Online Receipt of Scholarship Application from SC/ST/OBC

Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the District Inspector of Schools (S.E.)
Barrackpore, 24 PGS (N)
60, Barasat Rd. P.O- Nona-Chandanpukur. Dist: North 24 -Parganas

Memo No. 703/G Dated: 05.07.13

From: The District Inspector of Schools (S.E.), Barrackpore, North 24-Pgs.

To: All the H.M (s)/ T.I.C (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the Control of this office.

Sub: Introduction of online receipt and management of centrally assisted schemes for the SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14.

The undersigned is directed to inform all the H.M (s)/ T.I.C. (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the control of this office that BCW Department is introducing on-line receipt of application for centrally assisted scholarship schemes for SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14 financial year.

In the new system of On-line application of scholarship the students must have caste certificate issued from statutory authority (the S.D.O in this District). Hence the students concerned will have to obtain (if not already obtained) caste certificate before applying for the scholarship.

So, the H.M (s) and T.I.C (s) are requested to inform the matter to the students and guardians concerned.

Sd/- District Inspector of Schools (SE)
Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas

No. 703/G dated 05.07.13, Source

Oasis1Oasis2

Become a Member of AskWB.com

A group of nice people discussing about various Acts, Rules, Circulars, Notifications, Govt. Orders etc. at AskWB.com. You may join with us and become a proud member of WBXPress Community. Yes! that's the name we love to call ourself.

Comments

1. Dinabandhu Mandal says

Respected
    Sir
    I am sri dinabandhu Mandal.I read in bsc 3 rd year in raniganj tdb college.my account has been locked.so I can not change my document.my I’d is-WB01020734943.pls sir unlock my account.

2. Hiralal Mandi says

Sir…..
    I am hiralal mandi s/o-Ruben Mandi sub caste-schedule tribe and now i am B.Sc(Ag) students 2nd year i belong very poor income family.My scholerships are very require for education purpose.
    So,if u tell/help me how to apply scholership hence, i highly obilized to u.
    Thanking you

3. himadri badyakar says

sir
    I am student of .Sc 1st year PHYSIOLOGY HONERS of Raniganj TDB Collage..
    sopno a6e collage ar proffesor, noito akjn valo school teacher houar, but, sey sopno guli akhon vangar mukhe, school a xi & xii a kono schoolarshp payni… Barir arthik obosta khub kharap, akta selay mesin, kebolmatro taka uparjoner akmatro upay.

Plzzz sir, amar help korun.
    Doya kore immediately form a TDB CLLOGE ar namta deoa hok. Abong amake bises vabe sahajjo kora hok.

4. snigdha swain says

sir i’m snigdha swain bsc. final year student . I am from obc category . Can I claim my scholarship for pre matric or post matric . please help me sir . plz .

5. SURAJ DAS says

TO,
    THE
    DM
    RAIGANJ,S.D.O
    RAIGANJ,U/D,733134.

I AM SURAJ DAS. ami sc online from fillup submit korchi,kintu je amake dekhai je you have already submit your certificate number-0061/SC/612.
    amar ai problem solve ami aponar kritojo takbo

6. Nasiruddin Mondal says

ami oasis.gov.in.theke first page fill up kore submit koreci kintu ………… u will get the online form for obc scholarship from oasis.gov.in.

7. Santanu Mondal says

Sir, ami oasis.gov.in.theke first page fill up kore submit koreci kintu ID&password note kora hoini and page ta close kore diaci. Ekhon resubmit korte gele hocche na . Please ektu bolun ki korbo ekhon.

8. RAHUL YADAV says

sir maine apne collage se scolarship ke liye form dala tha abhi tak scolarship aaya nhi sir mai bhut garib ho mujhe scolarship ki bhut jarurat h plz

9. Aadarsh Rai says

I am a civil engineer of 2nd year from Polyticnic college Darjeeling and I already had been submitted a form of OBCdocuments for claiming of stipend in the year 2013 but the same stipend have not been received till.Request inquire and do needful action on the subject matter please.

10. Suja_Uddin_Mondal says

Dear sair, i am ”Suja Uddin Mondal” i am reading class-11,roll no-105 at ”Dakshin Chatra High School” the school presenting by chatra,machlandarur at westbengal (north 24 parganas) , pin-743247.Dear Sair, my problem is my farther is very poor.he did’nt give me my school fee & books buying money & i have’nt any pribet tutor. Sair, plese give me scollership money i want to compelit my reading. Sair, i am passed Secodery education my registratio no is-5121-051872 & admit no is-404291B-0376, Dear Sair, i am a ”OBC” candridate. Please sair help me. My Contack no is-7872081283. ( sair we have’nt any mobile it is my uncle mobile )

• ANUPAM CHANDA says

DEAR Suja Uddin Mondal,IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 10th STANDARD SCHOLARSHIP THE YOU HAVE TO APPLY IT FROM YOUR SCHOOL,ITS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH ONLINE,
      IF YOU ARE SATISFIED COMMENT TO MY REPLY!! :) :)
      GOOD LUCK :) :) :)

11. Harish Kumar says

I am BAIIIrd year student in mathura.
    Anita kumari D/o roop singh
    Address bhartiya bazana mathura.
    Please mujhe scholarship ke baare main jsnne ke liye rasta batayain meri education scholarship ke bina disturb ho rahi hai.

12. SARIF ALI BAIDYA says

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF B.A 1ST YEAR OF HISTORY HONS.I AM A OBC CANDIDATE.I HAVE DOING TO APPLY OBC STIPNED 2013-14, MY APPLICATION SERIAL NO WB03020116292.KINTU AMI OBC STIPNED PAINE.SIR JODI AMAR AI SAMMASHA TA DAKHEN TAHALA AMI APNAR KACHA CHERO KRITAGA THAKIBO.

13. samik dhara says

I am Samik Dhara C/O Subodh Dhara, but when i online fill-up my sc scholarship form there is wrongly written my father’s name SOBODH DHARA but actually spelling will be SUBODH DHARA.So please help me how can i do or any problem occurred in future. My Application Serial No. : WB010104139105 , Date of Application : 18/08/2014,dist-24 pgs(s)

14. samik dhara says

15. Raj ansary says

Sir, amar password-79175 abong ID-WB03020642069 ache tobuo online a from filup hochche na. keno aktu bolediben?

16. Sushmita roy says

I m the student of b.com 1year and from sc category and i have 66% in my 12 exam so can u please kindly tell me that cam i get a scholorship

17. shakil khan mahwa says

I am a student of class b.a .How to apply for obc/st pre matric scholarship online. what is the website?

18. biplab biswas says

ami BPC Institute of technology 3rd year student.2nd year a schoolarship(sc) er form fill up kore college jama diyachilam kintu akhono taka paini. kobe pabo? naki pabo na ?

19. Ashim sarkar says

ami prematric schoolarship ar janno apply kare form school a jama diya6ilam kintu akhano kono taka paini. Ar sabai paye ga6e . Ami paini kano why ?

20. pallabi Maity says

Ami 2013–2014 sikshabarshe H.S.pass Kari.Amar nummber76.1% ,381.Ami OBC girl,Ami kivabe scholarship pete pari.From kothay pwa jay,Kindly uttarta janale badhita thakbo.

21. kajem shaikh says

Ami ebar obc scholarship er online form filup kore chilam kintu ekhono taka pai ni. Kobe pabo janaben please.

22. Bijoy says

Ami ei bosar online e obc scholar shipe e jonno apply kore chilum but ekhon no amar acounte taka aseni tobe ami ki taka pabona?

23. Saddam Hossain says

Sir,i am apply obc scholarschip(2013-14).But i am not ricived amaunt.My id WB03021832941. Kindly amaunt transfer my a/c.

24. Snehasis Das says

I had submitted the scholarship from but don’t get the scholarship…. can you please tale me the reason behind this…

25. SUPRIYA BAZARI says

I have passed Madhyamik Examination with 87.6%.I need scholarship for higher education .I am in OBC catagory .

26. sushant kumar says

I have passed 10th with 68.4%. I need sacholarship for study in diploma. I am in obc category.

27. Avijit Monadal says

I have sc certificate issue and then online scholarship form submitted but i have no scholarship in my bank account soo i am very sad….Pls help sir…….

28. Raja karmakar. says

address- Deganga.
    post office- Bellput.
    police station- Deganaga.
    Dist- 24 pgs(North)
    Pin number- 743423

29. Doulat sekh says

Sir, ami Doulat sekh D.c.h colleger 2nd year student. Ami 1st year obc taka paoar jonno documents joma diyechi kintu pelam na 2nd year joma diyechi pelam na please sir aktu dekhun.

30. pradip majumdar says

ami class xi,xii e kono taka paini.
    kintu ami b.sc 1st year ,a bochor Rs.1820 taka pelam.kintu amar bondhu ra sobai 5040 taka kore peyeche.
    emnitei amader family cholche na tar upor emon hole mora chara goti nai.
    ektu amar id ta veryfy kore help korle khub upokar hoto.
    name:pradip majumdar
    user id:WB010207657
    date of birth:10/04/1995.(d/m/y)

31. SK. RAKIB HOSSAIN says

Sk. Rakib Hossain Says,May 29,2014 at 02:02 pm. Ami ai seasson-a H.S deiachi. Kintu OBC Scholarship er taka ta paine. Amra kobe scholarship ta pabo?( purba Medinipur)

32. Rathindra Nath Mistry says

I not get my scholarship yeat.. So my humble request is, plz inform me, when i will get my scholarship. my

33. ripon dutta says

sir,thanks for gave me scholarship. . But sir only 4000.20 taka pelam. . .r o ki6u pathate partn to??

34. Abhijit dalui says

sir ami a years a madhyamik pariksha diyache.kintu ekhon o scholkarship pai na.ami s.c cast er ekjon.

35. suman Chauhan says

Myself suman Chauhan am doing engineering in private college am from middle class family. I need scholarships for my studies so here by i request you please help me.

36. Subir mondal says

I applied for sc scholarsip under post graduate ,shcholarship ta na pele ekhanei amar pora namo banho hoye jabe, berhampore college

37. sanjay kumar verma says

Respected sir hm sc cost se belong krte hai bahut poor hai sir scholarship nai aai to nai pad payenge mar jayenge sir plz help kr dijiye.

38. ANAND BABU says

sir, i want to become a researcher in physics but i have lack of money .i got 91% marks in intermidiate . and i hope i will achieve my aim . i hope one day GOD send HIS follower for doing my help.

39. puja karmakar says

Sir.I am a student of bsc 2nd year.i not get the stipend money in 2014.i belongs sc catagory nd i belongs a poor family,i realy need the money.

40. suman behera says

sir/madam prnam, main iti pass karliya. mujhe higher study ke liye kuch sahayta chata hn…Thank You

41. Reyaz khan says

Sir, i qualified NMMS examination in 2009 and i get scolarship only for two year.yet i am not get schorship from last two years.

42. Prince says

sir,i am a student of +2 class. I live in district jhajjar in haryana. I belong to obc-A caste. please tell about scholarship scheme for me.

43. Dipak Ekka says

If I do not have caste certificate,can I apply with the green card that is given from the school.please help me.

44. Bapi Mahata says

My name is Bapi Mahata.I’m a student of jamboni high school.I have submitted my OBC cetegory please give me my scholarship apply my email id……..

45. Sonam lama says

Sir i input wrong address in scholaship form, so i want to correct that.how can i edit and correct the form?plz help me.

46. SONAI DAS says

sir ami amar scholarship cancle kore new vabe register korte chai. karon amar baba r jaigate amar nam hoi geche. so sir plz help meq
    plz plz sir i request u.

47. Anjan Hansda says

Actually i m frm westbengal ie paschimmidnapur dist,nd m studing BALLB 3rd year in kiit university bhubneshawar Odisha so i hav applied for my sclorship online bt as mentioned it should be sent to block is it necessary for me also or my institute will sent it directly to westbengal student welfare dept.

48. ALOLIKA MONDAL says

I could not apply online. Fathers income, Enter The Text In The Box Below is not showing. As well asContact Number is NOT also allowing.

49. Saroj Mahato says

in put jodi wrong thake to abar input korte parbo ki. Scholaship er taka kot diner modhoye paoya jabe.
    From,
    Saroj Mahato
    Purulia (w.b)

50. Saroj Mahato says

I mi onliner somoy colour photo diyechi, but printout kora frome black&white photo diyechi.kon osubidha scholarship pete. Phota attest kora roye che.
    From,
    Saroj Mahato
    Purulia,

51. Santosh kr. Biswas says

I am a student of M.A. in distance education under Kalyani University and I belongs to s.c community. Is I eligible for any scholarship. If your answers is yes,then please send me proper websites as soon as possible.

52. Xavier Tirkey says

i am submited wrong date of joing in the hostel
    06-09-2011
    and when i ask my hostel incharge then he say to me your current joing of in this year 07-11-2013
    so how can i do please reply me sir,
    can i change it or not
    it is possible to change

53. kenaram dutta says

I have input wrong , date of end session, academic year 2013/14. my input was 15/12/2013. it possibly date of end session is 2016, while joining date was 30/07/2013. please help me out. can it possible? Can I edit now application form after save and lock?

• Animesh Sarkar says

I input wrong place of institute location, actualy have North 24 Parganas but i do Kolkata MC, So How I change my district please help me or if possible unlock my acknowledge form.

54. Shahnawaz Alam says

I have input wrong certificate number in applicationform of OBC scholarship. Till now I do not submit my form. what can I do?

55. SWARUP GHOSH says

I am a student of class IX i want to cancel my previous post matric scholarship which i applied few days ago. I want to apply for a new pre matric scholarship. On my previous registration i mady a few mistakes. Sir please kindly guide me the steps on how i can re-register for a new pre matric scholarship.

56. Dinesh Bera says

Sir….l’m a student jhargram D.ED training institute..& s.c can i get scholarship. How l will appy throug online..l’m confused about website online process…

57. Karmu Baskey says

I am a student of class XII i want to cancel my previous post matric scholarship which i applied few days ago. I want to apply for a new post matric scholarship. On my previous registration i mady a few mistakes. Sir please kindly guide me the steps on how i can re-register for a new post matric scholarship.

58. Supriyo Dey says

Sir, I am a student of class Xii. I belong to obc category. I want to do engineering in future(next year). So, should i apply for this scholarship this year or i have to wait for next year?? please do reply……

59. DISA SEN says

I AM STUDENT OF B.A. IN HOWRAH DISTRICT.
    I HAVE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION, NOW WHAT IS THE NEXT PROCESS?
    PLEASE REPLY SOON IN MY EMAIL-ID.

60. surajit roy says

Sir
    I am a student of class ’10’ . When I read class ‘8’ , I get mareat cum-means scholarship , but l can not get this scholarship two year latter. Accroding our head sir
    I send my result, bank pass book xrox, accound number etc. to the autharity..
    My address : p.o+p.s jiaganj. , Dist. Murshidabad, vill. Padampur 3no.ward , bahalia para , pin. 742124 (WB) , c/o . Parimal roy.
    Bank.: Jiaganj UBI bank of india
    Accound no.: 0333010209762. IFSC :
    UTBI0JIA942.
    My school name is. : jiaganj Raja Bijoy Singh Vidyamandir , po+ps: -jiaganj , dist. Murshidabad.

61. Sudipto Debnath says

i am in class 11 and i want
    to get on line scholarship
    form please tell me
    website.
    please…..plz plz..

62. BUL BUL AHAMED says

sir
    I am in class Sagarpara Teachers Tranig Institute(De.El.Ed-2nd year) and i want to get on line scholarship form please tell me website.
    please

63. ARNAB MAZUMDAR says

i am a 3rd year student pursuing b.com(H), an SC candidate.. while filling the online sc form i didn’t got what this details actually meant.. * course type * scholarship type.. plz help me filling this form!

64. Jitendra kumar says

Jitendra kr
    Date 21,oct 2013

I am student of B.tech 2nd yr.
    I want to filup schlorship form.but how can filpup.
    So,plz tell me. I am always obliged to you.Thanking you.

Replay me

65. DEEPAK KUMAR says

I am stdudent of LL.B Ist year. I want to know online obc scholarship website. Sir, Please tell me about the scholarship online website.

66. Ravi Dutt says

I am a student of b.tech in Civil tread in1st year. I am a obc candidate.
    how can i do to get a scholership?
    please i am thankful to the authority if they
    immdietly help us .
    i am student at ganpat praivet university

67. Subhendu pal says

I am Student of DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC & TELECOMMUNICATION . I am OBC-B category student. How can I get OBC stiepent and other scholarship?

68. Subhendu pal says

I am Student of DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC & TELECOMMUNICATION . I am OBC-A category student. How can I get OBC stiepent and other scholarship?

69. Praveen Kumar D N says

sir/madam,
    I am student of B.E(3 year)..
    The website(www.oasis.gov.in) is showing a popup message as “WEB SITE CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTAINANCE” …
    So, kindly plz suggest how can I apply for scholarship……..Reply plz………….

70. DIPTA ADHIKARY says

Sir, I am student of M.A. How can I apply for scholarship. What is the websit………….Reply please….

71. MITALI SARKAR says

72. Vishnu Prasad says

Sir I am a student of class xii how can I aply online for scholarship……What is the website….Rply plz soon

73. Shashanka Mantri says

Sir.. I am student of Ba 1st year.. I have online the from felap but one step is wrong sir please tell me can i reapley the from??? And i can change the step please tell me???

74. Ramkrishna Mandal says

sir, I am a student of DCE 2nd year. Please, tell me, what the website of online application for scholership is?

75. sanu sadhukhan says

I am student of call x!! . i visit B.D.O office stipend from . they told me i have search in internet . i don.t know where i can fund this from . plzzz help me .

76. suraj das says

Bio—Data
    NAME : Suraj Das
    FATHER NAME : Chattu Das
    ADDRESS : 47/2, Bidhan Pally (govt.colony)
    P.O: Hind motor, Dist: Hooghly
    Pin: 712233
    DATE OF BIRTH : 14.11.1993
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : I) Higher Secondary Passed
    Ii) B. com 1st year (Appeared)
    GENDER : Male
    NATIONALITY : Indian
    RELIGION : Hinduism
    MARITAL STATUS : Single
    LANGUAGE KNOWN : Bengali, English, Hindi
    EXTRA QUALIFICATION : Tally(f.a)

Date: Signature
    Place: Hind motor SURAJ DAS

77. BIDHAN CHANDRA MONDAL says

(1) How to apply for sc/st certifecate application from
    please helm me.

(2) How to apply for sc/st
    pre matric scholarship
    online. what is the
    website?

78. rupesh says

sir, i m doing my b tech(aeronautical engg.) from other state(rajsthan). and in i m from sc so, can i get scholarship sir i really need the scholarship pls help me pls reply me at my email address ………………………….?

79. Ayub Ali says

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of class xii. I read the instruction above mention Guidelines for students. It was said that Guideline step 6, Login with user ID, Password & District as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.
    How can I get said user ID & Password, Please tell me through my Email ID

80. Kaushik Deb Adhikary says

Sir, I am a PG student of 1st semester and belongs to schedule cast. so i request you to help me by sending online application website. Thank you.

81. sudip haldar says

I am sudip haldar. Now i am doing a post graduate diploma course in Manuscriptology and Paleography fromRrabindra Bharati University. It is an ugc course.Can i get any scholarship for this course. I am a sc candidate. Please reply me as soon as possible. I am looking forward for your answer.

82. Satish kumar Das. says

I am a student of B.com-1st year. I am a Sc candidate. I get scholarship for what is my website. Pleas sir……..

83. Satish kumar Das. says

I am a student of B.com 1st year.
    I am a sc candidate. How to fill up the scholarship form of sc candidate online. details please sir………

84. PRASANTA MAHATA says

I and my family belong to S.T. category. My sister reads in class IX and applied for pre -matric scholarship but she has not been received any ID NO. and Pass word. I can not solve this problem. departmental Ph. No. also switch stop. So what can i do at present? Pl. tell me

85. Syed Mukaddar Hossain says

Sir i m a student of final year in B.com.. how to fill up the scholarship form of SC online.With details please

86. sudip haldar says

I am sudip haldar. now i am doing a post graduate diploma course in manuscriptology and paleography from rabindra bharati university. can i get any scholarship for this course. i am a sc candidate. please reply me as soon as possible. i am looking forward for your answer.

87. Sakti Pada Garai says

I am a student of 2nd year in Electrical Engineering. I am OBC “B” candidate.How can i get any OBC scholarship?

88. SALAUDDIN AHAMED says

i am a student of pg. I have a caste certificate also. How can i apply for scholarship online. Whatis the link ?

89. RINTU PARAMANICK says

I am a studennt of 2nd year in mechanical engg. I am OBC “B” candidate.How can i get any OBC scholarship?

90. Bapon Biswas says

i am a student of class IX. I have a caste certificate also. How can i apply for scholarship online. What is the website ?

91. Milon Choudhury says

I AM A STUDENT OF B.A.-1ST YEAR. I AM A GENARAL MUSLIM CANDIDATE. HOW CAN I GET SCOLARSHIP FOR 2013-14.WHAT IS MY WEBSITE

92. Somyadeep Das says

I AM A STUDENT OF B.A.-1ST YEAR. I AM A OBC “B” CANDIDATE. HOW CAN I GET SCOLARSHIP FOR 2013-14.WHAT IS MY WEBSITE

93. ARUP MISTRI says

Sir, I am persuing Ph.D from Banaras Hindu University(BHU) , UP. can i apply for post-metric scholarship ? I am a SC candidate from west Bengal.

94. shreenag .k.r says

sir im stundent of don bosco rayal i.t.i kgf.im sc candidat i want 2 apply scholarship plz can u send application 2 me

95. MADHUMOHAN says

I am student of anm nursing 1st year in adeswar nursing kanker.i am obc categary.how can I get scholarship for(2013-2014)sir,pleasr apply .

96. Md jahangir says

I am md jahangir belongs to OBC caste from katihar, bihar i passed BHMS EXAM can i filling the form kalyan deparment

97. md samim akhtar says

I AM B.TECH (ME) 2013 PASS-OUT STUDENT AND I AM OBC SO CAN I GET ANY TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP
    IF YES……..GIVE ME THEIR WEB SITE
    IF NO………..SO THANK YOU
    IT’S TIME I AM TAKE PREPARATION IN GATE.

98. Apu Hazra says

Sir/Madam I am a student of class XI.
    .I am a SC Candidate.
    How can I get SCHOLARSHIP for
    2013-14.
    This is my Email id no-,
    Please Feedback Me.

• Jayanta Barman says

sir/madam i am a student of class B.A II years, i am a s.c candidate. tell me wabside or link for filling scholarship form for sc student

99. Samajul sk says

I am Student of DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION. I am OBC-A category student. How can I get OBC stiepent and other scholarship?

100. SURAJ MONDAL says

momascholarship is
    only for minority
    students. How does
    others students can
    apply for OBC A .website sent me

101. SURAJ MONDAL says

I AM A STUDENT OF B.SC-1ST
    YEAR.I AM A OBC
    CANDIDATE.HOW CAN I GET
    SCOLARSHIP FOR
    2013-14.WHAT IS MY
    WEBSITE .PLECE FEEDBACK ME

102. SUBRATA SADHUKHAN says

I AM A STUDENT OF BCOM-1ST YEAR.I AM A OBC CANDIDATE.HOW CAN I GET SCOLARSHIP FOR 2013-14.WHAT IS MY WEBSITE?

103. md.aulia mallick says

How to apply online for post matric & pre matric scholarship for sc/st/obc students in west bengal ?plzz suggest mee

104. Manoj yadav says

sir ,i am student of hm i want to know the website to apply for scholarship and i have obc caste certificate also plzz suggest mee

105. prashanth says

i am pursuing my btech 3-1 from andhra pradesh belonging to sc category.Is there any scholarships for me?

106. dipanjan roy says

107. girish kumar says

i am a student of b.pharma 3rd year. can i get the scholarship ?
    if yes then please guide me how to apply ?

• Ujjwal Mistry says

i want to know the guidelines of post-matric form fill-up.
      i want to see a form filled-up specimen copy as soon as possible.

108. Soumit Das says