- This topic is empty.
November 5, 2014 at 2:25 am #69832AnonymousGuest
I am watching this site for quite a few days and I like this effort very much.
This time myself got some queries. I searched this site and got some useful idea on few of them, but I want to verify them as well as answers of the unsolved queries.
The fact is that, I am working as an Assistant Teacher of PG scale at a Govt. sponsored school (Band pay Rs.18390 + Grade pay Rs.4800 = Rs.23190 + disabled person’s conveyance allowance Rs.200) for more than 12 years. In few days time I am about to get appointment as an Assistant Professor in a Govt. aided college (Band pay Rs.15600 + Grade pay Rs.6000 = Rs.21600 for fresh appointment). Now-
1) From this site I come to know that I will get a pay protection, which will be calculated as:- Band pay Rs.18390 + Grade pay Rs.6000 = Rs.24390. Is it a correct process? Then please give the relevant GO no. or upload it.
2) I am physically handicapped and used to get a conveyance allowance of Rs.200 in school (Applied to school, school forwarded to ADI and after medical test ADI approved it). I came to know that College employees can also avail this allowance. But my question is – if I apply to college after joining, then who will be the approving authority (as DI/ADI in case of schools)?
3) I am joining to a permanent and higher post. Can I get lien? [I searched askwb and Point 3(a) of 13 in Education Dept. Notification No. 79-Edn(S) Dt. 28/1/94 is confusing me, because as per I know Assistant Professors joins directly as “permanent”]. This is very important for me.
4) As Assistant Professor is a different post, there is no question of service continuation, but I think seniority in terms of Pension and Gratuity will be restored. Am I correct?
5) Please answer all the points and if there is any other updated GO/news that I should know regarding this, please include.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.