CODE OF CONDUCT
You shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, or that interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that infringes another person or entity’s copyright, trademark, right of publicity or other personal or proprietary right or violates any applicable law;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from any person;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as posting Communications that are unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme; or
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about users of the Site.