Want to shift from Govt College to Govt aided college

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #70457

    I have recently joined in WB Govt College as the assistant professor. Therefore, I am in the period of probation in this service. Meanwhile, I got another job (assistant professor) in WB Govt aided college.

    Could any one kindly inform me whether it is possible to shift my job from Govt college to Govt aided college? Whether I could resign from WBES during the period of probation and how many days will be taken to get the release from this service?


    You may resigned from your present post. During probation period or completion of probation period you will not be allowed to shift your service. Your service continuation may be allowed if you got release order from your previous service. Days depend on the college authority.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.