Treasury is the pivot of financial administration in the State. All Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries in a District are headed by the Collector of the district.
- Passing of Bills in Anticipation of Allotment upto Dec, 2015
Passing of bills in anticipation of allotment of fund for the period upto 31st December, 2015 in case of the DDOs who have got some allotment through e-Bantan in the current financial year 2015-2016.
- Transfer of Local Fund and PF Deposit to Merged Municipalities
Balance in the Local Fund (LF) and Provident Fund Deposit (PFD) accounts is to be transferred to the merged municipalities viz. Bidhannagar Municipal Corporation, Howrah Municipal Corporation and Asansol Municipal Corporation.
- Time-Frame of Contractors Bill Submission by SAE, AE and EE
SAE is required to submit bills to the Sub-Divisional Office within 7 days after claim of the bills by the Contractor. AE should submit the same to Divisional Office within 15 days. EE should submit to concerned Treasury or PAO within fortnight.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Remittance of Fund
To ensure credit of the amount in the works deposit account opened in the Treasury/ PAO in favour the works/ resource division as the fund was meant for undertaking deposit works.
- West Bengal Treasury Forms (WB TR Forms)
T.R. Form No. 1: Certificate of Transfer of Charge, Form No. 2: Statement of transactions on Government Account at Reserve Bank/ State Bank of India.
- TR Form No. 70B for drawal of Fund under Public Account Head
Resource Divisions will use TR form no. 70B for drawal of fund from Treasury/ PAO out of the Deposit account balance instead of T.R. Form No. 26 after discontinuation of LOC System.
- Passing of Bills in Anticipation of Allotment upto July, 2015
Allow acceptance of Bills in anticipation of allotment of fund for the period upto 31st July, 2015 in case of the DDOs who have got some allotment through e-Bantan in the current financial year 2015-2016.
- Treasuries/PAO’s/Banks will not accept Non-CTS-2010 Cheques
The “CTS-2010” standard cheque forms issued from the Treasury/PAO have the standard printed in the left-side margin of the cheque form with some security features, such as quality of paper, void pantograph, watermark, etc.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Procedure for Bulk Purchase
Resource division will procure the materials within the delegated power of the Executive Engineer in charge of the Resource Division concerned. Otherwise sanction from the competent authority shall be necessary.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Further Guidelines
The requisitioning non-works department will provide fund through e-bantan to the authority in the works department, i.e., Chief Engineer, along with administrative approval;