How to Apply for Scholarship at www.Oasis.gov.in – Last Date

Applicant is to submit this computer-generated filled-in application form (duly signed) from oasis.gov.in to the concerned Block Development Office (for Block area) / PO cum DWO/ DWO. (For Municipality/ Corporation area).

New Registration/Renewal for Prematric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for Academic Year 2014-15 is in starting mode. Last date of receiving online application for Prematric Scholarship (2014-2015): 30.11.2014. OASIS-Date

Online Application for Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC Students in West Bengal

Students Guidelines

To apply online pre-metric & post-metric Scholarships for SC ST & OBC student, please follow the steps given below:-
Step – 1: Go to www.oasis gov.in OASIS-01 Step – 2: Please Click: Apply Now or Student Registration button in the student’s area of the website. OASIS-02 Step – 3: Fill all the fields (such as primary details, Photo, applied authority details) in the application form. Notes: a. Photo is not mandatory at this stage. b. Aadhar Card No is not mandatory. c. You can know the status of your application through Mobile No. or Email. d. Other all fields are mandatory. Press Submit Button. OASIS-03 Step – 4: A computer generated acknowledgement slip will be generated, Please download it. Click Download Login Information/Acknowledgement Slip. A PDF file will be downloaded in your computer; Print it. Notes: if the file is not opening, please install ‘Adobe Reader‘ in your computer. OASIS-04 Step – 5: Go to www.oasis.gov.in; and Click: Registered Student’s login button in the student’s area of the website. OASIS-05 Step – 6: Login with user id, password & district as mentioned in your Acknowledgement Slip. OASIS-06 Step – 7: After successful login of the student panel, you have to fill up the remaining part of the application form now. OASIS-07 Step – 8: Click Further Details button & fill all the remaining fields. OASIS-08 Step – 9: Click Bank information button & Select your bank, branch & type Account No. OASIS-09 Step – 10: Click Verify and Lock button. Notes: A. This Verify & Lock button will not work if you don’t fill out the form properly. B. Once you click Verify & Lock button, you can’t modify your details anymore. OASIS-10 Step – 11: Click Print Application button and click Download Application Form. A PDF file of computer generated filled-in application form will be downloaded in your computer; Print it OASIS-11 Step – 12: Applicant is to submit this computer-generated filled-in application form (duly signed) to the concerned Block Development Office (for Block area)./ PO cum DWO/ DWO. (For Municipality/ Corporation area).

Step – 13: Documents to be submitted along with computer generated application form: A. 1 (One) Copy recent stamp size colored photograph of the applicant duly attested and pasted on the application. B. An attested copy of the Caste Certificate of the applicant. C. An attested copy of the mark sheet/ Certificate of the last examination passed.

Step – 14: The required certificates on the body of the application form are to be provided by the concerned authorities /persons. The concern Institute shall have the option to certify online.

Step – 15: Congratulation, you did it.

Reference

WBXPress in Social Media

Follow Google+ page | Like Facebook page. | Follow Twitter.

Comments

1. Nayeem ansari says

Sir, amar naam Nayeem ansari class B.A Amar m.p 50% no nei ami ki minority scholarship er janya aply korte parbo? Jadi pari tahole tar last date kobe pls bole dao.

2. Bablu Gorai says

Ami Purulia Distric er ‘Dubra High School’ er “VOCATIONAL” Class – Xii a pari.Sir ami OBC B, Q1. Ami Scholarship er form fill up korte pabo ki ? Q2. Jodi fill up korte pai tahole Documents kothai joma debo & ki ki Documents joma debo ?

3. sunny says

sir
    after gettin the copy when i submitted it in my collage they said that we can’t take the responsebility of that so i have.So sir i want to know where i will submit my from (which office)? I live in burdwan.
    So sir if u kindly help me and giveing me help i willbe verry peased.

4. nilam kumari sharma says

sir/madam
    i am student of NAIHTI SWARASATI BALIKA VIDHAYALAYA in NORTH 24 PGS area. i want to apply pre-metric scholarship application but name of my institution does not show in your’s given school list.how can i appl this application

5. Sakil molla says

I read in Prabhu Jagatbandhu college of Howrah dist. Sankrail block. But my institution name not available in the given list. So, what I do?

6. shyam sundar sarkar says

sir,ami R.K.M Brahmananda b.ed clg er student@amader stipened er online form fill up e amader clg er nam aschhe na@plz solve this problm@

7. ARABINDA GHOSH says

SIR AMI DR.B.C ROY ENGINEERING COLLEGE AR 1ST YEAR ER MECHANICAL ER STUDENT. AMAR COLLEGE ER NAM TA TO DURGAPUR MC LIST A NAI. AMI KI KORE APPLY KORBF

8. chandan barman says

sir,I am chandan barman,from gosanimari. I applied for post metric scholarship 2013-14 year, I have stadid at Dinhata college B.com 3rd year.I did not get stipend money,but friends already got the stipend. My user id WB0102146096.
    Please sir help on this regard.

9. prashanta dhally says

Respected Sir/madam,
    I have made a mistake to annual incomeon renew the post metric scholarship form 2014-15.
    The correct information are above-
    annual income is-48000
    Please update these information. i failed to update these as i lock the application form .
    My application user ID-WB0102116282
    and password- 61315
    Please sir reply to my email id

10. prashanta dhally says

Respected Sir/madam,
    I have made a mistake to enter the annual income on renew the post metric scholarship form 2014-15.
    The correct information are above
    annual income-48000
    My application user ID-WB0102116282
    and password- 61315
    Please sir reply to my email id

11. subrata ghosh says

i am subrata ghosh.
    my obc certificate no-D 1460
    my user id WB04020625990
    why i am rejected?
    i submit my form b.d.o office.

12. Manoj Kumar Gope says

Sir,Bartomane aami B.Ed course-e admission niyechi.OBC(B) category.aami scholarship-er jonnyo aabedon korte chai. Aabedon korar kotodin pore scholarship pabo?

13. sudip purakayet says

sir i passed H.S. at season 2013-14… now i am studying B.sc honors in economics at kalyani mahavidyalaya..can i apply for any scholarship?

14. TANMOY MONDAL says

Respected Sir/madam,
    I have made a mistake to enter the Institute name as well as the date of joining class and end of the session on renew the post metric scholarship form 2014-15.
    The correct information are above-
    Institute Name- The Calcutta Anglo Gujarati College
    Date of joining class- 14/07/2014
    End of Session – 01/07/2015
    My application user ID-WB04020167170
    and password- 91004.
    Please sir reply to my email id

15. Swarup Mondal says

I applied to scolarship in 2013-14 in class 12 .
    Amar sob document tik thaka sotyao akhono stipen paini . School a bolar pora bola j thaka ses hoya gacha . Porar month a pabi.

16. Tarun kumar roy says

Sir ami Birbhum district ar suri GOVT I.T.I ar 2nd year ar student. ami previous year a from fillup korechilam akhono schloarship ar taka pai ne.
    D.m office a kjoj niyechi okhane sir bolechen amar kichu jai na..ki korle schloarship ta pabo
    Plz amake help korun..
    From- Tarun kumar roy

17. Biswajit Debnath says

I have got a problem.My dist. is North 24 Parganas ,but I wrote Kolkata . Now I am reading Mrinalini Dutta Mahavidyapith but I have fillup my last institution Banamalipur Priyanath Institution at Barasat . So I want to cancel my from and want to a new form to fillup…
    Dear sir please give me a change for a newly form fillup…

18. subhash says

amar caste certificate a issuing authority aache ADM alipore but form fill up er somoy kolkata district er jonno sudhu ADM kolkata option diche… pls hlp me
    website je student helpline number ta aache seta kaj krche na jodi onno kono helpline number thake then pls ektu janaben

19. SK SAMSUL ALAM says

WHY DO NOT UPLOAD OUR COLLEGE NAME FOR O.B.C. RENEWAL SCHOLARSHIP?PLEASE UPLOAD OUR COLLEGE NAME.
    COLLEGE NAME_CHANCHAL COLLEGE.MALDA.PIN_732123
    PLEASE IFROM ME THE LAST DATE OF SCHOLARSHIP.

20. dipankar ghosh says

IFILL OBC SCHOOLAR SHIP FORM.BUT ,I MISS THE SCHOOL NAME,HOW DO I CARRECTION MY SCHOOL NAME.VERIFIED AND LOCK ARE DONEE

21. sougata sarkar says

I am a SC student. My father is a central government employee, working in the Indian Railways.Our yearly family income is 450000.Am i get scholarship?

22. ANUPAM CHANDA says

I APPLIED LAST YEAR,
    NOW IT IS TO BE RENEWED ,BUT THE PROBLEM IS IN THE MUNICIPALITY DROP DOWN MENU THERE IS NOT LISTED MY INSTITUTE NAME , I ALSO INFORMED IT TO THE OASIS AUTHORITY ,BUT DID NOT GET RESULT , WHAT TO DO NOW ,HELP IF ANY ONE CAN!!! :( :(

23. Mehebub Alam Mondal says

I appliaed for obc scholarship on 2013-14 Season.my status is verifyed by distric and sanction by state.so.everything is ok.But didn’t gate my money.why,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sir

24. DEBASHIS DAS says

apnader thokbaji kotodin cholbe. aknowledgement form beronor pore sada page dekhachhe keno. further details sada hole sekhane ki kalo kali die bhore debo?????????? sutorang uttortar ashai roilam. phone no. 8145328648

25. Barnali Barman says

Amar post matrik er 1st year scholer shiper taka paini. Sob kichu document thik thaka satteo. Abar notun kore BDO office joma diyechi. Kotodin nagad sir taka pete pari. Id- WB0102158191

26. Manoj Hira says

I am diploma holder student.I have no scholarship previous 2 years.my id is WB01020611700…shall I get this scholarship.kindly verify this status..

27. suraj kumar says

i did renewal of post matric sholarship application in proper and correct way but could not find the name of my institution when i select the block and adfter click in intitutes list.i mean,i am persuing b.tech 2nd year and read in Swami Vivekananda Institute Of Science And Technology and that is in Sonarpur.but couldn’t find the name in institutes list.please help………..

28. chiranjit barui says

sir amr onek bandhu ra taka paya gacha.abar onek bandhu paini ami o paini.taka khub darkar .onek jaigai galam kintu kichu holo na.online dakhcha verify pending.amadar gramin bank a account acha.sir plz kaba pabo bolun.

29. shankha mandal says

sir.
    I study at diploma engineering. i am sc and would apply for post metric scolarship .In what process I can applay. please say me now.

30. Sanjoy Sikder says

I have been submitted all my particulars against S/C certificate no. WB1801SC201201513 and my Registration no. 90975380; but I could not furnished all the steps regarding scholarship. There was no computer generated acknowledgement receipt made against my application. Therefore I could not furnished all the steps.

Therefore I am requesting you to first cancel my application give a chance to resubmit it.

• Sanjoy Sikder says

Therefore I am requesting you to first cancel my application and give a chance to resubmit it.

31. Sourav Giri says

Dear sir,
    I am sourav is a poor student .my father have not with me & I read in class xi ,i want to send application form of 10 th class scolarship, please tell me about scolarshipform fill up .

• ANUPAM CHANDA says

HELLO MY FRIEND!!
      IF YOU ARE LOOK FOR 10th STANDARD APPLICATION FORM THEN YOU HAVE TO CONTACT WITH YOUR INSTITUTE YOU HAVE PASSED . THIS 10th STANDARD FORM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN WEB.
      IS THAT MAKE ANY SENSE ??
      IF YOU ARE SATISFIED THEN REPLY TO THIS COMMENT !! :) :)
      ALL THE BEST !! :) :) :)

32. Subham bachar says

I’m subham bachar from 24 pgs(s), a student of ganipur high school…..
    My school ordered me to open a bank a/c in canara bank , kettopole branch, sarsuna …..
    But i want to know that if i open a bank a/c in canara bank , govindpur branch, mollargate, then I could able recieve the pre schoolership?

• ANUPAM CHANDA says

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE OPENING THE A/C, BUT BE SURE THAT THE A/C YOU OPENED IS OF THE NAME OF YOU EXACTLY !!
      SO YOU CAN OPEN YOUR A/C ANYWHERE !!

IF YOU ARE SATISFIED REPLY TO THIS COMMENT!! :) :)
      ALL THE BEST ! :) :)

33. DHARMENDRA MAHATO says

ami jharkhand theke b.tech karchi ami ki bengal ar schollarship apply korte parbo ki na ar jadi pari tabe kon time ber hay and other state parasona karle dey ki na please help me sir

34. Gobinda sarkar. Headmaster says

Sir, Gumani High School P.O Latapota .Block Mathabhanga II Dist. Coochbehar .W.B is not enlisted the school list for pre @ post matric scholarship of S/C ,S/T student for our school. Please enlisted the name of our school.

35. DULAL BOLIDA says

Sir I have forgotten my id & password how can I recover it and apply for 2nd year…….

I am student of Diploma Engineering. In howrah.
    Sir plz plz help me!!

36. kasem ali khan says

sir,amar punjub national bank a , a/c korachi..(vma chaitanyapur )brance a ……..but jakhan ami BANK datails dita jachi,,,,,,,,takhan ….ai branch dakhta pachi na….pl help me.pl

37. SHNKAR SHAW says

R/sir.
    I applied for ~ post matric scholarship on 04-09-2013, but still i dont get it can u plese check it what was the problem and when it resolved , my application id : WB0102016509. Plz check it….

38. Apurba Biswas says

My name is apurba biswas,my user id no=WB0202051042 & pass..=20785. sir please my application ta unlock kore din.

39. Tinku lakra says

Sir post matric er taka ekhon o pai ni,dist:murshidabad.amar user id WB02020653919,passward 72466..date of applied 25.12.2013.help me sir,

40. SK ANISUR RAHMAN says

Sir,i did not get my post matric scholarship.my user id is:WB030213549128. password:99265.please help me,my verify status.

41. TILKA MURMU says

I did not get my UG scholarship.My id no. is WB02020811743 & password is 38220
    please help me

42. MD MANIRUL ISLAM says

I am MD MANIRUL ISLAM from Murshidabad. I applied for post metric scholarship.I have studies at MCET,Murshidabad. sir i did not this scholarship but my friend already got the schalarship.
    user id-WB03020613997
    please sir help on this regard.

43. soumitra Halder says

sir 1 am 1st year (B.A) Amar Sc certificate karar jnno ami sab docments B.D.O Sir K Dekhiya And B.D.O Sir Er Kach Thake Singenature Niye Jama Di But 1 Year Hoiea Jai Akaono Seta S.D.O Kache Jaine Pls Sir Amar Kara Uchit My User id-WB01020447646 Date-08/11/2013

44. Rana das says

I am Rana Das from Cooch behar. I applied for post metric scolarship. I have studied at SIT, DARJEELING…
    I checked,it showed that form is veryfied by district and sanctioned by state still i did not get the stipend money bu friends already got the stipend.
    User id : WB0102202972
    Dist- DARJEELING. So please help on this regard

45. Riazul Haque says

User ID: WB03020617439
    Name: Riazul Haque
    Father’s Name: Ajijul Haque
    Applied for: Post Matric
    Date of Application: 21/09/2013

Sir, please my verify status.

46. Selim akhter says

I did not get my post metric scholarship , my application id :WB0302055963 password :77522 please help me sir,

47. BISWANATH KATARY says

sir, amar application form a tarik vul thakar jonna pura taka paina,akhan ami ki karte pari? please help me. my id no. is WB01020831720

48. Tenzing says

Sir,i’m currently studying in Delhi and i’m from Darjeeling. I haven’t received any scholarship money till now whereas my other friends did. My user id is WB0202191286. Please verify

49. Sharmistha Midday says

Sir i am 1st yr 4500 rupess ami kono money pai ni.Amke votera pora kojo nita blchilo bank tao asa ni r ami applctin o joma dia aschi er jn.

50. nilkanta mallik says

I can not pay full money sir.i pay 6500 ruppes only . I am 1st year engieering student..
    my id is wB010203380.
    Please help me sir.
    VAriyfy my id no . Sir.

51. PULAK MONDAL says

Sir , i am from Barasat(north 24 pgs). . .user id=WB01020164569. . .will i get this scholarship ??kindly plz verify my status. . . .

52. Sumit Rajak says

Ami jharkhand theke b.tech korchi ar amar tuitiont fee holo Rs.50000 kintu ami matro Rs.12500 peyechi. Please help me

53. PULAK MONDAL says

Sir, i am 4th year student of B.Tech(8th semester). .i can not pay the 8th sem fees due to some finantial problem at my house.If i get this scholarship earlyer, i will be very helpful & can submit the fees as soon as possible. .so it is my earnest request to verify my status. . . .

54. Alamgir shaikh says

ami 2012 te application kore chilam kintu taka paoya gelo na keno ? amar session chilo 2010-2013. ami OBC 2013 te apply kore chilam tao taka ta A/C alo na, paoya gelo na .jara pache tara pete thakche ata keno ?

55. subhajit sardar says

sir,aami ba 3year student ,obc-b,application id-WB04020174689,taka ki diya hocha r dila kaba pata pari janala valo hoy?

56. Dipakpatra says

I apply for post matric scholarship,but i d’nt receive money in my account,plz tell me when belance transfer in my account.

57. montajul kazi says

to the sir i am montjul kazi .vill chandpur po balichaturi ps shyampur howrah.pin 711315. pls help me madrasa.

58. sudip kumar mondal says

Ami amar acknowledgement card ta haria falachi.Ami jodi taka tulta jai tahola amar ki korta hoba.

59. SK SALMAN says

WB03020733401 Application is verified by district and sanctioned by state.,,I AM FROM BURDWAN DISTRICT ,,WHEN I GET MY SCHOLARSHIP,,,

60. Palash Biswas says

sir ami north 24 parganas theke amar status ekhon ‘application is verified and sactioned by state’ tahole taka kobe pabo?

61. Nitesh Roy says

Sir,Ami polytechnic college e 1st yr e pori.Ami obc scholarship er koto taka pabo ar kobe pabo plz tell me.

62. motin tarafdar says

I am obc student studding from KISSAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Haryana.
    I am an applicant of obc post matric scholarship of2013-14. My quary is, how & when I will get that scholarship?

63. Sudipta Halder says

Ami akhn b.sc. Part-2 ar student. Amader 1st year ar exam voter jonno pichiye jaoyai result o derite out hoyeche. 2nd january, 2014 amader 1st year ar marksheet peyechi. Nd admission 6th jan. But 31st december e scholership ar form submit korar last date chilo. Date ta ki r o extend kora hobe? R jodi ta na hoi tahole ki ai year a amra scholership pabo na?? Plz reply..

64. Bidyut says

Sir, Ami online form fillup korte chaichhi,kintu student’s log in korte gelei chosen server dekhiye page khulchhe na.ki kori?

65. Biplob naskar says

sir’

• joy das says

I cannot download input form please send me a form my e-mail i will download
      vill- patnour p.o patnour .p.s Karandihhi

66. Sk sofiulla says

Sir,OBC post matric scholarship form je district-a institute sekhanei submit korte hobe ?na ki je district-a bari sekhaner b.d.o office-a jama dite hobe?

67. Kishore kr majumder says

Last date of Sc/st /obc scholarship form fillup is 15/12/2013 . But the day is sunday . May the date would be extended ?

68. PAPPU KUMAR KEWAT says

Sir mera naam pappu kumar kewat hai ….mujhe ek baar scholarship mil chuka hai ..ab mujhe online form bharna hai …bataiye form kaise bhare …..plz HELP ME

69. Satya majhi says

aamar bari Bankura jela te,
    aami DHERADUN (U.K) B sc – IT 1st year er student aamar SC and BPL card aache aami ki scholarship pete pari ?
    aar jodi paai tahole ki korte hobe?
    aar peye gele aamar tution fee and hostel fee dite parbo aar noi le hoito BABA er ektu kosto hobe..
    please sir help me sir
    plz sir answer me.

70. Rahul Sah says

sir aami Rahul sah bolchi…sir aami obc scholarship form online register korbo…sir aami hs west bengal thike korechi..laikn aami ekhon grajuation orissa te korchi sir ki vaabe scholarship from filaap karbo…sir plz answer deben…

• Titu golder says

sir,ami amar scholarship forme stape1 e photo upload korte parini. satmp size photo bosiya diyachi. kono problem hobenato sir?

71. malay majumder says

Sir ami Tentative date of end of session bhul diyechi. Ki kore ata change korbo kindly bolle chiri kritaggo thakbo. Amar sob documents thakteo ki ami pabona. Pele amar study kharoc ta chole jeto.