Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013 – Application Form and Notification

Kanyashree Prakalpa is a conditional cash transfer scheme under the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal with the aim of improving the status and well being of the girl child in West Bengal by incentivizing schooling of all teenage girls and delaying their marriages until the age of 18, the legal age of marriage.

K1: Application Form for Kanyashree Prakalpa (For Annual Scholarship only & to be used at School)

K2: Application Form for Kanyashree Prakalpa (For One Time Grant only for Girls Completing 18 Years on or after 01.04.2013)

Government of West Bengal
Women Development and Social Welfare Department
Women Welfare Branch
Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001

No. 2677-SW/3W-22/13, Dated: 13.08.2013

NOTIFICATION

The Governor is pleased hereby to announce the Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013, a conditional cash transfer scheme under the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, Government of West Bengal with the aim of improving the status and well being of the girl child in West Bengal by incentivizing schooling of all teenage girls and delaying their marriages until the age of 18, the legal age of marriage.

1. Short Title & Commencement:

(1). The scheme may be called Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013.

(2). This may come into force from 1st October 2013.

2. Definitions

In this scheme, unless the context otherwise requires:

(1). “Enrolled in an Institution of Education or Training” means

a. Enrolled in Classes VIII to XII in a school which is recognized by the government

b. Enrolled in Secondary and / or Higher Secondary Courses in an open school which is affiliated / accredited / recognized by the government

c. Enrolled in Classes VIII to XII in a “Madrassah” which is affiliated / accredited / recognized by the government

d. Enrolled in a course in a Vocational Training Center or a Technical Training Institute which is affiliated / accredited / recognized by government

e. Enrolled at a Sports training Institute which is affiliated / accredited / recognized by the government.

(2). “Enrolled in an Institution of Higher Education” means enrolled in any form of education or learning after Class XII.

(3). “J. J. Home” means any home that is registered under the Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2000.

3. Benefits

There shall be two types of Benefits:

(1). Annual scholarship of Rs. 500/-

(2). One-Time Grant of Rs. 25,000/-

4. Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship

The eligibility criteria for receiving scholarship will be the following:

(1). Age of the applicant should be between 13 and 18 years

(2). The applicant is not married

(3). The applicant is enrolled between class VIII and XII and regularly attending an institution of education or vocational training.

(4). The annual family income of the applicant is less than Rupees 1,20,000/- but is waived if the applicant has lost both parents or is physically handicapped.

5.Eligibility Criteria for One-time Grant

The eligibility criteria for receiving the One-time grant will be the following:

(1). The applicant must have completed 18 years on or after 1st April ‘2013 but not completed 19 years during the time of application.

(2). The applicant is pursuing education, vocational training or sports activity or is an inmate of any home registered under J.J.Act.

(3). The applicant is not married.

(4). The annual family income of the applicant is less than Rupees 1,20,000/- but is waived if the applicant has lost both parents or is physically handicapped or is an inmate of home registered under J.J. Act.

6. Documents Required

Any undertakings or declarations given by the applicant’s parent / guardian can be on ordinary paper countersigned by the appropriate certifying authority. The following documents are required to avail the benefits of the scheme:

(1) Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal or Panchayat authorities and attested by the appropriate certifying authorities or certificate of age issued by the Head of Institution of education or training or institution of higher education or Home registered under J.J. Act where the girl is enrolled.

(2) Declaration by applicant’s parents or guardians in case of scholarship and by applicant in case of one-time grant to the effect that she remains unmarried at the date of application, attested by appropriate certifying authority.

(3) Declaration of family income by applicant’s parents or guardians attested by appropriate authority. This declaration not required in case the applicant has lost both parents or is physically handicapped or is an inmate of Home registered under J.J. Act.

(4) Certificate issued by the Head of Institution of education or training or Institution of higher education or sports organization or Superintendent of Home registered under J.J. Act , declaring her enrolment in the institution.

(5) Declaration by guardian in case applicant has lost both parents, attested by appropriate certifying authority.

(6) Copy of Handicapped certificate, if applicable

7. Appropriate Certifying Authority

Undertakings or declarations made by the applicant or applicant’s parents/guardians may be certified by any of the following:

(1). Group A Officer of State Government or of the Government of India who is either posted in the area, or is a resident of the area.

(2). Member of Parliament, Member of Legislature of the area of residence of the applicant.

(3). Councillor of ward of Municipal areas, Gram Panchayat Pradhan of the area of residence of the applicant.

8. Payment Mode

The Scholarship or One-Time grant will be paid to the beneficiaries by way of fund transfer through a bank account only. For minor girl joint bank account will be preferably under the guardianship of mother/female guardian.

(1). Having a bank account in the applicant’s name is not a pre-requisite at the time of applying for either of the Scheme’s benefits. Once an application is approved, the applicant will be helped in opening and operating a bank account by the banking partner).

(2). The implementation will be through lead bank system at state, district and block level.

9. Management Structures

State, district, Kolkata Municipal Corporation and block level Steering and Monitoring Committees shall be established to steward the Scheme in their respective areas. For the District of Darjeeling, there will be two District Steering and Monitoring Committees, one for Gorkhaland Territorial Authority and the other for non-GTA areas

(1). The Scheme will be implemented by Project Management Units, with one unit at the State level, and one in each district in West Bengal. The District-level Project Management teams will function under the supervision of the State Project Management Unit.

(2). The SPMU will be established within West Bengal Women Development Undertaking under the Department of Women Development and Social Welfare, and be composed of a State Project Manager (Kanyashree), a Deputy Project Manager (Kanyashree) and an Accounts Officer, to be appointed either from regular service or senior Consultants on contract. They will be assisted by accountants-cum-data managers who must be proficient in common office applications, especially word processing, spreadsheets , presentation and accounting software, to be appointed on contract.

(3). In all districts, with the exception of Kolkata, the DPMU shall be established under the office of the District Magistrate. In Kolkata, the DPMU will be established under the office of Commissioner, Social Welfare. For the district of Darjeeling, there will be two District Project Management Units, one for GTA and the other for non GTA areas. The former will be established under the office of Principal Secretary GTA and the latter under the office of District Magistrate, Darjeeling.

(4). There will be one Project Manager, to be appointed from regular services or on contract and one Accountant, to be appointed on contract for each such Project Management Unit, in addition to at least two accounts cum data managers, on contract.

10. Appointments

All new appointments will be made for 3 years on probation basis from qualified persons or retired Government employees

By order of the Governor,

Secretary to the Government of West Bengal

Notification / Source

Become a Member of AskWB.com

A group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. at AskWB.com. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Comments

1. RUPINAJ KHATUN says

sir ami rupinaj khatun. amer age 18 year(02/08/1996) complete hoy gieache. ami kanyashree 25000 hazer taka pai ne? plz sir….?

2. BISHNU SINGH says

Respected
    Sir/Medam
    Name-puja adhikari
    Father Name -Subrata adhikari
    Date Of Birth-11 April 2001
    Add-Joramandir G.t. Road burdwan
    pin no.-/ 713101
    Medam/Sir ami banke gyachhilam aajke.problem hochhe je bank mother ration card r voter card chayche….aami babar ration card diyechi….aami jante chai je babar ration card r voter card dile hobe na….pls. Help me dear sir / medam.. Mother rarion card r voter card nai aeyta main problem….oy jonne aami babar certificate diyechhilam….
    Pls. Help me aami ki korbo aey muhurte…aamara onek gorib…aami help na pele aamake pira charate hobe….pls. Help me…

3. Saba Rahman says

To
    The chief minister I beg to state I am a student of 9 standard we are two sisters and my father’s salary is below 70000(annually) plz grant me with some help so I can further study.

4. RESHMA KHATOON says

Sir 13 theke 18 obdi sudhu 500 bochhore dewa hoi. 500 taka kore monthly dewa hobe ki na?
    Vill-Goaldob,
    Po-Bhebra,
    Ps-Chakulia,u/d

5. raju halder says

I want to know the actual age mentioning day month year to day month year for k1 and k2 form and the base year must be notified
    Thank you.

6. Mantu debnath says

Didi Ami 1st year er student..Ami onek din aga amdr college theke konnyasree prakalpar form dia6ilo Ami er jonno apply kore6ilam kintu amar account e ekhono oi taka aseni,amdr college theme j kono sorkari banks ac khulte ble6ilen Ami tai kore6i.kintu ekhono taka paini. Didi amdr arthik obostha valo noy amr baba ma onek kosto Kore pora66en.. Ami porasona korte khub valobasi ami to porasona korte chai. Didi ami ei taka ta Pele porasona chalanor khetre khub upokrito hotam..pls didI amr akanto anurodh Jodi apni ektu bolen ei taka Pete koto time lagbe ba pabo kina??pls didi tale ami khub upokrito hotam..

• Funny says

Dear mam/sir
      Bolchilam amr bon konashrre from onek
      Mas agr form filaf kore joma diye6e…but amr onurodh amr boner taka jodi dhuke thake tahole tumi janao..
      amr boner name rani sharma
      class viii ….

7. Shahnaz katoon says

Ma’m, my date of birth is 8th of feb 1995, we got to know that bengal govt has announced a scholarship of ₹25000 for the students of age between 18-25 but suddenly you changed this to 13-18… Why did you do this ma’m…. Just because of this i’m not able to get the scholarship and not only me, there are many students having the same problem…. Ma’m please help us….i belong to a very poor family, i want to study higher but my father is not able to afford my expenses of higher studies….i’m very needy ma’m…plz announce a scholarship for us, for the students of age 18 …..
    Plz rply me as soon as possible

8. pooja shaw says

I am now 20 years old. In the year 2014 november, i will be 21 year old. Can i apply for kanyashree form forone time grant . Previously i have heard that it is applicable between 18-25 years age. But now it is changed. Why does this change happen? I am very needy. I have planned to study high with this source of money. Dont spoil our dream. Please Mamata Didi help us. Kindly reply me as soon as possible. . .

9. neha samanta says

dear mam/sir
    i want to know about the child application id?from where do i find this id? I opened and search the website (which mention in the application form) but I couldn’t find anything.So,will you please kindly tell me anything about this child application id.

10. Goutam Ghosh says

The date of birth is 5th March,1995. This candidate is eligible or not for receiving the one time grant at kanyashree prakalpa. Pls reply.

11. mark mondal says

What is actually the Kanyashree Prakalpa and for whom and why misleading us publishing confusing notices and frequently changing it? Once said above 18 yrs to 25 yrs and just after a while said below 18 and below 19 yrs and so on. Has anybody got benefit yet? Why the date fixed recently from 01.04.1995 to 31st march, 1996? Why not 01.01.1995 to 31st Dec.1995? When will the Prakalpa be implemented or at all will not?
    Or will it be like “TET” FOR PRIMARY; THE QUALIFIED AND INTELLECTUALS HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED AND NON-QUALIFIED HAVE BEEN APPOINTED? WHY THESE FARCE GOING ON? WE LOVE DIDI AND BROUGHT DIDI TO CHAIR FOR NEUTRAL ACTIONS WHAT WAS LACKING BEFORE AND WHY DIDI IS NOT TAKING CARE AND TAKING ACTION AGAINST THE WRONG DOERS? WE ARE NEEDY AND EXPECT DIDI’S HELP. We want exact information and right implementation. Either do something or don’t do. Will the girls just above 19 get the benefit ? Thanks. Mark

• pooja shaw says

Please let me know whether we can apply this kanyashree form after age 19. Please mail me as soon as possible.

12. partha chakraborty says

Mam my daughter is studing at class VIII , but her age is now 12+ , so kindly confirm whether she will be elligible or not.

13. chayantika paul says

Mam please help us.. I am 19 years old and my parents heard that from the age of 18-25 years old will be getting the money.. But nows its only 18 .. What fault we did??? We made plan for study with that money my parents cannot efford so much expensive still they made a hope for it.. Now you can only help us..

• mark mondal says

I AGREE WITH YOU Chayantika Paul . MY DAUGHTER IS FACING THE SAME PROBLEM. DIDI, DO SOMETHING; SO THAT WE NEEDY PEOPLE MAY BE BENEFITED WITH THE DECLARED K2 PRAKALPA. THANKS, MARK

14. jyoti pandey says

Mam i hav completed my 18 on 20th mar 1995..nd dats y m not able to get the one time grant…do something for thiss…pblem…not only me there is many students hav same pblem lyk me…do something bengal govt..

• mark mondal says

I AGREE WITH YOU. MY DAUGHTER FACING THE SAME PROBLEM. DIDI, DO SOMETHING SO THAT WE NEEDY MAY BE BENEFITED WITH DECLARED K2 PRAKALPA. THANKS, MARK

15. jhumka mondal says

TO K2 PRAKALPA DATED 30.01.14
    Till yesterday, I have been hearing that the girls within the ages of 18 yrs to 25 yrs old will get the scholarship of one time grant Rs. 25, 000/- through Kanyashree Prakalpa, especially those who are studying and unmarried and it was the Govt.’s announcement in the News papers and in this site and in the http://www.wbkanyashree.gov.in/kp_home.php but alas! What am I hearing today? The Circular has come to the college that only the girls between the dates of birth between 1.4.1995- 31.03.1996 will be issued the form! Then why we are for? Why was the announcement and why was THE publication and declaration for? Is the Govt. playing game with us? What is the interest of the Govt. playing trick with the poor people like us?
    Today I am only 19 yrs and 28 days. So, I won’t get the facility? It’s no plan but a farce. I am fighting to avail it just after it was announced. At first the college gave me the Xerox copy of the form in the month of Oct, 2013 which I filled in and got signed by the concerning authorities and the Principal of the College and when I went to submit it, found it was invalid Form. I was then only 18 yrs and 8 months old. The concerning authority did not give the form to our college then but gave it in the last week of December (dated 24th Dec, 2013), 2013 while it was holiday. Then in January, 2014 our 2nd yr Pre-test was being held and when it was over I wanted to know about the form in College Office and informed that issuing form was expired on 10th Jan, 2014 but I went to the S.D.O’s office where I came to know that issuing Form is being contd. then I went to College and got negative reply that I am not eligible to get the form as I have crossed 3 months above 19 yrs. So, I felt very disgusted and disappointed. Does the Govt. have right to play games with us and make us so hopeful and hopeless OR harass too much taking advantage of our poverty & sentiment? Student, 2nd yr. Hons.

16. Aminur Islam says

Respected H’onable c/m,
    sobai apnake bole didi, bimal gorung bolechhilo maa, ami apnar nam thik korechhi ar amar deoya nam halo “BANGLAR GOURV”.
    sobai apner kachhe kichhu chay.
    ami chai apni bhalo thakun susta thakun.
    ar ebhabe banglar unnayan karun.

17. sucharita chatterjee says

ami shyamaprasad college a 1st year geography honours pori . amader college theke konnyasree form dichhe na bolche internet theke tula nabe . kintu internet theke form tule kothai joma debo .amader family income khubi com . tai apni jodi bola dan je kibhabe amra ai konnyasree prokolper form fillup kore joma debo thahole ami upokrito hobo .

18. Sadip Roy says

I am realy impressed about your this type of project for the female. I can not imagine what type of chief minister u r. Not only me I think as a bangalies we r proud for u. God bless u. May u live long.

19. sharmistha pal says

ami hs debo amr age 18 ami ki ekhob apply korta pari?? form ta fillup korachi abr ki korbo kon address a send korbo?? last date koba??

• Gouri Prasad Garain says

The date of birth must be from 02.10.1995 to 31.03.2001 for
      Kl and from 01.04.1995 to 31.03.1996 for K2 respectively. If your date of birth is the same as I mentioned, you may apply through your school. If your school denies to help you, you may contact the BDO.

20. pradip samanta says

I have a student securing 83% marks at h.s level who got admitted in b.a first year. Her date of birth is 23rd March,1996. College authority refused to give her form. How will she collect form and where from?

• Gouri Prasad Garain says

She is not entitled to receive Kanyashree Grant right now. She will have to wait till she attains 18 years of age as she is not enrolled in a school (VIII-XII) right now.

21. Priyanka Saha says

Ami form tar jekhane bank er adress dewar kotha bleche sekhane whitener use krechi,amr form ki cancel kre dewa hobe??? Plz tell me

• Gouri Prasad Garain says

Not at all, for your data will be uploaded online at the Institute Level/ Circle Level. That means the form you submitted will not go to the state level. So dont worry.

22. kainat farheen says

I m student in class 12 but my date of birth is 12 Feb 1995 sirf 2 mahine age born hone ki vajah s mujhe kanyaahree ka form nai mila mere sth pdh rhi ladkian Jo mere hi age ki h per unka month April h vo log form jama kr chuki h vo apna sapna pura kr sakti h per mea nahi q k mere papa ki salary itni nai h jo vo mujhe koi acha course k lye paise de ske I have 3 sisters mera koi Bhai nai h srf mere papa akele kamate h plzz meri help krye plzz I m muslim mujhe kch bnna h pdh k plzz help me Allah Hafiz thank you.

23. asikul islam mallick says

DIDI, I AM 20 YRS. OLD. BUT I COULD NOT GET ANY SUPPORT YOUR YUVA UTSAHO PRAKALPA. PLS GRANT ME TO RECEIVE YOUR FORGIVENESS.I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT. SO, I WANT SOME MONEY TO CONTINUE MY STUDY.

24. Fatema Khatun says

Didi, I’m a student of B.A and belong to minority society. My recent age recovered up 19 yrs. Can I application for Kanyashree Prakalpo? please reply me as soon as possible.

25. sudeshna das says

didi ame sudeshna das tora para medinipur ame bangla grails school eleven a patha rat 3 mas age school a bank ar from diya chhi kintu konyashree prakalpa pas book o taka kichui pai nee school

26. RAKHI DAS says

Respected DIDI

ami rakhi das,1styr k.k.das college garia.mam amader ege limit whos date of baith 1995/04/01 kintu
    amar date of birth holo 1995/03/07.plz mam take action as soon as possible.

27. Tumpa khatun says

Ame Tumpa khatun,c/o-Bulu seikh.ame suri LC college ar student.Amadar a khana kanyasree from dayna.amadar Rampurhat 1 BDO office gala kono kichu bola na. Ame ke korbo.plzz.amar vision problem.News paper write korachlo BDO office from daba .ka daba BDO neja janana.kindly help us.god help you.

28. nancy jhawar says

respected sir/mam.
    my date of birth is 22-3-1995 whether i am eligible for one time grant in kanyashree prakalpa 2013

29. Chandrima Das says

Respected DIDI,
    Ami Chandrima Das, Murali Dhar Girls College, Gariahat, Kolkata r B.A. 2nd year er student. Amader college theke Kanyashree prakalpa Form dicheye na abong kothai pabo tao bolche na.
    Download kore form fill up korechi, kintu aai form hobe na bolche keno na aai Form e serial No. nei.
    College e Form pachhi na tahole kothai aai FORM pabo. Janale khub upakrita habo.
    My Mail ID : send_chandrima@yahoo.co.in

….. Regards,
    …… Chandrima Das

30. subham says

Madam apnara je scheme ta chalo kore chan seta khob valo but onk school a akhono chalo hoyni joto tara tari hok chalo koron tahole onek poor DiDi & sister ar valo hobe THANKS

31. DEBJANI DAS says

Didi tumi jeta korecho seta khub valo karecho.kintu didi anaeka acha jara akhn Rs1,20,000 opore rojgar kore tarao je taka nicha. Tarpor jadi ato facility paya jay ader ki mona hbe kichu kaaj kori are mona korbe tumi to achoi sab kichui debar janya .ay rakm anak paribar acha jara thk mtn khete payna tara SC/ST/OBC r modhao pora na tara holo General tara ki korbe.didi sab kichu jadi SC/ST/OBC R JANYA HOY TAHOLA GENERAL RA KOTHAI JABE.AR DIDI AY RAKM ANAKAI JARA BESI INCOME KORTA SATAO FACILITY NICHHA.

32. Rinku kumar says

Respectfully didi,amar age 21 ami m.a 2nd yr pori.amar 3 bon r 1 vai,ami boro..baba farmer..tai sobai ke thikmto porate par6e na..ei niye baba khub chintito..ami 2nd sem 83.6 prcentge marks peye6i..r ami aro parasona krte chai..baba parbe ki na jani na..didi help krle valo hy

33. Ram Roy says

Didi u only think for girls,I am a very poor student & have 73.30% in h.s & i am reading ba 3rd (English hons islampur collage) i have sc certificate but i have not got any help from govt.because of 500 many for ac pls help me.

34. Debabrota Sardar says

I have collected the kanyasree application form from my school. My teacher told me that, I have to register Online. But I don’t know How to register Online. Please help me. I want to know about From- k1 No. 12 Colum (Child Application Id [20 digits]) How to Fill ? Please Help me ASAP.

• Barsha Gupta says

DIDI,I AM 19 YRS OLD AND MY FATHER IS LABOUR SO MY FAMILY INCOME IS NOT MUCH I HAVE TWO BROTHERS AND TWO SISTERS I AM IN CLASS 11 SO I REQUEST TO HELP US I WILL BE GRATE FULL FOR IT

35. SUMI CHATTERJEE. says

DIDI AMI SRI SHIKSHAYATAN COLLEGER 1st YEARER STUDENT. AMRA 3 BON. AMI BORO. AMR BABAR INCOME KUBI COM R BABA AMDER FUTURE NIA KHUB CHINTITO. AMI BABAR ATO TENTION SOJJO KORTE PARCHI NA . ATE BABAR SORIRO KHARAP HOA JACHE. HOATO ER JONNO AMAR PORA BANDHOO HOA JETE PARE. KARON AMI BORO DIDI HOA CHAI NA J AMR BONERA EDUCATION THEKE BANCHITO HOK. TAI BABAR AI PRESURTA JATE AKTU KAME TAI CHESTA KORBO. BOLTE CHOKHE JAL ASE JAE- AMI PARASONA KHUB VALOBASI. MADHYAMIK & H.S A 1st DIV. PASS KORECHI. TAI JAKHUN AMI JANLAM AI PRAKALPER KATHA TAKUN AMI APNAKE AI MAIL KORI. AMAY ANEKE BALEN J ATE NAKI KICHUI HABE NA, KINTU AMI HAL NA CHERE AI MAIL APNAKE AKTA POSITIVE MONOVAB NIA PATHIA DI. PLEASE HELP ME…………

36. Asha Agarwal says

Respected Didi,
    I m in cls 12.my family income is vry less.I hv more two sister and brother nd my father income is not so much that he can be able to pay my fees.I want to become engineer but my father can’t the admission fees so I remain very tens for this nd in my skul I m nt getting this form.so I request you to do somethng wat you can.
    I hope you will help me..nd response me in my email id..I will eagerly wait for ur response

37. Soumi Sasmal says

SADHYAO DIDI (C/M. M. BANERJEE).

AMI KUMARI SOUMI SASMAL AMAR FAMILY KHUB POOR AMI SAMANYA EKTI SCHOOL BORDING-E THEKE PARASUNA KORCHI, SAMNE MADHYAMIK EXAM….AMI PARASUNA CHALIYE JETE CHAY ,…..AMAKE SAHAJYER HAT BARIE DIN……..

38. Susmita Banik says

Respected didi,
    Ami Serampore colleger 1st year Botany honours student.amar family r monthly income khub kom.pls apni amake study jonno help korun.Higher secondary te 72.8% niye pass korechi.pls help me.

39. Sudipta Karan says

Respected Didi,
    Amr age 20+,ami ekon 2nd year te por6i bt result beroini.amr family income kub kom,i mean i am very poor.plz help me..

40. shiv gop says

Didi.
    Could you inform me the last date that because we are surviving in a rural area. And we can’t get the updates information regarding any field.so, please take some necessary steps

41. pronab dutta says

i don’t understand how to apply online application form of kanyashree prakalpo .
    please give a solution. and is it only apply ofline?

42. biplab sarkar says

mam i am very poor i requested that plz help boys apnara boys er kosto ta bujhlen na . amar accocunt number sb 53500 taka pathan immediatly na hole mathe mara porbo are year ektu kosto bujhen na plz …………

43. suraj ghosh says

are didi shudhu girls der janna scheme are boys ra ki bekar thakbe? plz mamta di boys der janno kichu korun amader akanta anurodh

44. Priya pashi says

I have no form our school’s teachers not given me from they said that no from they give me from after one month
    they are said that no from
    is the right ?

45. Mousumi Sarkar says

Ami college pori . College bolche je tara e bapare kichu jane na . Baire online theke form paoya jacche segulo ki grant kora hobe ?

46. BITHI DAS says

Myself is Kallol Das am to state that My Daugher Kumari bithi Das ,( age 13 yrs 7 months as on 30.11.2013) D.O.B- 28.04.2000, studying in class-VIII with Ramnagar Balika Vidyalaya, Ramnagar, Purba Midnapore-721 441, falling under Ramnagar Block-I. Our permanent address is vill : Bararankua, p.o. Balisai, Dt. Purba Midnapore , pin-721423 falling under Ramnagar Block-II. I am working with a pvt co as a casual staff and annual income less than 60 thousand . May my daughter is eligible to get this benifit. Also please state who will issue the forms and other formalities.

kallol Das

47. Senjuti Roy says

Amar date of birth 09/01/1996 ami k1 na k2 form pabo thik bujhte parchi na please please please give me this answer……

48. Sudeshna Karmakar says

”The applicant must have completed 18 years on or after 1st April ‘2013 but not completed 19 years during the time of application.”
    _What does it mean??I age is 21…I am a student of M.Sc 1st semi-star..I want to know can I able to get that rupees??

49. uzma ansari says

mam by taking out d print out of the form where i can submit it n wat iz d last day mam? is online form is valid or not?

50. juthika MONDAL says

IAM JUTHIKA MONDAL AT MUGRALDANGA PO AMARKUNDU DIST MURSHIDABAD PIN 742136 HAS BEEN READIND IN CLASS IX.SCHOOL KRISHNAKAMINIVIDYAMANDIR IN THE DIST OF MURSHIDABAD.DATE OF BIRTH IS 23/6/2000.APPLY FOR KANYASHREE .

51. PAYEL BISWAS says

I am 21 a student of m.a part-i,
    my father is a security guard in a agency,
    monthly income of our family is about 6000-8000/-,
    relatives helps me for my study,
    i want to say that this types of praklpo is very much
    essential for me, for my higher study.

52. RIMPA BARIK says

plz mam help us how 2 easily proses this kanyashree prakalpo ?????????????? online yah offline???

plz reply must verry queekly…………………………

53. Tanni Roy says

Ami Tanni Roy,Mam ami burdwan university te M.A. Part 1 a addmission niyechi,ami r o porte chai mam,amr maa r parchen na porar khoroch chalate,ami ki kanyashri ar from fillup korte parbo? r kotha theke pabo, seta ki vabe korte hobe?
    ………Tanni Roy.

54. priyanka sutradhar says

my date of birth 15-08-1995.ami ki ai prokolper jonno apply korte parbo?form ta kotha theke pabo.ami b.a 1st year pori.

55. Nayanita paul says

Thanks a lot, to Mamata Ma’am for such a great scheme for all the girl child and this will help each and every girls to move forward.

I’m a student of National Institute of Open Schooling and I’m studing in class XII. My date of birth is 10/07/1995. My family income is less than Rs.50,000. Chief Minister mentioned that open school candidates will also get money for their studies. I asked my school teachers but they answered very clearly that they hadn’t any information about “Kanyashree Prakalpa”. Can anyone tell me from where and how could I collect K2 form???? And where should I submit???????

• sneha dey says

Respected didi,
      Aami jante chai chilam je,ami 3rd year student aar ami akhun ekti scholarship peye chi aar se scholarship ta aami 3 rd year prajanto paabo if i got 60% marks in 2nd and 3rd year as i got 1st year so,kindly reply me can i apply for this form ,if yes then it doesn’t effect the validity of my scholarship???????
      Please reply me soon

56. Gopal Sharma says

Respected Sir/Mam,
    Please tell me how can I get the 20 digit application ID. I am unable to find any kind of registration page in the website of “Kanyashree Prakalpa” (www.wbkanyashree.gov.in).

57. Pinki Ghosh says

plz reply must verry queekly…………………………

58. Pinki Ghosh says

Dear Didi,

i am pinki ghosh. i leaving from Dumdum Bediapara 11 no. Ward. i read in B.A Second year in Rabindra Bharaty University in fine arts. my age is 20. & my family background is verry poor,,,,,,,,,,, & our family members is 10 persone, thatbecase, my father is not to fulfil my education. My father is only person who bears our family’s pressure.But by some problem he cannot protect us properly through his income. didi, i already tell u i am a college student. can u one answer me didi,
    can i apply this *kanyashree prakalpa* ???????????????? its a great step taken by ma mati manush govt. . I want to apply in this scheme Kanyashree 2013 so kindly guide me how to apply. plz heip me & our famly didi……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Pinki Ghosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. DIBAKAR SARKAR says

I want to know what is the last date of form fillup in kanyashree prakalpa?please inform me about this.

60. RUMSHA TABREZ says

I am 19years,bcom 2nd year student,i need the grant.Can i apply for the one-time grant prakalpa? How? kindly please answer my queries…

• Debasis says

Yes, U can Apply for this. Contract with your nearest Scheduled Bank. U can go Writries Building for Education Scholarship.

• Pooja kumari Gupta says

Respected didi,
        Aami jante chai chilam je,ami 2nd year student aar ami akhun ekti scholarship peye chi aar se scholarship ta aami 3 rd year prajanto paabo if i got 60% marks in 2nd and 3rd year as i got 1st year so,kindly reply me can i apply for this form ,if yes then it doesn’t effect the validity of my scholarship???????
        Please reply me soon

61. Abhilasha Das says

Ma’am,
    I request you to kindly extend the age limit of this Prakalpa, because many students like me who belong from a poor background and are above 19, are in very much need of this Prakalpa to continue higher studies. On behalf of all such needies i thereby request you to take a stern and fruitful action as early as possible. we will highly be grateful to u.
    Thank you.

62. Nupur Goswami says

Sir
    I am a bsc student. Chemistry hons 3rd yr. But i have already completed 18 in previous yr. Actually i need this help which our C.M is doing for the girls like me who need help as our family income is negligible.
    So pls extend the eligibility criteria as we also can apply. Plz think…

63. sahin parbeen says

I studied in a gov school my age is 13+ and i studied in class 9 can i eligible to fill please give me some instruction about it

64. Jahan Ara says

Where is the option in the Official site for the generation of applicant Id.
    Please specify it,as this is the major hindrance.

65. Anjana Ghosh says

The number of form,that had been supplied to our local school is inadequate. No. of supplied form is 10 to 12 whereas the requirement is 500. How can we get the from ?

• POULUMI SINGHA says

I am a student of class VIII of Chandanpur Birendra Siksha Sadan, P.O. Uttar Badalpur, Dist. Midnapur East. 721452. I am 13 years old. I want to apply in this scheme Kanyashree 2013 so kindly guide me how to apply.

66. Payel Majumder says

I am belongs from a low income group family having no father. Only I and my mother. I passed higher secondary exam in this year and admitted in first year B.A pass course. My date of birth is 18th August 1994. Should I qualify Kanyasree Prakalpa?
    Please help me information in this regard.
    Thanks,
    Payel Majumder

67. Trisha Ghosh...3rd year student says

ami kono site e online form fill up korte parchina,kindly jodi ektu janan j kivabe apply korbo khub e upokrito hobo

68. Lalita Singh says

I, Lalita Singh of Asansol (W.B) would like to inform you that I passed the Graduation B.A.Pass Course from B.C.College of Asansol and persently I am completing M.A. Hindi (MHD) from Indira Gandhi Open University through B.C.College, Asansol.

I earning of my father is very low and I am in need of financial support to continue my educatio. Can I get help through Kanyashree Prakalpa as introdused by our beloved Chief Minister of West Bengal ?

69. soumali mondal says

sir/madam
    my age is 20years..! few days ago i lost my father..! nw family hv no incme..! can i eligble for this prokolpo…! pls reply soon..!!

70. PRASENJIT MONDAL says

my sister is already 18 year(by admit card of m.p) but she is reading class xi.so I can not to understand to do apply which form of two items of Kanyashre Prakalpa .how my sister get which money of two item. two item mean one time grant or annual scholarship.Please reply soon.con-9046749785.Last date of this prakalpa of application.

71. Arpana Roy Kr says

i am a student of class xii. i wanna contineu my studies, how i get the money in my accaount???? i need help..

72. PUTUL KUNDU says

Respected mam,

I am a student of msc 2nd year. I am an orphan.I brought up in my uncles house and
    unmarried . It becomes difficult for me to continue my studies.so it will be grateful forus
    if this project is applicable for those ,who is above 19 years.

73. MD EBRAHIM SK says

We are respected to the new kanyashree prokalpo ,but one things we are not getting the application form for our School(Kumarganj High School) Please reply us Wait for you .I mostly hope you give me some reply all the best. From -Malda,Ratua,Kumarganj(R/S)

74. RIMPA MONDAL says

Sir please give me some details about …
    1.is it online or offline?
    2.what is child id?how can i get it?
    3.what is e portal?
    4.student who are above 19,can they apply?
    5.is this mention bank ac needs or any bank eligible?
    please sir reply soon
    our locality school or college unable to provide any detail.so pls….

75. MD EBRAHIM SK says

How to fillup kanyashree form through the online .what is the process .please tell me details . from-Dist-Malda ,P.s-Ratua,Vill- Kumarganj (R/S) W.B india

76. paramita mukherjee says

It was published in the newspapers that unmarried girls above 18years will get an one-time scholarship, but no upper age limit was mentioned there!

77. SRILAGNA BHATTACHARYE says

MY AGE IS 18 YEAR 10 MONTH,STUDENT OF VOCATIONAL SCREEM,PLEASE SAY ME THE LAST DATE OF FORM-K2 SUBMIT,WHERE CAN I SUBMIT THE FORM?

78. hasina khatun says

Mam,
    I am a student B.A 2nd year..so,perhaps I am belonging to the scheme of kanyashree..but I completed 18. DATE OF BIRRTH 07-05-1995.my questions are (i) Am I applicable for this scheme? If not,there are so many girl like me who have the problem and have a poor income background,what will they do??They including I,being a poor girl,could not get other scholarship of govt.and others being higher income than me ,got the scholarship.why??
    (II)The forms have been sent to selected colleges and school.my question is the colleges that are not selected,are the students of the college are all rich,having a good family income?? My college’s name is NAGAR COLLEGE
    I am a handicapped girl..but our college do not get any forms of this scheme..and our college ,too,belongs to a Govt aid college..why they cannot get the money where they are the most applicable girl?

79. jhumka mondal says

Sir/Madam,
    How can I obtain a form and privilege of getting the benefit being a needy student? Is on line application possible or on line form to get a print out and submit the form duly filled in to the concerning authority. I am a student of 2nd yr hons course. I shall be highly obliged to get a feedback. Thank you very much.

80. samir banerjee says

Surprise that co-operation from UBI-Tematha (Jyoti),Chandernagore,Hooghly for issuing this Form & ultimately Not get, through SBI -Mankundu,Chandernagore,Hooghly, Photo copy Form availed.
    School authority whether getting the supportive documents like, income certification of that family through Govt.representative …is ok , ?
    In case girl lost her father but having APL card but with only mother with less than 1 lac annual income support prevailed,in this case whether Govt.Authority to be allowed to provide as class XII student of just 18yrs on Aug,13 . Is badly need for monetary support.
    Through this scheme if the grant is allowed ,it should be ideal reference . .Pl comments ?

81. RUMPA GAYEN says

Sir,what happen for yubo prokalpo,i mean to say that a declaration was done with kanyashree,a scheme for boys. when it lanches ? for boys. PLS REPLY MUST

82. RUMPA GAYEN says

Sir please give me some details about …
    1.is it online or offline?
    2.what is child id?how can i get it?
    3.what is e portal?
    4.student who are above 19,can they apply?
    5.is this mention bank ac needs or any bank eligible?
    please sir reply soon
    our locality school or college unable to provide any detail.so pls….

83. RAMEN MONDAL says

ami amar boner janno ai form ta fillup karte chai. please send me kon address a form ta post karbo? ar form ar serial no ki debo?

84. GOPAL DE says

SABAR KATHA BHABCHHE DIDI
    DIDIR KTHA BHABENA KEO
    HINGSA MARPIT KORBE JODI
    TAI KHARAP BALE KANYASHREE KEO

KANYASHREE BANGLAR KANYADER BHABISWAT PRAKALPA

85. Jaity Dutta says

Sir my date of birth 27th October, 1995. So age is below 18 years as on 01/04/2013. Now I am reading in Ist Year B.A. May I have the opportunity to obtain the Kanyashree 2013 scholarship. Pls reply to my email at your earliest. If I am elligible to apply for the scholarship. Pls let me know the place where I will get the form.
    Thanks
    Jaity

86. Rituparna Ghosh says

I’m completed my b.com 1st yr final eaxm.My age is 19+ .Can i apply for kanyashree form??????? Plz rpl.

87. Sudeshna Roy says

Application form ta kothay joma debo?
    Ei form ta ki internet marfot pathano jabe? jodi jay to ki vabe? ami class XI-er student.

88. Ramesh ch.Das says

Sir/Madam,
    We have taken the forms from our girls students . I wish to download the ‘Kanyasree’ form fill up on line. Please allow me and others to do so.

89. SAMPA SARKAR says

My age is 18+. I am an engineering student. I want to apply for it. If i required any type of declaration from my college? Please reply me?

90. Ramjansk says

I am shuvendu debnath .i am 19 years old .i am applied kanyashree prakalpa for my sister.my sister name is Aslema khatun

91. sudhir khatua says

Sir/Madum, I am sudhir ch. khatua.student of B.A 1st year of PINGLA THANA MAHAVIDYALAYA in west medinipur i am writing this post because i have some friends in this college they are must be girl name (Nilma Mandal,Mamata Paria,Tripti Manna,Moumita Jana,Sudeshna Chaulya,Tulirekha,& pallabi Maity. they are all B.A.1st year & they are all 18+ in their birth certificates. so they must want this offer. we are all weating your answere. yours truly, Milima Mandal Tripti Manna Moumita Jana & friends

92. Sukumar Dalal says

93. shuvendu debnath says

I am shuvendu debnath .i am 19 years old .i am applied kanyashree prakalpa for my sister.my sister name is shiuly debnath.

94. somasree seth. says

I am the student of b.a. 1st year.can I get this scholarship?so that I properly fulfil my education.so plz kindly do something mam.

95. RABINAKHATUN says

My Date of Birth is 09/07/1995( i.e.18+ as on date) I am reading now BA 2nd Year.
    can I apply for kanyasree.

Kindly confirm me to above mentioned email id.

96. sahanara shekh says

mam,i am also a student in west bengal state university,age 19 yeasr, i want to apply for this scholarship schem for my father can not support me to do further education.so mam,i beg to you to get this scholarship.thank you.

97. PALLAVI PANDEY (NATIONAL GEMS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL) says

The scheme pronounced is superb. I am one of well wishers in the society at large . Kindly let me know the process of downloading the format of the scheme . with best wishes.

98. nilanjana biswas says

What is e-portal? And after e-portal the form,what should we do? Where will we submit the form? Please give reply. I am very confused about the e-portal system.

99. Sudip says

Those who want get child id, please generate it by filling details in e-portal -www.wbkanyashree.gov.in

Hope this will help.

100. Rubi Bhagat says

Dear Mam/Sir
    koi hame thik se nai bta rha hai ki kese form ko complit karna hai or kya karna hai please help us please.

101. Madhumita says

Mam,
    I am a student B.A 2nd year..so,perhaps I am belonging to the scheme of kanyashree..but I completed 18 on 10/7/2013..my questions are (i) Am I applicable for this scheme? If not,there are so many girl like me who have the problem and have a poor income background,what will they do??They including I,being a poor girl,could not get other scholarship of govt.and others being higher income than me ,got the scholarship.why??
    (II)The forms have been sent to selected colleges and school.my question is the colleges that are not selected,are the students of the college are all rich,having a good family income?? My college’s name is BANKURA CHRISTIAN COLLEGE.
    My sister is a handicapped girl..but her school do not get any forms of this scheme..and their school,too,belongs to a Govt aid school..why they cannot get the money where they are the most applicable girl?

102. Ishita banerjee says

i am a girl above 19 yrs persuing b-tech(2nd yr) and my family income is too poor to complete my education.if this grant could be extended for us we will be highly grateful to you.we too are girls and deserve such grants as we are citizens of west bengal1please look into the matter.
    Ishita banerjee1.21.9.2013

103. binita saha says

Mam,
    Respectfully I beg to state that I am also 19years old.but my father’s monthly income in my family is too poor to fulfil my education.My dad is only person who bears our family’s pressure.But by some problem he cannot protect us properly through his income.
    Mam,i am a college student.i am a student of geography(b.sc.) hons.
    Therefore, I request you to help me and also help those girls who have really many problems in their life.if u help me and us,i will be thankful to u.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    date:21st sep.,2013 Binita Saha

104. KAPILDEV KOLEY says

most of school in falta(SOUTH 24 PGS) are not inform students,then what we do, please do something for those school

105. KAPILDEV KOLEY says

PLEASE THINK
    THOSE GIRLS WHO ARE IN HIGHER EDUCATION,WHOSE AGE ABOVE 19 YEAR BUT NOT MARRIED,THEY AHAVE NEED SUCH KINDS OF SCHOLARSHIP

106. paulami dey says

i am in 1st yr and my age is 17 can i get this scholarship?? please reply me. and for which scheme i should fill up the form??

• x says

you may have to apply form 2 that is specified for aged 18 (not 19 or above) if all other requirement is precise as per govt notification…. for more details please contact:-

033-2474-5608 (Chair Person)/2475-1324 (Member Secretary)/ 2474-5609 (Deputy Secretary)

• dip says

plz send ur all data which realated those scholarship…i.e.

(6) Copy of Handicapped certificate, if applicable

107. ashique mukherjee says

i jurt admitted in 1st year, so what is the “child application id ” of me? or, how do i know about it?
    Also,what is the “affilliated to” or “registered by”?

• prasun kanti chatterjee says

sir,I have a sister named Rumi Mondal.She is appalying for K anyashree P rokolpo
      2013.What would be her “child application id”