West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Programme, 2011-12

Applications are invited from needy and meritorious students for their higher education of West Bengal for the year 2011-2012. Students having an annual family income below Rs. 80,000/- are eligible for this scholarship.

Applications are invited from needy and meritorious students for their higher education of West Bengal under “West Bengal Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Programme” for the year 2011-2012. Students having an annual family income below Rs. 80,000/-(Rupees Eighty Thousand Only) are eligible for this scholarship. Admissible amount of scholarship is as follows:

• Rs. 500/- per month for Higher secondary students.
  • Rs. 750/- to Rs. 1500/- per month for Graduate students.
  • Rs. 750/- per month for Diploma students.
  • Rs. 1200/- to Rs. 1400/- per month for Post Graduate students.

“Application for W.B. Government Merit – cum- Means Scholarship Scheme for Pursuing …….….. Course of Studies” is to be written clearly at the top of the envelope containing filled up application in prescribed format. The merit cum means scholarship format is available here.

Completed application should reach the office within 30th November 2011 at the following addresses:

1. Directorate of School Education (West Bengal), (Training and Examination Cell), Bikash Bhavan, 7th floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700091. (For class XI)
  2. Directorate of Public Instruction (West Bengal), (Scholarship and Stipend Section), Bikash Bhavan , 9th floor, North wing, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091. (For first year graduate and post graduate UGC candidate except Engineering, Medical, Science, Arts and Commerce students).
  3. Directorate of Technical Education and Training (West Bengal) ,Bikash Bhavan , 10th floor, East wing (North) Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091(For 1st & 2nd year polytechnic diploma students).
  4. Directorate of Technical Education and Training (West Bengal), Bikash Bhavan , 10th Floor, East wing (South) Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091. (For 1st & 2nd year Engineering & Technology students approved by AICTE).
  5. Directorate of Medical Education (West Bengal), Swasthya Bhavan, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata -700091. (For 1st year candidate of MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & Nursing).

N.B:

1. Selected candidate are not eligible to enjoy scholarship from any other state/ central govt. for the same course of study.
  2. For renewal of scholarship “Continuity Certificate” from Head of the institution is to be submitted within one month.

Here is the pdf file in English for complete details.

Comments

1. Nabanita Maity says

Am I selected for 2010-11 session? I’m in B.A. Hons. Bsc. Hons students got this scholarship. But there is no info. for B.A. Student. Sir, would you tell me when do we got this scholarship.?

2. biswajit mondal says

I am a student of first year b.tech in mechanical engineering.I have sent my application to the 9th floor but this addrees for general student.May my application be rejected??????????????????????????????plz help me sir.

3. nani gopal mitra says

a amount of rs 10000 is entered to my ubi account as neft from wbchse and again i have received a cheque of rs 10800. i cannot understand what should i do ?i should cash the cheque or return it?

4. Diptesh Chakraborty says

Now I am just passed out from class XI..Last year 2011 I apply for the MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP form.. I have all the necessities for it… But I get no reply From BIKASH Bhavan…..Sir what I can do now ??
    Plz email me all about this…….plz sir..

5. AMIT says

SIR ,
    when would the list of selected candidates of west bengal merit cum means scholarship of the year 2011-2012 be published?????
    i was apply here,but i do not know that yet i select or not.plz say me that how i can know it.plz mail me in that ………. amitbera12312@yahoo.com

6. rajesh acharya says

sir ,i am a 2nd yr student of B.TECH IN chemical engineering of CU. I submitted my application form at 9th floor. My others frnds have got already the scholarship. but yet some of us don’t have it. plz sir help us. we are hopeless now. plz sir………………………

7. Suman Naskar says

I am a 2nd year student of B.E. in Printing Engineering in JU.. i submitted my application form of M.C.M scholarships .. some of my friend got this but i & some of us dont get it yet, sir plz help us.. plz sir,, plz………..

8. MUTEEBA says

i had submitted the online application for renewal of 2012-2013 but it is getting wrong information that i had passed 1st year BAMS BUT i ha completed 2nd puc so what can i do plz help me

9. Ghulam Muztaba says

ami ekta law er student
    1. how could i knw,i am selected or not??
    2. when the selected candidates’ list will be published??
    plzzz reply me quickly ?
    plz sir

• Kalyani Roy says

Ami akjan poor student. ABNSeal College CoB PG Sanskrit Dept. 2011-12. class a sabai MCM scholership paye galao ami palam na. kintu ami dept a topper 64%.

10. Rahul Chandra Ghara says

when new application are invited in the session 2013-2014 for post graduate student” merit cum means scholarship,west Bengal Gov” . From where the application form down lode..?

11. Sonali samanta says

My name is sonali samanta i submitted my application in 2012 i want to know when will the result be published & if i am selected i please reply me

• tridib giri says

hi…….my name is tridib giri,,,,i am a pass out student of H.S in the year of 2012……and as regulations,i applied for merit cum scholarship,,,but till now i didn’t get any information ,whether i selected or not…………..so what should i do now?…….plase reply me soon……….,,in the month of august 2013 once i visited bikash bhavan to know ,,,but they tell me to visit the month of february 2014……………….please tell me,,when this scholarship scheme will be out………….?

12. keka sen says

ami 2012-2013 ar mcm scshp frm sbmit kore 6ilam…ami M.A 1st year bengali niye por6i..but ami amr frm a kono bank acnt no. die ni.karon frm a jodi thake tahole dite bola 6ilo…ate ki scholarshp asbe?

13. situ saikh says

i had submitted my application in 2012 and now i,m MA 2nd year student but i could not get any result …can any body would help me .? …it is bikash bhawan scholarship

14. debika paul says

sir, ami Debika paul guskara college-er 3year student, ami(amra) 1st year -er merit-cum-means peyechi but 2nd/3rd year ta paini, ekhono keno paini ba kakhan pabo ei bishaye janle khusi habo.

15. Chandan kumar mondal says

Ami west bengal boarder taka nebar case a fese ga6i. Amake onak sobai bole chilo, wb board taka debe na. Ami shuni ni, scholarship form joma diye6ilam, kin2 wb board taka ta niye nilo. Akhn college a vorti hote problem hochche, ami collage a vorti hote parbo na, tar jonno daie takhbe wb board.

16. PARTHA SAMANTA says

i passed hs exam in2012 and got 75.6% marks.I apply for this scholarship but i didn’t receive any scholarship.now i an studying bca honours 3rd year.so when will we receive the scholarship?

17. Palash Halder says

Ami 2012 year e H.S pass korechhi 79% marks nea abong merit cum means scholarship er abedan korechhi kintu paine, ki kore pabo please please janan.

18. mrityunjay sutradhar says

ami ma part 2 mcm er renual form 2012~13 fill up kore college stuff ballo ager jaigai orthat bikash bhabne pathaite ta ami pathai sange bank account vorti roshid sab pathai kintu ekhono ami ma part 2taka pelam na kono ar kobe pabo ami jalpaiguri commerce college distance rbu theke ma kari

19. keka sen says

sir, ami 26 july amr scholarship ar 1st lot peye6i,,renual form kobe pathate hobe,last date ta janaben pls….r abar ki S.B.I. bnk ac no ditei hobe??pls sir jodi jannan.

20. suman das says

sir, i m suman das from paschim medinipur. ami 2012 te madhyamik pass korar por merit-cum-means scholarship apply kori…but ami and amar nearest school er kono student scholarship er taka paini. Sir plz reply this…

21. MD KHURSHID ALAM says

Sir, my name is khurshid alam, I was apply merit cum means scholarship in 2010. After applied my friends were ricieved their scholarship. my marks is more than my friends. Thay riecieved 3 times in 3 year but I did not recieved any. Is this merit cum means scholqarship? Sir now what can I do? please replay me…………………..PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE.

Add Comment Register