Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013 – Opening Zero Balance Bank Account

Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013 has launched for the unmarried girls students of the age group from 13-18 years and whose family income is less than or equal to Rs. 1,20,000/- per annum. Bank Account (Zero Balance Account by the Govt. order) may be opened for such beneficiaries fulfilling criteria.

Government of West Bengal
Office of the District Inspector of Schools (S.E),
Dakshin Dinajpur
P.O. Beltalapark, Balurghat, Dist. Dakshin Dinajpur.

URGENT NOTICE

All Head of the institutions are hereby notified that the programme of Kanyashree Prakalpa 2013 has launched for the unmarried girls students of the age group from 13-18 years and whose family income is less than or equal to Rs. 1,20,000/- per annum except if the girls is physically Handicapped, both of her parents are deceased or if the applicant is an inmate of a J.J. Home, will receive Rs. 500/- annually and upon reaching the age of 18 yrs, they will receive Rs. 25,000/- as one time grant.

You are requested to inform all the girls students mentioned above fulfilling the criteria in your institution to be in a state of readiness by accessing them to implement the programme. Bank Account (Zero Balance Account by the Govt. order) may be opened for beneficiaries.

Relevant information will be sent to you shortly.

Sd/- District Inspector of Schools (SE)
Dakshin Dinajpur
Dated: 11.09.13

Notice / Source

Become a Member of AskWB.com

A group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. at AskWB.com. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Comments

1. MOST SALMA KHATUN says

Sir, Please Please tell me how can I get the 20 digit application ID. I am unable to find any kind of registration page in the website of “Kanyashree Prakalpa” (www.wbkanyashree.gov.in).

2. Gopal Sharma says

Sir, Please tell me how can I get the 20 digit application ID. I am unable to find any kind of registration page in the website of “Kanyashree Prakalpa” (www.wbkanyashree.gov.in).

3. sanchaita das says

My age is 17 yrs and 7 months but i read in b.Sc(chemistry hon’s) 1st year.can i apply for one time grant?i really need this for my educational purpose.please make me know..

4. Saptamita Talukder says

I have applied for kanyashree scheme one time grant, may i know when i will be able to receive it?
    I read in class 10th.

5. Mampi Das says

sir i am a student of Burdwan University(Distance Education) of MA 2nd year
    i am eligible for kanyashree prokolpo above 18 years.So plz tell me process for apply.

6. rajan shaw says

plz sir details
    maine sirf bank account banya hai age kya karna plz tell me my email id
    plz pdf file send kar dijye aur bhejna kaha hai bata dijye

7. hasina khatun says

sir i am a student of nagar college of ba 2nd year
    i am eligible for kanyashree prokolpo above 18 years.so plz tell me process for apply.