Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments.
- Change in Contract Amount due to Enhancement of GST
- Verifying the Status of GSTIN before Making Payment
- Amendment of Rule 47 of WBFR regarding Office Vehicle
- Deduction and Deposit of TDS on GST by the DDO
- Compulsory Registration under GST as Tax Deductor
- Manual Refund Procedure of SGST
- Reduced GST on Marble, Granite, Plywood, Tiles, Glass etc.
- Opening Heads of Account for accounting of GST
- Input Tax Credit under GST to Vendor/ Contractor
- West Bengal State Assistance for Regional Films Scheme, 2017
- West Bengal Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- Clarification/ Guidelines for Pre-GST and Post-GST Contracts
- Registration by DDO under GST as Deductor of Tax
- Amendment of Rule 47(9)(b) of WBFR due to Introduction of GST
- West Bengal Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017