Family pension for widowed daughter of a Sponsored School / Institute

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70987

    One pensioner who was working in a Govt Sponsored Polytechnic has expiered leaving a dependent widowed daughter. The family is trying very hard to get the family pension. But the Technical Education Department is asking for some GO / Notification in this regard issued by School Education / Higher education department for sponsored department. ANy body having the same circular / GO please share/ guide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.