You must be logged in to ask question. If you are New here, Register first (free). Then Login.

Higher scale claim

Home Forums Higher Study Higher scale claim

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70612

      Hello everyone…I have a query,can anyone of you please answer and advice what to do.. I was appointed by 2nd RLST and joined my service on 5.2.2001 in Hons category but before joining school ,I was already enrolled in BHU for masters degree. After joining in February 2001,i informed the school authority but did not get any advice from them. I took leave without pay in April 2001 for part one exams and March 2002 for part two exams…and completed my MA in regular mode.Now I have applied to school for higher scale claim but they are saying it may result in loss of job, fraud case etc. My application has been sent to the ADI. Can any of you suggest whether I’m eligible for higher scale or not…can you please send me if there is any such court judgement.

    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.