Regularization of Temporary Contractual Employees

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 220 total)
  • Author
  • #50706

    Sir, I have been working as Lower Division Clerk in District Rural Development Cell of Zilla Parishad since November, 2006 on contract basis. The post is permanent in nature. The post is also approved by Finance & Cabinet. I was appointed after maintaining all formalities, norms as applicable for that post. Sir may I claim to be permanent in the light of order No. 8305-F dated 26.09.2005 read with GO No. 642-F dated 24.01.2006 of the Finance Department.


    I am working under centrally sponsored scheme National Food Security Mission in the establishment of Deputy Director of Agriculture(Admn), Govt. of West Bengal on contractual basis since 2008. I want to know what is the service rules applied upon us and what is the future


    How many days Casual Leave & Earned Leave is permissible in a small charitable hospital set uo where the employees are on daily minimum wages.


    Sir, I have been working as ASSISTANT designation at W. B. Dairy & Poultry Dev. Corpn. Ltd. under ARD Deptt. since 2008 as contructual basis. Present remuneration is very poor, but exp. has high. I am only earning member in my family. I have several time inform about this matter to high authority but no action has been taken If u can my service permanent or salary increase it will be help my famaly and save our life. Pl look into this matter as well.


    If a person is ordered to attend the election meeting, and he is also ordered to attend school(assistant teacher). and the timings are different. he has to present at both places or one place. clarify with rules as fast as possible.


    Shasanka Malik c/o:B.D.O. Posting-sihar G.P.Jeebika Sevak




    Sir, May I asked one question if you don’t mine? Sir pls tell me wo employees kiya kare jo contract Baises mai rahkar work karte hai aur unki age nikal jaati hai after six month six year tak work karne ke baad kaha jaata hai ki aap logo ka exams or interview liya jayega jisme bahut hi kam log hote hai jo uss office ke qulifi kar lete hai Kiya ye tarika aaplogo ka sahi hai. baad mai unko hata diya jata hai naye ko rakha jata hai jiski majboori hoti hai wo dar dar ki thokre khata hai jiski nahi hoti wo aisah karta hai ye kaisa system hai sir, RTI 2005 mai aaya to yahi hua tha ki 5 years tak jinki regular service rahi hai unko regularize kiya jaaye kiya koi bhi work faithfully hua. sir aaj ek govt job apne ko settle karne ke liye chahi thi jisse mera aage ka future safe ho sake, bahut saare department ke forms bhare khub paisa waste hua par result never. aise mai hum jaise kiya kare sadak par bheek mange ya galat kaam kare iss samaya mai 40 ki hu . vichaar kijiyega jarur kewal degree le lene se insaan ko nahi aa jata hai jab tak wo karta nahi hai maine koi forign trade policy ki degree nahi li thi par jaha work karti thi waha par stp services dekhti thi aur karte karte hi aa gaya tha.


    I am working in Akola Municipal Corporation as Junior Engineer for last eight years . I am getting less salary as compared to class four which is ten thousand per month and also getting late by six months.I want to know is there any rule or any law which will help me in getting the right salary in proper way.


    I am a retired T N govt retired employee and a senior citizen.I along with eight were promoted as project officers in 2003 and some of us even retired on superannuation during 2010 to 2013 without getting regularisation of the post Now I am getting the pension and other benebits as per the old scale of pay only. Many petitions and appeals gone unheard.What is he remedy for this ?Should I approach court?Please guide me to render justice,


    i want to know that.whether my sister is capable to take the maternity leave as she has complited her “SHIKSHAN SEVAK” just before a month


    I want to know that what is the futher of nrega VLE/DEO.Please reply


    sir iam working from pwd nmr i want one informatio kidly request. 240 days = 1 year. so 2400 days = 10 years. this statement is claryfy for me sir


    D/sir,I am last 5 year working as a traind teacher in Private school(Hindi Medium) in Jharkhand. sir some problem with me please give me advice ,

    1.last 5 years to till date continue working but not provision to permanent.

    2.Every year all temporary teachers are terminated for summer & winter vocation period and re-joining 1st day of school open after summer & winter vocation without any payment but school committee collect fee from student,i mean to say that all temporary teachers are no any expense need for this period.

    3.All temporary teachers salary is Rs.5200/-(30 days) ,leave without pay. What is the minimum salary of trained Primary teachers in Jharkhand.

    4.School committee not provide any facility like Leave,EPF,ESIC.

    Thanks With Regards


    Respected Sir, I, Mr. Aritra Kantha, A casual Worker as a post of Data entry operator since 2007 at Ruidanga Gram Panchayat under Mathabhanga-II Block,Cooch Behar, i have Appointed by prodhan through panchayat Meeting Regularization. i want to know what is the future this work? & am i selected under this order?

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 220 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.