Offline Form Fill-Up by NC and CC Candidates for D.El.Ed
Published in School Education. Tags: D. El. Ed, Para Teacher.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Bhavan
DK 7/1, Sector II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata 700091
No. 163/BPE/ODL/2018 Date: 26.07.2018
FOR OFFLINE FORM FILL-UP OF NC & CONTINUING CANDIDATES (ODL)
It is hereby informed that the Special Supplementary First Year Term End Examination & Special Supplementary Second Year Term End Examination of theoretical Papers of Two Year D.El.Ed. Course (ODL) will be held on and from the 27th August, 2018 onwards in terms of the Notified Programme Schedules, available on official websites of the Board & WB School Education Department.
The Primary School Teachers and Para Teachers who are CC (Continuing Candidates) & NC (Not Cleared) in terms of the results of both the First Year and Second Year Term End Examinations (ODL) in theoretical papers, are requested to collect the Application Forms along with blank admit cards attached to the Form, from the concerned S.I. of Schools/ Circle Project Coordinator and submit the filled in forms on payment of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees) only for each examination through a Bank Draft, as per the instructions, given below latest by 06.08.2018. The Last date of submission of filled up forms to the concerned S.I. of Schools/ Circle project Coordinators is 06.08.2018.
- The Board will email the Application Form in PDF-format along with necessary instructions to the respective District Inspector of Schools (PE) by 30.07.2018.
- The D.I. of Schools (PE) will forward the same to the S.I. of Schools/ Circle project Coordinators under his/her care and control latest by 31.07.2018 without fail.
- The S.I. of Schools/ Circle Project Coordinators will call the teacher-trainees with NC-result/CC under his/her care and control and issue forms on verification of relevant Registration Certificates, Admit Cards, NC-Mark-Sheet/s and the authentication certificate of the concerned District Inspector of Schools (PE) from 01.08.2018.
- The NC & CC candidates will be instructed by the concerned S.I. of Schools/ Circle project Coordinators to submit the filled-in-forms along with relevant documents and Bank (Demand) Drafts within 06.08.2018.
- Then, the submitted filled-in-forms, along with all annexures will be forwarded by the S.I. of Schools/ Circle project Coordinators to the District Inspector of Schools (PE) of the concerned district within 08.08.2018.
- The District Inspector of Schools (PE) will submit ail the forms of the district collectively along with the required Bank Draft and relevant annexures, stated above, for appearing at Special Supplementary First Year Term End or Special Supplementary Second Year Term End Examination or both the Examinations (ODL) of Two Year D.El.Ed Course for In Service Teachers to the Secretary, WBBPE, latest by 10.08.2018.
1) The following documents are to be submitted along with the filled in Application Forms:
a) Filled in Application Form with a recent passport size Coloured Photograph, duly signed and pasted in the box, provided.
b) Filled in Admit Card which is attached to the Form with a similar photograph, duly signed and pasted on the space provided.
c) Self-attested Photocopy of Registration Certificate.
d) Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand) only drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “West Bengal Board of Primary Education’’, payable at Kolkata for each Examination.
e) A person, intending to appear at both the Examinations will have to enclose two Bank drafts of 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees) only each with two separate applications.
f) Self-attested Photo copy of the last NC Mark-sheet
2) Failure to submit the Filled-in Exam Forms in the procedures, mentioned above within the stipulated date and time is tantamount to losing the right to sit for the Examination.
3) Incomplete forms will be rejected forthwith.
4) An applicant who is NC in both the First Year & Second Year Term End Examinations shall apply to sit for both the Examinations separately and sit for the both examinations in a combined manner as per the announced schedules.
5) The Admit Card would be issued after proper verification with the signature of the Secretary, WBBPE.
6) The Examination Schedules have already been notified and are available on the websites: www.wbbpe.org & www.wbsed.gov.in.
All concerned are informed accordingly.
Sd/- Dr. R. C. Bagchi
No. 163-BPE dated 26.07.2018, Source