You must be logged in to ask question. If you are New here, Register first (free). Then Login.

Advice for Leave Granting

Home Forums Leave Advice for Leave Granting

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #68894

      I beg your kind attention in the following matters-
      1. That on 23/02/2004, I joined as an Assistant Teacher in History (Pass) at Golar Sushila Vidyapith, Golar, Paschim Medinipur through School Service Commission (Western Region). I continued in the school upto 30/09/2008.
      2. That on 08/01/2005, I applied for approval to undertake Post Graduate Programme under Netaji Subhas Open University to the District Inspector of Schools, Paschim Medinipur enclosing No Objection from the Secretary/Headmaster of Golar Sushila Vidyapith with Registered with A/D & duly received by the office of The District Inspector of Schools on 17/01/2005. I completed M.A Part-I on 27/08/2008 during service in the school.
      3. That on 01/10/2008, I joined as an Assistant Teacher in History(Pass) at Vidyasagar Vidyapith Girls Higher Secondary School, Aligung, Midnapore, Paschim Medinipur.
      4. That on 13/01/2009, I applied to the Secretary/Headmistress for granting me leave from 12/02/2009 to 08/03/2009 for M.A Part-II examination.
      I seek your fruitful advice whether I am eligible for leave from 12/02/2009 to 08/03/2009 & oblige.
      Yours faithfully,
      Dipali Mandal (Bala)
      Email: dipalibala@yahoo.in


        you are required to pray for STUDY LEAVE for the said period to the WBBSE through the school-authority. WBBSE is the competent authority to grant/refuse your leave in this particular case. But as your service qualification is passgraduation, you are not likely to get higher scale at present. However you may use your PG degree for HIGHER POSTS LIKE HM/AHM in future.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.