West Bengal Government Notification (Un-Official)
Collection of Acts, Rules, Regulations, Resolutions, Notifications, Circulars, Memorandum, Guidelines, and Government Orders from different departments of the Government of West Bengal.
- Missing Head of Account for Submission of WBHS Bill under Finance
For processing of claim of West Bengal Health Scheme (WBHS) through WBHS Portal, mapping of Payment Head of Account from the end selective users (Head of Office himself/ herself or Approver of User Administration) of a Head of Office, is mandatory.
- Holiday for Celebration of JAMAI SHASTHI, 2021 under Finance
To celebrate the occasion of JAMAI SHASTHI, all office under the control of the Government of West Bengal shall remain closed on the 16th June 2021 (Wednesday).
- Lockdown in West Bengal Extended upto 30.06.2021 under Home
Restriction measures stand extended upto 6PM of Wednesday 30th June 2021 according to the provisions of West Bengal Epidemic Disease, COVID-19 Regulations, 2020.
- Whether to conduct/ not to conduct Secondary/ H.S. Exam, 2021 under Higher Secondary Education, School Education
Government of West Bengal has formed an expert committee to review the situation and recommend on the following points: 1) Whether to conduct/not to conduct the Madhyamik/ Uchhamadhyamik (Secondary/ Higher Secondary) examinations, 2021.
- Offline Support (Assignment) to the Students of Madrasahs under Madrasah Education
Head of the Madrasah will distribute the task of preparation of assignments among the Teachers as per class routine. Based on syllabus of 2nd term, the teachers of the madrasahs will prepare class-wise and subject-wise assignments (Full Marks-50) for the students.
- GISS, 1987 – Table of Benefits upto July, 2021 under Finance
State Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme, 1987 – Table of Benefits under Savings Fund for the year of cessation of Membership 2021-2022. (01.05.2021 to 31.07.2021)
- Seamless Integration between IFMS-PBSSD (TET&SDD) Portals under Finance
Governor is pleased to extend Portal-to-Portal seamless integration facility between IFMS-PBSSD (TET&SDD) portal for making smooth payment/disbursement to the trainee of PBSSD.
- Setting up of Control Room for upcoming Super Cyclone YASH under Health
A severe super cyclone, ‘YASH’ is likely to hit several Districts of South Bengal zone including the coastal areas and the Sundarbans with in an expected period from 25.05.2021 to 28.05.2021 as per alert report from Meteorological Department.
- Increase 40% Bed Strength in Private Nursing Homes/ Hospitals under Health
Private Nursing Homes/ Hospitals are allowed to enhance their present sanctioned bed strength upto 40% more as per availability of space for management of active COVID-19 cases in the same infrastructure.
- RT-PCR Testing Restrictions for Long Distance Train Passengers under Home
State government has decided to make it mandatory for all long distance train passengers coming to West Bengal from outside the state to possess an RT-PCR negative test report for a test conducted within 72 hours of such train departure.
- Lockdown Notification in West Bengal wef 16.05.2021 under Home
Lockdown in West Bengal will be effective from 6 AM of Sunday 16th May 2021 to 6 PM of Sunday 30th May 2021, in public and collective interest due to COVID-19 pandemic situation prevailing in the State.
- Disposal of Scrap/ Condemned/ Obsolete Items through e-Auction portal of MSTC Limited under Public Works
Governor has been pleased to accord approval for disposal of scrap/ condemned/ obsolete items through e-auction portal of MSTC Limited for which upto 3% of the H1 (sale value) may be allowed to MSTC Limited as service charges.
- Emergency Arrangement during Norwester/ Rainy Season, 2021 under Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Considering all possibilities and with regard to previous years’ practices (with suitable changes), it has been decided that the following activities may be initiated from the KMC’s end forthwith to enable the Officials and members of staff of KMC to combat emergent situations in case of any Norwester/ heavy rain.
- Council of Ministers in West Bengal, 2021 under News
Home & Hill Affairs, Personnel & Administration. Health and Family Welfare, Land and Land Reforms and Refugee and Rehabilitation, Information and Cultural Affairs and North Bengal Development
- Grant of Ex-Gratia Payment to State Govt. Pensioners, 2020-2021 under Finance
Governor has been pleased to decide that all State Government Pensioners whose basic pension plus Dearness Relief on pension as on 31st March 2021 did not exceed Rs. 31,000/- only and are not eligible for ad-hoc bonus shall be paid an ex-gratia grant of Rs. 2,500/- only in lump per head.