Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Food & Supplies Department

Admit Cards have been sent to the Candidates by post. If not received by 20.07.2014, Duplicate Admit Cards may be downloaded from 22.07.2014.
Letters have been sent to all VH Candidates who opted for engaging SCRIBE. If not received, download form and apply latest by 22.07.2014.

Government of West Bengal
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission

INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/WBSSC/2014

Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade-III) under the Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal, recruitment to which will be made through a Written Test followed by Personality Test to be conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission:-

• Name of the Post : Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade-III)

• Number of Posts : 1131 (Category wise vacancies are notified in Commission’s website)

• Scale of Pay : Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-); Initial Pay in the Pay Band : Rs. 6240/-, Grade Pay: Rs. 2600/-

Minimum Qualification : i) Passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.

ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali.

iii) Must possess sound health, ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.

Age limit : Not below 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2014; relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.

Tentative Schedule :

• Date of Examination : 22nd June, 2014 (Sunday)
  • Time of publishing result of Written Test : August, 2014
  • Period of Personality Test : August – September, 2014
  • Time of publishing Final Result : October, 2014
  • Applications can be submitted online, by post or through Tathya Mitra Kendras
  • Last Date and time for receiving Application : 14th March, 2014 (upto 4 pm) 21st March, 2014 (up to 4 P.M.)
  • Candidates must refer website www.wbssc.gov.in for details.

Sd/- Secretary cum Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission

Advertisement, Source

Help Us to Grow

Join WBXPress Forum | Like Facebook Page | Join Google+ Page | Follow Twitter

Comments

Add Comment Register

1. Tanmoy mahanta says

Sir/ mam..
    The authority declaration diyechilen result ta September mas e website diye deben..
    But pray november sesh hote choleche..
    Amader sudhu atuku bolun result ta ki ai mase berobe.. naki November mase berobe????
    Plz rply din…

2. Satish Chowdhury says

Dear Sir,Mam
    My name is satish chowdhury an i live in kolkata at khidderpore. I have done my SSC exam on 22nd July 2014. But my result is not out. Its my request to u please inform me when the result is to publish. Please kindly inform me.

3. tanya says

hii my name is tanya i m a college going girl plzz tell me ki is it important to passed madhymik only from west bengal board ,i m from uttar pradesh so i passed my previous classes from cbse board so reply me as soon as possible.

4. Nabakanta Sasmal says

Please Send my Admit Card for appearing the Examination (S I Food Requirement 2014 )
    Applied for PURULIA District.
    My Permanent address given below-
    Vill-Uttar Nimki Mohar , P.O- Mohar, P.S-Sabang, Dist-Paschim Medinipur. Pin-721161.
    please taking N/C Sir. & send my mail address.
    From- Nabakanta Sasmal

5. saurav samanta says

I cant understand after applying online why my admit card are not sent to my permanent address and why the department is not response any such communication to my mobile no?????

6. Rana Dutta says

Dear sir, exam date ki change hoye6e ? Jodi hoye6e next date ta ki ? Aar admit kobe o kivabe pabo… Pls bolun, apnar uttarer apekhhay roilam…

7. Manas Mahata says

আমি স্পিড পোস্টের মাধ্যমে form পাঠিয়েছি। কিভাবে admit card download করতে পারবো,যদি আপনারা কেউ জেনে থাকেন অবশ্য্ই comment update করবেন।please..please…..,

8. PRITAM KUMAR PAL says

online babostar aye haaal je adao admit card hathey pabo ki nah jana nai.kano aye obostha.pls bandhura karur jodi kichu jana thake tahole pls amay janao admit card kobe ki bhabe pabo pls pls bandhura

9. sunny banerjee says

I have lost my acknowledgement slip and i have no xerox copy or form reference no. … Please help me to get a another copy of the same.

10. Momin Halder says

I can’t understand the scale of pay. Somebody please tell how much will someone get salary in totel amount at starting time? Please tell me.