Vocational Training for Minorities in West Bengal
Published in Minorities Affairs. Tags: Admission, Vocational.
Notice inviting applications from minorities for admission to vocational training institutes
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation has arranged Vocational Training for students belonging to Minority Communities on different trades/subjects through reputed Training Institutes.
- Age should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 01.09.2013.
- Educational Qualification as per column 7 of the attached file below.
- Students should belong to minority communities i.e. Muslim/ Christian/ Sikh/ Buddhist/ Parsi.
- Interested candidates should contact the concerned Training Institute where he wants to take admission for collection and submission of application form.
- Last date for collection and submission of application form is 14.08.2013.
- Classes are expected to start on and from 05.09.2013.
* At the time of admission student has to pay 10% of the course fee directly to VTP (Vocational Training Provider).Balance 90% of course fee will be given by Govt. of West Bengal to VTP.
Download: DETAILS OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMME, 2013-14 [under West Bengal Skill Development Scheme]