SAMPLE OF FORWARDING OF Settlement of pension, gratuity, ETC
[align=center]GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT REGISTRAR
UTTAR DINAJPUR, RAIGANJ, DIST. U/DINAJPUR[/align]
Memorandum No- /1(1), Date-
The Principal Accountant General (A & E),
Kolkata – 700 001.
Subject: Settlement of pension, gratuity, and C.V.P. etc of Sri Shibapada Pramanik, Head Clerk of this office.
The date of birth of Sri Shibapada Pramanik, Head Clerk as per Service Book record is on 03.03.1952. He will retire from government service on superannuation in the afternoon of 31st March 2011 the I.P.F. of Sri Pramanik has duly been verified in terms of ROPA rules 1981, 1990, 1998 and 2009 respectively.
Accordingly relevant documents/papers for superannuation pension, gratuity & commutation value of pension etc are sent herewith as detailed under for issuance of necessary payment order.
Certified that no case is pending in the court of law or in the Vigilance Department in respect of Sri Pramanik.
Necessary payment order may kindly be issued in favour of Sri Shibapada Pramanik, Head Clerk of this office at an early date from your end.
UTTAR DINAJPUR, RAIGANJ.[/align]
(1) Application for sanction of pension in duplicate (in form-5),
(2) Single passport size photograph of Sri Shibapada Pramanik (as Sri Pramanik is Widower) (four copies),
(3) Specimen signature of Sri Pramanik in triplicate,
(4) Statement of family members,
(5) L.P.C. of Sri Pramanik,
(6) Calculation sheet showing pension/gratuity/C.V.P./qualifying service,
(7) Application in form-C in duplicate,
( Annexure-1 (in duplicate),
(9) Service Book (In original),
(10) Single comprehensive Form duly filled up,
(11) Nomination & L.A.T in duplicate for pension & gratuity, GISS and G.P.F.,