Digital Ration Card in West Bengal

It has been decided to implement the process of digital ration card in West Bengal. From today i.e. 11th April, 2012 the making of 9 crore 20 lacs digital ration card will be started. It will cost approximately Rupees 291 crore.

In a meeting on Tuesday, 10th April, at Writers’ Buildings, called by the Chief Secretary, Sri Samar Ghosh, it has been decided to implement the process of digital ration card in West Bengal.  From today i.e. 11th April, 2012 the making of 9 crore 20 lacs digital ration card will be started. It will cost approximately Rupees 291 crore.

Comments

1. SUBHASISH CHAKRABORTY says

I want to work under the project name & style is “Digital Ration Card in West Bengal” througout the Cooch Behar District in West Bengal. I have setup in all Sub-Division and Block also through out the District. Address : Subhasish Chakraborty,Webel Computer Training Centre, M/S. MICRO SOLUTIONS, House Of Mr.Samar Sur, Keshab Road, Opp. Of Rajbari Park Gate, 2nd Floor. P.O + Dist.- Cooch Behar, PIN-736101, West Bengal

2. mdmumtaj says

i want to wark undar the project name and style is ;digital ration card in westbengal;througout the
    24 pargana{north] district in west bengal I have setup in all Sub-Division and Block also through out the District. Address : Subhasish Chakraborty,Webel Computer Training Centre, M/S. MICRO SOLUTIONS, House Of md mumtaj 554/5 rbc road hazinager nayabazar pin 743135 wes bengal

3. Subhendu Kr Ghosh says

I would like to work with govt. project , like ” Aadhar Card ” or “Digital Ration Card” , I have sound knowledge of Computer & Internet also Analog or Digital camera . I am from Nadia District , pls. tel me the contact person .

4. mueen reja says

i want to work in Digital Ration Card project. please tell me the contact.

Address: Name-Mueen Reja.*C/O-Mainul Islam.* Vill+P.O-Shaikh Para.* P.S-Raninagar.*Dist-Murshidabad.*WB.

5. Bishnu das says

Dear sir my age 26 year but my ration card no receivd bicous 10 time apply but no isue ration card please sir new ration card isue my addres is vill paschim sundar.pur po molladighi ps gajol district malda west bengal name bishnu.das

6. Bishnu Das says

Sir ami name Bishnu.Das amar family moddhe 8 jhon thake kintu ak jhoonaro ration card neyi gram panchayat abong pradhan neyer kache koto gachi kintu kicchu hoyni apni bolun ki korbo amake new ration card amar kache docoment aache aadhar card elaction id pan card maa babar elaction id aar kichai please sir telme addres vill paschim sundarpur po mladighi ps gajol dc malda westbengal email id bishnudas56@gmail.com

7. NABIN MANDAL says

I want to work in Digital Ration Card project. I have knowledge of Computer & Internet also Analog or Digital camera . please tell me the contact.

Address: Name-Nabin Mandal. Vill – Bahirgram PO. – kanimohuli P.S- Jamboni Dist- Paschim Medinipur. West Bengal

8. Manmohan Tudu says

I want to work with government in Digital Ration Card and Aadhar Card project . I have knowledge of Computer & Internet also on Digital camera . please tell me the contact.
    Address- Name- Manmohan Tudu, Vill- Dighari, PO- Salanpur, Dist- Burdwan (WB), Pin- 713357.

9. ANANDA MAITY says

I WANT WORK THE RATION CARD PROJECT, I STEEL WORK MULTI RECHARGE BUSINESS EAST & WEST MEDINIPUR . I WANT TO COMMISSION BASIS WORK FOR RATION CARD PROJECT . VILL+PO-BENAI, PS-DASPUR, DIST-PASCHIM MEDINIPUR. PIN-721212

10. sukanta ghosh says

sir i work on the ration digital program as a D.E.O .but this job is under low salary per entry per card.is it first step ? what is the next step about this program?

11. Mithu sarkar says

I want a job for rationcard digital . I am mithu sarkar. Vill+p.o-sardha . Ps nalhati
    Dist birbhum. Ami rampurhat -1 (block) dipankar biswas ar sanga kaj korchi.
    Ar kaj kora chi mollarpur block, mouirassor block.

12. Biswajit mistri says

Dear,
    Government
    I don’t want to work for this kind of jerk… So please give me 1cr from ur 291cr coz i realy need a B.m.w,play station,ninja,iphone nd much more… :-P m still workin as a student..
    My contact info
    baguiati,kolkata thank u :-)

13. SAMAR ADIKARI says

sir/madam,
    Now i am working BSNL my job is transferable. My native place is chandrakona-II gram panchayet area and this is Ghatal sub division now i have a ration card,passport,voter id card this all document created from my native place. Please reply me my ration card digitalization is necessary or not.

14. gobinda prasad basu says

It is learnt that digital ration issuing prog.mme has started but in our locality it is ovserved people came to start the job and suddenly stopped doing.Again from last friday it is started and doing in a most irregular matter and as a result our job has not yet done.Pl let us know how we will complete our job if it is not done here.we live in Atabagan,Garia ,under KMC’s ward no;111.

15. gobinda prasad basu says

Digital Ration Card issuing job Started .Also started in our are three months back and stopped suddenly.Then again stared from last friday,but in a very irregular manner.We are at a loss to understand how we will complete our duty?Please let us know how & when we will be able to enroll our details if it is not done in our locality.We are residing at ATABAGAN,GARIA-Under K M C ‘S ward no 111.

16. Paulomi Chattopadhyay says

I am a married woman. My name has been written with my husband’s surname in my ration card after transferring the card. Now my ration card is going to be digitized. Let me know how do I change my name at this stage?

17. pralay biswas says

Dear.sir/madam. I am pralay biswas. My father name Pratul biswas. My family ration card digital entrey compelite. So i request my family digital card send shortly. Thank you. PIN.741155. VILLAGE.RAMNAGAR.DIST.NADIA. West bengal.

18. Priyobroto Ghosh says

Please provide information about the procedure.Ration shop owner are co-operating at all. They dont want this digital system. Please provide wnough info.

• subhajit santra says

i subhajit santra , now i am in mumbai so i am did not attaned in those day when it was made ,so i am get my digital ration card pls rply me .as soon as posible.

• Paritosh Biswas says

In these cases plz issue ur original Ration Card & age proof ,i.e Epic Card through ur any member of family to FPS for checking ur ration card’s originality for processing digitat ratiion card in future.

19. NAIMUL CHOUDHURY says

i NAIMUL CHOUDHURY , now i am in NIMGRAM BELURI NABAGRAM MURSHIDABAD so i am did not attaned in those day when it was made ,so i am get my digital ration card pls rply me .as soon as posible.

20. MD MOJAFFAR AHMED MOLLA says

Sir I, M AHMED, have complete my duty of ration card digitization many days ago, but I could not get any balance for my work still now!SIR please do a right action or gave me my balance.

Add Comment Register