Online PPS/ PPR Application for Higher Secondary Examination, 2022
Higher Secondary Education. PPR, PPS.
WEST BENGAL COUNCIL OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
9/2, BLOCK-DJ, SECTOR-II, SALTLAKE, KOLKATA- 700091
No: L/Secy/50/2022 Date: 14/06/2022
NOTIFICATION FOR PPS/PPR 2022
I am directed to notify to all concerned including all examinee of Higher Secondary Examination 2022 that:
- Online PPS/ PPR application will be accepted on and from 20.06.2022 midnight to 05.07.2022 midnight through the website of this Council www.wbchse.nic.in
- No application for PPS/ PPR will be accepted other than online mode. No hard copy in this regard will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised not to apply for PPS/ PPR and RTI simultaneously. This will lead to complications and delay in result publication of PPS/ PPR. They are advised to apply for RTI only after publication of result of PPS/PPR, if they feel so.
- A candidate may apply for obtaining photo copy of answer script under RTI act within six months from the date of publication of result of H.S. Examination.
- The Council has taken sufficient measures to ensure quick publication of PPR/ PPS results. Unsatisfied candidates may apply for RTI after publication of PPS/ PPR result.
Candidates are requested to adhere to all the points mentioned above.
Sd/- Tapas Mukherjee
W. B. Council of H. S.Education
No. L-Secy-50 dated 14.06.2022, Source