Employment Bank – An initiative of Government of West Bengal

Job seekers need to visit nearest Employment Exchange within 30 days with all certificates in original for validation of Enrollment no. After validation by Employment Exchange a User Name and a Password will be sent to the Mobile Number and email address.

The Labour Department and the Information Technology Department, Government of West Bengal with active support from Higher Education Department and Technical Education & Training Department, Govt. of West Bengal launched Employment Bank website http://employmentbankwb.gov.in/ on 26.07.2012.

Employment Bank is a place for job seekers as well as employers. Job seekers can apply for job as per their qualification. Similarly Employer can advertise Job, can search Resumes.

Job Seekers may become a member of Employment Bank and find right job. To enroll they have to create a profile with necessary information at free of cost at this link:-

Job Seekers’ Login -> New Enrollment

Then provide the following information:-

1. Personal details e.g. Name, Father’s Name, Caste, Date of Birth etc.
  2. Contact Information i.e. Postal Address, Mobile Number, Email Address.
  3. Educational details e.g. Examination passed, year of passing, subject, percentage of marks etc.
  4. Languages known. To mention whether you can Read, Write or Speak.
  5. Physical Measurement i.e. Height, Weight, Chest.
  6. Upload CV/ Photograph.
  7. Experience Details, if any.
  8. Additional Information e.g. Proof of Residence, Whether BPL Card holder etc.

At-least fill up the mandatory fields marked in red (*).

After successful submission of above information, they will be provided a temporary enrollment number something like “tmp_EB201351925085”.

Then job seekers need to visit nearest Employment Exchange within 30 days with all certificates in original for validation of Enrollment no. as obtained above.

After validation by Employment Exchange a User Name and a Password will be sent to the Mobile Number and email address as provided in enrollment form.

At present, there are 73 Nos. of Employment Exchange in West Bengal. The list of the same is shown below:

Kolkata
Regional Employment Exchange, Kolkata Purta Bhawan (2nd & 3rd Floor) Salt Lake City Kolkata-91
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Khidirpure 99/1, Karl Marx Sarani Kolkata-23
Sub-Regional Employment Exchang, North Kolkata 6, B.T.Road, Kolkata-700002
District Employment Exchange, South Kolkata 40/8/1A Gariahat Road Kolkata-700031
District Employment Exchange, East Kolkata 18, Girish Ch. Bose Road (behind Gem Cinema), Kolkata – 700014
Professional & Executive Office Directorate of Employment, West Bengal, 67, Bentinck st, (3rd floor), Kolkata-69
Special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped Persons, 6, B.T.Road, Kolkata-700002
24 Parganas (North)
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Barrackpore 34, 34/1, Ashutosh Villa, 6, korunamoyee Rd, Po- Talpukur Barrackpore, Dist North 24Pgs, 700123
District Employment Exchange DumDum 21/A DumDum Road,1st floor Kolkata-700074
District Employment Exchange Barasat Barasat Stadium Complex, Po- Barasat, 24Pgs(N) Pin – 700124
District Employment Exchange Basirhat Kancharipara, Po- Basirhat, Dt- north 24PGs, Pin- 743411
District Employment Exchange Bongoan Jessore Road (near Ram Nagar Post Office) Dt-North 24PGs Pin – 743235
24 Parganas (South)
District Employment Exchange BudgeBudge Behala Industrial Estate Block2 620 Diamond Harbour Road Kolkata-700034
District Employment Exchange Diamond Harbour Uttar Hazipur, Po- Diamond Harbour Dt- South 24 Pgs, Pin – 743331
District Employment Exchange Sonarpur 110, Netaji Subhash Rd., Kalitala, Po-Rajpur, Dt-South
District Employment Exchange Canning Canning Cinema Rd, Po- Canning, Dt- South 24Pgs, Pin-743329
District Employment Exchange kakdwip Vill+Po-Uttar Nayapara, Kakdwip, Dt- South 24Pgs, Pin- 743347
Nadia
District Employment Exchange Kalyani K/1D, Kalyani, D-Block, Dt-Nadia Pin- 741235
District Employment Exchange Krishnanagar Old Collectorate Buildings, Po- Krishnagar, Dt-Nadia Pin- 741101
District Employment Exchange Ranaghat Dey Choudhury Super Market (2nd floor), Ranaghat East Sector, Rathtala, Po-Ranaghat, Dt-Nadia, Pin- 741201
Murshidabad
District Employment Exchange Behrampur Old Collectorate Buildings, Po- Berhampur, Dt-Murshidabad Pin- 742101
Project Employment Exchange Farakka Po-Farakka Barrage, Dt- Mursidabad Pin- 742212
District Employment Exchange Jangipur Saheb Bazar, Po- Jangipur, Dt-Mursidabad Pin- 742213
District Employment Exchange Lalbagh Po- Sahanagar, Dt- Murshidabad Pin-742149
District Employment Exchange Kandi Kandi Kalibari Rd, Po- Kandi Dt- Murshidabad Pin- 742137
District Employment Exchange Domkal Po- Domkal, Dist Murshidabad
Howrah
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Howrah p-12, Biplabi Harendranath Ghosh Sarani, Po- Howrah- 711001
District Employment Exchange Uluberia Bazarpara PO. Uluberia, Dist Howrah Pin-711315
Hooghly
District Employment Exchange Serampur 6,K.L.Goswami St, Po-Serampore, Dt- Hooghly Pin 712201
District Employment Exchange Chinsurah Senco Building, Balir More Chinsurah Dt-Hooghly
District Employment Exchange Arambagh Basudevpur More, Po-Arambagh, Dt-Hooghly Pin- 712601
District Employment Exchange Chandannagar Palika Bazar (2nd floor), Khalisani, Po- Chandannagar Pin- 712136
Burdwan
District Employment Exchange Burdwan Purta Bhawan (3rd Floor & 7th floor), Sripally ,PO. SadarghatBurdwan Pin-713109
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Asansole Uppar Chalidanga, Po- Asansol, Dt- Burdwan Pin-713301
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Durgapur ADDA -1st Administrative Building(Gr Floor)City Centre PO Durgapur Dt -Burdwan Pin-713216
District Employment Exchange Sitarampur Arvind Bhavan(2nd floor), G.T.Rd. Po-Barakar, Dt-Burdwan, Pin 713324
District Employment Exchange Ranigunj Hatiband Mahalla, Ramnivas Bazar Rd. Po- Raniganj, dt- Burdwan, Pin 713324
District Employment Exchange Katwa Bagdipara, Po-Katwa, Dt-Burdwan, Pin 713130
District Employment Exchange Kalna 416, Lakshmanpara, (1st floor), Po-Kalna, Dt-Burdwan, Pin713409
Birbhum
District Employment Exchange Suri Barabagan, (near Agri-Irrigation Office) Po-Suri, Dt- Birbhum, Pin-731101
District Employment Exchange Rampurhat Marakata Rd. State Highway Po- Rampurhat, Dt- Birbhum Pin-731224
District Employment Exchange Bolpur Bandhgora , Po- Bolpur, Dt-Birbhum, Pin-731204
Bankura
District Employment Exchange Bankura 213, Kenduadihi, Po+Dt-Bankura, Pin 722102
District Employment Exchange Bishnupur Baliapara, College Rd. Po-Bishnupur, Dt – Bankura, Pin72212
District Employment Exchange Khatra Jaldobra, Po-Khatra, Dt- Bankura, 722140
Purba Medinipur
District Employment Exchange Tamluk Maniktala More, Po-Tamluk, Dt- Purba Midnapur, 721636
District Employment Exchange Contai Udayan Cinema Road, Po- Contai, Dt -Purba Midnapur, 721401
District Employment Exchange Haldia Administrative Bld, Po- Durgachak, Dt-Purba Midnapur,721602
District Employment Exchange Egra Debalaya, Po-Egra, Dt- Purba Midnapur, 72142
Paschim Medinipur
District Employment Exchange Midnapur Town Suraj Nagar,(near Jagannath Mandir), Dt- Paschim Midnapur, 721101
District Employment Exchange Kharagpur 133, G.t.Rd. kausalya, Po-Kharagpur, Dt – Paschim Midnapur, Pin 721301
District Employment Exchange Belda Keshiary Rd, Po-Belda, Dt-Paschim Midnapur, 721424
District Employment Exchange Ghatal Near Ramkrishna Seva Ashram, Keshpota Rd Po- Ghatal, Dt- Paschim Midnapur, 721212
District Employment Exchange Jhargram Nutandihi, Po-Jhargram, Dt-Paschim Midnapur, 721507
Purulia
District Employment Exchange Purulia Deshbandhu Road(Oppo of B Ed College)PO & Dist-Purulia 723101
District Employment Exchange Raghunathpur Munsef danga, Po-Raghunathpur, Dt Purulia, 723133
Malda
District Employment Exchange Malda Thakurdas Babu Lane Po Mokdampur Malda Pin-732123
District Employment Exchange Chanchal Thana Rd Po- Chanchal, Dt- Malda, 732123
Uttar Dinajpur
District Employment Exchange Raigunj Karnojhora Govt. Housing Estate, Po- Karanjhora, Dt- Uttar Dinajpur, 733130
District Employment Exchange lslampur Milan Palli, Po- Islampur, Dt – Uttar Dinajpur, 733202
Dakshin Dinajpur
District Employment Exchange Balurghat Chak Bhabani ,Old Collectorate Bld, Po- Balurghat, Dt- Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin 733101
Jalpaiguri
District Employment Exchange Jalpaiguri Club Road (Near King Saheb hat)PO Jalpaiguri 735101
District Employment Exchange Alipurduar Gour Bhavan, Po- Alipurduar Court, Dt- Jalpaiguri, 736122
District Employment Exchange Mal Mal BDO office, first floor, Po Mal, Dist Jalpaiguri Pin 735221
Darjeeling
Sub-Regional Employment Exchange Darjeeling Old Secretariat Bld, Seadow Bank Rd, Po+Dt-Darjeeling, 734101
District Employment Exchange Kurseong Lower Dumaram PO- Kurseong Dt Darjeeling 734301
District Employment Exchange Kalimpong Pinsha Bld, D.B.C.C.Rd, Po – Kalimpong, Dt – Darjeeling, 734301
District Employment Exchange Siliguri Po-Siliguri, Dt – Darjeeling, 734401
Coochbehar
District Employment Exchange Coochbehar Near Mini Busstand (near Rajbari)PO+Dist- Coochbehar 736101
District Employment Exchange Mathabhanga Amlapara, Po- Mathabhanga, Dt- Coochbehar, 736146
District Employment Exchange Mekhligunj Po-Mekhliganj, Dt – Coochbehar, 735304
District Employment Exchange Dinhata Godhuli Bazar, Po- Dinhata, Dt – Coochbehar, 736135
District Employment Exchange Tufanguni Gandhi Para, Po- Tufanganj, Dt- Coochbehar, 736159

Income Tax Calculator 2014-15

Download our New Income Tax Calculator (2014-15) under Tools section.

Comments

1. MD MOSTAK AHAMMED says

To
    chief minister
    Mamata benarjee
    (Sub.next SMS)
    Madam Ami BPL talika vukto amar usarname/password peyechi
    Kindu ar porer SMS prchi na plz help me
    My I’d EB2014948995321 my employment bank in Basirhat

2. MD MOSTAK AHAMMED says

To,
    The
    chife minister
    Mamta banarjee

medam Ami MD mostak ahammed …my employment bank basirhat Amar I’d tmp-EB2014948995321
    Ami kono SMS paini plz reply me

3. Md meshbaul hoque says

To,
    The
    Hornble of chife minister
    Mamta banarjee
    date-18-03-2013 enrollment
    [sub-next sms]
    madam, aami khub duk-khito next sms na asar jonno please next sms pathan pls pls pls

4. tanmoy das says

Sar/madam ami akjon madhabi chato sar.ami apnar kaca bhakar bhataer jono apply korci name tanmoy das employment exehange ragistration no wb13420112080 village bishnudaspur post paikmajita district paschim medinipur state west bengal pin 721242 g p 1no lakshmipur phone no 9732533673

5. Md Obaidullah says

Its me Obaidullah ami bekar bhata er jonno apply korechi.first massege pawar por second massege er wait korchi but kono response pachchi na.please sir help me.gtg sir.

6. Tapas pal says

ami Tapas Pal.2014 te MA passed with 62.25 in HISTORY. Ami PHYSICALLY HANDICAPED (OH) with 90%&my family under BPL list.
    Hon’ble cheif MINISTRESS er kachhe amar abedan -daya kare amake ekta kaj din.chirkritanga thakbo.JOY HIND
    SABANG.PASCHIM MEDINIPUR

• Md Anisul Rahaman says

Ami ak jon gorib madhabi chatro sar karar athaik thohobil thake jodi kichu sohojogita pai ta hole khub opkito hobo

7. SABIR AHMED says

Ami ekjon employment bank a nam nothibhuktakari bekar student,amake bekar bhata Pete ki korte Hobe janale upokrito hobo.

8. KAJI ALI ASFAR says

Dear All

I would like to let you know that, West Bengal Govt thinking that all the unemployed persons are fool . Miss Mamta banarjee doing a great politics with this Prakalpa.
    I am a graduate and also physically handicapped with 50% . I have enrolled in 2013 and I got password also . Yet to receive any SMS from Central Management cell.

Anybody can clarify ……………..

Regards
    KAJI ALI ASFAR – GUSHKARA

9. Dipankar Mandal says

M.A In Bengali Hons, Three(3) Years Advanced Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice.

10. rintu Biswas says

Hi,

I am Rintu Biswas.C/O name sushanto Biswas,My qualification 10+2 in wbbse 2003. 6th manth computer basic internet corse. My address parmanent: vill:– Beniakuria,PO+PS:- Berhampore,dist – Murshidabad. Pin742101. W. B. Dob-15th july 1987. Catagory- sc. Plc any jobs offer in west bengal Murshidabad.

11. pradumna kumar says

“bekar bhata pele ki wb govt kano job pao jabe na” kothata ki sattya. e kotha ta amake ekjan bolechen…
    plz rlpy me as soo as possible….

12. Shyamal Chandra Biswas says

My name is Shyamal. S/o Gour hari biswas. My qualification 10+2 in wbbse 2000. 6th manth computer basic internet corse in gurgaon harayana. My address parmanent: vill+po – Sulkuni, dist – North 24 pargarnas. Pin 743426. W. B. Dob-22-10-1980. Catagory- sc. Plc any jobs offer in west bengal north 24 pargarnas.

13. Nimai ghosh says

Ami Nimai ghosh 26 June 2013 dist employment exchange officeteentry made diye usearId pwd messgepaine

14. PARTHA SARATHI LAHIRI says

I HAVE REGISTERED MY NAME SINCE JULY 2013 BUT TILL DATE NO REPLY RECEIVED. REQUEST TO SEND A REPLY . THANKS & REGARDS

15. Md shahid says

Amer naam holo md shahid aur amer Enrollment no te holo tmp_EB20143093480730 ami 20/01/2014 te enrollment kore chilam r amake passwords dilo sms korey to aseche ami ki taka pabo ki na

16. Veshrajsharma says

Ami26-04-2013 te enrollment kore chilam aar amake passwords mobile sms so aseche ami ki taka pabona.

• Anupam dhara says

Tumi 3 mane A grade officer er certificate niye SDO te joma diyechile . Tomar kache joma deyor SMS aseni ? Amar kache esechilo ami feb te joma diye 18/03/2014 te taka pelam……..

Tar jonno abar MAMTA DI ke onek onek dhonyabad………………….

17. Anupam dhara says

Ami 18/03/2014 te 12.50 pm er 1500 /- taka pelam thnx . Mamta di…………
    ebar amar ekta chakri kore din.

18. Subhendu Mondal says

Sir,ami online a form fill up kore employment-bank receive karar por kono sms paini,jeta r sabai peyeche,pls ektu help korun.

19. BHASKAR DAS says

Dear sir,
    I’have open account of the Employment Bankdated on 21.03.2013. But unfortuntuly I could not submitted my document (user name. & password) at my local employment Exchange. How will i get the user name and password .

thanks &reagards.
    Bhaskar Das
    Maju-Howrah

20. debpratim das says

sri , mamota banerjee ,mam -ami debpratimdas ,dist-uttar dinajpur, sdo-islampur,vill-sonapur .ami youbo sri bakar bhata 1500/- taka october manth a last payachhi .ar ami kono maser taka pachchhi na .sdo office er bhul ar jonno amar taka atka achhe .i requesting you please help me for give me my bakar bhata 1500 money manthly get. Plz help me nd give me my money

21. PARTHA SARATHI LAHIEI says

Sir/Madam
    I posted request for Re-Employment in this Portal on 20th &26th August 2013 being a Retired Central Govt Employee. Beside I send Required Documents for registration in Employment Bank but no reply received till Date . Will you be kind enough to give a reply.
    P S LAHIRI

22. Fatema Hayat says

I have lost my mobile in which I had received my User ID and Password. I have ragained back my old number but now I dont have the message which you had sent, what can I do now? Please Reply.

23. Afroz Ali says

Respected Sir ,
    i received my user id / Password on 19/03/2013 but still i not received any information about Rs-1500/- per month. kindly help me out.

Thanks & Regards
    Afroz Ali

24. Mati Baskey says

I have received my Employment Bank User name and pass word . What should I do now ? Please guide me.Thanks>

25. Arun Bhattacharyya says

Sir,I received a chake Rs.1500/- from Netaji indore stadium when yuvasree first stated in this stadium.After this chack till now i have not got any assistance through chake or banking process.Why this facility stop in my number???????Plz reply.I am already admission in training center.How i complete the training?

26. sumitra chhetri says

respected sir, madam

i am from darjeeling, i have enrolled online application for employment bank, but the madam of employment exchange darjeeling is refusing to take any application against employment bank, i have visited many times but she says that no work has been done against employment bank in the sub rejional office of darjeeling and gives another date, my house is very far from the employment office and the fare is to high, still i visited 20 to 25 times within sept to december, yesterday i showed them the notice published on wesite of employment bank, but the aunty directly refuses that no such notice are issued by govt of west bengal. i am fed up of this aunty.
    pleae help………

• SHAKTI SARKAR says

This process is just a drama which showing from government of West Bengal. U can submit a FIR against this Uncultured Lady.

27. Nibedita Ghosh says

Respected Sir,

I want to know the proccedure to get unemployment bhatta..pls give me some information how could i get it??

28. Prosanta Ghosh says

sir, i have gt a msg frm employment bank that i have to validate my TMP Enrolment no. in employment bank at any emp exchange within 10th Dec,2013. Sir,what does this TMP means??? and i havn’t got Rs.1500/- yet though i hav submitted evrything to SDO office. Is it about the money??
    Plz rply asap.

29. Anuradha mahato says

sir i received my user id on 21/03/2013 but still i not received my Rs-1500/- per month and i dont understand how to start it.kindly help me out.

• Employment Officer says

GO TO THE SDO OFFICE AND SEE WHETHER UR NAME EXISTS OR NOT. OTHERWISE CONSULT IN THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE.

30. Shantanu Bayen says

sir ami exchange office theke nijer temporary enrollment no & password peye gachi amar mobile e msg e. kintu ami kichutei apnader website theke nijer profile khulte parchina. pls help me ami kivabe nijer profile dekhte parbo.

31. Biswajit Sarkar says

Sir,ami wb employment bank e naam registration korechhi.ekti temporary enroll no payechhi,kintu registration page ti print out kori ni.ekhon ki kore ami registration page ti print out korte pari,karon oi page e jabar mato kono option pachhi na.amar email id bsarkar642@gmail.com

32. Anindita Konar says

I have got my e-mail ID & Password by message in my phone one month ago.But i don’t know how can i use this ID & Password. G mail is not responding. Please help me.

33. HIRA HALDER says

Dear sir,

I have submitted my employment bank registration page to nearest employment exchange last month but till now dont have receive any user id or password,
    please do the needful.

34. Saswata Das says

How can I get the print out of the page of tempurary enrolment no of a new registered. Because after registration I didn’t take the print out of that existing page. I had tried farther many time but I could not get it. kindly help me as soon as possible then I verry thankfull to you .
    Thank You.
    Yours Trully
    Saswata Das
    25/10/2013

35. Maleka Begum says

Sir,ami maleka begum.ami amar user name and password peyechi.erpor ki krte hobe bujhte parchi na.please amake help korun.

36. santanu majee says

sir, ami password,id paya gacthi kintu kono kaj korta parchi na .jadi amaka new password id dan tahola khoob volo hobe .

37. Mohua das says

Sir ami amar nam employment bank notivukto korechi ami ki kore bujte parbo je ami ekan theke kono kaj er sujog pabo…

38. Maumita paul says

Respected sir,
    I have registered my name in the bank about three months ago. But I failed to take a print so I can not receive my user id and password. how do i get these nos.

39. MITHU DEY says

I amg very needy.My mother is working in a small factory.Her age is 47.Now she is very week.She cannot very hardweorking.I have already registerd my
    name in your office or bank.Please sir, I need a suitable job.
    yours faithfully
    Mithu Dey

40. Bani Dutta says

sir/Mam,
    amar employment exchange er card kora ache & bekar batha jono fromfilap o korechi. ami bekar amar request please amar job er khub dorkar please akta babosta jodi koreden tahole khub valo hoy.

41. BILASH BISWAS says

sir/Mam,
    amer enrollment no tmp-EB2013348559435
    ami amer pass word no harea gacha.
    plese amer natn pass word din, amer email id ta.

42. Chandra Sekhar Mistry says

Sir/Mam
    Hello I’m Chandra Sekhar Mistry, son of Sri Lalit Kr. Mistry and i have already registered Employment Exchange.
    My Registration Number : 2002002335/WB041
    Date of Regn. : 06/03/2002
    1st Renewal date : 29/03/2012 and next date March 2015.
    Categories : SC
    So, any one plz tell me how can i do now ? sekharmistry.2013@gmail.com is my e-mail id.

43. SUBHANKAR GHATA says

sir ami employment bank e registration koriechilam…… but seta print out korar agei by chance amr computer theke delet hoye jayyy…. next bar ar registration kora jache na…..akn ami ki korbo………..
    subho141@gmail.com

44. Rejaul Rahaman says

bekar bhata jader deoa habe, tader list prokash hayeche ?
    aami ki kare janbo aami Bekar Bhata pabo ki na ?
    please balben, ami uttarer asay thakbo . Thanks.

45. Alum sk says

ami much 2013 te online registation form fill up korechilam but exchange office theke user id and passward nite jai ni.please sir amar user id and password ta pathiye din.j

46. Alum sk says

ami january 2013 te online registation form fill up korechilam but exchange office theke user id and passward nite jai ni.please sir amar user id and password ta pathiye din.

47. Mousumi Samonta says

Sir ami employment banke nam notibukto krechhi 23.05 2013 te.kintu ekhono kono password pelamna.athachho enrolment nambar ek sptaha age esechhe.
    Ki karle ami password pabo?

48. muzahed mehboob says

Vill- Ramanabarkhari
    C/O – Abul Kasem
    Vill – Ramanabarkhari
    P.O – Sarmasta pur
    P.S – Salar
    Dist – Murshidabad
    Pin – 742404
    I AM STUDENT HELP ME FOR HIGHER EDUCATION.I WILL BE PROUD FOR THIS WORK ,plese send me my ID and password of wb employmentbank my email.

49. RANJIT says

Dear,
    Debasmita
    I had similar problem but luckily I came with a solution and now I am a registered member of employment bank.
    They usually track you with the information which u have provided earlier,example- yor voter ID card number,
    just use another legal document number when they ask your document information.
    Just use your ration card instead of voter I card you will get registered easily.
    If further u have any problem then feel free to email me at kamtiranjit22@gmail.com

50. PRATAP CHANDRA MAJI says

RESP. SIR,
    EB2013222141893
    ENROLMENT DATE & TIME ON 15-03-2013, 09.04.18 BUT BANKURA SDO NAME NOT LISTED,
    PLEASE ENTERY YUVA UTSAHA PRAKALPA 2013.
    THANKS
    PRATAP CHANDRA MAJI

51. Manikul Islam says

Sir
    Ami amar forom ta march mase jma diye chi kintu ekhono
    User id & Passwod Pai nai
    Manikul Islam
    C/O :- Fasidur Rahaman
    Vill :- Mahipur
    P.O :- Tungoil Bilpara
    P.S :- Hemtabad
    Dist :- Uttar Dinajpur
    Mobil :- 9851348510
    Pelesssss send usar id & passwod

52. Goutam jana says

Ami january2013 te online registation from fill up korechilam but exchange office theke user id and password nite jaini.
    please sir amar user id and password te pathiye din.

53. sandip jana says

54. Dipankar sardar says

i am studen for MA 2nd year Rabindra bharati univercity Taka ta pele khub subidhe hoy . ami kath korechi 2004 madhyamik pass .

55. Dipankar sardar says

ami ki taka pabo 30/04/2013 employment theke ekti sms ase Employment bank user name is EB20131571485307 and password is 6zuijstc.

56. santosh mandal says

i registered in employment bank on 31-12-12 and i got the msg for unemployment assistance 2 times in my mobile,but when i go at my sub.div. office at chanchal i not found my nane in eb s list,now i how can submit my unemployment assistance form before 30-09-13 ???

57. Lutful haque says

Respected Sir/Madam I recieved my user Id – EB20131685781304 & password – k70fr2y1 Sir ami ki Rs. 1500/- ta ki pabo amr nam ta ki 1lakh ayar modhaya achaya. plz sir amr mail id taya aktu janiya dele kub help hobe amr thank u/yours faithfully Lutful Haque.

58. payel banik says

respected sir/madam i recieved my user id – EB20131012181602 & password -tqqhjsj4.akn sir ami ki rs 1500/- ta ki pabo amr nam ta ki 1lakh ayar modhaya achaya.plz sir amr mail id taya aktu janiya dele kub help hobe amr thank u/yours faithfully payel banik

59. sudip banerjee says

sir ami amar user id and passward vule gachi. Pls help. Notun kore enroll krte o pachi na. Takhon dakhache u r existing user.

60. AMITA JANA says

provisionally identified for unemoAssistance . Apply To sdo office,Availablenin empbank website in websiteb/sdo office . Idot understand this mening

61. samar koley says

sir,my employment bank registration is within 1 Lakh job seeker.
    So my request is can I get Rs.1500.Please reply me.

62. supritam sinha says

Respected sir,
    I m Munmun i have received my employment exchange user ID and pasdword.my id EB 20131272234507 and my password m8kbg94z
    plz sir important notice send in my email I D.
    thanking u sir.

63. supritam sinha says

Sir, i am supritam,ami amar employment id & psw.payeche ar por ki korte hobe ektu amar email a message dara janaben.
    Username-EB 20131820016196
    Password- hn8yr2tq
    Thanks/Regards
    supritam sinha

64. Riajul Rahaman Sekh says

Sir
    amar id and passward delete kore diachi. Ami paschim medinipur exchange name likiachilam. Plz punorai akbar sms kore Id passward pathan

65. SUVRA MANDAL says

SIR/MAM, AMI 2011 TE 14TH MARCH EXCNAGE CARD KORECHI SALT LAKE PURTO BHAWABON E,KOLKATA-91. AMI AKHONO BEKAR.AMI ENGLISH MA PAS KORE BEKAR ACHI.EKHANE NOTICE E KICHU MENTION KARA NEI TAI JANTE CHAI AMI NEW ENROLMENT JOOB SEEKR HISEBE AMR NAM EMPLOYMENTBANK E ANROL KRTE PARBO KI????????????KINDLY JANABEN.Amar EMAIL ID- suvra250@gmail.com

66. SUVRA MANDAL says

respected sir/mam, I am suvra mandal,job seeker candidate.now i am unemployee. but on 14th march 2011 i enrolled my name in EMPLOYMENT exchange at REGIONAL EMPOYMENT EXCHANGE PURTO BHAWAN KOL-91,SALTLAKE CITY. my renewal date 14th march,2014…so they hav given me exchange card with it registration no..but now my question is- Can i enroll as a new enrolmnt job seekr in employmentbak and will i get stipend for unemployee jobseekers??????????plz reply as soon as possible.what should i do now for geting stipend???????

• SUVRA MANDAL says

ami employment exchange e card korechi 2011 te 14th march.ami english e MA korechi r akhn bekar.ami ki bekarvata paoar jnyo new enrolment job seekr hisebe employment bank e naam enrol krte parbo ki????????amr email id-suvra250@gmail.com

67. PARTHA SARATHI LAHIRI says

RESPECTED SIR/ MADAM,
    GOOD MORNING.
    SINCE REQUEST MADE ON 20/08/2013 TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSWORD EITHER IN MY EMAIL OR MY MOBILE,RESULTING I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO PROCESS FURTHER.
    FOLLOWING COURSE OF ACTION TAKEN.
    1. ON 09/01/2012 SEND MY APPLICATION &CV TO HONORABLE CM OF WB.
    2.ON 10/04/2012 MET SH SHUBHRA ROY OSD TO CM &GOT INFORMATION THAT MY NAME HAS BEEN EMPANELED & I SHALL BE INFORMED ACCORDINGLY.
    3. ON 07/06/2012 I SUBMITTED ANOTHER LETTER TO HONORABLE CM ALONG WITH COPY OF EARLIER LETTER AND CV.
    4. DURING JULY 2013 ONE PHONE CALL WAS MADE TO ME ASKING MY EPIC CARD NO WHICH WAS PROVIDED.
    AFTER THEN I AM WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM YOUR GOOD OFFICE .PLEASE PROVIDE MY PASSWORD AND TEMP EMPLOYMENT NO, SO THAT I CAN APPLY OR COULD ENTER IN JOB SEEKER WINDOW/PORTAL.
    I SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THIS HELP.
    YOURS FAITHFULLY
    P S LAHIRI
    DEPUTY COMMANDANT (RETD) BSF

68. Gita Narjinary says

Respected sir,
    I m Gita Narjinary i have received mu employment exchange user ID and pasdword on last 30/07/2013.
    plz sir important notice send in my email I D.
    thanking u sir.

69. PARTHA SARATHI LAHIRI says

Sir
    On 07/06/2012 I submitted an Registered Letter to Honorable CM of WB for Re-employment after Retirement. Later on 10/04/2012 , I met Sh Shubhra Roy OSD To CM and came to know that my name has been Empaneled in Employment Bank.
    But till date I have not received any Temporary Employment Number as such I am not being able to do further follow-up action.
    I do request your Good Office to help me in this regard.
    I shall be grateful for this act of kindness. Thanking You. Yours Sincerely PARTHA SARATHI LAHIRI

70. Tapan kumar jana says

Sir,i am tapan kumar jana,amar temporary password &documents kakdwip exchange e jama diyechhi.but user name o password pachhina. Why,janaben?

71. Soumalya Ganguly says

I am B.sc zoology(h),D- pharmacist,B-lib passed.
    working exp. lots but not to get govt. job aswel.
    My father in law killed by Mouist.I leaved in Jhargram sub devision.
    My employment exchange card was 1995 in jhargram.
    I belongs a very poor family.
    Plz help me as soon as possible.
    N.B:-due to my father in law killed by mouist The chief minister said for this reason i get a govt. job.

72. MANAS BERA says

I am MANAS BERA forgot my user id and my password not working . please note that ID, Password check it & kindly resolved . now form where i get my user id and password pls inform me by email id.

Username-
    Password-
    Thanks/Regards

73. Goutam jana says

Dear sir
    Amar user name arr password peyeche otoyeb earpor ke korte hobe? ektu amar emali massage dara janata parla khub upakrita hotam.
    Thank you….

user namae20131315081059

74. Animes Halder says

I was complite B.V.A.(painting)at RabindraBhratiUniverSity and National Scholer India (1997-98)stategov.w.B.(awerd) winner……….ect…ect. Now I have no comance by Exchange but my card renewed from.1985-2013.So I am no offered by Employment.

75. PINTU BISWAS says

ami sabkichu submit korechi . ami bekar bhata chai .amar age 41 employment exachange ar koto din dharna debo ? emergency ami computer sankaranta sab kichu korte pari . sei janya kaj pai ni ekta shop a 1500 takar kaj kori . amar bari nadia . payradanga gram panchayat . amar 2 daughters so ami ki vahebe application korbo diner par din . please

76. prasenjit laha says

Dear sar,
    Amar user name arr passowrd peyech otoyeb erpor ki korte hobe? Ar por ki korte hobe ektu amar emeali a massage dara janaben.
    Thanks

77. GIRISH CH. SINGHA says

Aamar usar name aar password peyechi otoyeb erpor ki korte hobe? Please email totha massage a janabe.

Thank you!

78. reza ahmad says

sir i am reza ahmad and i got my username and password today how can use this please send mail for my email id

79. manas bera says

I have submit my status exchange office medinipur exchange on 09.04.13. but till now i have no user id by mobile or Email.When i get sms

80. biswajit sarkar says

Dear BISWAJIT SARKAR:
    Thank you for Enrolment in Employment Bank.
    Your Temporary Enrollment No : EB20131380227365
    Name : BISWAJIT SARKAR
    Date of Birth : 07-04-1986
    Caste : SCHEDULED CASTE
    Physically Challenged: No
    Ex-serviceman: No
    Exam Passed: X / Matric Pass
    Subject/Trade:
    Proof of Residence: Voter ID Card
    Residence Proof/Id No: JSL2904092
    Date of Enrolment 11.04.2013

NOTE: You will recieve the User Name and Password only after validation of your Enrolment by Employment Exchange.

• biswajit sarkar says

I am biswajit sarkar enrollment no EB0131380227365, ami amar employment id & psw .payeche ar por ki korte hode ektu amar email a message dara janaben.
      Thanks/Regards

• priyanka basu says

j user name & password dewa hoyeche seta ki vabe use korte hobe bujhte parchina. plz ki vabe use krte hobe r ki korte hobe doya kore amr email e janan

81. EB20131467641560 says

I am sraboni singha roy , ami amar employment id & psw .payeche ar por ki korte hode ektu amar email a message dara janaben.
    Thanks/Regards

• sraboni singho ray says

I am sraboni singho ray ,ami amar employment id and psw payeche ar por ki korte hobe ektu email a message dare janaben. USER Name is EB20131467641560 Thanks/Regards

82. HASANUZZAMAN says

yesterday i received my employment exchange user ID and password
    now please inform me what is the use for the same

83. samir ruidas says

sir,i am samir ruidas, ami amar employment id &psw.payeche ar ki korte hobe ektu amar email a
    massage dara janaben.
    Rhanks/Regards
    samir ruidas

84. SUBHAMAY BHATTACHARYA says

Sir, i am subhamay Bhattacharya,ami amar employment id & psw.payeche ar por ki korte hobe ektu amar email a message dara janaben.
    Username-EB20131399215980
    Password- 6y2arqwz
    Thanks/Regards
    subhamay Bhattacharya

85. syed mainuddin says

Sir, i am mainuddin,ami amar employment id & psw.payeche ar por ki korte hobe ektu amar email a message dara janaben.

86. SUBHAMAY BHATTACHARYA says

I am subhamay Bhattacharya forgot my user id and my password not working . please note that ID, Password check it & kindly resolved . now form where i get my user id and password pls inform me by email id.
    employment exchange bekar bhata
    Username-EB20131399215980
    Password- 6y2arqwz
    Thanks/Regards
    subhamay Bhattacharya

87. SUBHAMAY BHATTACHARYA says

employment exchange bekar bhata
    Username-EB20131399215980

Password- 6y2arqwz
    Thanks/Regards
    subhamay Bhattacharya

88. MONOJ SANKAR says

SIR,
    AMI EMPLOYMENT BANK ER NEW ENROLMENT EGIE PROFILE CREATE KORCHI BUT PROTI BAR SUBMIT KORBAR PORE UPLOAD HOTE DERI HOCHCHE ALTIMATE BLANK PAGE CHOLE ASCHE ABAR EKHON KI SUBMIT HOCHCHE NA. NA KI ANNYA KARON

89. Prabir Hazra says

I am Prabir Hazra forgot my user id and my password not working . please note that ID, Password check it & kindly resolved . now form where i get my user id and password pls inform me by email id.

Username-EB20131215315099
    Password-2r19dyay
    Thanks/Regards
    Prabir Hazra

90. sk maruf hossain says

sir i forgot my user id and my password.now form where i get my user id and password pls inform me by email id

91. NURJAHAN BEGAM says

I have submit my status exchange office Labagh on 25.03.13. but till now i have no user id by mobile or Email.When i get sms.

• DEBASMITA says

Can u tell me how to re register on employmentbankwb.gov.in?? because i have done a mistake,i didn’t take the print out after registration.So,when i further tried to log in,i couldn’t,because it requires the username and password which will be given later by the emplyment exchange later after document verification.I also tried to re register by changing the email id,but it didn’t work,it shows that “This Jobseeker is already registered”. What can i do now??? Can anybody kindly help me to solve this problem???

• SIBASH BANERJEE says