Technical resignation

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #70560

    A W.B State Govt. employee has applied for the post of Assistant Professor through College Service Commission interview. He has the NOC for it before applying . If selected, would his past service experience count ? If so, pl. provide the G.O. What should be the contents of his application for technical resignation alongwith the documents to enclose ? An urgent reply is pl. required as results are nearby.


    Dear Sir,
    (1)The concerned employee in WB State Govt. (UD Assistant) is enjoying GPF and not CPF, what is the relevant order then if he joins as Asstt. Prof through College Service Commission ? Pl. provide the GO.

    (2) In his application prayer for “technical resignation” to his earlier office should he write as follows or add more things ? :-
    ” With due respect I intend to state that I have been selected for the post of Asstt. Prof…. through CSC (NOC enclosed). I put forth my “technical resignation” on urgent basis to join as Asstt. Prof.in…….I shall be obliged if I am released from office along with two years lien with effect from ( He shall mention the date of joining in the relevant college, may be within 15-20 days of submitting this letter ). It may be treated as extremely urgent.”
    Enclo: (i) NOC for CSC interview for selection (ii) Appointment letter of CSC

    (3) The concerned employee, I know, is also on 2 years leave (EOL without pay for higher studies) with WB State Govt. order. It shall not be possible for him to join his earlier office, in case he gets appointed through CSC, WB. In that case what more enclosures should he give apart from (i) Govt. order for EOL ?

    (4) (i) As relates to service continuation (in years) for pension,gratuity and GPF benefits only what are the relevant GO in College Service Commission rules, as it would be paid by CSC during his retirement ? Pl. provide the applicable GO.
    (ii) Will both his experience (in years) count towards his service in WB State Govt. (17 years) and Higher Studies (hardly 6 months) ? If so pl. provide the GO.

    An urgent reply for all the 4 questions stepwise is pl. required as results are nearby this month December’2016 end.

    Awaiting for a kind reply so that he can prepare himself and take appropriate steps as per Govt. rules , without hampering his benefits in service

    Thanks and regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.