Treasury is the pivot of financial administration in the State. All Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries in a District are headed by the Collector of the district.
- Passing of Bills in Anticipation of Allotment upto May, 2015
Government has decided to allow acceptance of bills by Treasuries/ PAOs in anticipation of allotment of fund for the first two months of the Financial Year, 2015-16, i.e., upto 31.05.2015.
- Discontinuation of LOC System – Procedure of Drawal of Fund
A detailed procedure of drawal of fund from the Treasury/ PAO for expenditure related to Works and Forest and its accounting in the respective divisional office and Treasury/ PAO.
- Modification/ Introduction of New TR Forms
Change in the format of existing Bill Register which is not a TR form and introduction of one Appropriation register to be maintained by the DDO.
- Discontinuation of present Letter of Credit (LOC) System
Discontinue the present LOC System for execution of Works and Forest Expenditure and bring the working of the Works and Forest Divisions under the ambit of the Treasury System through allotment of funds w.e.f. 01.04.2015.
- Guidelines for Submission of Bills to Treasury for 2014-2015
Bills against sanction/ Allotment Orders issued up to 27th February, 2015 must be submitted to Treasury by 16th March, 2015. No new Bill shall be received by the Treasury after 6 p.m. on 31.03.2015.
- Payment of Salary for the Month of September, 2014
Salary in respect of all State Govt. Employees may be paid on 26.09.2014. Wages, Honorarium, Stipend and Remuneration of any kind payable monthly may be paid on 26.09.2014 in Kolkata and districts.
- Only Govt. Official may act as Drawing and Disbursing Officer
All the Administrative Departments are requested to ensure that only a Government officer designated as Chief Executive officer/ Executive officer/ Project officer/ Finance officer of a local body is declared as its DDO.
- Passing of Bills in Anticipation of Allotment upto Dec, 2014
State Government has decided to allow drawal of fund from the Treasuries/ Pay & Accounts Offices in anticipation of allotment of fund for the following items of expenditure for the period upto 31st December, 2014
- Guidelines for Drawal of Bills for the Financial Year 2014-15
State Government has decided to allow drawal of fund from the treasuries/ Pay and Accounts offices of the State Government in anticipation of allotment of fund for the following items of expenditure for the period upto 31st July, 2014.
- Directions to Treasuries for Financial year Ending, 2013-14
All bills, in respect of which payment is desired by 31.03.2014. should be presented to Treasuries so that the Treasury Officers may have sufficient time to make payment by that date.