Medical Leave /CASUAL LEAVE
- This topic is empty.
May 10, 2018 at 6:04 pm #70864Anonymous
1.Unable to attend school from 1st April 2018 (Sunday) to 15the April’2018 (sunday) , when my last attend in school on 31st March 2018 (Saturday). Total Medical Leave is equal to( ? ) plz let me know whether all the sunday will be included in calculation of ML or not?
2. if my last attend in school on 29/03/2018 (Thursday) and I do not attend school from 30/03/2018(Good Friday) to 15/05/2018 then total ML Leave will be (?) plz let me know. (Whether list of holiday will be count as ML or not?)May 19, 2018 at 5:44 pm #82772Anonymous
1. If your Medical Certificate shows you were in under treatment from 2/4/18 to 13/04 18 ( as 14 &15 were holiday then you ML will be for 12 days.
2. 46 days. Good Friday will not be counted.May 22, 2018 at 2:53 am #82787Anonymous
Thanks a lot. Expecting elaborate discussion on ML with difference circumstances , Commuted Leave, Half pay average leave etcMay 23, 2018 at 12:28 pm #82789Anonymous
see in the leave matterMay 24, 2018 at 1:17 pm #82793Anonymousmihiracharya, post: 17762, member: 1153 wrote:1. If your Medical Certificate shows you were in under treatment from 2/4/18 to 13/04 18 ( as 14 &15 were holiday then you ML will be for 12 days.
2. 46 days. Good Friday will not be counted.
I think, in the 2nd case, ML would be as per medical certificate. If Medical certificate shows that s/he was under treatment from 30.03.18, then Good Friday should be counted as ML.May 24, 2018 at 2:09 pm #82794Anonymous
Please consider the case and reply asap.
someone attended school on Saturday & was absent from Monday to Saturday, Wednesday was holiday. After joining school on next Monday, s/he is applying for 2 CLs ( Monday & Tuesday ) and 3 MLs ( Thursday to Saturday ).No medical certificate is submitted.
1. Are these leaves in this manner admissible ?
2. If the 2 CLs were previously sanctioned before going to leave , are these leaves in this manner acceptible ?May 25, 2018 at 6:21 am #82799Anonymous
CL cannot be prefixed/suffixed to ML. In this case 5 CL / 6 ML may be granted.May 25, 2018 at 11:32 am #82800Anonymousvasma, post: 17800, member: 7152 wrote:CL cannot be prefixed/suffixed to ML. In this case 5 CL / 6 ML may be granted.
5 CLs impossible as total leave including holidays exceed 7 days.May 26, 2018 at 1:16 pm #82802Anonymous
Pls , see the Circular No. 15/66 ; dt.- 25/7/1966May 28, 2018 at 9:20 am #82806Anonymous
Pls. go through it.May 28, 2018 at 6:02 pm #82808Anonymous
In this case , the incumbent was absent from Mon to Sat.= 6 days.( The preceeding & following SUNDAY shall not be entertained) ; if He/She was absent on following Monday , in that case no CL can be availed as the total period exceeds 7 days.
So, CL may be granted for Mon , Tue , Thu, Fri & Sat = 5 days.May 29, 2018 at 6:58 am #82809Anonymous
Pls go through it.May 30, 2018 at 2:28 pm #82811Anonymous
Thank you. But , still I need a clarification regarding this line….” The CL may be affixed/prefixed to any holiday or sunday………….. Sundays & Holidays falling within the period of CL shall not be counted as a part of the CL : Provided CL shall not be affixed or prefixed to any long vacation .” vide G.O. 1541-Edn (S) ,
Possibly , the above Memo of the Board ; depicted by you ; is – 26/3/8-G099-110/112 in lieu of 20/3/8-G290-110/112.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.