Online Receipt of Scholarship Application from SC/ST/OBC

Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the District Inspector of Schools (S.E.)
Barrackpore, 24 PGS (N)
60, Barasat Rd. P.O- Nona-Chandanpukur. Dist: North 24 -Parganas

Memo No. 703/G Dated: 05.07.13

From: The District Inspector of Schools (S.E.), Barrackpore, North 24-Pgs.

To: All the H.M (s)/ T.I.C (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the Control of this office.

Sub: Introduction of online receipt and management of centrally assisted schemes for the SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14.

The undersigned is directed to inform all the H.M (s)/ T.I.C. (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the control of this office that BCW Department is introducing on-line receipt of application for centrally assisted scholarship schemes for SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14 financial year.

In the new system of On-line application of scholarship the students must have caste certificate issued from statutory authority (the S.D.O in this District). Hence the students concerned will have to obtain (if not already obtained) caste certificate before applying for the scholarship.

So, the H.M (s) and T.I.C (s) are requested to inform the matter to the students and guardians concerned.

Sd/- District Inspector of Schools (SE)
Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas

No. 703/G dated 05.07.13, Source

Oasis1Oasis2

Comments

1. md samim akhtar says

I AM B.TECH (ME) 2013 PASS-OUT STUDENT AND I AM OBC SO CAN I GET ANY TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP
    IF YES……..GIVE ME THEIR WEB SITE
    IF NO………..SO THANK YOU
    IT’S TIME I AM TAKE PREPARATION IN GATE.

2. sudip haldar says

I am sudip haldar. now i am doing a post graduate diploma course in manuscriptology and paleography from rabindra bharati university. can i get any scholarship for this course. i am a sc candidate. please reply me as soon as possible. i am looking forward for your answer.

3. PRASANTA MAHATA says

I and my family belong to S.T. category. My sister reads in class IX and applied for pre -matric scholarship but she has not been received any ID NO. and Pass word. I can not solve this problem. departmental Ph. No. also switch stop. So what can i do at present? Pl. tell me

4. sudip haldar says

I am sudip haldar. Now i am doing a post graduate diploma course in Manuscriptology and Paleography fromRrabindra Bharati University. It is an ugc course.Can i get any scholarship for this course. I am a sc candidate. Please reply me as soon as possible. I am looking forward for your answer.

5. Kaushik Deb Adhikary says

Sir, I am a PG student of 1st semester and belongs to schedule cast. so i request you to help me by sending online application website. Thank you.

6. Ayub Ali says

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of class xii. I read the instruction above mention Guidelines for students. It was said that Guideline step 6, Login with user ID, Password & District as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip.
    How can I get said user ID & Password, Please tell me through my Email ID

7. rupesh says

sir, i m doing my b tech(aeronautical engg.) from other state(rajsthan). and in i m from sc so, can i get scholarship sir i really need the scholarship pls help me pls reply me at my email address ………………………….?

8. BIDHAN CHANDRA MONDAL says

(1) How to apply for sc/st certifecate application from
    please helm me.

(2) How to apply for sc/st
    pre matric scholarship
    online. what is the
    website?

9. suraj das says

Bio—Data
    NAME : Suraj Das
    FATHER NAME : Chattu Das
    ADDRESS : 47/2, Bidhan Pally (govt.colony)
    P.O: Hind motor, Dist: Hooghly
    Pin: 712233
    DATE OF BIRTH : 14.11.1993
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : I) Higher Secondary Passed
    Ii) B. com 1st year (Appeared)
    GENDER : Male
    NATIONALITY : Indian
    RELIGION : Hinduism
    MARITAL STATUS : Single
    LANGUAGE KNOWN : Bengali, English, Hindi
    EXTRA QUALIFICATION : Tally(f.a)

Date: Signature
    Place: Hind motor SURAJ DAS

10. sanu sadhukhan says

I am student of call x!! . i visit B.D.O office stipend from . they told me i have search in internet . i don.t know where i can fund this from . plzzz help me .

11. Shashanka Mantri says

Sir.. I am student of Ba 1st year.. I have online the from felap but one step is wrong sir please tell me can i reapley the from??? And i can change the step please tell me???

12. Praveen Kumar D N says

sir/madam,
    I am student of B.E(3 year)..
    The website(www.oasis.gov.in) is showing a popup message as “WEB SITE CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTAINANCE” …
    So, kindly plz suggest how can I apply for scholarship……..Reply plz………….

13. Ravi Dutt says

I am a student of b.tech in Civil tread in1st year. I am a obc candidate.
    how can i do to get a scholership?
    please i am thankful to the authority if they
    immdietly help us .
    i am student at ganpat praivet university

14. Jitendra kumar says

Jitendra kr
    Date 21,oct 2013

I am student of B.tech 2nd yr.
    I want to filup schlorship form.but how can filpup.
    So,plz tell me. I am always obliged to you.Thanking you.

Replay me

15. ARNAB MAZUMDAR says

i am a 3rd year student pursuing b.com(H), an SC candidate.. while filling the online sc form i didn’t got what this details actually meant.. * course type * scholarship type.. plz help me filling this form!

16. BUL BUL AHAMED says

sir
    I am in class Sagarpara Teachers Tranig Institute(De.El.Ed-2nd year) and i want to get on line scholarship form please tell me website.
    please

17. surajit roy says

Sir
    I am a student of class ’10’ . When I read class ‘8’ , I get mareat cum-means scholarship , but l can not get this scholarship two year latter. Accroding our head sir
    I send my result, bank pass book xrox, accound number etc. to the autharity..
    My address : p.o+p.s jiaganj. , Dist. Murshidabad, vill. Padampur 3no.ward , bahalia para , pin. 742124 (WB) , c/o . Parimal roy.
    Bank.: Jiaganj UBI bank of india
    Accound no.: 0333010209762. IFSC :
    UTBI0JIA942.
    My school name is. : jiaganj Raja Bijoy Singh Vidyamandir , po+ps: -jiaganj , dist. Murshidabad.

18. Supriyo Dey says

Sir, I am a student of class Xii. I belong to obc category. I want to do engineering in future(next year). So, should i apply for this scholarship this year or i have to wait for next year?? please do reply……

19. Karmu Baskey says

I am a student of class XII i want to cancel my previous post matric scholarship which i applied few days ago. I want to apply for a new post matric scholarship. On my previous registration i mady a few mistakes. Sir please kindly guide me the steps on how i can re-register for a new post matric scholarship.

20. Dinesh Bera says

Sir….l’m a student jhargram D.ED training institute..& s.c can i get scholarship. How l will appy throug online..l’m confused about website online process…

21. SWARUP GHOSH says

I am a student of class IX i want to cancel my previous post matric scholarship which i applied few days ago. I want to apply for a new pre matric scholarship. On my previous registration i mady a few mistakes. Sir please kindly guide me the steps on how i can re-register for a new pre matric scholarship.

22. kenaram dutta says

I have input wrong , date of end session, academic year 2013/14. my input was 15/12/2013. it possibly date of end session is 2016, while joining date was 30/07/2013. please help me out. can it possible? Can I edit now application form after save and lock?

• Animesh Sarkar says

I input wrong place of institute location, actualy have North 24 Parganas but i do Kolkata MC, So How I change my district please help me or if possible unlock my acknowledge form.

23. Xavier Tirkey says

i am submited wrong date of joing in the hostel
    06-09-2011
    and when i ask my hostel incharge then he say to me your current joing of in this year 07-11-2013
    so how can i do please reply me sir,
    can i change it or not
    it is possible to change

24. Santosh kr. Biswas says

I am a student of M.A. in distance education under Kalyani University and I belongs to s.c community. Is I eligible for any scholarship. If your answers is yes,then please send me proper websites as soon as possible.

25. Saroj Mahato says

I mi onliner somoy colour photo diyechi, but printout kora frome black&white photo diyechi.kon osubidha scholarship pete. Phota attest kora roye che.
    From,
    Saroj Mahato
    Purulia,

26. Anjan Hansda says

Actually i m frm westbengal ie paschimmidnapur dist,nd m studing BALLB 3rd year in kiit university bhubneshawar Odisha so i hav applied for my sclorship online bt as mentioned it should be sent to block is it necessary for me also or my institute will sent it directly to westbengal student welfare dept.

27. SONAI DAS says

sir ami amar scholarship cancle kore new vabe register korte chai. karon amar baba r jaigate amar nam hoi geche. so sir plz help meq
    plz plz sir i request u.

28. Bapi Mahata says

My name is Bapi Mahata.I’m a student of jamboni high school.I have submitted my OBC cetegory please give me my scholarship apply my email id……..

29. puja karmakar says

Sir.I am a student of bsc 2nd year.i not get the stipend money in 2014.i belongs sc catagory nd i belongs a poor family,i realy need the money.

30. ANAND BABU says

sir, i want to become a researcher in physics but i have lack of money .i got 91% marks in intermidiate . and i hope i will achieve my aim . i hope one day GOD send HIS follower for doing my help.

31. sanjay kumar verma says

Respected sir hm sc cost se belong krte hai bahut poor hai sir scholarship nai aai to nai pad payenge mar jayenge sir plz help kr dijiye.

32. suman Chauhan says

Myself suman Chauhan am doing engineering in private college am from middle class family. I need scholarships for my studies so here by i request you please help me.

33. SK. RAKIB HOSSAIN says

Sk. Rakib Hossain Says,May 29,2014 at 02:02 pm. Ami ai seasson-a H.S deiachi. Kintu OBC Scholarship er taka ta paine. Amra kobe scholarship ta pabo?( purba Medinipur)

34. pradip majumdar says

ami class xi,xii e kono taka paini.
    kintu ami b.sc 1st year ,a bochor Rs.1820 taka pelam.kintu amar bondhu ra sobai 5040 taka kore peyeche.
    emnitei amader family cholche na tar upor emon hole mora chara goti nai.
    ektu amar id ta veryfy kore help korle khub upokar hoto.
    name:pradip majumdar
    user id:WB010207657
    date of birth:10/04/1995.(d/m/y)

35. Doulat sekh says

Sir, ami Doulat sekh D.c.h colleger 2nd year student. Ami 1st year obc taka paoar jonno documents joma diyechi kintu pelam na 2nd year joma diyechi pelam na please sir aktu dekhun.

36. Avijit Monadal says

I have sc certificate issue and then online scholarship form submitted but i have no scholarship in my bank account soo i am very sad….Pls help sir…….

37. pallabi Maity says

Ami 2013–2014 sikshabarshe H.S.pass Kari.Amar nummber76.1% ,381.Ami OBC girl,Ami kivabe scholarship pete pari.From kothay pwa jay,Kindly uttarta janale badhita thakbo.

38. Ashim sarkar says

ami prematric schoolarship ar janno apply kare form school a jama diya6ilam kintu akhano kono taka paini. Ar sabai paye ga6e . Ami paini kano why ?

39. biplab biswas says

ami BPC Institute of technology 3rd year student.2nd year a schoolarship(sc) er form fill up kore college jama diyachilam kintu akhono taka paini. kobe pabo? naki pabo na ?

40. samik dhara says

41. samik dhara says

I am Samik Dhara C/O Subodh Dhara, but when i online fill-up my sc scholarship form there is wrongly written my father’s name SOBODH DHARA but actually spelling will be SUBODH DHARA.So please help me how can i do or any problem occurred in future. My Application Serial No. : WB010104139105 , Date of Application : 18/08/2014,dist-24 pgs(s)

42. SARIF ALI BAIDYA says

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF B.A 1ST YEAR OF HISTORY HONS.I AM A OBC CANDIDATE.I HAVE DOING TO APPLY OBC STIPNED 2013-14, MY APPLICATION SERIAL NO WB03020116292.KINTU AMI OBC STIPNED PAINE.SIR JODI AMAR AI SAMMASHA TA DAKHEN TAHALA AMI APNAR KACHA CHERO KRITAGA THAKIBO.

43. Harish Kumar says

I am BAIIIrd year student in mathura.
    Anita kumari D/o roop singh
    Address bhartiya bazana mathura.
    Please mujhe scholarship ke baare main jsnne ke liye rasta batayain meri education scholarship ke bina disturb ho rahi hai.

44. Suja_Uddin_Mondal says

Dear sair, i am ”Suja Uddin Mondal” i am reading class-11,roll no-105 at ”Dakshin Chatra High School” the school presenting by chatra,machlandarur at westbengal (north 24 parganas) , pin-743247.Dear Sair, my problem is my farther is very poor.he did’nt give me my school fee & books buying money & i have’nt any pribet tutor. Sair, plese give me scollership money i want to compelit my reading. Sair, i am passed Secodery education my registratio no is-5121-051872 & admit no is-404291B-0376, Dear Sair, i am a ”OBC” candridate. Please sair help me. My Contack no is-7872081283. ( sair we have’nt any mobile it is my uncle mobile )

• ANUPAM CHANDA says

DEAR Suja Uddin Mondal,IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 10th STANDARD SCHOLARSHIP THE YOU HAVE TO APPLY IT FROM YOUR SCHOOL,ITS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH ONLINE,
      IF YOU ARE SATISFIED COMMENT TO MY REPLY!! :) :)
      GOOD LUCK :) :) :)

45. Aadarsh Rai says

I am a civil engineer of 2nd year from Polyticnic college Darjeeling and I already had been submitted a form of OBCdocuments for claiming of stipend in the year 2013 but the same stipend have not been received till.Request inquire and do needful action on the subject matter please.

46. Santanu Mondal says

Sir, ami oasis.gov.in.theke first page fill up kore submit koreci kintu ID&password note kora hoini and page ta close kore diaci. Ekhon resubmit korte gele hocche na . Please ektu bolun ki korbo ekhon.

47. SURAJ DAS says

TO,
    THE
    DM
    RAIGANJ,S.D.O
    RAIGANJ,U/D,733134.

I AM SURAJ DAS. ami sc online from fillup submit korchi,kintu je amake dekhai je you have already submit your certificate number-0061/SC/612.
    amar ai problem solve ami aponar kritojo takbo

48. snigdha swain says

sir i’m snigdha swain bsc. final year student . I am from obc category . Can I claim my scholarship for pre matric or post matric . please help me sir . plz .

49. himadri badyakar says

sir
    I am student of .Sc 1st year PHYSIOLOGY HONERS of Raniganj TDB Collage..
    sopno a6e collage ar proffesor, noito akjn valo school teacher houar, but, sey sopno guli akhon vangar mukhe, school a xi & xii a kono schoolarshp payni… Barir arthik obosta khub kharap, akta selay mesin, kebolmatro taka uparjoner akmatro upay.

Plzzz sir, amar help korun.
    Doya kore immediately form a TDB CLLOGE ar namta deoa hok. Abong amake bises vabe sahajjo kora hok.

50. Hiralal Mandi says

Sir…..
    I am hiralal mandi s/o-Ruben Mandi sub caste-schedule tribe and now i am B.Sc(Ag) students 2nd year i belong very poor income family.My scholerships are very require for education purpose.
    So,if u tell/help me how to apply scholership hence, i highly obilized to u.
    Thanking you

51. Dinabandhu Mandal says

Respected
    Sir
    I am sri dinabandhu Mandal.I read in bsc 3 rd year in raniganj tdb college.my account has been locked.so I can not change my document.my I’d is-WB01020734943.pls sir unlock my account.

Add Comment Register