Conduct of Training of Untrained Upper Primary School Teacher

(Elementary Education Branch)
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091

No: 269(20)-SE(EE)/PTTI-7/2011 (Pt-I), Dated: 15.03.2013

From: S. C. Ghosh
Jt. Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal.

To: 1-20) The District Inspector of Schools (SE)
…………………….. (All District)

Sub: Conduct of Teacher Training (B. Ed. Course) of untrained Upper Primary School Teachers through ODL Mode.

I am directed to say that the State Government has decided to impart teacher training (B.Ed. Course) to untrained school teachers of all Govt. run/ Govt. aided / schools in West Bengal engaged in teaching the students of upper primary classes i.e. from class V to class VIII through ODL mode in compliance with the provisions of RTE Act, 2009. The entire training programme will be organised by Netaji Subhas Open University through different NCTE approved B.Ed. colleges of this state.

I am therefore further directed to request you to send the list of untrained school teachers of your district engaged in teaching the children of upper primary classes as per proforma furnished below.

Both hard copy and soft copy of the list are to be sent by 25th instant positively. This is extremely urgently.

Sl. No Name of the teacher Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC(A)/ OBC(B)/PH/Ex-Serviceman Name of the school with postal address Residential Address Date of appointment Educational Qualification % of marks obtained in graduation level examination

Yours faithfully,

Sd/- S. C. Ghosh
Joint Secretary

Source

Join WBXPress Forum | Like Facebook Page | Join Google+ Page | Follow Twitter

Comments

1. shampa das says

sir
    Iwas accept odl b.ed programe in 2013 but that b.ed institute at sagar deep farway from my home(about 200km.I want complete b.ed at 2014.what dt b.ed odl programme start?

2. Tapan Mazumder says

2006 e chakri peyechhi. anek chesta koreo 2012 er age B.Ed korte parini.2012 te chance pai,2013 te complete kori.Kintu 2013 te incriment stop hoye jai. Amra chesta koreo 5 years er modhe b.ed korte parlam na.Amra ki r ei incriment ta pabo na?

3. soma pal says

PLEASE POSTPONE THE WORKSHOP
    JANUARY 2014..

WE STRUGGLE WHOLE YEAR IN SCHOOL AND LOOK FORWARD FOR A VACATION IN DECEMBER TO SPEND WITH FAMILY AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR.

4. Animesh Das says

CC-02 &CC-03 er class 20th October theke 30th October hobe. Kintu oi samay school cholbe. Jehetu oi dingulo class korle on-duty milbe kina tar kono nirdisto GO number nei tai school oi dingulo charbe na. NSOU er routine follow korle pujor chuti saho oi dingulo ML hoye jabe. Tai CC-02 &CC-03 class kora asomvab bapar. Kono somadhan aache????

5. bidhan saren says

ami nsou te odl mode a admission hoyechi amar incriment stop hoyeche . Amar incriment chalu hobeki jodi incriment chalu hoe tahole please uttar dile khub upakrito hotam .

6. Arindam Sarkar says

I am not getting the proper website or much required format of downloading the Allahabad Bank Challan Form for getting admission into ODL B.ED. in NSOU after submission of DATA CAPTURE FORMAT OF APPLICATION FORM.I am also in darkness about the exact course-fees and the amounts payable in installments for undergoing the course.I shall also remain obliged if you communicate to me whether the following colleges are nominated and selected finally by both NCTE and NSOU for ensuing odl b.ed course:-Suniti Educational Trust,Kalyani/ Shimurali Sachinandan B.Ed College/J.R.S.E.T. B.ED. COLLEGE,Panchpota,Chakdaha/Nandalal B.T. College,Panpur .

• Supriya Paul says

Sob vogas system D.I ofice Bikas Vasban Ar NSOU er HElp line nijeder modhe kada chora churi khelche. keo sothik Ans dichena. D.I bolche nam pathiechi …..jokhon khusi ichha moto Teacrher der nam bad diche. ”’H.S sec. Teacher B.ED e vorti Hoche”” Work Education Teacher der nam bad Diche abar kothao vorti niche. Puro baparta chele khela korche. 23 Sept. tarikh online vorti ses abar verification bank chalan katar din oi din last date, aj 21 kal Sunday kaj hobe na. Amar nam 1st liste chilo ar kono din dekhte paini 6 ta CL nosto korechi kono kaj hoini. sobai vul val bokche asa diche kintu amar nam beroche na. 23 tarikh amar nam ele ami ki dana mele ure ure vorti Hobo? sat samudro tero nodi par kore ki center thik korbo? amar to 1st liste nam chilo tar pore Application kore sobai vorti hoe gelo. jekhane bolte jachi sobai bolche karo kichu korar nai mamar barir abdar naki? Puro vorti pokriatar birudhe case kora uchit. tal gol pakano khichuri ekta ODL BED MODE khule sobai ke bivranto korche.

It’s useless to ask here becouse no one will be replied ?

• uttam bhowmik says

According to NCTE rule, minimum qualification of teachers in professional subjects like art, craft, work education existing eligibility norms prescribed by state government will be applicable. The state norms made by West Bengal of 2011 reflects same rule where a teachers with art and craft or tailoring need not compulsory b.ed. But when teachers in work education run for doing b.ed. in ODL mode, it seems they are unaware about the basic rule of appointment.

7. seema says

please please open the the 1st phase of edit application form to rectify some thing .Amar 1st phase data bhool ho gaye che .amar 1st phase se kono jogajog chilona. please reopen it. I shall be grateful to you. It is a matter of carrer .please give a second chance to fill the form so that I can edit it .please open it . without B’ed my carrer will be doomed. please , please, please, please please ,please reopen it.

8. MIHIR KANTI ROY says

Ref: Odl mode B.ed course for wb upper primary teacher from NSOU. GO no 269(20)/ptti-7/2011 pt-1 dt: 15/03/13 WITH REFERENCES TO THE ABOVE & RTE ACT 2009, THE JOINT SECRETARY TO THE EDUCATION DEPT, GOYT OF WEST BENGAL IT IS ASKED FOR ODL MODE B.ED FOR THOSE UNTRAINED TEACHERS WHO ARE TEACHING CLASSES V TO VIII AND IN ANOTHER GO 715-SE(EE) PTTI-7/2011 P-1 DT: 1 CLASSS9/07/13 ASKED TO THE TEACHERS WHO ARE TEACHING V TO VIII TO BE TRAINED UNDER ODL MODE, BUT THE TEACHERS WHO ARE TEACHING IX TO XII NOT TO BE IN ODL MODE. NOW A QUESTION ARISES TO ME THAT HOW DOES IT IS POSSIBLE THAT , IN WB CO AIDED SCHOOLS TEACHERS ARE RECRUITING BY SSC, THEY RECRUIT TWO KIND OF TEACHER 1) PASS 2) H/PG AND GOVT APPROVED THEM IN NORMAL & IN HS SECTION ONLY. THEY DO NOT HAVE APPROVAL OF UPPER PRIMARY TEACHER AND ALSO A PASS GRADUATE TEACHER TEACHES UP TO X CLASS STUDENTS. SO HOW DO WE CAN DIFFER THEM UPPER PRIMARY AND SECONDARY TEACHER?. AS BOTH TYPE TEACHERS HAVE BELONG TO SAME APPROVAL.IF A NORMAL SECTION APPROVED TEACHER TEACHS UP TO XII CLASS THEN, IS HE APPLICABLE FOR ODL MODE B.ED ADMISSION?.

9. riyanka chakraborty says

im admitted to B.ed course from IGNOU,i dont have D.I. permission and my name is listed in odl mode. what will i do?will fill up the form. i dont want to go to odl mode.

10. Amit Mistry says

in first phase my name was enlisted. i have submitted all information and my id no is 002125. but now when i wanted to printed it it shown ” no match found” what will i do..

11. krishnendu maiti says

Whats the matter ??????Authority of DI office told that they do not know about 2nd phase ODL list.In 2nd phase “MADRASAH”Teacher will not get chance?????
    If get chance pls told process.
    further list of bed odl will be out????

12. krishnendu maiti says

I am a teacher of madrasah.My name is not enlist in 1st list of odl but I am upper primary teacher. Authority of Di office told that my name will enlist in second list.21th aug 2nd phase list out but there is no madrasah name in list.Corretion list of odl list of madrasah will be out separately????????
    kindly anser me….

13. Suman Chakraborty says

I am an assistant teacher in Purulia district. I applied for B.ed in ODL mode in prescribed format as directed by DI. Then I regularly would followed the secondary education’s website (www.wbsed.gov.in) . there the list of untrained teachers of different districts began to appear. I kept on watching but no list of Purulia district came out. Then I was called in by the government to attend the election duty. When I returned home after the completion of election duty on 13.07.13, I came to know that NSOU has has published a list of untrained teachers and the last date of their data capturing has gone. Now my question is how can know that such list will be published in site of NSOU instead of the website of secondary education. Besides there was no such notice in the site of secondary education to follow the site of NSOU . NOW THE LAST DATE HAS GONE. WHAT CAN I DO? PLEASE HELP ME.

14. RISHU KEDIA says

SIR,i’m a asst teacher nd teaching from last 2years in a high school.i’m a pass catogory teacher but 4rm begining i’hv 2 take ix &x both classes regularly. Now i can’t understand dat should i do b.ed through odl mode or shall wait 4 regular mode.

15. Narayan Chandra Mohanta says

I am an untrained assist. teacher of a high school. Date of joining 03.03.1992. I also take B.ed. training on 1966 session, but unluckily not sucksessful. Then my normal incriment are stoped and after 11 years of service I also get my normal incriment. Now my name are in merit list of nsou. Now what can I do ? Is it essential for me to get B.ed through odl mode or not?

16. Narayan Chandra Mohanta says

I am an untrained assist. teacher. Date of joining 03.03.1992. I also take B.ed. training on 1966 session, but unluckily not sucksessful. Then my normal incriment are stoped and after 11 years of service I also get my normal incriment. Now my name are in merit list of nsou. Now what can I do ? Is it essential for me to get B.ed through odl mode or not?

17. krishna ganguli says

I am an assistant teacher of upper primary school. I submitted online application form for bed in odl mode. But I have not 50% marks in hons. and PG. Can I get the chance for bed?

18. sakti pada maji says

respect sir
    netaji odl is active now from 5.7.13 to 12.7.13. i am an asstt teacher of ukhra k.b. institution . my name is not entered in odl formet . i am very confused . what can i do at present

19. LALITA GOLDAR says

LADY TEACHERS WHO ARE APPOINTED IN THE WORK EDUCATION POST POSSESSING LADY BROBOURNE NEEDLE WORKS(LBNW) 3YEARS DIP., CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY WOMENS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, GOVT OF WEST BENGAL ARE THY NEED TO POSSESS BEd. DEGREE FOR NOT STAGNATION OF ANNUAL INCEMENT? PLEASE,REPLY CLEARLY. FORMELY SUCH TEACHERS WERE NOT NEEDED SUCH DEGREE ONLY FOR STAGNATION OF ANNUAL INCREMENT. ………………………….LALITA

20. subrata santikari says

i am asst.untrained teacher in GADIBERO SRCA VIDYALAYA(HS).My teaching subject is HINDI .But in NSOU there are no hindi method avalable ,so what i do?

21. Pintu Ghosh says

Wbnsou odl bed on line data submission 05.07.13 to 12.07.13 but my school Lodna Mankhamar Vivekananda Vidya Mandir(high school ) not upload NSOU admission site. what is the procedure at present?

22. Prasun ghosh says

I think we may wait a little more till the vote is over.Then a case may be filed against govt to demand increment. Rumours are there that after election govt will do something for continuation of increment.

23. soumen chakraborty says

If a teacher goes under mutual transfer and the district is changed. At this time if the teacher is on odl bed mode what will happen? Will the teacher be able to change his odl centre?

24. Deep says

Sir i m working in a govt. Unaided school and teach 8 to 10 am i eligible as an applicant for b.ed course offered by NSOU under the ODL mode. Plez reply keen inetrested

25. Abhirup Bhaduri says

If a teacher is in service from Oct 2007 and he is still untrained due to excessive rush of senior untrained teachers , will his increment be stopped from July 2013. Plz rply with circular no.

• Subhankar Banerjee says

There is no such g.o. But we have to wait till 30th June.after that we are going to file a case.please be with us.we have face this problem togetherly.we also need money and we have to increase our nos. So that govt seriously look into this situation.eight two seven six eight nine one zero five seven.

26. Anupam Mandal says

i am the asstt, teacher of work & physical education group . i have a b.ed degree with m.a. am i elligible for H.M recruitment exam .

27. Ananda kar says

being a teacher of upper primary school , I can not get admission in any B.Ed college( as per gov order ) even if my name is enlisted in merit list. On the other hand there is no clear indication of conducting ODL . so what should we do now?

28. M K Sharma says

i joined school as a assistant teacher in work education group in 2010 with BCA (bachelor in computer applications) – is this also neccessary for me to have a B.Ed or to persue B.Ed.

29. MD MANSUR ALAM says

RESPECTED SIR .I AM A NON B.ED TEACHER IN HIGH SCHOOL.I JOINED NOVEMBER 2007.SHALL I GET INCREAMENT IN THIS YEAP.PLS REPLY ME ON MY MAIL WITH G.O no

30. Biswajit Das says

ami burdwan university thake distance mode m.sc korchi.amer final exam hobe january 2014,ami ki m.sc abong B.ed(odl) aksonge korte parbo?Please answer me as soon as possible.

31. Nabanita Banerjee says

2007 sale joining kara teacher der 2013 theke increment chalu korar arji rakhun.plz….amader g.o.
    circular jante help korben asha rakhi.

• Subhankar Banerjee says

Asun eksathe mile case kori jate increment loss na hoy .contact with me and tell other to do so as i m thinking to file a case.we can meet ekramul bari sir and he can help us in this case.but we have to be united and collect money to give mr.bari.

32. gopal says

I am a teacher of H.S. section in a H.S. school in Purba Medinipur. I have following two questions:
    1) Am I eligible for ODL mode BEd in 2013 session?
    2) What is the duration of the course?

33. dipanwita chakraborty says

we have sent our details as asked by the d.i,bt there is no further information about it.when is the list going to be pulished? do we need to conduct it ouorselves?

34. dipanwita chakraborty says

35. aniruddha mondal says

I am pursuing b.ed from ignou started from jan 2012. Since its a 2 yrs course i would be completing the b.ed course at december 2013. Is that means I am losing my increment of july, 2013.

36. BiswajitBhunia says

dear firend
    it is a big problem of our system to know the correct information about b.ed for non- b.ed teachers. No DI or DI office staffs of westbengal are aware or care about our case not even humanities ground. they told that they had no information.
    I also submitted an agreement papers for ODL mode in DI office. a list also published for that in DI office but they are telling that they are not sure that when it will be occured?

till now no further increment related order found.

• Subhankar Banerjee says

There is no such g.o. regarding this matter but we are going to start a case so that the govt will continue our increment.but we are very few.please be with us and help us by giving some monetary support.

37. DR. TARUN GHOSH says

I am a Science teacher. I and my one colleague are nontrained teacher in ourschool. Till now we haven’t got any information about B.Ed course through OLD mode, in our school, neither from DI Office nor from our School Authority. So, no name has not been sent from our school to the DI office as a list of nontrained teachers. As a result We have not submitted any form for B.Ed course through OLD mode in DI office. Please tell me what We have to do now. Please help us.

38. NIKHILESH SHYAMAL says

ODL mode e b.ed start hole inservice teacher ra kivabe jante parben?School theke ki nam pathabe?Increment paoa jabe ki 2013 r 1 st july theke?

39. jagannath kushari says

after completing breege course from ellim university & presently above 50% marks in graduate and working as a parateacher in High School, can I able for admission for B.ED?

40. sameer chaterjee says

No clear information from the DI office is available related to B.Ed in ODL method. We have submitted a form in DI office few months ago where we agreed to ODL method. Is there any need to submit another proforma ? pls inform me.

41. S.Sain says

Two of my colleagues have less than 50% marks in graduation and they are in pass graduate scale. If they will be able to obtain b.ed by o.d.l. mode?

• Anupama says

I dont have 50% marks in graduation. I am of genaral category and I am serving in pass scale. Am i eligible for doing B.ed through ODL mode?

42. Santanu Patra says

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I want to know two information from you:
    1. Is there any restriction for B. Ed course through regular mode by an untrained school teacher?
    2. If there is no restriction, will the school get a deputed teacher for the post of trainee for that period of training as before?

• arpan says

i also want to know about this concern. cos I also do not wnt to do b.ed in ODL . I want to do it in regular course. If you come up with something it will be vey grt ful if u inform me.. thank you

43. Badal Das says

I’m a school teacher , for higher education I continued M.Sc. degree through Distance Education in Vidyasagar University . Because its my 1st year , How can I do B.Ed. degree in ODL system ? May I continue Both two degree ?? If I do then it would be legal or not ?
    Please answer me as soon as possible , I shall be benifitted .

44. Dipak Sanyal says

45. prabhat says

Still we didn’t got any information about this matter in our school neither from DI Office nor from our Teacher in Charge. So, can we send the list of nontrained teachers.