Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /var/www/wbxpcom/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4774
Settlement of pension, gratuity-Informing HBA details.
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DISTRICT SUB- REGISTRAR,
CHOPRA, DIST. U/DINAJPUR
Memorandum No-______________________ Date- _____________.
The Principal Accountant General (A & E),
Kolkata – 700 001.
Subject: Settlement of pension, gratuity, etc of Sri Bijay Kumar Bhowmick, Head Clerk, of A.D.S, R. Office Chopra.
The date of birth of Sri Bijay Kr. Bhowmick, Head clerk, as per Service Book record is on 18.07.1951. He will retire from government service on superannuation in the afternoon of 31.07. 2011 the I.P.F. of Sri Bhowmick has duly been verified in terms of ROPA rules 1981, 1990, 1998 and 2009 respectively.
Accordingly relevant documents/papers for superannuation pension, gratuity & commutation value of pension etc are sent herewith as detailed under for issuance of necessary payment order.
This is to be mentioned here that he was drawn H.B.Adv. Rs.77250/ and for Addition & alteration Rs. 1,00000/entire amount has already been paid. The interest of the said amount has been calculated by the A.G. West Bengal Rs. 28458/ & Rs. 27344/respectively. The entire amount of interest has been deposited to the govt. fund by T.R.7 challan to S.B.I Islampur vide scroll no. 27 dated. 27-11-2010 and scroll no. 28 dated. 22-11-2010.
As per office record, it appears that Sri Bhowmick was not a member of C.P.F. account.
Certified that no case is pending in the court of law or in the Vigilance Department. Necessary payment order may kindly be issued at an early date from your end.
(TSHERING PEMA BHUTIA)
ADD. DIST. SUB-REGISTRAR
CHOPRA, UTTAR DINAJPUR.
1. Application for sanction of pension in duplicate (in form-5),
2. Joint passport size photograph of Sri Bijay Kumar Bhowmick and his wife (four copies),
3. Specimen signature of Sri Bhowmick in triplicate,
4. Statement of family members,
5. L.P.C. of Sri Bhowmick,
6. Calculation sheet showing pension/gratuity/C.V.P./qualifying service,
7. Application in form-C in duplicate,
8. Annexure-1 (in duplicate),
9. Service Book (In original),
10. Single comprehensive Form duly filled up,
11. Nomination & L.A.T in duplicate for pension & gratuity, GISS and G.P.F.,
12. Photocopy of T.R-7 Challan SBI Islampur scroll No. 27 and 28 dated 27.11.2010 and 22.11.2011 respectively.