As per West Bengal School Service Commission (Mutual Transfer) Rules, 2012, School Teachers who wants mutual transfer are to submit a joint application to School Service Commission. Upon receipt of such application Commission may recommend the name of the candidates seeking mutual transfer to the School authority. The School authority issue transfer order to the School teachers. Joining upon the relieving School Teacher, the relieved Teacher must join within 3 (three) days to the new place of posting. These are the main features of Mutual Transfer Policy, what the School Teachers are looking forward from the Department of Education to be published.
- NCTE Recognized D.El.Ed. Institutes for Session, 2018-2020
- List of Beneficiary Schools for Library Grant, 2014-15
- List of Primary Teachers' Training Institutes in West Bengal
- West Bengal School Service Commission (General Transfer, Transfer on Special Grounds and Reallocation) Rules, 2015
- Admission to 2 Years D.El.Ed Course, 2014-16