Permission for doing B.Ed Training for Deputed School Teachers

The deputed school teachers may be allowed to take admission in regular B.Ed. course as per existing practice till such time, ODL mode B.Ed. is started.

Government of west Bengal
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
University Branch
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 091

No. 643(14)-Edn(U)/10M-205/2012, Dated: 28.06.2012.

From: Smt. Madhumita Ray, I.A.S., Joint Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal.

To: The Registrar, _____________________

Sub: Permission for doing B.Ed. Training for deputed School Teachers.

Sir/Madam,

In continuation of this Deptt’s letter No. 456(14)-Edn(U) dated 11.05.2012, I am directed to say that this Deptt. has received deputations from different Teachers Organisation and individual untrained teachers regarding permission for undergoing B.Ed. course through Regular Mode for the academic year 2012-2013.

Now, considering all aspects it has been decided that the deputed school teachers may be allowed to take admission in regular B.Ed. course as per existing practice till such time, ODL mode B.Ed. is started.

You are, therefore, requested to send suitable instructions to all B.Ed. Colleges (NCTE recognized) affiliated to your University accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Sd/- Joint Secretary
to the Govt. of West Bengal.

Main Order, Source

Comments

1. Md. Ajij says

I am an A.T of a High Madrasah in Dakshin Dinajpur.
    Can I also get release for doing B.Ed in regular Mode after releasing two junior teachers for B.Ed in regular mode

2. ARINDAM DAS says

I am an untrained teacher. Date of joining 01.07.2011 in additional post(HS section). Is any rule for B.Ed. How can i do B.Ed (regular mo/deputed). Pls help me……

3. pinaki chowdhury says

Please post percentage of marks needed for doing b.ed in o.d.l mode for in service teacher….

4. Tapan Chakraborty says

Sir I want to know that’is this the last academic session 2013-14 for doing B.Ed in regular mode for deputed teacher’.please inform me.Thank you.

5. AMIT says

I have got wbssc in this year 2013..and prior to it i have already stared the regular b.ed course as a fresher..
    Am i continue the course after joining school as now the training course is inevitable for all untrained teachers?
    Is there any rules or regulation in the system?

6. Nikhil Sen says

sir ami ak jon deputed candidate.last year b.ed exam ar akta paper amar imcomplete chilo. ami oi paper ta complete karar jonno chuti pabo.

7. Sujay Kumar Majee says

In ODL mode bed course , class will be held on 20th – 30th oct,13 but our school will be open on 21th oct,13. so i get study leave or not and what will be the solution?

8. TILOK MUKHERJEE says

I have 3yrs & more experience, can i do B.ed(regular mode/deputed) in any NCTE recognized B.ed college of other state,than the W.B.. plz help me…

9. Amiya Pramanik says

I am an untrained teacher Date of joining 20.09.2007, doing B.Ed in deputation. Is any rule for staying 3 year in that School after completing B.Ed?
    Answer pleaseeeeee?

Thanking You………….

10. Pawan Kumar says

Dear Sir
    I am a jbt teacher appointed on 05/01/2011 in haryana. I have less than 45% marks in my graduation. Now I want to do b.ed.
    Is it possible with the marks I have?

Regards
    Pawan Kumar

11. paritosh says

I am PST in Govt. school. I have completed my B.A. through IGNOU in distance mode in June 2011. Now I am waiting for permission to doing B.ed through distance mode for the session 2014-16. My principal do not allow me to do the same. He always say that it must be 5 years gap between two degree. I want to know As per NCTE whether such types of regulation are applied?

12. ajoy kumar ghosh says

i joined the post of an assit. teacher six years ago.now i get a chance in b.ed in regular course.can school not release me three years after compleasion this course?

13. Paritosh Das says

I am a Primary School Teacher working in a Govt. school in Andaman And Nicobar Islands. I want to do B ed course through distance mode, but our head of institution do not allow me to do the same. According to him there must be gap of 5 years between two degree, as I have recently completed my M.A. from IGNOU.
    I want to know is there any rule to detain me for 5 years?

14. SABARI PANDE says

Is there any GO for availing leave for sitting in the final examination of B.Ed course on regular basis for deputed teachers ?