West Bengal Primary Teachers Recruitment Rules

West Bengal Primary Teachers Recruitment Rules along with all Amendments, Corrigendum and Modification in Chronological order with download link of each G.O. / Notification / Memo Nos.

Here is the West Bengal Primary Teachers Recruitment Rules along with all amendments, corrigendum and modification in chronological order is presented below with download link of each.

W.B. Primary Teachers Recruitment Rules (No. 57-SE(Pry)/10R-1/91 dated 15.01.2002)

Download No. 57-SE dated 15.01.02

First Amendment (No. 1261-SE(Pry)/10M-16/2003 dated 16.12.2005)

Qualification in Selection and Appointment Section is modified.

Reservation while Calling names from the Employment Exchange in 1:10 basis.

Download No. 1261-SE dated 16.12.05

Second Amendment (No. 106-SE(Pry)/(P) 4A-38/07 dated 28.01.2008)

Substitution of Rule regarding Appointment on Compassionate Ground.

Download No. 106-SE dated 28.02.08

Corrigendum (No. 207-SE(P)/4A-38/07 dated 20.02.2008)

Change in No. of Second Amendment

Download No. 207-SE dated 20.02.08

Draft Amendment (No. 111-SE(Pry)/10M-6/2009 dated 16.02.2009)

Substitution of Rules regarding Qualification
Substitution of Rule regarding Publication of Employment Notification
Substitution of Rule regarding Fee for Application

Insertion of Rule regarding Training on Deputation

Download No. 111-SE dated 16.02.09

Second Draft Amendment (No. 269-SE(P)/10M-06/2009 dated 19.05.2009)

Modification in Family Pension
Modification in rule of Appointment on Compassionate Ground for Aided Non-Govt. Schools.

Download No. 269-SE dated 19.05.09

Implementation of Second Draft Amendment (No. 331-SE(P)/10M-06/2009 dated 26.06.2009)

Download No. 331-SE dated 26.06.09

Third Amendment (No. 383-SE(P)/10M-06/2009 dated 24.07.2009)

Revision of Marks in Selection Procedures

Download No. 383-SE dated 24.07.09

Draft Amendment (No. 1130-SE(L)PL-5S-516/2009 dated 29.08.2011)

Revision in Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes Panel

Download No. 1130-SE dated 29.08.11

Draft Amendment (No. 829-SE(P)/P/10M-6/09(Pt) dated 21.12.2011)

Revision in Educational Qualification, Publication of employment notification, Procedure of Selection.

Download No. 829-SE dated 21.12.11

Amendment (No. 285-SE(EE)/P/10M-6/09(Pt) dated 24.07.2012)

Download No. 285-SE dated 24.07.12

Further Reading:-

1. Appointment Notification for Primary Teachers
  2. Revised Appointment Notification for Primary Teachers
  3. Revised Notification of Primary Teachers i.r.o. Supreme Court
  4. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Selection of Primary School Teachers
  5. Grant of Age Relaxation by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India

Income Tax Calculator 2014-15

Download our New Income Tax Calculator (2014-15) under Tools section.

Comments

1. Nita Tamang says

I did primary teachers training in 2005-06. i have no 50% marks in Higher seconday but i have I passed graduate in pass division . I enquire in the primary school teachers training office Darjeeling they told me that if you have no 50 % marks in H.S u have to again appear H.S in order to get 50 % marks although u are graduate. I enquire with employment officer and DI of Darjeeling they are also say ing the same thing . But as per the West Bengal Primay scheeol teachers Recutment rules 2014 it is said if u have paseed graduate you dont have to appear H.S in order to get 50 %.

i m totally confused, Could you plz enlighten me whether i have to apppear H.S again or not ?

your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly aoppreciated

2. SUPRIYA DAS says

SIR I HAVE BEEN WORKING AS A PRIMARY TEACHER FOR 3 YEARS.NOW, I PASSED S.S.C IN THIS YEAR & FINALLY SELECTED.I SEAT FOR THE EXAM WITHOUT TAKING NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE.HENCE, HOW I RESIGN FROM THE PRIMARY JOB TO JOIN MY NEW JOB?IS THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY TO JOIN MY NEW JOB & THEN RESIGN FROM MY OLDER JOB TAKING ‘WITHOUT LEAVE’(IF ANY POSSIBILITY)? SIR PLEASE ADVICE……………………………………………………………………….

3. ARITRA says

Is it possible that one candidate who has picked up a form from one district, can he/she apply to another district with that form (except the district from which he/she has picked up the form)???

4. ASIT BARAN MANNA ,17 OCT.2O12 says

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT RULES AND REGULATION FOR THE POST OF PRIMARY TEACHER OF WEST BENGAL BOARD.

5. MOUSUMI DAS says

ami 2005-2006 er candidate. 2011 te bridge course complete korechi. amar question holo amader recruitment er khobor ki? tao kobe nagad amader recruitment hote pare?

6. JOYDEV MONDAL says

Primary teacherRecruitment 2009 te anek HELD OVER candidateder main pannel e name thaka satyeo niyog holona ! DPSC der ke adhikar diyeche? oder suspension rakhar.

7. JOYDEV MONDAL says

Gov. declear koreche pry.teacher recruitment 2012 te 27 thousands (approx.) niyog habe. At present PTTI+D.ED 17 thousands (approx.)habe tabu o baki thakche 10thousands. Ei 10 thousands non traiend nik,tahole kono problem habe na. ta na hole PTTI +D.ED ra andalon korbe,Hicourt kobe ,samsai porbe GOV. ofWB. Trainer nile general ra andolon korte parbena , karan NCTE rule a ache. ami ekjan class eight pass nagarik. Asnkho Dhanoyabad..

8. JOYDEV MONDAL says

Education ministerBARTYA BASU k amar request prymari teacher recruitment 2012 te atfirst all PTTI+D.EL.ED. ke niyog kore tarpar only HS 50% pass candidate ke niyog korle apnader&janaganer mangal habe. thanks….

• dc says

keno re vai……….???????tui ki ekai chakri korbi…..r amra korbo na………….tora eka korlei ki jonogoner kalnyan hobe??sabai ke niyog korte hobe tora + amra……..

9. JOYDEV MONDAL says

paschim medinipur DPSC er Recruitment 2009 er HELD over clear korar sad ichha nei mone hochhe?

10. Asis nayak says

i am a student request you please send the primary requierment procedure.kindly accept my request
    i am passed the m.p exam in 2007.

11. mihir pal says

sir i , completed my Bridge course on 2012. but result not declared. Can I get advantage for recruitment of Primary teacher.

12. suman khan says

I’m a student of class B.A part-2 ENG(hons).I’ve passed the H.s exam with 71% in 2012.Can I seat at primary teacher’s exam of 2012.In which month this exam’s form should publish?

13. SOUMEN MANDAL says

Dear sir,
    I am a B.Sc ( bio , 1st division ) passed candidate want to take exam for primary teachers exam .Can I seat for the Exam .

14. Rajkumar Ghoshal says

Respect sir, I have 70% in secondary exam & 44% in HS.Am i able to appear for primary teacher requirement exam for 2012?

15. Rupam says

Respected Sir, I am a primary teacher under DPSC Bardhaman since 2010. I have scored 49 % in HS in the year 1988 in science stream. I have also done my graduation from bardhaman university and DME from Air force. Is it mandatory for me to undergo some course for upgradation of my HS marks. pl reply

16. sam seth says

Sir, I am a primary teacher and was appointed to this assignment since 15.03.2010. The new notification regarding the upgradation of HS marks or qualification of Pry. teachers is totally uncomprehendable. According to the notice, I have below 50% in HS exam. But as I belong to S.C. category and have more than 47% will I have to upgrade my exam marks in HS?
    Please help me out of this problem.

17. Aniket Bhattacherjee says

Hello sir,
    I am a primary teacher joined on 25th of january 2012 (under probation) in Kolkata . Can I avail all kind of leaves given by Kolkata primary School Council . If not then from which date I can avail it.
    Thanks in advance….

18. anish baiday says

I copleated h.s exam in nabya shiksha parishad board. Can i suitable person to sit new primary exam 2012.

please answer very soon…

19. anish baiday says

20. bappida says

USHA MANDAL

SUBJECT– BENGALI (PASS)

CATEGORY–SC

PRESENT SCHOOL – NUTANDANGA HIGH SCHOOL.PS-FARIDPUR.BURDWAN.

WANT MUTUAL TRANSFER – NEAR SONARPUR TO 30Km ,DIMOND HARBAR , CANNING ,BHANGOR , AND ANY WHERE IN KOLKATA DISTRICT.

21. Debarghya says

Sir, i want to know that is bengali a compulsory language or i can apply in hindi language? Bcz i do have in prob in writting bengali.

22. Manojit Das says

Sir, I am Manojit Das. I am a student of BCA(H) 2nd year. I want to know about RULES and REGULATION for the post of primary teacher in West Bengal. Please sent rules and regulation in my e.mail.

23. AMAR HALDER says

I AM AMAR HALDER .HOW MARKES TO NEED HS FOR APPLY PRIMARY TEACHER IN WEST BENGAL. I AM SC CANDIATE. THANKYOU….

24. Ujjwal chowdhury says

Sir, I Ujjwal Chowdhury have a query. I am an asst. Teacher under jhantipahari circle in Bankura, i just want to know will we be paid the HS scale. And what will be the scale then plz answer sir.

25. prabir roy says

sir,i am prabir roy i want know, i am 10+2 pass from west bengal state council of vocational education &traning with 80% marks i will do apply primary teacher that is possiable pls sir help .

26. kalyan dey says

I want to know about primary teacher recruitment process. Is there any marks to the B.ed degree of a particular subject(sanskrit) in interview of primary teacher recruitment?

27. Asit Baran Pal says

An Order has been published for the payment of 50% arrears (ROPA- 09, 3rd Inlst.)of the whole time approved teaching & non-teaching employee. Vied No.-413 SE(P&B)/SB-19/2009 ( Pt.1) dated-18.11.2011.

28. Anonymous says

Dear Sir, Husband-wife both are pry. Teachers in the same circle.they will retire very soon.Will they open only one joint pension account and take their pension from the same account? will one person receive pension & also family pension from the said account(after death husband or wife)?
    – Asit Baran Pal,Mirzapur J.B.School.