Enrollment for UID Aadhaar Card in Kolkata

Two documents are required for Enrollment for UID Aadhaar Card in Kolkata. One is for Identity Proof and another as Address Proof. A self attested Xerox copy of PAN card and Voter ID card.

For the General public of West Bengal the Enrollment process for Unique Identification Card (Aadhaar Card) has been started in different places of Kolkata. One of our team member enrolled himself for Aadhaar card in Central Bank of India near Kolkata Raj Bhavan at 4 & 4/1 Red Cross Place. It was a matter of half an hour if the documents weree ready. At first he collected an Application Form for Enrollment. After filling up the form he submitted it along with self attested xerox copy of his PAN card and Voter ID card. Two documents are required. One is for Identity Proof and another one as Address Proof. Immediately he got it verified from the counter personnel. Then the people from Peerless General Finance in the nearby counter at the Bank took photograph of him, took impressions of his ten fingers and also took photograph of his Iris. After that they gave him an Acknowledgement of UID Aadhaar card. They also told that Aadhaar Card will be mailed / couriered to the addressed given in Form after processing. While receiving the Card one must have to produce the Acknowledgement card. The sample Application Form of Enrollment is shown below:

Aadhaar Card Application Form
Aadhaar Card Application Form Page 2

The Acknowledgement, he received:

Aadhaar Card Acknowledgement

Comments

1. BISHNUPADA DEY says

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Why my Adhar card not yet delivery and or handed over to me. My enrollment no.1058/ 10853 /04078dated 25/08/2013 at 21:15:28 (NPR Rept No:13191800071250034039124001) S/O : Hiralal Dey , WARD NO 34 DVC MAYAPUR , PO:TALBAGICHA, KHARAGPUR(m) Dist: Paschim Midnapur, West Bengal-721306, Kindly inform me by my mail.
    Thanking You,
    BISHNUPADA DEY

2. partha ghosh chowdhury says

My residence address in Madhyamgram, kolkata-700129.
    Please co-operate with us (3family members) for enrollment of our Uid AAdhaar in kolkata.

3. ARUN PAL says

I’m a resident of ENTALLY area. Please tell me where i can get myself registered for the ADHAAR card. Thank you.

4. sudipta bag says

I want to do “aadhaar card” for me and my friends! how will i apply? where do i apply? I want to know aadhaar card enrollment center. how many Rs. i have to bear for doing the card?

5. xx says

Photography for the Aadhar card was done in the month of October 2013 .Now march 2014.Till now they are not abled to deliver the card.If enquire everytime they reply that soon thay’d deliver the card.What’s the mystry behind this ?
    Plz. do something for quick delivery the card.

6. Toslim Ahamed Gazi says

I want to do “aandhar card” for me and my friends! how will i apply? where do i apply? how many Rs. i have to bear for doing the card?

7. MEENAKSHI PATTNAIK says

Hi,i m staying in bansdroni,near Tollygunge, kol-92.. I want to know the adhaar card enrolment center.. please inform me.

8. TARUN KUMAR DUTTA says

I am staying at Srirampur Road (East) , Garia, Kolkata – 700084. How can I and my family members get enrolled for Aadhar Card. Kindly let me inform the process as I have done nothing for this.

9. Gobinda Chatterjee. says

I am 68 years old, neourological patient, can’t walk without help of walker and my wife
    Mrs. Bharati Chatterjee can not walk properly due to some orthopedic problem. How we can have our Aadhaa Cards ? Please reply. We reside in Santoshpur( Jdv ). Kolkata 700075.

10. amit says

Hello in live in kolkata, bowbzar area 10 shree nathdas lane kolkata-700 012 I want to know adhar card enrollment center.

11. jason chestney says

Hello in live in kolkata, Tollygunge near Azard Ghar kol:700040 . I want to know adhar card enrollment center.

• Raghu Banerji says

This is the reply for Sukla Chakladar(Biswas):
      There are several centers in Kolkata. The one where I went was near Triangular Park on Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata 19.
      What I want to know is when will they start taking pictures?

12. DURGA PRASAD KHEMKA says

I Durga Prasad Khemka and my wife Smt. Soma khemka applied for adhar card before 3 month at Bally Bazar Branch Bally, Howrah-711201, Till date i am not received my adhar card,

13. pawan kumar sarawagi says

our aadhar card photo march 2013 , Aadhar Card not delevered Our Resedence 169 , Bangur Avenue , Block – B , Kolkata – 700055

14. MOHAMMED ALI says

i stay near entally post office kolkata 700014 kindly let me know where cn i make my aadhaar card. thanking you, yours sicerly

15. kaustav Banerjee says

I stay in Dakshineshwar, Kolkata Can u pls provide me the nearest location for the the enrolment of Adhar card from Barrakpore to Sinthi more.

16. SAHANOWAS SK. says

I STAY IN KOLKATA NEAR SEALDAH(Bowbazar). Where is the nearest location for enrolment of AADHAAR Card PLEASE INFORM ME…

• OLI MAHAMMAD SANPUI says

Enrolment no 1111/19073/02959 10/07/2012 17:30:59 not in receipt card till date. Please inform current status earliest.

• DHIRAJ KUMAR SINGH says

Enrolment no 1149/00010/00603 16/07/2011 10:48:18 not in receipt card till date. Please inform current status earliest.

17. Tanay Barick says

please inform me any aadhaar center in Kolkata or what is the expected time to enroll online aadhaar card in Kolkata.

18. ABHAS says

I STAY IN KOLKATA NEAR SEALDAH. Where is the nearest location for enrolment of AADHAAR Card PLEASE INFORM ME IT’S URGENT

19. apu biswas says

My name and my family members name have to enrolled now. Please kindly intimate when and where to enrolled my name and family member name and detail .
    Name Apu Biswas
    Father”s Name : Late Anil Biswas
    Address: 45B Lalit Mitra Lane ,Shyambazar,
    Kolkata: 700004,

20. Samir says

Reply me, i am staying in purbalok kolkata-7000099. Pls advise me regarding my nearest Addhar center.

21. Em Key Es says

I am staying at Birati, Kolkata – 700051. Where is the nearest location for enrolment of AADHAAR Card ?

22. urmilapurkayet says

Iwant to make my adhar card, Ireside near golpark Ballygunge.Kindlly let me know
    where I should with my documents to inititiate the process.
    regards
    urmila purkayet

23. KAUSHIK ROY CHOWDHURY says

I am staying at kolkata -700096. Where is the nearest location for enrolment of adhar card.

24. Sudakshina says

I live in Behala, Kolkata – 34. We missed the enrollment procedure for Aadhar Card. Can we enroll now? What is the nearest enrollment centre (since I could not find any from the governmental website)? Can we register online for the Aadhar card? Please help anyone. Will be grateful. :)

25. SUDIPTO BOSE says

tell me about the permanent centers for aadhaar registration at central kolkata with online appointment facility.

26. m.l.pincha says

I and my wife want to enroll for aadhar card I stay at 29/10 ballygunge park, 3rd floor,Kol-19 Where is ur nearest office. Regs.

27. munna aziz says

plese anyone tell me about the aadhar card centre at any place in west bengal.its urgent for me…please mail me

28. md iftekhar ahmed says

sir/madam,
    please guide me how to get an aadhar card for me and 3 more family members. we are the resident of central kolkata West bengal.

29. saurabh maji says

I am staying at 236 N.S.C bose road,bansdroni ,kolkata-40.can any one tell me ADHAR enrollmant center in Tollygaunge or Garia.Please help.

30. Pradip Kumar Moitra says

Residing at 15C Nimtala lane , ,Jorabagan P.S., Ward no-20/borough no -2, Kolkata-700006. All the premises except few of our locality,has been done. How to contact?

31. Subhasis Adhikari says

Hi,
    Previously I lived at Hooghly district and presently am living at Parnashree,Behala, since 4 years. I need to enrolled me and my family for Adhar card in my present address. So can you please tell me how does it possible?

Note:- I have a bank account with Bank of Boroda in my present address.

Regards,
    Subhasis Adhikari

32. Prabhanjan Ghosh says

I urgently in need for a aadhar card for its submission as required by varius organisation like LPG (HP) Gass co. etc. My address is Keota Saradapark, P.O.-Sahaganj, Dist. Hooghly. Kindly help me in this regard.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

Prabhanjan Ghosh

33. Username* says

where do I apply for aadhar card I leave near central avenue Rammandir near girish park kolkata-700 007 central kolkata.

34. SUSHIL GUPTA says

I would like to know the address of Aadhar Enrolment centre in Salt Lake, kolkata where I can get my Aadhar Card made.

35. Joydeep Mukherjee says

I am living at Kolkata (region -Belghoria). Plz let me know presently where are the places that i can go for enrollment of my UID card.

36. Binay Kumar Singh says

UId Cards generate on 11/07/2011 (16th month) but i have not recd. as till date. when recd. En No.2017-00038-03776 Date 11-07-2012 17:48:50

37. Asim Das says

My Photo taking for Adhara Card 10.10.2012 & my Enrolment No :- 1215/60106/05943 but upto date no given Adhara Card .

• কৌশিক says

ইংরাজী যখন জানেন না তখন বাংলায় লিখলেই তো হয়!

38. Username* says

i live in alipore,would like to know the aadhar card registration centre alipore COMMAND HOSPITAL or HORTICULTURE GARDENS.KOLKATA-700027

39. Chitra Sikaria says

I would like to know the center where aadhar card registration is going on in and near Ultadanga (near bidhannagar railway station), kolkata, west bengal??

40. Gopal Khemka says

41. Mufti Noor-e-Abrar says

Dear Sir / Madam
    I want Aadhaar card enrollment camp in our area , how it possible ? my area bhaslia , ps -deganga , dist-24pgs(N)W.B-, please do the need full

42. ANUP KUMAR DEY says

I alongwith my family e.g my wife & two daughters
    want to get aadhaar card. We are residant of 62/2 Chetla Road.
    Alipore, Kolkata 700027 in the Municipal Ward No.82.
    Kindly provide me the procedure of getting the same and from
    where.

43. ROBERT TARUN MONDAL says

MY UNCLE AUNTY AND THEIR SONS WANT TO ENROLL THEIR NAMRS IN AADHER CARD. THEY STAY AT SALT LAKE KOLKATA. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE WILL THEY GO FOR AADHER CARD

44. rahul rahaman says

i have changed my name after the enrollment in AADHAR, how can i get the card with new name.plz inform me by e-mail.

45. sangay sherpa says

i am a government employee working in kolkata. Actually i am from another district of west bengal . plz advice whether i can make my adhar card from kolkata or not ??? if yes then how and what documents is needed…

• Snehangshu Maity says

Hi,
      Previously I lived at Midnapore (East) district and presently am living at Behala Chowrasta, since 7years. I need to enrolled me and my family for Adhar card in my present address. So can you please tell me how does it possible?

Note:- I have a bank account with United Bank Of India in my present address.

Regards,
      Snehangshu Maity

• utpal pal choudhury says

Yes dear sangay sherpa…..in India any where you can make Aadhar ID card, provided you should have address proof and ID proof. OK. Take Care….

46. Rahul Roychowdhury says

I’m a resident of Tollygunj area. Please tell me where i can get myself registered for the ADHAAR card. Thank you,

47. says

6: there is no online application system yet running. the existing implementing agencies of aadhaar card will reach you at your city. till then nothing to do except waiting.

48. KRISHNACHANDRA MAHAPATRA says

DEAR Mr Asif Icbal,
    SIR THANKS FOR YOUR SHARING OF THE ADHAAR CARD EXPERIENCE.I’LL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN SHARE THE CELL NO THE OFFICER FOR SOME QUERY . I STAY AT NEWTOWN AND DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR ISSUE OF UID.

49. Layek Ali says

I live at 51/5, Danesh Seikh Lane, Howrah. Please let me know the address for enrollment for UID Aadhaar Card in Kolkata or in Howrah.