You must be logged in to ask question. If you are New here, Register first (free). Then Login.

Please take action against R.R& R Department

Home Forums Legal Help Please take action against R.R& R Department

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #69608

      Dear Sir,
      My father Late krishna pada bhowmik, one and only plot holder of ramgarh colony, but my uncles have enrolled their name also.They have already got property from india government at delhi chittaranjan colony EPDP as a refugee, i have provided their documents to R.R &R department of 10 camac street, kolkata-700017. But they are not taking any action against them. How a person can applied as a refugee twice to the government. Our plot enumeration number is 354. Whole staff of taking care of Ramgarh colony are so corrupted that they are not allowing me to know the status of the plot. And secretary of Deputy commissioner of R.R& R department is too corrupted that not allowing me to meet deputy commissioner.
      Please suggest me in this regard.
      kaushik Bhowmik
      E/18,Ramgarh colony


        @kbhowmik: Dear friend, this platform is for discussion about govt. rules and we do not have authority to take action against anyone or any department.
        If you need any guideline about specific query you may discuss in detail and hopefully somebody from the respective authority or having knowledge about the matter may guide you.
        Thank you.

      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.