Welcome to WBXPress.com, the most reliable source (since 2010) of West Bengal Government Publication. To access the content of this site with full functionality, you need to login. It is simple. Register first (free). Then login and access the dashboard. Thats it!

Legal help very urgent

Home Forums Appointment Legal help very urgent

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70944

    currently m working as the assistant teacher in a govt aided minority school(from 2014 onwards) I receive the payment through govt treasury … Thn in 2016. I hv applied in WBSSC as a fresher candidate… Now I want to join the new post… Bt my school MC claims 1lakh to accept the resignation or they want 3months notice period… What should I do? Applying as fresher.. Is ny offence like suppression of fact or something?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.