Higher Scale for Pass Graduate Teacher

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • #70520

    I am a Pass graduate teacher, joining 2010.but I am complete hons,master degree and b.ed before joining my school.can I get higher scale? Please help me.


    No, you will not get higher scale. If you were appointed in Hons. Scale, you would have got the PG Scale. So will have to be appointed once again in Hons/PG category to get Higher Scale.


    But some teacher also appointed pass scale.they’re case to high Court after 5-7 year,now they’re enjoy hons/pg scale.


    They must have been appointed before the WBSSC (RLST) Rules of appointment and West Bengal Schools Control of Expenditure Act, 2005 came into effect.
    See the details in the following Links:
    West Bengal Schools Control of Expenditure Act, 2005
    Prospect of Pass Graduate Teachers


    Thank you for valuable information. Now what can I do for getting hons/pg scale?I am completed all degree before joining my school


    Very simple. Apply for 1st SLST for Classes XI-XII and get appointed in PG Category with Service Continuation. Online Form Fill Up is going on. All the Best.


    Is their any other option?


    I think, no.


    Any government order 2009?


    I am in pass scale but completed MA,if I pass 1st SLST for class XI and XII,can I get service continuation?


    Yes absolutely.


    now my BP is 16200(gp-4100,pay band-7100 to 37600),if i qualify in 1st SLST in XI and XII level,what will be my starting BP?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.