Council of Ministers in West Bengal

Here is complete list of Council Ministers of West Bengal. SMT. MAMATA BANERJEE Chief Minister and Minister-in-Charge (MIC), Home, Land and Land Reforms etc

Sl No. Name of the Minister Designation Office Address Office Telephone
1 SMT. MAMATA BANERJEE Chief Minister and Minister-in-Charge (MIC), Home, Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Information & Cultural Affairs, Power, Land & Land Reforms, Health & Family Affairs, Hill Affairs, Minority Affairs & Madrasha, Micro and Small Scale Enterprises and Textiles NABANNA, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711 102 2214 5555
2214 5588
2 SHRI PARTHA CHATTERJEE Minister-in-Charge, Parliamentary Affairs, Education (Primary, School and Higher Education) Advantage Bengal Building, 4, Camac Street, 7th Floor, Kolkata 2214 5919
2214 3475
2282 0770
(P.S.) 2282 1945
3 SHRI AMIT MITRA Minister-in-Charge, Finance and Excise, Commerce & Industries, Public Enterprises and Industrial Reconstruction, Information Technology, Electronics NABANNA, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711 102 2214 5525
4 SHRI MANISH GUPTA Minster-in-Charge, Power & Non-Conventional Energy Sources New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiron Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2214 3664
5 SHRI SUBRATA MUKHERJEE Minister-in-Charge Public Health & Engineering, Panchayat & Rural Development New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiron Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2248 2130
2262 3290
6 JANAB ABDUL KARIM CHOWDHARY Minister-in-Charge, Mass Education Extension and Library Services Bikash Bhawan, Salt Lake Kolkata – 700 091 2334 2938
2334 4791
2358 9354
7 SHRI SADHAN PANDE Minister-in-Charge Consumer Affairs 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087 2252 7483
8 SHRI UPEN BISWAS Minister-in-Charge, Backward Classes Welfare Writers’ Building Kolkata – 700 001 2214 3606
9 JANAB JAVED AHMED KHAN Minister-in-Charge, Disaster Management, Fire & Emergency Services and Civil Defence NABANNA, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711 102 2214 4052
10 SHRI SHANKAR CHAKRABORTY Minister-in-Charge Public Works Department (PWD)
11 SMT. SABITRI MITRA Minister-in-Charge, No Portfolio Writers’ Building Kolkata – 700 001 2214 4858
2214 3220
12 SHRI JYOTIPRIYO MULLICK Minister-in-Charge, Food & Supplies 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087 2252 1388
2252 2728
13 SHRI SHANTI RAM MAHATO Minister-in-Charge, Self-Help Group and Self Employment Writers’ Building Kolkata – 700 001 2214 5800
14 SHRI JYOTIRMOY KAR Minister-in-Charge, Co-operation Writers’ Building, Kolkata – 700 001 2214 5505
15 SHRI MOLOY GHATAK Minister-in-Charge, Labour Writers’ Building Kolkata – 700 001 2214 5889
16 SHRI BRATYA BASU Minister-in-Charge, Tourism New Secretariat Building, 1, Kiran Shankar Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2214 5789
17 JANAB NOORE ALAM CHOWDHURY Minister-in-Charge, Statistics Poura Bhawan, PD-Block, 415 A, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106
18 SHRI RACHHPAL SINGH Minister-in-Charge, Planning Poura Bhawan, PD-Block, 415 A, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 106
19 SHRI KRISHNENDU NARAYAN CHOUDHURY Minister-in-Charge, Food Processing and Horticulture Mayukh Bhawan, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 2321 0243
20 SHRI BINAY KRISHNA BURMAN Minister-in-Charge, Forests Aruna Bhawan, Block-LA, 10 A, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 098
21 SHRI GAUTAM DEB Minister-in-Charge, North Bengal Development Writers’ Building, Kolkata – 700 001 2214 5484
22 SHRI JANAB HAIDER AZIZ SAFWI Minister-in-Charge, Correctional Administration Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata-700 001 2214-4001
23 SHRI RABIRANJAN CHATTOPADHYAY Minister-in-Charge, Science & Technology and Bio-Technology Writers’ Building, Kolkata – 700 091 2334-1443
24 SHRI UJJAL BISWAS Minister-in-Charge, Technical Education and Training Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-3066
25 SHRI SHYAMAPADA MUKHERJEE Minister-in-Charge, Textile New Secretariat Buildings, 1, K. S. Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2262-4091
26 SHRI JANAB FIRHAD HAKIM Minister-in-Charge, Municipal Affairs and Urban Development Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5497
2214-3197
27 DR. SUKUMAR HANSDA Minister-in-Charge, Paschimanchal Unnayan Affairs Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-4600
2214-4062
28 SHRI SOUMEN KUMAR MAHAPATRA Minister-in-Charge, Water Resources Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5532
29 SHRI ARUP ROY Minister-in-Charge, Agriculture Marketing Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5701
30 SHRI PURNENDU BASU Minister-in-Charge, Agriculture NABANNA, 325, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Howrah – 711 102 2214-1778
31 SHRI RABINDRA NATH BATTACHARYA Minister-in-Charge, Programme Implementation New Secretariat Buildings, 1, K. S. Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2264-4851/52
32 SHRI RAJIB BANDYOPADHYAY Minister-in-Charge, Irrigation & Waterways Jalasampad Bhavan, 1st Floor, Block-DF, Sector- III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 2214-5662
2214-5663
2321-5103
2321-7441
33 SHRI CHANDRA NATH SINHA Minister-in-Charge, Fisheries Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5755
34 SHRI MADAN MITRA Minister-in-Charge, Transport, In-land Water Transport, Sports Writers’ Buildings. Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5501
2214-5504
35 SHRI AROOP BISWAS Minister-in-Charge, Housing and Youth Affairs Mayukh Bhavan, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 2358-3922
2321-0243
36 SHRI MANJUL KRISHNA THAKUR Minister-in-Charge, Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-3819
37 SHRI SUBRATA SAHA Minister-in-Charge, No Portfolio Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5582
38 SMT. CHANDRIMA BHATTACHARYA Minister of State, Law & Judicial Department (Independent Charge), Health & Family Welfare (MoS) Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5802
39 SHRI MANTURAM PAKHIRA Minister of State, Sunderban Unnayan Affairs (Independent) Irrigation & Waterways (MoS), Fishries (MoS) Jalasampad Bhavan, 1st Floor, Block-DF, Sector- III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 2337-3544
2321-7440
40 SHRI SWAPAN DEBNATH Minister of State, Minister with Independent Charge, Animal Husbandry, MoS, Micro and Small Scale Enterprises Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-5662
41 SHRI PUNDARIKAKSHYA SAHA Minister of State, Public Health Engineering New Secretariat Buildings, 1, K. S. Roy Road, Kolkata – 700 001 2248-2130
2214-5668
42 SHRI BACHARAM MANNA Minister of State, Land and Land Reforms, Agriculture and Child Development Writers’ Buildings, Kolkata – 700 001 2214-1778
43 SHRI GIYAS UDDIN MOLLA Minister of State, Minorities Affairs & Madrasah Education
44 Dr. (SMT.) SASHI PANJA Minister of State (Independent Charge), Women & Child Welfare, Additional Charge of Social Welfare Department
45 SHRI ASISH BANERJEE Minister of State (Independent Charge) AYUSH Branch of Department of Health and Family Welfare, Minister of State, School Education, Higher Education

Comments

1. Arunangshu Chowdhury says

To,
    Smt. Manata Bandopadhyay
    Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal,
    NABANNA,
    325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
    Howrah – 711 102
    Respected Didi,
    I, Sri Milon Kumar Sarkar, am acting as Associate Public Prosecutor at Ranaghat Sub-Divisional A.D.J. Court, having the Power with hearing the cases U/S 439 Cr.P.C. Suddenly on 04/08/2014 P.P. Nadia being wrongly informed curtailed my said Power and handed over the same to another A.P.P. who actually is not at all a person of Trinamool Congress. It is mentioned here that in respect of particular case being Hanskhali P.S. case No. 432/2014 in which 31 accused persons were arrested by the Police out of 49 accused persons and when I was preparing for bail hearing for the said case, then in the morning on that day, the Sabhadhipati of Nadia Zila Corresponded to over the mobile to see the matter for which the bail be granted for the said accused persons and on the said day i.e. on the day of bail hearing, said alleged A.P.P. produced the wife and mother of the deceased who along with the electronic & press media were present in the Court. However, as an A.P.P. appointed by the Govt. of W.B., I made my submission at the time of hearing according to my best effort as per law. Learned Court granted bail for all accused persons except one from whom the offending weapons were recovered from the possession during police remand. Suppressing the above actual facts and without inform me even without inform the local M.L.A. Sri Partha Sarathi Chatterjee, cancelation order was made against me by the P.P. Nadia. Opportunity of bring heard regarding the matter has not given to me.
    Since my student life I was done Congress Politics. I was elected as General Secretary and President of Chhatra Sansad (Chhatra Parisad) respectively when I was a student of Ranaghat collage. Thereafter I was selected as President of Ranaghat Town Chhatra Parisad and thereafter I was elected as President of Nadia Zila Chhatra Parisad. During student life I was selected as General Secretary of University of Law Collage at Calcutta. Thereafter I was selected as General Secretary Nadia Zila Yuba Congress committee under your leadership. After that I was selected as General Secretary of Nadia Zila Congress Committee. At present I am elected secretary of Ranaghat Bar Association. I was done all my duties perfectly from since when I was join politics till today. I was done Congress Politics since the year of 1970. Thereafter I have been inspired of your ideal and theory of politics and join Trinamool Congress Party and from since I am a faithful worker of your party.
    So, as faithful worker of Trinamool Congress I earnestly pray before your Honour, that you are being our beloved leader and efficient, acceptable Chief Minister in all corners of our West Bengal, may necessary step be taken regarding the aforesaid matter, after necessary enquiry, whichever I can gate proper justice from your end and oblige.

Your faithfully and sincerely
    public servant for the government.

Sri Milon Kumar Sarker (Advocate)
    A.P.P., Ranaghat Court

2. SITA ORAON says

MY utmost desire to draw your kind attention
    “SAVE MY SOUL”
    RESPECTED MADAM / SIR,

It is regret to inform you that the long Silence of the CAs of West Bengal School Department not only dishearten me but also depressed me.Now, it is proved that POOR TRIBAL People neither get true Justice nor true help either from the elite Politicians or from the renown Bureaucrats.

I THE UNDERSIGNED A POOR SCHEDULED TRIBE WOMAN REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT MYSELF IS THE ONLY EARNING MEMBER OF MY FAMILY AND DOING TEMPORARY SERVICE AS SWEEPER without any appointment letter IN THE “ANNADA SUNDARI HINDU BALIKA VIDYAPITH AT DESH BANDHU NAGAR , BAGUIHATI, KOLKATA-59″ SINCE LAST 16 (SIXTEEN) YEARS i.e. from 1997.INITIALLY I HAD BEEN PAID A MONTHLY LUMP-SUM OF RS. 300/- FOR FIRST THREE YEARS AFTER THAT THE SAME WAS ENHANCED TO RS.600/-,700/-, 800/-,900/-,1000/-,1200/- AND LASTLY IT IS 2000/-. BUT FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS THE CONCERNED HEADMISTRESS STOPPED MY MINIMUM MONTHLY STIPEND OF THAT IN UNOFFICIAL WAY.Meanwhile, I have sent an appeal to the School Head Mistress ( Mrs Preeti Dutta, Mobile No. 9433613473 & her Land Phone No.033-25761664) & also to the school secretary( Mr. Pranay Roy),to the school Chairman, to the District Inspector and also to the Education Minister respectively on 11/06/2013.But, regret to inform you that no reply or assurance receive from their end till now.

SINCE THEN MYSELF FACING TREMENDOUS FINANCIAL TROUBLE AND ALSO PASSING EACH DAY IN ACUTE STARVATION. BEING A ST UNMARRIED WOMAN WITH A SOLID BURDEN OF DEPENDENT WIDOW MOTHER & ALSO UNMARRIED SISTER, I LIKE TO DRAW YOUR KIND ATTENTION TO SHOWER YOUR KINDNESS TO RE-INSTALL ME AS A TEMPORARY SWEEPER OR GROUP-D staff either at that particular School or any other School near by my native town of BARASAT in North 24-Parganas for the sake of
    cost saving of transportation cost.

——For Your Kind Honour I hereby convey two famous Proverbs——

(A) ” FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIONS IS GOOD FOR BOTH SIDES.
    CANCELLING FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS TANTAMOUNT TO
    CANCELLING INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT “.

(B) ” NECESSITY KNOWS NO LAW “. ( SAVE MY SOUL )
    ** KINDLY DO NOT KEEP YOURSELF “SILENCE”,

However,It is not understood that ” INDIA IS SHINING “,
    as I am totally perplexed i.e. “How & What way our beloved
    Country is Shining”. When School Administration of Government
    of West Bengal is lacking far behind of the True “WORK-CULTURE” ?

PLEASE BE ACTIVE & VIGILANT TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Thanking you with high and favourable expectation from your end. Solicited your prompt & valued reply with true justice.

Yours truly,
    SMT SITA ORAON , (Date-31/05/2014)
    C/O LATE ETOYA ORAON (Father) ,
    VILL-CHAWGHURIA, PO-ROHANDA,DIST-24 PGS(NORTH)/BARASAT

3. Aritra Majumder says

To
    The Hon’ble Chief Minister
    Govt. of West Bengal

Respect Madam, sub: Complaint against harassment for refund of excess payment of Rs. 12,541/- from
    NIIT Nagerbazar Branch situated at 47, Jessore Road, Kolkata-28

I would like to draw your kind attention and for necessary investigation about my harassment for refund of excess payment of Rs. 12,541/- and several request and reminder the said institute is keeping the matter in silent.

Now I am also a student and my student ID is S121126400102 under DIT course for one year.

Kindly acknowledge my complaint and co-operate to me for my excess payment.

I hope your kind co-operation and for necessary action against the NIIT Nagerbazar unit for harassing to refund of excess.

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

Aritra Majumder
    28/2, Motijheel Avenue,
    3rd floor,
    Kolkata-700028

4. Sanket Biswas says

The Chief Minister,

May I ask you how much time and days have been devoted to the causes in Assembly for discussing the critical issues touching the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes who account for nearly 30% of the state population?
    It seems you are devotedly following the footprints of your predecessors, aren’t you? You have become favourite of the brahmanical class by display of your support to them. The masses continue to languish where they were.

5. Javed Ahmed says

To,
    The Transport Minister,
    Govt. of West Bengal 29.11.2013

ADAAB ARZ HAI,

I Javed Ahmed resident of Elliot Road doing service at HITECH CELLPHONE PVT. LTD. 7B, Mansatala Lane Kolkata 700023, would like to put to your notice that while travelling by private bus from my residence to office we simply get exhausted as the private buses are now a days having only one gate and during office hours it simply becomes impossible for us either to get up or down along with our bag and tiff in box, it seems that we are waiting for a disaster resulting in death to change this one gate system in the buses. It may suit the bus owners but not the general people comprising of CHILDREN, OLD PERSONS, LADIES & particularly PATIENTS. So in this connection i would you to intimate your relevant department people to make experiment at such office hours and stop issuing one gate wala buses and avert public damage for whose convenience all laws of of the society is made.
    Thanking you,
    JAVED AHMED.

6. Dr Sumita Bhattacharyya says

To
    Smt Chandrima Bhattacharyya,
    Minister of State, Dept of Health & Family Welfare,
    Govt of West Bengal

Sub: Injustice regarding sponsorship for higher studies being a woman doctor.
    Respected Madam,
    Please take my sincere regards from the woman’s wing of Progressive Doctors Association & Indian Medical Association, Berhampore branch. I am a die-hard supporter of you since our college days. In the last WBMC election we have collected a good no of panel votes to ensure our victory.
    As a Govt doctor I am serving in remote villages for almost 7 years. This year after qualifying Post Graduate Examination I have been selected for DDVL (Diploma in Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy) as service sponsored candidate in IPGMER.
    I’ve been informed that Trainee Reserve is not given in above discipline. My queries are
    1. If TR is not given why two seats are given in the seat matrix for DDVL.
    2. Are there adequate no of specialists in this very important subject where lots of poor and underprivileged villagers have dermatological infections and HIV positive cases, sexually transmitted diseases are rising.
    3. The TR has been given last year in DTCD, DTMH, DDVL, DLO, MD (Biochemistry) etc but the officials are planning not to give the same this year which will deprive almost 15 candidates. There are very few seats given in this year for service candidates who qualified most difficult Al India level NEET-PG exam.
    4. Govt have relaxed various rules this time e.g
    I) Sponsorship given before third counseling.
    ii) Sponsorship given to back to back TR candidates.
    iii)Some candidates given diploma/degree sponsorship despite having done diploma/degree previously.
    I therefore request you to consider my TR as I have been serving for more than 7 years in the capacity of Medical Officer & BMOH in remote areas. I have to look after my family with a four year old daughter. If I don’t get my salaries I will have to face financial hardship.
    Please consider my case with sympathy and humanity so that I get my salaries as Trainee Reserve for higher studies.
    Yours faithfully
    Dated: 09/08/2013 Dr (Mrs) Sumita Bhattacharyya (Panda)
    Selected for DDVL in IPGME & R.
    Medical Officer Mahula PHC under Beldanga BPHC,
    District-Murshidabad.

7. Ardhendu Ray Mondal says

This student,Ardhendu Ray Mondal,Voclet.2013 S.C-Ranked 702,belonge to my parliamentary constituency and comes under low economic group.he has been alloted aseat in a private collage at burdwan district.
    as per the information reported to me,students ranked below him.have also been alloted seat at govt institutes.I would therefore, request you to review the matter and please make arrangement to allot a seat under a govt.Institute and proberably with in the parmision of kolkata city.for puruation of this study with kind regards.

8. PRASENJIT GHANTY says

TO
    SRI RABI RANJAN CHATTOPADHYAY
    MIC, TECHNICAL EDUCATION & TRAINING,
    SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY AND BIO TECHNOLOGY
    SIR,
    IT IS VERY PAINFUL TO MAKE A COMPLAIN TO YOU, FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT WBSCTE. BUT LASTLY I HAVE NO SCOPE, FOR THAT I WANT TO INFORM THIS MATTER. I AM AN PASSED OUT STUDENT IN THE BRANCH MINING DIPLOMA FROM HARASHANKAR BHATTCHAYARYA INSTITUTE OF MINING & TECHNOLOGY, RANIGANJ IN THE YEAR 2011. BUT TILL NOW WE HAVE NOT GET THE PASSED CERTIFICATES FROM COUNCIL. FOR THIS WE HAD BEEN GOING TO COUNCIL AND TALKING WITH MR. SANDIP KUNDU THE CONTROLLER OF COUNCIL. IN THE MONTH MARCH – 13, WE MEET WITH HIM IN HIS OFFICE, HE ASSURED US THAT HE SENT THE CERTIFICATES WITHIN 15 DAYS. AFTER THAT MANY DAYS ARE PASSED BUT HE DO NOT TAKING ANY ACTION. ALSO THROUGH INSTITUTE, WE TRIES TO CONTACT WITH HIM, BUT SAME RESPONCE, WAIT FOR FEW DAYS I WILL SENT THESE.
    SIR, WITH OUT THIS CERTIFICATE THE DGMS DOES NOT GIVE ANY VALUE TO US. PREVIOUSLY THE CERTIFICATES ARE SENDING WITHIN 5 TO 6 MONTHS LATTER OF RESULT PUBLICATION. WE ARE VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT OUR TIME HAS BEEN PASSED LIKELY TO 2 YEARS.
    SO, NOW MANY QUESTION ARISES THAT BY THIS COURSE WHAT FACILITY I GET? WHO GIVE MY THESE 2 YEARS LIFE? WHO GIVE MY EXPENSES OF STUDY? AFTER COMPLETION A COURSE WHEN I INCOME FROM THAT? LASTLY WHAT IS THE SYSTEM OF COUNCIL? IF IT IS PUBLISHED IN MEDIA THEN HOW GOVT. OF BENGAL COVERED THIS FAULT?
    SO, I REQUEST YOU, PLEASE TAKES NECESSARY STEPS REGARDING THIS MATTER AND ARRANGE FOR SENT THE CERTIFICATES. I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR KIND JUSTICE.

9. BABAN MITRA says

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Baban Mitra permanent resident of Vill- Balitora, P.o- Murulia, Dist- Purulia, P.s- Santuri, Pin- 723121, West Bengal.

In Balitora Gram Panchayat area,Purulia under Santuri Police Station, around 250-300 Illegal Coal mines are running successfully from last 5 years, which causes Violence and gang wars as well as decreasing rate of Literacy in the Locality.
    Due to Black Money earning by the peoples, they are drinking alcohols in the public places and doing many Illegal works.
    They called there head of the department of Running coal mines as “SYNDICATE”.
    Whenever we are protesting or stopping the heavy vehicles carrying Illegal coals, they are threatening us for Murder or getting Arms case file.
    We are too helpless How to stop these all and where to go, as because they are too powerful with Money and Property of around 500 corers, Financialy and politically.
    They are having many properties in the name of there wife’s and drivers and many other unknown persons, having more than 200-250 Heavy Vehicles and many Lands.
    Please help us out that what to do to stop these all corruption holding in our locality, so we could live life happily and so that our family members could live freely without any afraid and endorsement and could move out of there home freely.

Please help us out .

Regards,
    Baban Mitra
    Purulia

10. Dr.C.K.Bhattacharya says

How to educated students so that in future they can develop
    Chinese or any other item in India?
    At present, Government is either importing know how technology from foreign countries in all sphere of science and technology for establishing factories in India, or importing needy modules of the machines under construction, or directly importing the engineering and electronic goods from foreign countries for selling it in Indian market. Thus this type of government policy is creating cumulative unemployment among the undergraduate, graduate and post graduate degree holders, though they are having large thinking and working capabilities. Also, this type of policy is responsible for devaluation of Indian currency and there is no alternative in front of government, except to increase of amount tax.
    There are various types of draw back in Indian education system. However, the main stream of education is not connected with the technological works. For this reason, Indian educated students are sufferer and can never develop Chinese or any other needy items in India. Therefore majority of educated persons are unemployed in our country and the amount of tax is increasing.
    The simple items like nail cutter, screw divers, plus etc.; sophisticated drawing room items, child plying items etc.; daily usable items like camera, refeals, ink, wrist watch machine , wall clock machine , blades, torch, batteries of torch, mobile and chargers and cells, raisers, remotes etc are all imported and it seems that Indians cannot make it in future due to lack of technical knowledge . This happened due to misleading government policy in education, and in science and technology. Now time has come to change the education system so that the students coming out from the school or university can make or delovelope or repair these items. The Indian students (poor or rich), coming out from the school or university, are having large thinking and working capabilities. Keeping this in view, the government should modify the policy of education system.
    SCHEME FOR DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL BACKGROUND AMOUNG MOST OF THE STUDENTS

(A)For the students who are reading in schools
    (1) IX and X class school students must be connected with ITC courses, so that poor students who cannot read further can do technical work in shops or in their house or in factory.
    (2) XI and XII class school science students must be connected with computer, electronics, plastic material and electro plating techniques and electrical works through polytechnic courses. This will help the poor student’s to open small scale factories for production and repairing work. The students will get self employment.
    (3) XI and XII class school biology students must be connected with elementary Homeopathic courses, electronics or computer work through Polytechnic classes.
    (4) XI and XII class school arts students must be connected with elementary law courses, computer courses, printing technological work, toy making technological courses.
    Note: If government changes the syllabus of the IX to XII according to above plan, the poor student students leaving school can do something for earning money. ————————————————————————————————————

(B)For students of affiliated or constituent colleges and of university

1. B.Sc (I,II,III) general science students must be connected to plastic and electroplating engineering techniques ,Electronic engineering and mechanical engineering techniques and colour technologies, so that poor students who cannot read further can do technical work in shops or in their house or in factory.
    2. B.Sc(I,II,III) biological students must be connected with rest of the Homeopathic courses or to bio-engineering courses or to so to make self sufficient to develop research component (items) or to do repairing of electronic goods or medical instruments. These students may also be connected to Nursing courses or to ultrasound instrumentation or par-medical oriented laboratory techniques, so that poor students who cannot read further can to technical work in shops or in their house or in factory.
    3. B.Com (I,II,III) students must be connected to a part C.A or ICWA or elementary LLB courses so that they may work in court in drafting work, if they do not want to read further.
    4. B.A (I,II,III) students must be connected to part of LLB courses, computer software works so that poor students can work in court or in suitable other places.
    5. The students of M.Sc (Physics); M.Sc(Chemistry); M.Sc (Geophysics) must be connected to Electronic engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering; Chemical engineering , Nuclear engineering ,Color engineering; Mechanical and Mining Engineering Robotic technology.
    6. The students of M.Sc (Maths and Statistics) must be connected to computer development of software- Robotic technology, biostatistics.
    7. The students of M.Sc (Zoology and Botany) must be connected to computer work and biotechnological work.
    8. The students of M.A must be connected through Law courses, printing technology courses and computer courses, Robotic technology.
    For the science students the theoretical research work should be limited up to 25% of the whole research work done in India.
    The research should be technologically oriented in the field of Electronic, Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, color engineering, plastic engineering, robotic engineering and nuclear engineering etc. for the science and engineering students who have got post graduates degrees.
    In India, after so many years of independence, the engineering and science graduates cannot independently develop and manufacture the following items, which are in daily use:-
    Raiser blades, spectacles and lenses, watches, camera, color inks, writing pens, nail cutter, batteries, bulbs, engineering tools etc. (Most of them are imported)
    This happened due to lack of government policy in connection with technical education with main stream of the students.
    If, this new education system in implicated, the unemployed engineering graduates will get opportunity to work as lecturer in school and in university colleges or elsewhere.
    Drafted and developed by me on 17th June 2012
    Dr.C.K.BHATTACHARYA M.Sc (Physics)
    Ph.D degrees obtained in microwave communication from National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi and written severChange Indian education pattern, create more & more jobs in India and thus stop devaluation of Indian currency
    How to educated students so that in future they can develop
    Chinese or any other item in India?
    SCHEME FOR DEVELOPMENT TECHNICAL BACKGROUND AMOUNG MOST OF THE STUDENTS

(A)For the students who are reading in schools

(B)For students of affiliated or constituent colleges and of university

Drafted and developed by me on 17th June 2012
    Dr.C.K.BHATTACHARYA M.Sc (Physics)
    Ph.D degrees obtained in microwave communication from National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi and written several technical and text books for university students.
    Ph: 011-22785760 (R)
    e-mail: ckbhattacharya31@gmail.com
    Formerly: •Ex-Research Associate, Radio Science Division National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi. •Ex-Reader in Physics, Purvanchal University, Jounpur, U.P Address: 138-A,Pocket-B,Mayur Vihar Phase-II,Delhi-91

al technical and text books for university students.
    Ph: 011-22785760 (R)
    e-mail: ckbhattacharya31@gmail.com

11. SOURAV DE says

To
    The Honour’ble Higher Education Minister,
    SRI BRATYA BASU

Respected Sir,
    Prathame amar Pranam neben.
    I am Sourav De student of class XII pass. This year I have qualified WBJEE and my rank is 1467.
    But due to little some behind I have not getting any seat of my choice in SHIBPUR & JADAVPUR University. And I am forced to got my admission outside Bengal at NIT ROURKELA through AIEEE exam. But now after 3rd & final round counselling in WBJEE, I have observed that 115 seats are vacant in Jadavpur University and 55 seats vacant in Shibpur till now.
    Sir, amar sapna ami Jadavpur ba Shibpur-e Engineering parba. Apnar kache amar anurodh once more round i.e. 4th/spot round for existing vacant seat -hole ami chance pabo with my rank 1467 in wbjee (Amar rank khub kacha-kachi jara admission niyeche)
    At present for NIT’s and other university admission all over India there is provision for sevaral round and finally spot round. But WBJEE had done 3(three) round only which may not sufficient/defective, as fact 170 seats are till vacant such both the above prestigious university in India.

Sir, please do some arrangement for admission to vacant seat lying in Engineering at Jadavpur & Shibpur University. So that, Amar asha apni amader banglar student der banglar baire pathaben naa “AS DIDI(Chief Ministerof WB) TOLD many times” ( for above total 170 seats).
    I am waiting for your an early urgent decision so that I alongwith other’s return back to Bengal and amader sapno puro hobe.
    We will not loss because the academic session just will start.

Thanking you.

SOURAV DE
    NIT ROURKELA.
    Home address- Flat no.19, type-IV, Govt Qtr.,
    21 Ritchie Road, Ballygunge,
    Kolkata-19.

(Amar apnar kache pouchano anek dur, mail pathalam khama karben)

12. AVIJIT ROy says

TO,

SHRI MADAN MITRA
    M.I.C. DEPTT OF TRANSPORT.
    WEST BENGAL

SIR,
    First of all I like to thank you for the remedial changes you have incorporated in the transport deptt. as well as road traffic. Honestly saying bofore your taking charge as transport minister, the traffic was so slow that it takes more time to reach the destination, now I could reach from Dankuni to Howrah by bus (route no. 51) or from Belur to Dharmatalla by mini bus within a reasonable time. The rough attutude of some bus/auto drivers have also changed. it was also under our observation that your plan and implementation of new routs of buses and restoration of profit earned routs are also highly commendable. wish you all round success. Our support to you will continue for your work towards common people. Inspite of your good gesture towards progress there are some fields of works which is still unattentive to you. We the inhabitants of Dankuni uses to go office at Salt lake in a very good number. But very unfortunate to say that till today there is no bus route from Dankuni Housing to Salt lake via Dunlop, Shyambazar, Ultadanga, PNB , 3 NO. TANK, 4 NO TANK, CAP CAMP, BAISHAKHI, SWIMMING POOL,PURTA BHAWAN/BIKASH BHAWAN TO KARUNAMOYEE. For this we have to attain various Govt. offices, public office and techno office with a great difficulty. Therefore with folded hands we request you to kindly look into the matter and consider to start Govt. bus in the above mentiond route. We shall be highly obliged to you for this. Awaiting for your prompt action.
    Thanking You,
    Yours faithfully
    Avijit Roy
    Dankuni

13. Swarup Sil says

KA: SMT MAMATA BANERJEE,Chief Minister and Minister-in-Charge, Respected Madam, (DIDI), i,on behalf of, Ghoshpara (Vidyasagar Sarani), Bally, Howrah 711227, request you to visit our place for 10 mins (or send someone who is very much careful about his work) to see the situation of that popular area. There is no drinking water, no drainage system, worst road condition (everyday occurs accident), everything is horrible in that area. We are inform several times to concerned persons but no action till today. Didi, please co-operate us and make minimum development of “DRAINAGE” “ROADS” “DRINKING WATER” only three. Our demands are only three. My name is Swarup Sil, mail id : sil.swarup@gmail.com, i can also meet concerned person also and do everything as per your instruction. Jai Hind. Satya Meba Jayate. regards, Swarup

14. B.K.Samanta says

A PRAYER FOR JUSTICE
    B.K.Samanta ARS
    Principal scientist (Rtd),Govt of India.
    Neelambar vihar, Block-B, Flat-108
    40 Dum Dum Road, Kolkata-700074.,
    bksamanta2011@gmail.com

To
    Mr Paresh Pal
    Honourable MIC Consumer Protection

Respected Sir,
    I am a retired central government servant and submitting this for justice.
    I paid rupees ten thousand by cheque no to Sri Ranajit Chaudhuri,Promoter and Developer Jeet construction & consultant, 75 Hem chandra naskar Road,Kolkata 700010, mobile no.9831084051 at the time of ‘VIT PUJA’on 15.12.2005. Subsequently I paid as per the following table for a flat at 112 Abul Kalam Ajad Sarani ( old narkeldanga main road) western side of B.C. Roy child hospital.
    Date Amount in Rupees Cheque no. Receipt no. Date
    15.12.2005 10000/ 451780 3 04.05.2006
    19.04.2006 600000/ 451786 0500 19.04.2006
    30.06.2006 200000/ 451789 12 01.07.2006
    01.08.2006 200000/ 451790 17 01.08.2006
    03.10.2006 500000/ 441030 25 03.10.2006
    18.04.2007 100000/ 794333 65 07.08.2007
    11.08.2008 246000/ 337554 (remaining amount)
    Total 1856000/
    Apart from these payments I paid in cash rupees two lacs only on 04.05.2007 for garage and he gave me a hand written receipt on his pad where it was mentioned as a part payment. In the mean time he increased the rate per sq ft by rupees fifty. He did not doing the agreement and only killing times. After some months again he wanted to increase the rate but I did not agree and then threatened by saying that take back your money through installment otherwise I taught a good lesson through ‘PINAKI’ a criminal at lake town area and further he told that he had connection with under world people. I became very much puzzled and nervous and I approached to my elder brother Dr. A.K.Samanta IPS(retd) and he advised me to meet a person,a CPM party worker and worked at Mahisya Samiti where Dr.Samanta was president, as this promoter was connected with that party. Any way by a telephone call to the promoter from a local CPIM leader with the help of that party worker, the increased rate per sq ft was stopped. But he was escaping from doing any agreement and a draft prepared by
    -2-

Tanmoy, my lawyer, had been rejected by promoter in front of the lawyer and told he would do the agreement according to his own way and this would never be registered. Afterwards he told me that the agreement might be done without garage and before the agreement remaining amount must be paid with all other expected expenditure like CESC deposit & installation charge of transformer, etc.
    I paid the last installment Rs246000/ for full payment on 11.08.2008 by an account payee cheque and the agreement was done as his desire and the hand written receipt of Rs200000/ was destroyed.
    I received the incomplete possession letter on 09.03.2009 and registered deed was done on 27.05.2009. The registration was done against rupees 1856000/ and the super build up area is 1307sq.ft. which is a baseless because the total super build up area of each floor is different as the total area of each floor is same in plan. Further I wrote a letter dated 20.10.2009 asking the following papers but there was no reply or no action.
    The lists of papers.
    1) Xerox copy of money receipt of CESC for installation of transformer.
    2) Layout drawing of the concealed electric line inside my flat.
    3) Layout drawing of the concealed water pipe line inside my flat.
    4) Immediately issue a fresh possession letter mentioning the flat number.
    I mentioned in the letter also that I am entitled to get a free parking space as per consumer Act.
    Now a day the security person (Joyanta, 9143687221) is not allowing entering into the premises and he says the promoter has instructed him. Promoter is not the owner of this property. There is non-registered association and it is not registered as per the instruction of the promoter although each 26 flat owners pay the maintenance charges. The mutation of my flat has been done and payment of tax is up-to-date.
    Very recently I have received one due tax (Rs3183/) intimation from Kolkata Municipal Corporation for the period 2004 t0 2006 although I got the possession of my flat on 09.03.2009.
    It is my humble request to arrange for necessary action so that I may enter into my premises by car and subsequently to get garage and to know the exact area of my flat and layout drawing of the concealed electric line inside my flat and layout drawing of the concealed water pipe line inside my flat and a fresh possession letter mentioning the flat number.
    I tried to know the actual area of my flat with the help of Mr.Bhatia, retired engineer of SAIL and central government registered valuer before completion of construction but promoter thrashed him with bad language although I took his permission.
    All the supporting documents are attached here.
    Thanking you.
    Yours sincerely
    (B.K.Samanta)

15. uzzal goswami says

sir/ madam
    this is for your kind information i would like to draw your kind attention regarding black marketing of cigaret , panmasla , at maynaguri block in the district of jalpaiguri , westbengal . we have to purchase cigaret and panmasla much higher price then the mrp as per as an example the price of a packet of special cigaret is rs 24 but we have to purchase the packet for 28-30 rupees , a packet of rajani gandha have to purchase for 35 rupees where the mrp is 30 rupees . there for i would request you take some effective action against such illegal activities . waiting for your positive response .