You must be logged in to ask question. If you are New here, Register first (free). Then Login.

Higher Study with Medical Leave

Home Forums Leave Higher Study with Medical Leave

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #69176

      i am an assistant teacher of a high school. i joined my present post in the year 2001. now i am doing PhD in regular course. for this i have to take medical leave. can i carry on my PhD by taking such medical leaves? if i completed PhD then will it be validated?i want to mean that can an assistant teacher carry on further education in regular course by taking medical leaves?


        Dear Friend,
        You have diposited 13×15= 195 days (say) as medical leave. But PhD in regular course within such time? How it can possible? Besides this, Your Medical leave will be granted by the submission/production of a Medical Certificate. How would you be able to do your PhD on submission of a medical certificate?
        You may do it if you applied for EOL ( Extra ordinary leave/ with out pay) up to 2-5 years with the permission of department.(Para 10 of G.O.No. 1541-Edn.(S) dated 15/12/77).,No. 33- End dt. 7/3/90, and No. 181-SE DT. 8/10/2009 para 4 (ii).

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.