Please enlighten on Extraordinary Leave Rule for a non Teaching employee in govt. sponsored school in WB.
1. In which ground this leave may be taken!!!!
2. Is Board’s permission/approval required!!!!
3. A brief procedure for taking this leave!!!!
1. E.O.L. can be availed of on medical ground or for personal reasons.
2. To avail E.O.L. one must require the prior/post permission of the school authority.
3. If any incumbent does not have any kind of leave to his credit and if he is in urgency he may apply for the E.O.L. for a certain period of time. As per ROPA-2009, if he takes the said leave for duration less, or equal, or more than one month on medical ground his increment won’t be affected. But if he avails it for more than one month on personal ground he may have to look forward to the decision of the school authority who after close scrutiny will decide whether his leave may be condoned or not. And if the authority does not condone the leave, what the incremental benefits will be has been clarified in the G.O. No. 181-SE , dt. 08.10.2009. Please follow the link to go through the G.O.: https://wbxpress.com/topic/clarification-of-benefits-as-per-ropa09-school-education/.
I am also posting the leave rules for secondary school teachers.