Government of West Bengal
Higher Education Department
College Sponsored Branch
Bikash Bhavan, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091
No. 700-Edn(CS)/10M-105/2014 Date: 26.08.2014
The State Government has been considering for some time past, the need of transparency in fund management related to all Government/ Government-aided Colleges of this State.
Now, after careful consideration of the matter, the Governor is pleased to decide adoption of computerised accounting system in all Government/ Government-aided Colleges. For the purpose of developing an accounting format for all such Colleges, the Governor is further pleased to constitute a committee with the following members:-
- Director of Public Instruction, West Bengal – Chairman.
- Joint Secretary, University Branch – Member.
- Shri S. K. Ghosh, Accounts Officer & Ex-officio Joint Secretary – Member.
- Joint D.P.I (Accounts) – Member.
- Financial Adviser, Education – Member.
By Order of the Governor
Sd/- Additional Secretary
No. 700-Edn dated 26.08.2014, Source