Long Leave – Regularization

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #70706

    An employee absented himself from office for 350 days. He has total 100 leave in his credit. Now is it possible to regularise his service by granting him 150 days leave and treating the rest 250 days as extraordinary leave without pay. Is it possible ? if yes how ? please state the process in detail how to pay him the arrear salary for that 150 days ? how to deduct his arrear GPF, arrear GISS, arrear PTAX, arrear Income Tax ?
    is there any chance of dies non or break in service ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.