issued in the matter of appointment on compassionate ground of the dependents of employees who die in harness, or who retire prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service. (Read more)

An unmarried daughter of the Government employee, who dies in harness or retires prematurely on being declared permanently incapacitated for service, may be considered as one of the dependents of the Government employee for the purpose of appointment on compassionate ground. (Read more)

West Bengal Scheme for Compassionate Appointment, 2013

Comments

1. SANDEEP says

Sir, Please let me know, whether I am eligible for job on compassionate ground in the undermentioned situation:
    ” My father was working as a Group-D employee in West Bengal State Electricity Board at Santhaldih Thermal Power Station. 2 months back he met an accident and passed away. He left his wife i.e. my mother with 2 Sons. I am the elder son, Passed I.Sc. and currently 24 years old. I am not employed anywhere else. Please tell us whether I am eligible or not”

2. arunkumar says

Dear sir ,

please tell me Married daughter can get government job on compassionate grounds or not .

Regards,
    Arun kumar

3. deepak gulab gawai says

mein 10 saal se compassionate appointment mein iit powai mein huuu aur 10 sal bad muzhe 89 days diya gaya 89 days hoke muze 3 sal ho gaye ab tak kuch nahi hua bataye mein ab kya karu

4. Chinnagiriyappa says

Dear Si,

My father school teacher agidu avarigi usrasru elade1995 died agidare,avaga nanage age 13yers agitu evaga job siguta nanage age 32 agide dayavitu help madi pls…………………

5. SAIKAT MUKHERJEE says

Sir, i am saikat mukherjee ,son of partha sarathi mukherjee .my father was a school teacher {primary school}.He died in harness on 28/11/2013,my family is totally is now totally financially distress.He was the only earnest member of our family,i am 18 years old ,reads in English honours on firsy year under burdwan university,i passed H.S in 2013 with 62% marks .SO can i get the job of my father,in the rules of died in harness?????plz reply soon.

• Ziaul Islam says

Apply immediately for the service under the compassionate appointment before the concerned authority. If the authority does not pass any order then you will have to file a writ petition in the High Court.

6. Nibedita das says

sir. i am nibedita das , i am married daughter. my father was died in accident dated on 6th may 2004.my father doing servicein WBSEDCL.but till date i do
    not get any service appointment on compassioate ground. i am wating for your valuable answer.

7. narsing says

My father died in 1999 who was working in excise department as si. have mother two brothers and sister .after the death of my father my elder brother get job in compssionate ground as excise constable in 1999.
    he was married 2007 , he have wife 30yrs and two daughters 5yrs and 3yrs .
    my brother also died in 14.06.2013.
    we have still small and joint family. have mother, bhabhi ( my brothers wife), two daughters, and unmarried brother,
    .unmarried bother can get the job legally under social security scheme in AP.G.O MS NO. 612 dated 30.10.1991.
    is this legally possible then please tell me the what is the procedure of unmarried brother get the job .
    I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early legally not illegal why because of we are joint family sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards
    narsing
    hyderabad
    andhrapradesh

8. piyush kumar says

Mera age 41 year hai kya mujhe anukampa ke aadhr par job mil sakti hai jharkhand state electric board me.

9. pradeep says

sir my father was job in the sfci. Centeral state farm of india . Suratgarh. Rajasthan my father passed away on 3.5.13 at jod time .he was 51 years can i get job on the compassionte ground…