Result of Post Matric Scholarship for the year 2012-13

The result of Post Matric Scholarship (Centrally Sponsored) for the Year 2012-13 : 1st Lot, has been published in West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation website (wbmdfc.org). A district wise list of students has been published in the said website. However, you may download the same from the following links.

24 Parganas (North) 24 Parganas (South) Bankura Birbhum
Burdwan Cooch Behar Dakshin Dinajpur Darjeeling
Hooghly Howrah Jalpaiguri Kolkata
Malda Midnapur East Midnapur West Murshidabad
Nadia Purulia Uttar Dinajpur Other State
Join WBXPress Forum | Like Facebook Page | Join Google+ Page | Follow Twitter

Comments

1. sharmila says

sir
    i
    I am a student of 2nd year Bsc(hons) Physics of delhi university .I had applyed for post metric schloarship in 2013 but i did’nt get it till now.I am a OBC canditate.please infrom me when i will get it…
    thankyou

2. mili saha says

now i am in b.a first year with journalism hons.when i was passout h.s that time i get a sclorship from udyan care and it’s still continue.but its nt sufficient for me.i need a another scolarship for continue my higher study….plz help.

3. pappu sada says

i am pappu sada B. sc hons (chemistry) section 2012-15 i get not post metric schoolarship 2013-14
    m l t college saharsa bihar please i want to schoolarship.

4. fauzia begum says

sir ,i not get post matric scholarsh applied regular two year.
    I am h.s passed with 67%.
    SO I REQUESTE TO WB.GOVT. TO HELP FOR GETTING MY SCHOLARSHIP AND REPLY EMAIL ID

5. HASSAN MALLICK says

sir, amar brother and sister ar pre-matric scholarship renew korte diyachi 26/12/2011. te kintu akhno paini BARASAT DOMA ofice a ami 11 bar giyachi. cheque no-0034915 and0049301(FIROJ MALLICK AND RUMANA PERVIN)

6. Zahir Aribam says

Sir This month I have a disappoited to me and my family that I wasnot selected post matric schoolarship (first phase).
    Now. I want to know the result of ( phase ll).pliz make me happy instead of bad desire.

7. sanah zafri says

sir my name is SANA,recently completed my graduation in-2013. sir i want to prepare my self for the compatative exams and for that preparation i need to admission in a institution,the charges of the institution is very high about-30000, i need scholarship please help me….

8. Pintu Mondal says

I APPLIED WB GOVT. MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP BUT I DIDNOT GET ANY SCHOLARSHIP FROM WB.GOVT. I PASSED M.P ON 2011 WITH 80.875% MARKS.

SO I REQUESTE TO WB.GOVT. TO HELP FOR GETTING MY SCHOLARSHIP AND REPLY EMAIL ID

9. aniket tukaram jadhav says

dear sir i am aniket jadhav i am given exam in 2012-13 my scolarship result will not come please post my scolarship result yourfaithfully aniket jadhav

10. noheed.n says

sir maine 2 se 3 time application bheja hun par ek bar bhi nai aaya aur is bar list me naam hote huye b nai aayee plz help me…..
    I am from jamkhandi 587301 … dist: bagalkot. tq: jamkhandi
    b.l.d.e.a’s college. jamkhandi

11. MOON MOON KHATUN says

I HAVE PASSED MY H.S EXAM WITH 397 MARKS IN 2013.I BELONG TO A POOR FAMILY.SO I NEED SCHOLARSHIPS TO CONTINUE MY FURTHER EDUCATION..SO I NEED HELP..

12. Habeebulla says

My sister studying degree she last year (puc) applied the scholorship still it didn’t came sir. Name mentioned notice board but not given cash

13. Khalilulla Sardar says

I do not get scholarship in the year 2012-2013.I have known from minority office , saltlake that the central goverment have given postmatric scholarship those student whose anual income less than Rs-36000.But the state goverment will not give postmatric scholarship to other student.Why I also gave our anual income Rs-48000.

14. parimal ganai says

sir,i passed in h.s. Exam in 2013.My result is 75%.my family background very poor.I want to be geography teacher.so i want to hons in geography.This is impossible by me cause it is demand money.But my family was not my paid for my education.So you help me please.My roll441511 no0181.please send me some money of my sbi bank a/c. a/c no is 31993176315.sbi bank.Ifsc code is 9171.

15. saba says

I am studying my degree…. i have applied for the post matric scolarship but i dint received it yet… I request to issue as soon as possible…. The scolarship will help me a lot in my studies…
    Not only to me but also help the other students who are in poor situations…. Please help us…

16. Mominul Shaikh says

thank you for. giving me the stipend. And I would like to have been given others the same stipend. so that their spirit again come back in study.

17. Rajib says

My No. P2012wbpmsM030476, I have applied for Post Matric Scholarship but the Scholarship has not been received through my College. Please help me on the above subject matter.

18. shaziya.m says

sir last year i applied the scholarship still it didn’t came sir i want to pay my fees please give scholarship. i have financial problem .

19. NEHA SULTANA says

SIR I APPLIED SCHOLARSHIP IN 1 YEAR AND NOW I AM IN 2 YEAR I HAVE TO PAY THE FEES .SCHOLARSHIP HAD NOT COME TILL NOW PLZ TRY FOR MY SCHOLARSHIP ,I BELONG TO THE VERY BACKGROUND FAMILY.

20. SUBHAJIT BERA says

I PASSED MY H.S EXAM IN 2013 WITH 394 MARKS. I BELONGS FROM LOWER CASTE FAMILY. SO I NEED A SCHOLARSHIP TO OVERCOME MY NEXT EDUCATIONAL SESSION. SO SIR I REQUEST YOU, PLEASE HELP ME.

21. Asraf says

Sir, I applied for West Bengal Govt. Merit Cum Means Scholarships Scheme 2012. But still I haven’t get any kind of economical assistance by the Govt. Sir, I belong to an extremely poor family and I obtained 82% marks in H.S exam. Sir, would we be not selected for the scholarship?