Question Answer Archive Part – I

Published in Knowledge Base. Tags: .

Update: Question Answer Archive Part – II

Sl Question Answer
1 How could I know my GPF account details at this site Still there is no provision for checking of GPF account details online. You will get it yearly through your DDO. However regarding any missing credits or anomalies you can visit the Accountant General Office at Kiran Shankar Roy Road with your GPF A/c no.
2 Whether there is any provision for WB govt employee to have mutual transfer? If possible then pls tell me in which ground it will be possible? I ll remain grateful to you. Thank You.From
Tuhin Mohanta
I & W Dte.
As far as my knowledge goes, there is no instance of mutual transfer in West Bengal Service Rules and also there is no Govt. order regarding the same.
However two S.A.E.s can apply through proper channel to the Addl. Chief Engineer for mutual transfer.
Addl. Chief Engineer may issue transfer order if both of them have not served previously to their desired place of posting, at least during the preceding five years.
If both the husband and wife are Govt. employees, effort should be made to keep them in the same place as far as practicable or in places where they may serve without being separated.
3 I am a MO (medical officer) posted at BPHC (block primary health centre)at Birbhum district from 01.06.2011. There are only TWO doctor’s quarters. There is another MO and a BMOH (block medical officer of health) residing in those two doctor’s quarters. I start residing in a spayer room of other MO with his permission and drawing HRA. I posted as vice of existing BMOH. In month of july, 2011, another MO take charge of BMOH in place of our existing-BMOH, as existing BMOH went for his higher study. New BMOH is from local area (15 km away from hospital). He does not want to take quarter and want to draw HRA; and he want to allot the ex-BMOH’s quarter to me. But I and other MO has no problem in sharing a quarter; and we want new BMOH stay with us in hospital premises. Also as far I know, BMOH must stay in hospital premises.
My question is: Q.1) Whether residential quarter is mandatory in West Bengal Govt service if quarter is available?, Q.2) Whether BMOH can allot EX-BMOH’s quarter in my name without my wish as I am posted in VICE of Ex-BMOH?. Q.3) Whether new BMOH can stay in his home 15 km away from hospital?
If a quarter is an ear marked quarter for BMOH, then the new BMOH must occupy his quarter. No MO or VICE can occupy the same until written order of the competent authority.Q2.
No. He cannot. You have every right not to stay at BMOH quarter. You may opt for rented accommodation also within 8 km radius of your head quarter.Q3.
Please go through the following rules:-WBSR – I, Rule 29
Headquarters terra definedThe headquarters of a Government employee shall be in such place as the Head of a Department may prescribe and are in the absence of any orders to the contrary, the station where the records of his office are kept.WBSR – I, Rule 29A
Obligation to stay at Head-quarterA Government employee should ordinarily reside at the Headquarters of the Station to which he is for the time being posted. He may, however, be permitted by the head of his office, for sufficient reasons, such as difficulties in securing accommodation at headquarters and for other good reasons, to reside outside his headquarters, provided that his normal official duties do not suffer thereby. In such cases, however, the Government employee concerned shall intimate in writing his place of residence to the head of his office, who may however, require him to stay at his headquarters at any time and for any period if it is considered necessary in public interest.P.S. You are also VICE of new BMOH.
4 Is there any rule or order in WB about the transfer policy for husband/ wife when both of them are working? husband is working in transferable govt service and wife is working in non transferable govt aided school. No, there is no such govt. order. However the transfer policy may vary department wise. Department considers carefully such that husband and wife, when both of them are govt. employee, serve without being separated. Head of the department issues such type of transfer orders.
5 can I have treasury order for availing travelling concession on behalf of CL While on leave an employee may avail travel concession once in a year.
As per WBSR Rule 167, Casual leave is not recognized as leave.
Hence travel concession is not generally granted in case of CL. It is applicable for EL/ HPL.
Do you want related TR Form?P.S. For Central Govt. Employees LTC is also applicable for CL.
6 I am a male state Govt. employee have changed my surname it has been recorded officially. My deceased fathers surname is recorded as previous in the service book. As it is being difference with me and odd looking also. May I change it, if my father has change in his life time by affidavit? No you cannot change surname of deceased person.
7 Whether third instalment of arrear of ropa 2008 will be transferred in gpf account of the concerned employee? no. not at all. the arrear will be paid in Sept/ Oct 2011 as usual like previous two instalments.
8 I joined in wb govt. service on 30-07-2010 as a veterinary officer. i got my GPF a/c number on july-2011.hence i want to contribute to GPF from my salary. from when i can do this? do i have to pay arrear GPF from march-2011? Please help. you should immediately start your subscription in GPF fund. so, from the next pay bill you start deduction a minimum of 6% of (Basic Pay and Grade Pay). However a higher value is recommended.
No. there is no way to pay arrear in GPF fund.
9 Hello sir. I have a quarry. Please inform me whether it is mandatory to have the available ear marked quarter for Judicial Department. If a Judicial Officer wants to have House rent allowance instead of staying in Govt quarter, can he claim it? Thanks.Please mail me at som.bindas@yahoo.com. Thx from Somnath Das. It is mandatory to occupy the ear marked quarter allotted to the officer. However if the quarter is not habitable, there are rules regarding deduction of HRA.
10 I am a male state Govt. employee have changed my surname it has been recorded officially. My deceased fathers surname is recorded as previous in the service book. As it is being difference with me and odd looking also so my father changed his surname by executing an affidavit, copy of the same is available after his death. Under this circumstance may I use his changed surname (which is same to me) in the official papers where necessary. (it occurs after my execution). Yes. Apply to your head of office with two witnesses from the same office with prescribed form for changing surname of your deceased father furnishing the true copy of affidavit.1. Whatever be the name in service book is to be written in single comprehensive form.
2. Furnish the document where the surname of father is changed to the DDO for necessary update in service book.
3. If the DDO or Head of the Office is satisfied with the document he /she will update and enclose the true copy of the document with the service book.
11 We are RNTCP staff, worked in W.B. more than 13 years(STS,STLS,LT,THV). A file made (ABRNTCPEA/HTB/165-2010) for our regularisation. But this file returned from WRITERS building on 10.6.11 (P(5)11/422). Do you tell me about this file& what is our future? Do you tell me about the future of RNTCP STAFF who are worked for more than 13 years? District Health & Family Welfare Samiti recruited staffs for RNTCP purely on contract basis. This programme is now entered into its second phase to achieve TB control in longer term. Any immediate action/ plan of the Govt. are not known regarding the future of RNTCP staffs. Probably this will be continued for more phases.
12 Hi. Please help me. After preparation of an arrear bill of W.B.S.(ROPA)2009 in respect of retired person it was sent to kalna treasury on 20th June but the said treasury refused the bill as they deal with the pay bill from 20th every month and requested to submit the same on August. On 1st August the said bill was resent but the said treasury denied to accept the bill. The Treasury Officer said that the last date to submit the bill was 31st july. May I have any Government order regarding this and is there any way to pass the bill? Thanking you. Regards. As per Finance Department Pension Branch Memo No. 200-F(Pen) and 201-F(Pen) dated 25/02/2011, pensioners shall not get any arrears during the period from 01/01/2006 to 31/03/2008. And for the period from 01/04/2008 to 31/03/2009 pensioners shall get arrear in 8 installments beginning with monthly pension from 1st August, 2009 and the arrear payment should be completed by 31/03/2010.
So, in your case it may not be possible to pass the bill.
13 My wife is an asst. teacher of secondary school. She has got an accident on january 2010 and applied for special leave in derozio bhaban, saltlake, sector2. But still now no letters have come to her or school authority though she has visited the officer in charge two/three times. what should we do now? Hello Mr. Nayak,
Sorry to hear about the accident. Has she got full pay during the period of absence from her duty? if yes then what do you want from the authority? a leave sanction order? i hope the absence was not without pay. How long was the absence? There are different types of leaves she can avail for the period. Please let me know the details. Also please visit the following link: https://wbxpress.com/leave-rules/
14 When a govt. employee suspended? Every public servant is bound to observe certain rules of conduct and discipline in the discharge of his/ her official duties. Failures to observe the rules and regulations amounts to misconduct. Service rules provide for disciplinary action against a Government servant for acts of misconduct. The West Bengal Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1971 govern the disciplinary action against the employees of West Bengal Government. Click
15 Hello Sir,
How many days of C.L. for this year 2010-2011 ? Is there 14 C.L. or 13?
Our school has declared 13 C.L. for this year, because this Academic year is 11 months. Please inform with G.O. & details.
13 days as per Circular No. S/104 dated 07.08.2009.
16 Dear Sir,
I am an assistant teacher of a High Mdrasah (H.S.). I have joined to this Madrasah on 26/08/2010, in Honours Post by MSC. Before this I was an assistant teacher of a High School in pass vacancy. There I joined on 29/09/2008 by SSC. Now I want to know (i) will my service continue from there ? (ii) can I get previous increment ? (iii) how G.P.F. will deduct though I have not paid from Aug’10 to July’2011 ? (iv) am I able to sit for next SSC exam. ?
Your service will be continued if you able to collect following documents from your past school by appropriate authority and submit the same to the new employer.
1. Work Experience Certificate.
2. No Objection Certificate.
3. Last Pay Certificate.
You are eligible to get previous increments accordingly.
I think you do not have GPF A/c still now. This is a bad not to have GPF A/c for more than 1 year of service. It must be opened within a year and start subscription accordingly. So better you start your subscription at earliest, possibly from this month.
If you already have a GPF A/c and you have intermittent subscription then the case is a bit complicated. Please let me know whether you have GPF A/c or not. So that I can assist you further.
You can not appear for SSC within 3 years.
If your qualification is added then for the next level you can surely appear for the same. No problem.
17 I am a Primary Teacher, I have enjoying Maternity Leave, I want to know that is there any Government Order for Primary Teachers for Maternity Leave. If yes, kindly say that how can I get this? A female Primary Teacher or Non Teaching Employee may be granted maternity leave on full average pay for a period of 180 days from the date of its commencement vide No. 573-SE dated 15.09.2011.
18 Dear Sir,
I have above 50% marks in Master Degree level, but bellow 50% in Honours Degree. Am I eligible for sub inspector of school as recently been advertised through WBPSC?
Yours faithfully,
Debojit Sarkar.
No. The essential qualification is Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with at least 50% marks in Honours Degree.
19 Am I eligible for appearance in SSC exam for Recruitment of assistant teacher with above 50% marks in M.Sc., but not in B.Sc? Yes. With M.Sc marks you are eligible.
20 How many half pay leaves are available for an assistant teacher in a government aided school? What are the grounds to enjoy the leaves? A teacher shall be entitled to Half Pay Leave for 20 days in each completed year of service. The leave may be granted on production of certificate from a qualified registered medical practitioner or on private affairs.
21 Has the order regarding bonus and 50% of the third instalment of arrear of ROPA’09 been published? if yes can you please upload it then? Here is the link.
22 I am a Data Entry Operator posted at Nanna Block Primary Health Centre, Barrackpore-I Block as a contractual employee under National Rural Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal, I am enjoying Maternity Leave (135 days as per old government order), I want to know that is there any new Government Order of 180 days Maternity Leave for Female contractual employee under Health Department. If yes, kindly say that how can I get this? Sir, is there any Government Order for NRHM Employee? Enhancement of Maternity Leave.
23 Sir,I am a Data Entry Operator posted at Nanna Block Primary Health Centre, Barrackpore-I Block as a contractual employee under National Rural Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal. My appointing authority BMOH, sanctioned the Maternity Leave for 4&1/2 months for the NRHM Employees vide GO No-7844-F Dt-Kolkata, the 17th October 2008 & CMOH Memo no-CMOH/CIRCULAR-110/2008/4735(43) Dt-11.12.2008after words it has been sanctioned 6(six) months maternity leave for regular Govt employees vide Go No-1146-F(P) Dt-Kolkata 14th Februar,2011but the NRHM staffs deprived to avail the enhanced period of maternity leave. but we are in the dark in respect of enhancement of maternity leave for six months up till now. sir kindly say that 180 days Maternity leave can I get same order of vide Go No-1146-F(P) Dt-Kolkata 14th February, 2011 A maximum of 180 days of Maternity Leave declared in this order for State Govt. Employees. Accordingly subsequent orders published for different departments of Govt./ Govt. Aided Organizations. However no such order from Health and Welfare Department has yet been published. So, at present you enjoy only 135 days of maternity leave, thereafter you may get additional 45 days during lactating period. Relevant order should be published in due course.
24 Sir,
i have enrolled me and my wife in W.B. health scheme 2008 but at that time my daughter was not born now she is 8 months old. my question is that how could i enroll the name of my baby and pl. provide me the necessary rules and forms.
Enrollment under Health Scheme is extended upto 31.03.2012. Within this time you can apply in plain paper furnishing necessary documents (birth certificate) for inclusion of name of your daughter as beneficiary to the DDO.
25 How could i know my GPF account details & which site? DDO should send requisition for annual GPF account statement for the employees working under his charge, direct to the Office of the Accountant General (A&E), West Bengal, 8, Kiran Sankar Roy Road, GI Press Building, Kolkata – 700 001 latest by 30th June every year. Know more from here. There is no site at present to provide account status online.
26 I am a High School teacher. I am going to take maternity leave very soon. Whether I can affix Puja Vacation with my Maternity Leave? For the State Govt. Employee Maternity Leave may be combined with leave of any other kind incl. Commuted Leave up to one year without production of medical certificate as per G.O. No. 2658-F, dated 01.03.2002. (Rule 199 of WBSR – I).
For High School Teachers also, I guess, this rule is same.
27 While checking service book of an employee for retirement, if it is found that any previous signature of Head of Office is missing while entering his transfer, what can be done for rectification? While an employee is transferred, up to date entries is to be made in the service book and is also transferred to the head of the office of the new place of posting. As such the service is to be verified by the head of the office up to the date of last pay drawn from his office. If the signature found missing then it should be returned back to the previous office for necessary rectification.
28 Whether it is mandatory to file related documents for filling application for non refundable advance from G.P.F for the purpose of addition and alteration of dwelling house or any other purpose? DDO may ask for documents for authenticity of the purpose of non-refundable advance. In this case the papers of ownership of the house may be sought for. So, this is entirely up to the satisfaction of DDO.
29 One group D lady staff expired leaving behind her only son aged 25 years and 5 married daughters. Her husband already expired. Please tell me how can the family members specially her son can get the money of leave encashment or leave salary. Do you think that Govt should think for a nomination facility of Leave salary like G.P.F or Gratuity? One group D lady staff expired leaving behind her only son aged 25 years and 5 married daughters. Her husband already expired. Please tell me how can the family members specially her son can get the money of leave encashment or leave salary. Do you think that Govt should think for a nomination facility of Leave salary like G.P.F or Gratuity? As per Rule 168B of WBSR – I, in case of a Government employee dies while in service, the Cash equivalent of the Leave salary shall be paid to the following persons:
i) Wife in the case of a male officer
ii) Husband in the case of female officer
iii) Minor sons including adopted sons
iv) Unmarried minor daughters including adopted daughters
v) Dependent parents
Also Cash equivalent of Leave salary shall not be payable to more than one member of the deceased Government employee’s family at the same time.
If there is none in the family mentioned above, the amount may be paid against succession certificate subject to the approval of Finance Department.
So, this case is a critical one and need the treatment of Finance Department.
30 A govt employee retired since 17 yrs has expired leaving behind his wife. he has last drawn an amt of Rs 10139/- as basic pension.pl let me know the amt of basic family pension his widow is entitled to draw. kindly quote the G.O. Family Pension shall be calculated as 30% of basic pay last drawn. Please provide me the pay of the employee for necy. calculation.
31 Sir, We are regular employees (Pharmacist) of Dept. of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of West Bengal. As we are emergency staffs for O.P.D (out Patient Department). We can not avail some Govt. Holidays on those days & against that we get ccl for that Govt. holidays Please let us Know the list of Govt. holidays against which we can get the ccl. My others question is (i) What is ccl(II)What is the rule to avail ccl? Is there any list of ccl? CCL (Compensatory Casual Leave) is mentioned in Appendix 10 of West Bengal Service Rule. There is no order related to availing CCL.
If an employee has to work in Govt. holiday with the written order of the head of the office then CCL may be granted by the Head of the office for that particular day.
32 Sir, I am Laxman Basfore Gr-D Employee under Health & family Welfare dept. Govt. of West Bengal, My father was working under West Bengal N.V.F retired 2004, My father not traceable 2 yrs ago, I lodged a Missing Dairy to the concerning Police Station so I beg to acknowledge weather I am entitled to get the pension in favor of my father Ram lal Basfore, so Sir, Please Send Me order copy. As per finance order No. 4671-F dated 14.05.90, if an employee is missing while in service or after retirement, for more than one year, then the administrative department may approve family pension.
33 Sir,
I have cleared School service exam. in 2002 in Hons./PG category but due to some clerical mistake by S.S.C and subsequent order by Hon’ble High Court, i am working in pass vacancy still now. In my approval it is clearly written that I have selected for PG category and my qualification as M.Sc. My question is that can I appear for the post of Assistant headmaster in the same school?
If appointment in a post is found erroneous, it shall be regulated in general or special order issued by the appropriate authority on behalf of the Governor. What are the decisions taken by the Hon’ble High Court in your case?
34 please give me the guide books name to help me working as a Executive Engineer in P.W.D. office. The following books almost complete the necessity.
(i) Drawing and Disbursing Officer’s Manual by Pasupati Ghosh (B.M. Publishers)
(ii) Enumeration, Exploration, Exempla of P.W. Accounts Rules & Procedures Part – I, A Hand Book for the Guidance of Divisional Accounts Officers and Divisional Accountants (Published by the Cultural Forum of The West Bengal Divisional Accounts Officers and Divisional Accountants Association)
(iii) Enumeration, Exploration, Exempla of Establishments Matters Part – II, A Hand Book for the Guidance of Divisional Accounts Officers and Divisional Accountants (Published by the Cultural Forum of The West Bengal Divisional Accounts Officers and Divisional Accountants Association)
35 My sister has done B.A(pass course).now she is doing M.A(Sanskrit)from burdwan (distance). I will be highly obliged if get to know what are her prospect for S.S.C examination At present she can appear for Assistant Teacher in SSC in Pass Category. After completion of M.A, she can appear for PG Category. At present B.Ed is not compulsory, but after 2014 it may be compulsory.
36 Sir,
I am a beneficiary under the west Bengal Heath Scheme 2009. Recently my wife treated at empanelled Nursing Home under the scheme as indoor patient. At the time of discharging the patient all dues including medicine have been paid to the N. home authority. But the Nursing Home Authority is not handing over the treatment charges bill and form “D” along with date wise break up according to rules No-12 para 3(e) of the said scheme for reimbursement of claim. I have requested them verbally in several times to follow the same properly, but they are ignoring it every time. Under the circumstances what shall I do? Plz. proper guidance is solicited in this respect.
As per Rule 14.1 of Agreement of West Bengal Health Scheme 2008, “All bills and papers related to the beneficiaries’ treatment shall be handed over in original along with the necessary counter signatures by the authorised persons.”
As per Rule 15.1, “If any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever (the decision whereof is not herein otherwise provided for) shall arise between the Authority of the WBHS 2008 and the Hospital/ Diagnostic Centre upon or in relation to or in connection with or arising out of the Agreement, shall be referred to for arbitration by the Director of Medical Education, West Bengal, who shall give written award of his decision to the Parties. The decision of the Director of Medical Education, West Bengal shall be final and binding. The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (26 of 1996) shall apply to the arbitration proceedings. The venue of the arbitration proceedings shall be at Kolkata.”So just start a discussion with the Nursing Home authority that you are going to act as per the said rule and going to take legal action. Always keep received copy of your application as a proof.
37 Thank you for response. In this context your kind attention is being drawn that the Nursing Home authority is not handing over the final bills which should made according to the procedure mentioned in the Col No 12(claim and reimbursement…) para 3(e)of the same scheme as published in the Kolkata gazette on Sept.19,2008.The N. Home. Autho. has handed over an Invoice (Not Bill) as a “indoor treatment charges summery” only, no date wise break up of all the investigation charges, consultation fees etc, no necessary certificate are embossed as per norms therein clearly not only that no essentially certificate (in form “D”)is enclosed therewith which is necessary for submitting along with Form “C” to the Head of the Office and also treasury for reimbursement. After repeatedly request they are not motivated/ activated in this regard, I think, as they have got payment fully before discharge my patient so they have no responsibility to do it properly. As a result being a legal beneficiary of the scheme i am depriving and loosing economically for the callousness such type of empanelled N. Home under Govt. of W.B.H.S-2008 Please guide, where i shall get proper justice. You can visit Medical Cell at Writers’ Buildings and state your sufferings. They may guide you for future action. West Bengal Health Scheme is no doubt a noble step of the Govt. However, as a whole, I am not satisfied with the understandings of the dealing assistants of the cases. You have to overcome lots of hurdles for reimbursement. Write application to the Nursing Home Authority and get a received copy. If they do not want to receive it, then mail it by post with A.D. Give reminder. Collect documents in favour of you. Do not be upset, you will get reimbursement someday definitely. It will take time.
38 Respected Sir/Madam,50% marks in HS for Primary Teacher are compulsory for existing teacher? If online mutual transfer are start for High School Teacher? No. It is not a criterion for existing teachers. Online service of mutual transfer.
39 t-i-c become head teacher in wb govt aided high school avoiding w.b.s.s.c. exam for head teacher? If you want to Head Teacher, you must appear for SSC exam with 5 years or 10 years of experience. 5 years for secondary and 10 years for higher secondary school. This is came into force in 1997.
40 I am an Asst. teacher of a state- aided school (appointed by SSC). I was on maternity leave from 03.01.2011.When the order enhancing the leave to 180 days by the state Govt dtd 14.02.2011 was passed, my school rejected my prayer for extension of the leave citing that this order does not cover us . subsequently my 135 days, as per earlier norms ended on 17th may and I resumed my duties on 18th may; subsequently the order dtd 3rd june 2011 was passed by WBBSE and when I again approached the school, they again rejected my petition saying that since i have joined, I am no longer eligible for the leave
Thus, although I took maternity leave from 03.01.2011, I am not getting the benefit of the leave. Please help.
As per Circular No. S/148 dated 03.06.2011 of Secretary of WBBSE the enhancement is effective from 01.01.2011. So, you should get the benefit.
41 How can I confirm my service as a state govt. employee? Please give details about that. Confirmation in Govt. Service.
42 What is the procedure to get NOC for Pass Port application for Pure govt employee? Is there any existing or current GO for issuing such? As per latest G.O. No. 329-PAR (Trg)/HR/O/3T-61/07, dated 29.05.2007 by the Principal Secretary to the Govt. of West Bengal, all the Government employees should submit “Identification Certificate”, as prescribed in the Annexure “B” in the Passport Booklet, instead of earlier “No Objection Certificate” from their cadre controlling authorities and to cancel the Personnel & A.R. Department’s [erstwhile Home (P. & A.R.) Department] O.M. No. 669-PAR (Trg)/3T-164/94 dated 17.08.1994 containing guidelines regarding issuance of “No Objection Certificate” for grant of Ordinary International Passport facilities to the officials and employees of the State Government, Semi or Quasi- Government organization.
43 What is the Criteria to apply for the Primary Teacher under the West Bengal Govt for General Persons? Visit Primary Teachers Recruitment Rules.
44 Govt. employees under my office have been receiving their salaries through their bank A/c. should they sign in office acquittance or no signature is needed in the acquttance roll?
-Dist. Mass Edn. Extn. Officer, burdwan.
After ePayment of Salary Scheme, there is no need to sign in the acquaintance roll.
45 I am a divisional accounts officer. After 2 months of my joining to my new division the then exe.eng without my application allot me a govt quarter which was not ear marked for the post of DAO. So I deny to accept that, moreover it was almost breakable. So I used to stay with my private arrangements for the last 2 years and the division gives me the HRA. at present my new exe.eng ordered to deduct my HRA although I am still living with my private arrangements and that quarter is now become a go-down and i had not given any acceptance to allotment of quarter. my question is can exe eng force me to avail a govt quarter and deny my HRA? is there any rule by which i can oppose it? As per G.O. No. 2673-F dated 02.04.1977, a Govt. employee living in a house rented/ owned by himself/ herself or by wife/ husband etc. irrespective of whether the house was rented from any of the owners mentioned above or not will get HRA admissible to him/ her. This has been allowed without any conditions.
46 I am a Typist-Copyist. Serving more than 18 years of West Bengal Govt. Service. My officers ask me if there is any GO to give me opportunity from TC to UD. Please Help me. There is a G.O. for the Typists for changing Cadre to L.D. Clerk in the same pay scale, but not U.D. Post. However seniority will be lost in changing cadre. In this regard I personally suggest not to change cadre as service is more than 18 years. No monetary gain will be achieved; instead you may suffer a loss.
47 Is there any govt. contribution in gpf? There is no contribution from Govt. side in GPF (General Provident Fund). Only in case of CPF (Contributory Provident Fund) there is a contribution from employer. However interest is accumulated in GPF @ 8%
48 1. I want to know if there is any EL application form for non-gazetted officers of Govt of WB.
2. Is it mandatory for the person taking the EL to provide “I AGREE” from another staff, written on the EL form,
3. How many days prior to the leave should the EL form be submitted.
W.B. Form No. 2395 is the EL application form for Gazetted/ Non-Gazetted employee. Please see here. Leave cannot be claimed as of right. Leave sanctioning authority if satisfied and can make alternative arrangement for the person applied for leave, so that Govt. duty may not suffer, then leave is granted. So, leave application should be made in such a way that the authority may get the time for necessary action and adjustment accordingly.
49 I joined govt service wbes on 01/06/2009 but till now have not applied for gpf. I served ABN Seal Govt College, coochbehar for the first one year and then transferred to APC Roy Govt College siliguri and i’m still on probation. Can i apply for gpf acc now? From which office i have to apply? pl help. GPF A/c should be opened within one year of service. You should apply for it now to Accountant General (A&E), West Bengal through proper channel.
50 I am a contractual employee under P&RD Department, Govt. of West Bengal. Our Puja vacation is from 3rd oct to 8th Oct’2011. I am attending office on Friday 30th Oct, last day before the vacation. Can I get one casual leave on 10th Oct’ 2011? No. You cannot get Casual Leave on 10th Oct. If you do not attend office on 10th, then the entire period of absence will be counted as leave.