According to circular no. 79-Edn(s) date 28.01.1994 under leave rule 5(2)b. A non teaching employee intend to appear any kind of examination noted below M.P,H.S,B.ed or master degree.
Now my quarries are as follows:-
1. If a non teaching staff is not get permission from D.I doing such degree like B.ed then what is the value of this rule? means staff involving such courses before/after his/her joining ,then question of exceptional?
2. In which ground this rule can be implemented??
3. A non-teaching staff either in permanent or additional post will not able to enjoy any kind of leave (except c.l) before his/her confirmation. Then how a non-teaching staff can use this rule?
means staff involving such courses before/after his/her joining ,then question of exceptional?
1) Yes, the employee completed his/her course before the date of joining. Only examination will be held after the date of his /her joining.
3) Only due to do complete examination, he/she may apply for such leave, it is either teaching or non-teaching staff, there is no problem. As there was no question of prior permission from appointing authority or D.I.
But in this case, the salary, full pay or half pay depends on M.C with the approval of the BOARD.
Thanks a lot.