Online Receipt of Scholarship Application from SC/ST/OBC

Govt. of West Bengal
Office of the District Inspector of Schools (S.E.)
Barrackpore, 24 PGS (N)
60, Barasat Rd. P.O- Nona-Chandanpukur. Dist: North 24 -Parganas

Memo No. 703/G Dated: 05.07.13

From: The District Inspector of Schools (S.E.), Barrackpore, North 24-Pgs.

To: All the H.M (s)/ T.I.C (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the Control of this office.

Sub: Introduction of online receipt and management of centrally assisted schemes for the SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14.

The undersigned is directed to inform all the H.M (s)/ T.I.C. (s) of Jr. High/ High/ H.S Schools under the control of this office that BCW Department is introducing on-line receipt of application for centrally assisted scholarship schemes for SC/ST/OBC students from 2013-14 financial year.

In the new system of On-line application of scholarship the students must have caste certificate issued from statutory authority (the S.D.O in this District). Hence the students concerned will have to obtain (if not already obtained) caste certificate before applying for the scholarship.

So, the H.M (s) and T.I.C (s) are requested to inform the matter to the students and guardians concerned.

Sd/- District Inspector of Schools (SE)
Barrackpore, North 24 Parganas

No. 703/G dated 05.07.13, Source

Oasis1Oasis2

Comments

1. Dinabandhu Mandal says

Respected
    Sir
    I am sri dinabandhu Mandal.I read in bsc 3 rd year in raniganj tdb college.my account has been locked.so I can not change my document.my I’d is-WB01020734943.pls sir unlock my account.

2. Hiralal Mandi says

Sir…..
    I am hiralal mandi s/o-Ruben Mandi sub caste-schedule tribe and now i am B.Sc(Ag) students 2nd year i belong very poor income family.My scholerships are very require for education purpose.
    So,if u tell/help me how to apply scholership hence, i highly obilized to u.
    Thanking you

3. himadri badyakar says

sir
    I am student of .Sc 1st year PHYSIOLOGY HONERS of Raniganj TDB Collage..
    sopno a6e collage ar proffesor, noito akjn valo school teacher houar, but, sey sopno guli akhon vangar mukhe, school a xi & xii a kono schoolarshp payni… Barir arthik obosta khub kharap, akta selay mesin, kebolmatro taka uparjoner akmatro upay.

Plzzz sir, amar help korun.
    Doya kore immediately form a TDB CLLOGE ar namta deoa hok. Abong amake bises vabe sahajjo kora hok.

4. snigdha swain says

sir i’m snigdha swain bsc. final year student . I am from obc category . Can I claim my scholarship for pre matric or post matric . please help me sir . plz .

5. SURAJ DAS says

TO,
    THE
    DM
    RAIGANJ,S.D.O
    RAIGANJ,U/D,733134.

I AM SURAJ DAS. ami sc online from fillup submit korchi,kintu je amake dekhai je you have already submit your certificate number-0061/SC/612.
    amar ai problem solve ami aponar kritojo takbo

6. Santanu Mondal says

Sir, ami oasis.gov.in.theke first page fill up kore submit koreci kintu ID&password note kora hoini and page ta close kore diaci. Ekhon resubmit korte gele hocche na . Please ektu bolun ki korbo ekhon.

7. Aadarsh Rai says

I am a civil engineer of 2nd year from Polyticnic college Darjeeling and I already had been submitted a form of OBCdocuments for claiming of stipend in the year 2013 but the same stipend have not been received till.Request inquire and do needful action on the subject matter please.

8. Suja_Uddin_Mondal says

Dear sair, i am ”Suja Uddin Mondal” i am reading class-11,roll no-105 at ”Dakshin Chatra High School” the school presenting by chatra,machlandarur at westbengal (north 24 parganas) , pin-743247.Dear Sair, my problem is my farther is very poor.he did’nt give me my school fee & books buying money & i have’nt any pribet tutor. Sair, plese give me scollership money i want to compelit my reading. Sair, i am passed Secodery education my registratio no is-5121-051872 & admit no is-404291B-0376, Dear Sair, i am a ”OBC” candridate. Please sair help me. My Contack no is-7872081283. ( sair we have’nt any mobile it is my uncle mobile )

• ANUPAM CHANDA says

DEAR Suja Uddin Mondal,IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR 10th STANDARD SCHOLARSHIP THE YOU HAVE TO APPLY IT FROM YOUR SCHOOL,ITS NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH ONLINE,
      IF YOU ARE SATISFIED COMMENT TO MY REPLY!! :) :)
      GOOD LUCK :) :) :)

9. Harish Kumar says

I am BAIIIrd year student in mathura.
    Anita kumari D/o roop singh
    Address bhartiya bazana mathura.
    Please mujhe scholarship ke baare main jsnne ke liye rasta batayain meri education scholarship ke bina disturb ho rahi hai.

10. SARIF ALI BAIDYA says

SIR, I AM A STUDENT OF B.A 1ST YEAR OF HISTORY HONS.I AM A OBC CANDIDATE.I HAVE DOING TO APPLY OBC STIPNED 2013-14, MY APPLICATION SERIAL NO WB03020116292.KINTU AMI OBC STIPNED PAINE.SIR JODI AMAR AI SAMMASHA TA DAKHEN TAHALA AMI APNAR KACHA CHERO KRITAGA THAKIBO.

11. samik dhara says

I am Samik Dhara C/O Subodh Dhara, but when i online fill-up my sc scholarship form there is wrongly written my father’s name SOBODH DHARA but actually spelling will be SUBODH DHARA.So please help me how can i do or any problem occurred in future. My Application Serial No. : WB010104139105 , Date of Application : 18/08/2014,dist-24 pgs(s)

12. samik dhara says

13. biplab biswas says

ami BPC Institute of technology 3rd year student.2nd year a schoolarship(sc) er form fill up kore college jama diyachilam kintu akhono taka paini. kobe pabo? naki pabo na ?

14. Ashim sarkar says

ami prematric schoolarship ar janno apply kare form school a jama diya6ilam kintu akhano kono taka paini. Ar sabai paye ga6e . Ami paini kano why ?

15. pallabi Maity says

Ami 2013–2014 sikshabarshe H.S.pass Kari.Amar nummber76.1% ,381.Ami OBC girl,Ami kivabe scholarship pete pari.From kothay pwa jay,Kindly uttarta janale badhita thakbo.

16. Avijit Monadal says

I have sc certificate issue and then online scholarship form submitted but i have no scholarship in my bank account soo i am very sad….Pls help sir…….

17. Doulat sekh says

Sir, ami Doulat sekh D.c.h colleger 2nd year student. Ami 1st year obc taka paoar jonno documents joma diyechi kintu pelam na 2nd year joma diyechi pelam na please sir aktu dekhun.

18. pradip majumdar says

ami class xi,xii e kono taka paini.
    kintu ami b.sc 1st year ,a bochor Rs.1820 taka pelam.kintu amar bondhu ra sobai 5040 taka kore peyeche.
    emnitei amader family cholche na tar upor emon hole mora chara goti nai.
    ektu amar id ta veryfy kore help korle khub upokar hoto.
    name:pradip majumdar
    user id:WB010207657
    date of birth:10/04/1995.(d/m/y)

19. SK. RAKIB HOSSAIN says

Sk. Rakib Hossain Says,May 29,2014 at 02:02 pm. Ami ai seasson-a H.S deiachi. Kintu OBC Scholarship er taka ta paine. Amra kobe scholarship ta pabo?( purba Medinipur)

20. suman Chauhan says

Myself suman Chauhan am doing engineering in private college am from middle class family. I need scholarships for my studies so here by i request you please help me.

21. sanjay kumar verma says

Respected sir hm sc cost se belong krte hai bahut poor hai sir scholarship nai aai to nai pad payenge mar jayenge sir plz help kr dijiye.

22. ANAND BABU says

sir, i want to become a researcher in physics but i have lack of money .i got 91% marks in intermidiate . and i hope i will achieve my aim . i hope one day GOD send HIS follower for doing my help.