Index of Govt. Circulars

WBSR, WBFR, WBTR, Loans, Advances, General Provident Funds, Group Insurance, Health, Judicial, DFPR, Education, Pension, Accounting Rules, Miscellaneous Govt. Circulars.

West Bengal Service Rules – I

Judicial

Delegation of Financial Power Rules

Pension

Education

Higher Education

Miscellaneous

Comments

1. pradip roy says

I beg for the kind attention of the Govt. for introducing a special remuneration to the staff who perform their duties with computer & take more responsibility for completion the job with computer with very patiently, sincerely & also intellectually but they do not get any special remuneration or anything for such extra capability by which their inspiration may grow. But for the sake of Govt. duties they are to do such work otherwise pending will be piled. As a result, who know the work are to do the work by him & other get relax /free with the excuse for ignorance regarding computer in detail.
    If any kind of special remuneration is introduced that will grow the inspiration in the work field not only the person who have the knowledge about computer this will grow the intention of the other persons to learn about the work with computer & the talented staff will come forward to show their talent in the work field to solve the work easily.

2. ashmit says

i am a employee of Govt. of West-Bengal. can i earn rupees from other source like drawing or consultant, with out hampering daily govt. duty. if possible please guide me about this matter

3. Gourav Ghosh says

Permission from D.I. is needed or not for pursuing B.Ed. degree from Ignou for a permanent assistant teacher? Please if anyone knows tell me.

4. Sandip Sengupta says

I myself is a private sector worker having HRA at my pay packet. My wife is School Teacher under Govt. of West Bengal. Her School authority has now reduced her HRA in considering my HRA declared in my payslip. She has also asked to refund money for all HRA earned earlier.
    Is this having any genuine cicular from govt. authority?
    Would be obliged to have your confirmation with such circular details if any, at the earliest pls.

Best regards

5. Khokan Basak says

I joined as an A.T. on 05.12.2003. my continueous service of 10 years will complete on 04.12.2013., Now my quiry from which date and month i will get 10 years benefit with an additional increment. please reply with details very soon.

• Mina Mondal says

yes…………….The employeeswhose revised emoluments on 31.03.20 4 exceeded Rs.22,OOO/-p.m.
      but during the year 2013-2014 their emoluments at ast for six months were less
      than Rs.22,000/- p.m. i.e. the said emoluments exc eded the eligibility ceiling of
      Rs.22,00C/- p.m. on account of promotion, drawal of increment, implementation of
      C.A. Scheme, enhancement of dearness allowance e c. after remaining less than
      Rs.22,000/- p.m. for at least six months, will be entitled to ad-hoc bonus of
      Rs.3,000/- per head under this order. t iii, The employees who were in service on 31.03.2014 an rendered at least six months
      continuous service during the year 2013-2014 will be ligible for payment of ad-hoc
      bonus under this order. I
      Pro-rata payment will be admissible in such cases Ito the eligible employees for
      periods of’continuous service during the year rangingI from six months to full year,
      the eligibilityperiod being taken in terms of number ofrmonths of service (rounded of
      to the nearest number of months). A fraction of 15 da s or more should be counted
      as one month.

6. kbhattacharya says

Can a scheduled caste officer be considered for promotion under post no,4 of 50-point roster, which is ear-marked for scheduled tribes, if there are no scheduled tribe officers available? Relevant circular/order no. may kindly be quoted.
    Regards.

7. Abul Kalam Azad sagardwip Headmaster Rahmatullah Madrasah Shiksha Kendra Bamankhali says

sir , I want to know whether madrasah shiksha kendra are getting book grant , dress grant & other incentives under sarba shiksha mission in wb . In this contex , G.O , circular made , let me supply at yours end.

• Abul Kalam Azad Headmaster Rahmatullah Jr.High Madrasah Bamankhali Sagardwip says

sir. Primary Madrasah ‘s latest order jeti The Bartaman paper e 11.07.2014 beriachhe ,setir clarification chai .

8. jayeeta roy says

Hi I am jayeeta Roy my joining date is 7/12/12 sub sanskrit(pass) I need mutual transfer in birbhum. Now I posted near arambagh my category is ph any.

• Mina Mondal says

but during the year 2013-2014 their emoluments at ast for six months were less
      C.A. Scheme, enhancement of dearness allowance e c. after remaining less than
      Rs.22,000/- p.m. for at least six months, will be entitled to ad-hoc bonus of
      bonus under this order. I
      as one month.

• JSD Law firm says

No not at all, and even if it is allowed that would be illegal and all have to return back to the public exchequer which consists of hard earned money of tax payers.

9. Aditya Bagchi says

Sir, Kindly provide the G.O. (if any) for granting special constitution to unaided schools run by the Patha Bhavan Society , precisely for Patha Bhavan – Dankuni. Please consider it at deadly urgent ..

10. abhijit acharya bhaduri says

if any private accomodation was once earmarked as office quarter adjacent to the office,now not fit for habitable in any respect,&used by the office as record room due to the absence of permanent officer for more than couple of years,after that officers drew HRA,without residing there,can a treasury suddenly withheld the salary bill of a D.D.O for more than a couple of month in the pretext that the D.D.O should not draw HRA

11. shovan says

ami 2002 sale schoole(h/pg) join kore6i join er age msc part 1 cmplt 6ilo.2004 sale part 2 kri.schooler duty hamper na kre.but scl m.c i6e kre amk prt 2 krar prmsn deini.ki kre ami pg scale pete pari kindly ektu janaben.

• JSD Law firm says

Indeed you are eligible, there are many judgments of Calcutta High Court favoring your case. You make a written representation to school authorities and to the D.I of your school and give them a ten days of time to do the same . Then without delay approach the Hon’ble High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India by way of writ petition.

12. H. Banerjee says

I am a temporary asstt. Teacher(COmputer) which post created by M.C. remunaratio paid by school. I hope that Didi must take care me or us. the govt of wb under take in contuctually basis.so we can live.

13. Mainak Ganguly says

Whether any notification has been published by the State Government under Section 361 (3) of the West Bengal Municipal Corporation Act, 2006 by which the rules framed under the West Bengal Municipal Act, 93 has been made applicable in respect of Corporation Areas? Kindly provide me with the notification.Extremely urgent.

14. RUDRA PROSAD BORAL says

Can you tell me the duplicate service book is being attested or original signed of concern D.D.O. ? If has any G.O. regarding original signed in duplicate service book ?

15. Siddhartha Sarkar says

shall a teacher,who has served in a madrasa for 14 years get service continuation in west bengal school (joined through ssc) & also get pay protection? (joined in the same scale) plz mention if there is any g.o

16. samit midde says

sir; send meabout the rules for H.T. Panel of primary school.Is any teacher eligiblefor H.T. who is a A.T. appointed by 2004 with one year PTT and get traing benefit?

17. S.GHOSH says

Plz give me a clarification of the term “DULY APPROVED” (THAT USED IN PARA ‘2’ OF G.O. DATED 10TH JULY 2002 for appointment of A.H.M.) in respect of “TEMPORARY BASIS’ approval in a permanent vacancy having NO CORRECTION/RETENTION/SUBSTANTIVE APPROVAL TILL THE DATE OF INTERVIEW. IS the applicant get marks for his experience ??

18. Mui says

I have joined new set up jr high school on 14/09/2009 to H/PG post with Hons degree in Mathe. But I have completed my M.Sc degree through Distance mode from Madras University. Though I have applied for prior permission to DI through Ad-hoc committee but it was too late. The prayer was sent just before
    my part-I exam. Though Ad hoc committee allowed me to go for exam.( Exam was held on suturday and sunday)
    DI did not responded. DI suggested me to repeat the matter again with adequate time.
    What I should do ? If I not claim financial benifit my degree is valid for ssc with continuation ? Please Help me.

19. prosanna mukherjee says

if anyone asks for the marks of other candidates of a competitive examination the result for which is already published, under the RTI Act 2005 is the information to be given to the applicant?

20. KRISHNENDU BANERJEE says

I am an H.M. of Aladipur High School (Malda), my school is under RMSA (Govt. Sponsored), I want to know that during admission can I receive admission fees ( within Rs.240)? If I can do it, will you inform the G.O. regarding Govt. Sponsored Institution? Again, sir, pl. inform me when the Memorandum of M.C. formation will be published?
    Thanking you,

21. RAJU PAUL says

Subject : Supply of Video camera with camera man in connection with General Election to the Loksabha of 02-Alipurduar (ST) P.C to the 13-Falakata (SC) LAC (MCC , SST, VST & EVM Campaigning duty and also Videography for Sector ), 2014.

hi,
    i ,Raju paul ,have a small cuary regarding the rates of General Election to the Loksabha of 02-Alipurduar (ST) P.C to the 13-Falakata (SC) LAC (MCC , SST, VST & EVM Campaigning duty and also Videography for Sector ), 2014.
    also i found certain areas are getting deferant rates in jalpaiguri district but i could not got any rate for falakata block ..
    i will be thank full to u for your kind of act.
    thanking you.

22. Alay Das says

I am a primary teacher.my joining date is 27.01.2014.
    I join school during my third year of 4 year termed b.pharma course.
    Can i get higher study leave??

Add Comment Register