News related to West Bengal Government Acts, Bills, Rules, Orders, Circulars, Notifications, Court Decisions, DA, Holiday, Leave etc.
- 10% Dearness Allowance for West Bengal Govt. Employees
West Bengal Chief Minister Ms Mamata Banerjee on Friday held a meeting with the federation of Government employees at Netaji Indoor Stadium and announced 10% DA to government employees.
- Status of Digitisation of Ration Card in West Bengal
91 lakh bogus ration cards have been cancelled. The digitisation of ration cards has touched the figure of 7.80 crores – an unprecedented success.
- Felicitation Programme for Toppers of Madhyamik and HS Exam
All toppers upto 10th rank in Madhyamik Pariksha and Higher Secondary Examination, 2015 are requested to attend Felicitation Programme on 04.06.2015 at Town Hall near Calcutta High Court.
- Result published by WBSCVET, 2015
Provisional Results of Higher Secondary (Vocational), 2015 have been published with a view to provide immediate information to the examinees . These can not be treated as original Mark Sheets.
- West Bengal Government Administrative Calendar, 2015
Administrative Calender, 2015 of the Govt. of West Bengal is expected to be a very useful management tool for planning, implementation, performance, monitoring and service delivery.
- Highlights of Union Budget 2015-16
States to be equal partners in economic growth; move to making India cashless society; social sector programmes to continue. Some of the challenges are: poor agricultural income, decline in manufacturing; and the need for fiscal discipline.
- Highlights of Union Budget 2014-15 for Individuals
Income tax exemption limit raised by Rs 50,000 to Rs 2.5 lakh and for senior citizens to Rs 3 lakh. Exemption limit for investment in financial instruments under 80C raised to Rs 1.5 lakh from Rs 1 lakh.
- West Bengal Government Administrative Calendar, 2014
Administrative Calendar, 2014 of the Govt. of West Bengal is expected to be a very useful management tool for planning, implementation, performance, monitoring and service delivery.
- Land Acquisition Rehabilitation and Resettlement Bill 2013
The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Bill 2013, received assent of the President of India on 27 September 2013. The bill has now become law.
- List of Teachers Nominated for Siksharatna 2013 Award
Government of West Bengal has decided to award Shiksha Ratna to 100 teachers from the State. The List comprising of Primary, Secondary and Madrasah Teachers is published.
- Puja Bonus/ Salary Advance enhanced for West Bengal Govt. Employees
Puja Bonus for the West Bengal Govt. Employees drawing salary less than Rs. 22,000/- p.m. enhanced to Rs. 2,600/- p.m. Salary Advance for the employees drawing salary greater than Rs. 22,000/- less than Rs. 30,000/- p.m. enhanced to Rs. 1000/-
- Madhyamik Test Exam Routine 2013 for External Candidates
Test Examination 2013, preparatory to Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination), 2014 for External Candidates on and from 19th August, 2013 as per following programme. Examinees will collect their Registration Certificate on 8th August, 2013.
- Distribution of Registration Form of Secondary Examination
Blank Registration Forms for the students reading in class IX of 2013 etc. will be distributed through the Board’s Camp Offices on 31st July, 2013 instead of 25th July, 2013. The date of conducting camp offices is rescheduled due to the Panchayet General Election, 2013.
- Public Notice issued by 14th Finance Commission
The Fourteenth Finance Commission has been constituted in pursuance of the provisions of the Constitution of India by the President under the Chairmanship of Dr. Y. V. Reddy, vide a Notification dated 02.01.2013.
- No Leave would be Granted on Strike Days by State Government
Wide publicity may be made through miking at the local level that forcible stoppage of normal life has been held illegal by honourable High Court.