Enrollment for UID Aadhaar Card in Kolkata

Two documents are required for Enrollment for UID Aadhaar Card in Kolkata. One is for Identity Proof and another as Address Proof. A self attested Xerox copy of PAN card and Voter ID card.

For the General public of West Bengal the Enrollment process for Unique Identification Card (Aadhaar Card) has been started in different places of Kolkata. One of our team member enrolled himself for Aadhaar card in Central Bank of India near Kolkata Raj Bhavan at 4 & 4/1 Red Cross Place. It was a matter of half an hour if the documents weree ready. At first he collected an Application Form for Enrollment. After filling up the form he submitted it along with self attested xerox copy of his PAN card and Voter ID card. Two documents are required. One is for Identity Proof and another one as Address Proof. Immediately he got it verified from the counter personnel. Then the people from Peerless General Finance in the nearby counter at the Bank took photograph of him, took impressions of his ten fingers and also took photograph of his Iris. After that they gave him an Acknowledgement of UID Aadhaar card. They also told that Aadhaar Card will be mailed / couriered to the addressed given in Form after processing. While receiving the Card one must have to produce the Acknowledgement card. The sample Application Form of Enrollment is shown below:

Aadhaar Card Application Form
Aadhaar Card Application Form Page 2

The Acknowledgement, he received:

Aadhaar Card Acknowledgement

Comments

1. xx says

Photography for the Aadhar card was done in the month of October 2013 .Now march 2014.Till now they are not abled to deliver the card.If enquire everytime they reply that soon thay’d deliver the card.What’s the mystry behind this ?
    Plz. do something for quick delivery the card.

2. Toslim Ahamed Gazi says

I want to do “aandhar card” for me and my friends! how will i apply? where do i apply? how many Rs. i have to bear for doing the card?

3. MEENAKSHI PATTNAIK says

Hi,i m staying in bansdroni,near Tollygunge, kol-92.. I want to know the adhaar card enrolment center.. please inform me.

4. TARUN KUMAR DUTTA says

I am staying at Srirampur Road (East) , Garia, Kolkata – 700084. How can I and my family members get enrolled for Aadhar Card. Kindly let me inform the process as I have done nothing for this.

5. Gobinda Chatterjee. says

I am 68 years old, neourological patient, can’t walk without help of walker and my wife
    Mrs. Bharati Chatterjee can not walk properly due to some orthopedic problem. How we can have our Aadhaa Cards ? Please reply. We reside in Santoshpur( Jdv ). Kolkata 700075.

6. amit says

Hello in live in kolkata, bowbzar area 10 shree nathdas lane kolkata-700 012 I want to know adhar card enrollment center.

7. jason chestney says

Hello in live in kolkata, Tollygunge near Azard Ghar kol:700040 . I want to know adhar card enrollment center.