- This topic is empty.
February 14, 2013 at 4:45 pm #68490AnonymousGuest
Suppose there is a guardian member of the managing committee whose
No.1) one ward is a madhyamik examinee for the year 2013 and
No.2) other ward is studying in class XI (Eleven) now in the same school.
My question is that:
(No.1) when will the membership be terminated?
(No.2) Is there any G.O. or Circular?
[***If yes please upload]February 17, 2013 at 12:34 pm #76956AnonymousGuest
1) When a student takes new admission in class XI after passing his/her Madhyamik Examination in the same school,he/she will not be consider as a continuous student of the school.He/she will be regard as a new student of the school.(Board’s circular No.S/125 dt. 20/03/89)
2) In this case, the membership of a guardian category abolished,will not exist.((Board’s circular No.S/881 dt. 15.11.89)
3) Now, the question arises for two students of a guardian,one is going and other is reading. We all know that there is only one scope of vote for in case of more than one student of a guardian.So it may search this guardian elected and came to the MC from which student? Who is going or reading?
4) I think,it is a complex matter and really tough to answer. Please let us know the date of election /formation of the MC and the date of admission of the student who is in XI.February 19, 2013 at 4:09 pm #76994AnonymousGuest
Validity of a Member of Managing Committee
### M.C. formation date of a School is 26/02/10.
###One elected member(guardian) whose two(2) son read in class viii at the time of election[Year-2010].Both of his son was included(mentioned) in voter list against that elected member.After two(2) year his sons was promoted in class x,so one of them was appear in Madhyamik Exam-2012 & other one was not appear in Madhyamik Exam-2012(Because his father kept him same class again).But now the FIRST ONE who was appear in Madhyamik Exam-2012,passed the Examination and take admission in class xi(eleven) here in 2012 and continue to read here now.The SECOND ONE who was not appear in Madhyamik Exam-2012,form-fillup this year,2013 and now Madhyamik Candidate for the year 2013.
My question is that-
(1)WHEN WILL THE MEMBERSHIP OF THAT GUARDIAN BE TERMINATED OR NOT?
(2)IS THERE ANY G.O OR CIRCULAR ?[IF YES PLEASE MENTION THE G.O OR CIRCULAR]February 20, 2013 at 2:49 pm #77002AnonymousGuest
The date of formation of the M.C was 26/02/2010.
# Next ( academic) session was March’10 to 31/01/2011
## Next session was 01/02/11 to 31/12/11
### Next session was 01/01/12 to 31/12/12
* At the time of formation the students were in class VII.
** 1st student was passed in Madhyamik and took admission in July’12 (according to your information). So the member existed only for his next children who is now going to take his final exam.’13(Madhyamik). In this case his membership should be abolished on 31/12/12. (Board Circular No.5/58 dt. 10/03/10)
*** In this case, the membership of a guardian category abolished,will not exist.((Board’s circular No.S/881 dt. 15.11.89)although his another child is in class XI.
**** Your tenure of the M.C. will be completed on 25/02/2013. Is not it? So ignore about the termination period. By the by , we can say that the membership of this guardian already expired on 31/12/12 ( For the next student who is going to Madhyamik–Board Circular No.5/58 dt. 10/03/10).Have you finished your re-construction of the MC? I think you are going for /have finished the reconstruction of the MC. Thanks a lot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.