Welcome to WBXPress.com, the most reliable source (since 2010) of West Bengal Government Publication. To access the content of this site with full functionality, you need to login. It is simple. Register first (free). Then login and access the dashboard. Thats it!

EOL for higher studies ~ maximum period of leave

Home Forums Higher Study EOL for higher studies ~ maximum period of leave

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70849

    I would like to know the maximum period of EOL for prosecuting higher studies for permanent Govt. employees of WB . I know that 24 months can be granted [ Rule 175(2)(III) of WBSR Pt.-1 ]. If someone is granted 24 months leave and his study is incomplete, i.e he requires a few months / an year more of EOL , will he be granted ? What is the procedure ? Is the maximum limit for such leave 5 years ? Pl. clarify with the necessary office Memo / WBSR leave rules concerning EOL .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.