My friend completed B. Sc. in Computer Science (Hons.) and Physics and Mathematics as pass papers. Then she also completed M. Sc. in Computer Science.
Now, she would like be a School Teacher and for that she need a B. Ed. degree.
1. From where she can pursue B. Ed. as Computer Science as 1st method paper?
2. Is it mandatory to take Computer Science as 1st method paper in B. Ed. as per NCTE or any other norms?
3. If not, which method paper she can take?
4. If the method paper is other than Computer Science, is that B. Ed. degree accepted by the SSC for Hons./PG post of Computer Science?
5. Kindly give Norms/Rules/G.O./Documents which clear regarding the Method papers of B. Ed. course and granting the B. Ed. degree appropriate for the Hons. or PG subject.
Thank you in advance..