Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Food & Supplies Department

Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade – III) under the Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal.

Admit Cards have been sent to the Candidates by post. If not received by 20.07.2014, Duplicate Admit Cards may be downloaded from 22.07.2014.
Letters have been sent to all VH Candidates who opted for engaging SCRIBE. If not received, download form and apply latest by 22.07.2014.

Government of West Bengal
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission

INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/WBSSC/2014

Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade-III) under the Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, recruitment to which will be made through a Written Test followed by Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission:-

• Name of the Post : Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade-III)

• Number of Posts : 1131 (Category wise vacancies are notified in Commission’s website)

• Scale of Pay : Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-); Initial Pay in the Pay Band : Rs. 6240/-, Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/-

Minimum Qualification : i) Passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.

ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali.

iii) Must possess sound health, ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.

Age limit : Not below 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2014; relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.

Tentative Schedule :

• Date of Examination : 22nd June, 2014 (Sunday)
  • Time of publishing result of Written Test : August, 2014
  • Period of Personality Test : August – September, 2014
  • Time of publishing Final Result : October, 2014
  • Applications can be submitted online, by post or through Tathya Mitra Kendras
  • Last Date and time for receiving Application : 14th March, 2014 (upto 4 pm) 21st March, 2014 (up to 4 P.M.)
  • Candidates must refer website www.wbssc.gov.in for details.

Sd/- Secretary cum Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission

Advertisement, Source

WBXPress in Social Media

Follow Google+ page | Like Facebook page. | Follow Twitter.

Comments

1. Satish Chowdhury says

Dear Sir,Mam
    My name is satish chowdhury an i live in kolkata at khidderpore. I have done my SSC exam on 22nd July 2014. But my result is not out. Its my request to u please inform me when the result is to publish. Please kindly inform me.

2. tanya says

hii my name is tanya i m a college going girl plzz tell me ki is it important to passed madhymik only from west bengal board ,i m from uttar pradesh so i passed my previous classes from cbse board so reply me as soon as possible.

3. Partha Sarathi Karmakar says

When will result out of food inspector , the age is over one job is very essential for me and my poor family

4. deepika sharma says

Is previous test of food and supply department held on dec 2013 is fully cancelled if yes may we again can give this test on last fee

5. Nabakanta Sasmal says

Please Send my Admit Card for appearing the Examination (S I Food Requirement 2014 )
    Applied for PURULIA District.
    My Permanent address given below-
    Vill-Uttar Nimki Mohar , P.O- Mohar, P.S-Sabang, Dist-Paschim Medinipur. Pin-721161.
    please taking N/C Sir. & send my mail address.
    From- Nabakanta Sasmal

6. saurav samanta says

I cant understand after applying online why my admit card are not sent to my permanent address and why the department is not response any such communication to my mobile no?????

7. Mousumi Ghosh says

When Admit Card for the post of SI Food Recruitment for 2014 written exam will shown in the official web site.

• Subhamay Sarkar says

Admit Card will be available from 7 th July by online and Examination will be held 27th July

8. sadruddin islam says

vi amr to mona hai ami admit card pabo na
    jodi good lack hoi ta hola pata pari
    ” AAKI BAR T.M.C SARKAR”

• mithun mondal says

Dir, biswajit !!! 22-06-2014 te j porikhar date chhilo setar priborte 27-07-2014 te food supply er si er porikha hobe.

9. Rana Dutta says

Dear sir, exam date ki change hoye6e ? Jodi hoye6e next date ta ki ? Aar admit kobe o kivabe pabo… Pls bolun, apnar uttarer apekhhay roilam…

10. Manas Mahata says

আমি স্পিড পোস্টের মাধ্যমে form পাঠিয়েছি। কিভাবে admit card download করতে পারবো,যদি আপনারা কেউ জেনে থাকেন অবশ্য্ই comment update করবেন।please..please…..,

11. PRITAM KUMAR PAL says

online babostar aye haaal je adao admit card hathey pabo ki nah jana nai.kano aye obostha.pls bandhura karur jodi kichu jana thake tahole pls amay janao admit card kobe ki bhabe pabo pls pls bandhura

12. sunny banerjee says

I have lost my acknowledgement slip and i have no xerox copy or form reference no. … Please help me to get a another copy of the same.

13. Pralay says

Date of Admit cards to be dispatched by:- 23rd May 2014

Date of Duplicate Admit Cards may be downloaded from website:- 9th June 2014

14. rajarshi bakshi says

plz txt de syllbus…nd hw will i get to kno de centre nd date of my examination…plz reply as soon as posble

15. SOURAV KABIRAJ says

Ami sob entry online e korechi. takao keteche account theke but jakhon submit kori takhon submit hoyni ami ekhon ki korbo

• Pralay says

Date of Admit cards to be dispatched by:- 23rd May 2014

Date of Duplicate Admit Cards may be downloaded from website:- 9th June 2014

16. Momin Halder says

I can’t understand the scale of pay. Somebody please tell how much will someone get salary in totel amount at starting time? Please tell me.