Appointment on Compassionate Ground

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • Author
  • #55938

    Dependent family member should apply to the authority for appointment on compassionate ground within 6 months of the expiry of the Govt. employee. If no application is received, the Govt. assume that no financial assistance is necessary.

    Sorry, you are too late.

    Note that dependent family members may be wife, son, unmarried daughters. If you are married, then there is no question of appointment arises.


    I m a qualified group D employee I am entry in service in compensate ground. my family was very poor . so i request you to kindly obliged to see my application. waiting for your replay. please madam. my father was died on 23/04/2005, our family condition was going on very low condition. my mother was drown pension Rs-5000.00 . so i request to see my condition, and judge it seriously.


    My father had left me when I was 1yrs old and I was completely brought up by my mother Mrs.V.M.Shanthi,Senior Assistant ,State Bank Of India ,pasumalai ,Madurai
    I am to submit that my mother had been suffering from agonizing severe chronic renal failure since jan 2012 and left me alone in October 2012
    As I had to be beside my mother round the clock to attend on her, I couldn’t continue my studies after January 2012
    Now I am under the care of my maternal grandfather aged around 70 years old and he too happens to be a heart patient
    I request your honour to look into the pitiable helpless circumstances I am destined with, and grace me with any placement in the state bank of India, to make a living to prolong my life.is this possible and my mother has completed 24yrs of service at a age of 44
    thanking you
    yours faithfully


    plz contact with me, i am also applicants for compassionate ground in health.


    I miss ranju singh sister of late Robin singh ghatani Ex- DR/Fr under silviculture (hills) div, of forest deptt. has applied in the post of gr ‘c’ on compassionate ground and for your kind information me and my mother were solely dependant on my deceased brother and it is also to bring to your knowledge that i am unmarried as well as unemployed but the case had been regretted . i would like to request you to look into the matter for the inconvenience in the lively hood of my mother and mine .
    Thanking you,
    Ranju Singh.


    Dea sir/Madam,

    My self Anita & I wanted to know that my friend whose father died on August 2008 & he apply for compensation ground job under group C in health department. But till upto date he is not getting job . He submitted all the documents to Swasthya Bhavan but not getting any response from them.His family suffering from financial problem & he is unemployed. Plz do the needful things & kindly inform me how much time will be taken for getting job.

    Thanx & Regards,
    Anita Dwivedi.


    I want to apply for the post of asst. Teacher for primary school. My father was also a school teacher when he passed away in 11th of March 1994. At that period non of our family member was illigible for this kind of post. After my graduation and qualifing for TET, I enough try but no officer has shown me any kind of sympathy to me. Therefore I am requesting you please take a serious and quick action for these ground.


    Respected sir/madam,

    I am Divyansh Singh.My father was working in PNB bank of India USAWA in UP Distt. Baduan
    My father was died in due to Murder on dated 16-07-2009 in the age of 52..after death of my father our family face many problem .my relatives are nobody help for us.i apply for same joint appointment3 years ago. But there is no reply for appointment (or) ex-gratia payment settlement for me.

    My mother due to domestic circumstances is not is in a position seek bank appointment. Till date I am an unemployed person and the income to my family is very meagre for the needs of 5persons.

    Hence .I request u to sympathically reconsider my plea for my appointment in PNB BANK of India on Compassionate Ground, assure u that I will discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors .

    I shall be thankful for a favorable response from u at an early date sir.
    Thanking you
    Wih regards
    Divyansh Singh
    Sadabad Disst. Hathras


    Pls let me know what need to be done to get gob in bank.


    Respected sir/madam
    mera papa health departmeant may group d employee tha aur unka death 15/11/2001 me ho gaya on duty aur kuch saalo ke baad mera mummy ka bhi death ho gaya sir main aap se jaana chatha hoo ke mera na to job mila hai na to pension mila ha abhi tak aur sir main abhi 21 years’ ka ho gaya hoo mera papa ka departmeant kuch nahi kar raha hai please sir mughe help karne ke koshis kare
    mera papa ka office address yeh hai
    Block Medical officer health
    post: mirik
    dist: darjeeling


    sir my father was job in the sfci. Centeral state farm of india . Suratgarh. Rajasthan my father passed away on 3.5.13 at jod time .he was 51 years can i get job on the compassionte ground…


    Dear Nitin,

    Aapke caseka kya hua? aap hi ke jaise mere sister ke sath bhi hua hai, mere jiji ji SBI me the aur death ho gaie, pata nahi ab kya hoga, please give some hint where u had approached.


    Mera age 41 year hai kya mujhe anukampa ke aadhr par job mil sakti hai jharkhand state electric board me.


    kya aap ka anukampa ka case clear hua?


    plz contact with me, i am also applicants for compassionate ground in health but yet not receive any job.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.